Were-penguins IX, The Templars map.

• 106 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Were-penguins IX, The Templars map.
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2019, 12:21:12 PM »
I will invite them. It would be a great honor. We wouldn't have Jura or Roundy (Peace be upon him) if we didn't reach out.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2019, 12:22:08 PM »
We should invite people from the other site...extend an olive branch.

I've tried that several times. Usually they tell me to go fuck myself. And that's when our relations weren't so icy as they are now.

That's a shame
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2019, 12:26:06 PM »
We should invite people from the other site...extend an olive branch.

I've tried that several times. Usually they tell me to go fuck myself. And that's when our relations weren't so icy as they are now.

That's a shame

Damn, I would love to have a go at lynching Junker or Parsifal... Pizza Planet too.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2019, 12:39:19 PM »

I'll have a pop, I have a bigger posting count over there, than here, although they may feel that I am now a traitor.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Junker

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2019, 04:42:55 PM »
You are a traitor, indeed.

I'll give it a go, though.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2019, 04:48:05 PM »

Sweet!!
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2019, 05:59:36 PM »
WOO-HOO!!

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2019, 06:40:22 PM »
Now THIS is it.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2019, 06:45:49 PM »

Your avatar makes me read everything you post in his voice and it is amazing.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2019, 10:21:41 PM »

Yay Junker!!
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2019, 11:48:48 PM »
No, she is not. We love her. Hey c'mon we are human and have feelings. She can't does it just for you want so. it is against human nature. All of we are human beings. we're not robots, she is not so too.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2019, 12:30:57 AM »

I'm crying here, welcome.

So we are about out of time, come this evening (GMT) I will have to allocate rolls, last chance to join.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 02:04:07 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2019, 08:36:28 AM »

I'm crying here, welcome.

So we are about out of time, come this evening (GMT) I will have to allocate rolls, last chance to join.

Can not be a chance for rabinoz and his randomly assigned compulsory role bugaboo?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2019, 09:01:46 AM »

To be honest Mr Wise, I don't have the slightest idea of what you speak.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2019, 02:08:42 PM »
2nd Lieutenant, Aeval had the list of names, 13 in all, 13 as at the last supper, including Judas, 13 members in a coven, Friday the 13th the date of the beginning of the round up of the Knights Templars, 1307. An auspicious number.

She had too a slip of paper to give to the travellers, a clue to something they wished to find, not her business but having researched her posting she thought she knew to what it alluded, if they hadn't, she may give them a hint if they asked nicely.

The weather was due to turn the day they arrived and Atlantic mists would for a while shroud this place, it would complicate her observations, perhaps aid those who she had special interest in, but she had confidence in her Sisters and with the aid of the War-bird she had no doubt the threat would stay contained. How many of the visitors survived the island did not overly concern her, the mission was to capture alive if possible, the menace that had plagued these gatherings and cost so many lives, she would protect those she could, but not at the cost of missing her quarry.

May the Morrigan be with them. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 02:56:31 PM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2019, 12:31:34 AM »

writing the name of rabinoz to list of players. first day starts with lynching the rabinoz. before lynching him game does not start. Another judas.

Anyways is junker really in  game or a joke.  :o
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2019, 04:05:16 AM »

Do we need a separate thread to start or go on from here?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2019, 04:07:52 AM »
Up to you. This works fine for me, but if you want a separate thread that's ok too. One of us will make sure the right thread is stickied.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2019, 04:39:10 AM »
New thread and this one can be spectators one
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2019, 05:29:35 AM »
New thread and this one can be spectators one

That's usually how it's been done

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2019, 05:34:35 AM »
Only one time I've continued the join thread as game thread because I've lived a problem with moderation and they have denied to stickie it to left bar. Rest of games are played in a seperated thread, if I remember true. Or there maybe at least one exception as a most.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Junker

« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2019, 05:59:38 AM »

Very real, I assure you.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2019, 06:19:37 AM »

Done, stickers do your sticking.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2019, 06:21:15 AM »

writing the name of rabinoz to list of players. first day starts with lynching the rabinoz. before lynching him game does not start. Another judas.

Wise, seriously.  If we are going to be friends, you need to stop getting hardons for Rabinoz.  SCG is getting jealous and it is just uncool.  Plus as junker is a guest, it is just rude to walk around like that.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2019, 08:51:44 AM »

Wise, seriously.  If we are going to be friends, you need to stop getting hardons for Rabinoz.  SCG is getting jealous and it is just uncool.  Plus as junker is a guest, it is just rude to walk around like that.

I've not a plan for angry globularistionz. Frankly, there is no difference between you and him. I also don't have an idea like being friends with you or him and it won't. Plus issue inside me and junker; it does not interest you. There is nothing here for you just redundant chatter, like everything about you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2019, 08:55:26 AM »

Very real, I assure you.

Okay, wellcome. I hope this works for continue the process we heal somethings. In this regard, I prefer you be a villager like me. If we in same team as villagers it is better than staying in opposite teams. Actually this game is created in the laboratuary of NASA aims to destroy to relationships between flat earthers, but anyways. Just a game, right?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2019, 10:06:35 PM »

I've not a plan for angry globularistionz. Frankly, there is no difference between you and him. I also don't have an idea like being friends with you or him and it won't. Plus issue inside me and junker; it does not interest you. There is nothing here for you just redundant chatter, like everything about you.

For disliking someone so much, you certainly like to talk about him when he isn't part of the conversation or thread.  We get it, we know you like him, but come on.  You can have other friends, like me and SCG.  You don't need to hang on Rab so much.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2019, 05:03:19 AM »

For disliking someone so much, you certainly like to talk about him when he isn't part of the conversation or thread.  We get it, we know you like him, but come on.  You can have other friends, like me and SCG.  You don't need to hang on Rab so much.

Which drug do you use? Because only manipulating the issue performance can not explain your writings.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2019, 07:13:44 AM »

Which drug do you use? Because only manipulating the issue performance can not explain your writings.

I don't do drugs, but I'm glad you care enough to ask.  What are you on?  Do you huff pure oxygen?
Rabinoz RIP

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2019, 08:26:27 AM »
I've got an idea for the lovers role. Make it so that they lose if they die and win if they're the last humans alive.

Also let the lovers be on different teams. It's 2019! Penguin/villager love is real!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget