ok fellow round earthers, what is your reason for posting on this forum.

• 59 Replies
why bother, they don't listen, they don't care. We try to show FErs proof and they won't have any of it. Looking at these forums makes me sad and a little frustrated, when it used to make me laugh. It makes me sad because some of these people are parents, adults, god forbid teachers. they won't listen, not to anything, so what is your reason for posting here REers? Why do you keep trying?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 07:55:07 AM by firechicken23 »

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
Re: ok fellow round earthers, what is your reason for posting on this forum.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 07:07:41 AM »
when I saw this forum for the first time several months ago, I was pretty naive and thought "i have enough knowledge to prove them FE-ers wrong...it will be pretty easy to manage that".

Now I know how it works...they don't want to change their minds...facts observations and questions which does not fit their theory are being ignored, etc. that frustrated me a lot...but at the same time it kinda forced me to think about how to explain some questions correctly. So, i had to actively "investigate" some subjects and how it worked. This process was pretty educative for me and I learned lots of new stuff.

My objective here now, is not to provide evidence in order to put them wrong or convince them...it's collaborating with both FE and RE...brainstorm with them on different subjects how it supposed to work and investigate when necessary.

Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 07:20:22 AM »
I joined for one reason.... (Hence my screen name).

I stayed for the entertainment value.

I have no illusions of changing the world in an internet forum!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

NAZA

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 07:22:14 AM »
why bother, they don't listen, they don't care. We try to show FErs proof and they won't have any of it. Looking at these forums makes me sad and a little frustrated, when it used to make me laugh. It makes me sad because some of these people are parents, forcing their kids and families into this lie that they've constructed around themselves.
Flatters are a danger to innocent children.  Every child of a flatter should have a social worker assigned to them to insure their welfare.
Flatters should also be required to register in a database and inform their neighbors so they can protect their children.
Perhaps even forced to display signs in their yards.

They won't listen, not to anything,

de·lu·sion
noun
1.   an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

We've all see the carnage that one man can inflict on innocent people.  Delusional people should not own firearms so Flatters should have their firearms confiscated until their mental health is fully examined.

what is your reason for posting here REers? Why do you keep trying?

NASA shill money.  Quick and easy and best of all tax free!

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 07:37:34 AM »
these are some good reasons.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 07:59:17 AM »
Many of them are here because they think they are trolling us.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 08:08:38 AM »
I like the people here

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 08:11:24 AM »
In many ways flat earth is the king conspiracy theory unlike the other main ones like illuminati,JFK,moon landings,UFOs,bigfoot,lockness monster,9/11,etc. Its ok to believe there might be something true about many of them as most of the world subscribes to at least one or more of the main ones. Most mainstream conspiracy theories at least are plausible and have head scratching evidence but flat earth is different since it has absolutely no evidence or proof. Yet they refuse to believe any different no matter what facts you give them. I mean seriously they deny gravity and space are real while denying the cold hard facts of measurements,observations,physics and science. As an example flat earth belief is like denying 2+2=4 so how can it get any bigger than that. 

If we can bring back just one FE believer to reality its worth it. For me its fascinating,entertaining I enjoy a good debate and its even partly liberating since I believe that alien life is most likely observing us but at least I know I havnt gone full retard like the flat earthers. Everyone knows you never go full retard.

Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 01:22:16 PM »
In many ways flat earth is the king conspiracy theory unlike the other main ones like illuminati,JFK,moon landings,UFOs,bigfoot,lockness monster,9/11,etc. Its ok to believe there might be something true about many of them as most of the world subscribes to at least one or more of the main ones. Most mainstream conspiracy theories at least are plausible and have head scratching evidence but flat earth is different since it has absolutely no evidence or proof. Yet they refuse to believe any different no matter what facts you give them. I mean seriously they deny gravity and space are real while denying the cold hard facts of measurements,observations,physics and science. As an example flat earth belief is like denying 2+2=4 so how can it get any bigger than that. 

If we can bring back just one FE believer to reality its worth it. For me its fascinating,entertaining I enjoy a good debate and its even partly liberating since I believe that alien life is most likely observing us but at least I know I havnt gone full retard like the flat earthers. Everyone knows you never go full retard.

2+2 does not always = 4 though!!!

You are being very narrow minded. If you were using base 2, 3 or 4 math, you would get entirely different answers than 4. Maybe Flat Earthers are just operating on a different level then you.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2017, 01:33:29 PM »
why bother, they don't listen, they don't care. We try to show FErs proof and they won't have any of it. Looking at these forums makes me sad and a little frustrated, when it used to make me laugh. It makes me sad because some of these people are parents, adults, god forbid teachers. they won't listen, not to anything, so what is your reason for posting here REers? Why do you keep trying?

Some of us are here to build good relations with flat earthers so that when the revolution comes our deaths are swift and painless.

Quite a few of us are paid government psyops agents with orders to suppress Intikam's research.

Personally I like the place because I like strange people.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2017, 03:43:13 PM »
It's funny and sometimes educational. Then there are the ones that actually believe FE - out and out pure entertainment.

Straight

• We should put all "SCIENTISTS" behind BARS
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2017, 03:49:56 PM »
It's funny and sometimes educational. Then there are the ones that actually believe FE - out and out pure entertainment.

What's so funny? Do you think NASA whoring out the American public for money is funny to you? Do you think the government killing those who go to the ice wall to keep them from telling everyone is funny?  :-X

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 04:01:49 PM »
The government doesn't kill anyone venturing off in search of the Ice wall..... The penguins do!

It only takes one penguin to knock you on your arse....

The winner emerges victorious

Penguin 1, Man 0

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 04:09:03 PM »

What's so funny? Do you think NASA whoring out the American public for money is funny to you? Do you think the government killing those who go to the ice wall to keep them from telling everyone is funny?  :-X
To counter silly questions like your "Do you think NASA whoring out the American public for money is funny to you? Do you think the government killing those who go to the ice wall to keep them from telling everyone is funny?" has a lot to do with it

I post here in a, probably, futile attempt to counter the dumbing down of modern society leading to beliefs sun as the flat earth.
This earlier post has a bit more detail:
Most people don't believe the Heliocentric model as described by text books. Many people suspect we are in some sort of Truman Show dome or maybe even a matrix. What I find is that almost all people believe that there are aliens that either created us or that are out there. This is far more common than people believing that the Earth is a sphere in space or that the Earth is flat and created by YHWH.

Rob Skiba, Jeranism, and others have pretty much spread throughout all of the YouTube universe.

In my view, the globe earth is pretty much dead or it will be within 20 years as the dominant view of our universe. The pendulum tends to swing on things like this, anyway, so there's no cause for concern in my view.

However, the belief in aliens is at an all-time high, exceeded only by belief in angels and demons.

Dear Science,
What happened?
A lot of what you say is probably true, though peoples ignorance of the Heliocentric Globe will not make it any less a fact.

You are not the only one to express such thoughts:

This is a bit out of an earlier post. It's from the YouTube video: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">The Flat Earth Conspiracy - Debunked, Rationality Rules
He starts with what I think is a very valid point in claiming, as numerous flat earthers also claim, that our modern education system has failed and backs this up with the
Quote from: Neil deGrasse Tyson
This is a deep failure of our educational system [...] There's something deeper going on in our society that somehow enables people to believe they're making cogent arguments when they're not.
You know what I think it is - the way we teach science is:
You’re just some empty vessel and we pour this science into you and then yo regurgitate in on an exam –
Whereas science is a way of thinking; it’s a way of understanding and probing the operations of nature
He's bothered that modern science teaching is close to indoctrination and not really teaching what science is and how to think.

And this Flat Earthism is just one of the many symptoms of it and the belief aliens (but who knows?), Nibiru etc, etc are more.

Bye bye, have a nice day.

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2017, 04:24:29 PM »

yes, these ideas are funny.

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2017, 04:42:56 PM »
For me, its like going to the zoo to see monkeys.  You cant really believe a flat earther actually exists in 2017 given the overwhelming evidence of a round earth.  I mean honestly, and they cant give any evidence to support their belief.  None, no actual evidence.  That is the best part for me.  So, yes, to me they are like monkeys at the zoo.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2017, 04:52:14 PM »
For me, its like going to the zoo to see monkeys.  You cant really believe a flat earther actually exists in 2017 given the overwhelming evidence of a round earth.  I mean honestly, and they cant give any evidence to support their belief.  None, no actual evidence.  That is the best part for me.  So, yes, to me they are like monkeys at the zoo.

Please give me your rock solid evidence for a Globe Earth whilst disproving other theories that even scientists have said are either plausible or are currently spending millions of dollars trying to answer

If the universe is in 11 dimensions (string theory), you may not be viewing the earth is its entirety. You could be wrong saying it is globe shaped.
If the universe is only in 2 dimensions and we are a 3 dimensional 'holographic' representation, what say you? 2D is pretty flat!
What if.... We are in a 'Matrix?' Laugh at you want, but then you laugh at many distinguished scientists who say the possibility our universe is the 'real' one is infinitesimal
The shape of objects is also dependent on the speed at which you are travelling. At light speed, things would look pretty flat because all points in the universe would essentially be on top of each other

Your move, Globe head.

Know your place

NAZA

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2017, 05:39:05 PM »

Please give me your rock solid evidence for a Globe Earth whilst disproving other theories that even scientists have said are either plausible or are currently spending millions of dollars trying to answer

If the universe is in 11 dimensions (string theory), you may not be viewing the earth is its entirety. You could be wrong saying it is globe shaped.
If the universe is only in 2 dimensions and we are a 3 dimensional 'holographic' representation, what say you? 2D is pretty flat!
What if.... We are in a 'Matrix?' Laugh at you want, but then you laugh at many distinguished scientists who say the possibility our universe is the 'real' one is infinitesimal
The shape of objects is also dependent on the speed at which you are travelling. At light speed, things would look pretty flat because all points in the universe would essentially be on top of each other

Your move, Globe head.

Kinda funny coming from someone too cowardly to even answer one question about his model.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=72220.msg1965026#msg1965026

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2017, 06:00:34 PM »

Kinda funny coming from someone too cowardly to even answer one question about his model.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=72220.msg1965026#msg1965026

It is not my model and I do not subscribe to it in any event

Know your place

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2017, 07:12:04 PM »
Here you go, not one of you can give a realistic explanation of this.  I gave you guys plenty of chances and it seems I have been able to debunk any flat earth theory right here.  GOOD LUCK...LOL

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=72138.0

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2017, 07:15:23 PM »
The 2nd reply on that link you put up gave you everything you needed to know. Perhaps you missed it?

Know your place

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 07:20:04 PM »
Oh no, i didnt miss it.  So, which one of the 4 explanations is it?  Us "roundies" can come up with one simple explanation that is a fact, not theory.  I see 4 possibilities none are proven and none can be proven because the earth is round. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 07:30:14 PM »
You sound real sure of yourself. Good for you  8)

Know your place

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2017, 07:34:17 PM »
Thank you for that response which once again explained nothing.  I love looking at monkeys at the zoo almost as much as i like talking to you.  Monkeys are likely to have a higher IQ since they arent easily swayed on what they see on youtube.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2017, 07:38:25 PM »
Glad to be of service. Now go back to your YouTube or idiot box to be told what to think. The rest of us can think for ourselves

Know your place

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2017, 07:42:46 PM »
Once again, zero explanation...im starting to think you dont have one  :)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2017, 07:49:41 PM »
Give me your explanation and try to do it without parroting Google or your TV

I have said numerous time I do not have an explanation. What's your point? My take is we don't have the information to ascertain with certainty what the true nature of the universe is and thus, the true shape of our world

If there are 11 dimensions as proposed in string theory, then you can be sure as shit the earth is not how you perceive it. Not completely
If the universe is only 2 dimensional and we are a 3d holographic projection? Don't laugh, scientists are spending millions working it out
What if we are in a Matrix? Eggheads orders of magnitude smarter than you have said the chance of our universe being the 'original' is infinitesimal.
And the shape of things is dependant on the speed you are going. To a photon, the Earth is flat. Deal with it.
In Solipsism, you are nothing but a figment of my imagination, The universe is mine and mine alone and you are probably placed here for my entertainment while I am bored at work. What say you?

I could go on. There are far more questions than answers but upstarts like you think you 'know it all'

Good for you and good luck with it. I'm sure your arrogance will get you very far

Know your place

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2017, 07:59:16 PM »
Ok, lets take this one step at a time.  Dont you think that if the earth was flat we would have evidence of it, we dont though.  In fact there is a deluge of evidence to support otherwise.  I can come up with dozens of clear proof evidence which ALL prove the earth is round.  You cant even come up with ONE to prove the earth is flat, let that sink in for a bit..........NOT ONE.  I give you just one item and ask you how this one thing works on a flat earth...YOU CANT.  Not to mention the many many other items that are simply explained by a 6 year old.  I think that some people, yourself included, think they are much smarter than they actually are.  And its fun to point out to them and to all others that also know the earth is round how dumb they actually are.  And, for that reason, i love to go to the zoo....i mean this website. :)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2017, 08:08:40 PM »
Ok, lets take this one step at a time.  Dont you think that if the earth was flat we would have evidence of it, we dont though.  In fact there is a deluge of evidence to support otherwise.  I can come up with dozens of clear proof evidence which ALL prove the earth is round.  You cant even come up with ONE to prove the earth is flat, let that sink in for a bit..........NOT ONE.  I give you just one item and ask you how this one thing works on a flat earth...YOU CANT.  Not to mention the many many other items that are simply explained by a 6 year old.  I think that some people, yourself included, think they are much smarter than they actually are.  And its fun to point out to them and to all others that also know the earth is round how dumb they actually are.  And, for that reason, i love to go to the zoo....i mean this website. :)

I have said many times I believe the Earth for all intents and purposes and how we interact with it in our universe is a globe. I don't subscribe to the flat maps or Universal acceleration or denspressure or dual earth models at all. But I wont go and say 'yep, it's a globe, move along'. What kind of person intrigued by science and discovery stops asking questions??

You are clearly the monkey in this zoo. Where I seek out questions and answers, you simply parrot what your TV tells you to. Sad thing is you don't realise how ridiculous you look or how much you have embarrassed yourself and on a flat earth forum no less lol

Check and mate and thanks for playing  8)

Know your place

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2017, 08:22:11 PM »
Your wrong little monkey, yes you do learn in school, parents but its the life lessons that prove or unprove things you have been taught.  Have I ever seen the curvature of the earth? No, but do i see evidence of a round earth, everyday I do.  Have you seen a flat earth, of course you havent.  Do you see evidence of a flat earth?  Of course you dont.  Simple things like sunsets, seasons, long distance air travel, moon phases, tidal flow, freezing poles and hot equator, weather paterns, etc all PROVE the earth to be round.  Its so easy to disprove a flat earth.  If I was you I would ask for pictures of the "ice wall" or better yet, go there yourself.  I would ask questions like, how does a plane fly from Santiago to Sydney in 12 hours?  Thats impossible if we actually did live on a flat earth.  How is it summer in Australia and winter in north america at the same time?  thats impossible on a flat earth.  Its also good to ask questions, i just think your asking the wrong questions and likely you are asking them to yourself and you are giving yourself the wrong answers.  But, like i said before, its fun to look at the monkeys.  Please smile next time i come see you  :)