four corners

• 7 Replies
?

wiglet

four corners
« on: March 22, 2007, 06:54:20 AM »
Hey personally I think it is pretty dumb basing scientific belief on a book written 2000 years ago, but seeing as you guys do, how come your atlas of the world doesn't have four corners?  The bible clearly states that it does

Re: four corners
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 06:56:59 AM »
Hey personally I think it is pretty dumb basing scientific belief on a book written 2000 years ago, but seeing as you guys do, how come your atlas of the world doesn't have four corners?  The bible clearly states that it does

Why would it have four corners?  Look at the logo at the top left.  The earth looks like that in FE theory.  Btw, most FE'ers are athiest.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 11:55:18 AM »
Who based the FES on a book written 2000 years ago?

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 01:05:46 PM »

Many of us do not believe in the Bible, and even those who do agree that the 'four corners' reference is simply a figure of speech.
the cake is a lie

?

Mary Lou Johnson

• the world's flat, just like maps
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 10:40:16 AM »
4 corners? thats retarded. and the bible wqas translated from hebrew or spainish or whatever so obviously they cant get every word right. it meant to the edges of the ice wall.....
if the world was round, wouldn't all the water fall off?

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 10:45:13 AM »
Some books in the old testament were written entirely in Spanish and took decades to decipher.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 12:55:48 PM »
4 corners? thats retarded. and the bible wqas translated from hebrew or spainish or whatever so obviously they cant get every word right. it meant to the edges of the ice wall.....
Er...The old testament was Hebrew (because it was originally Jewish), but was any of it written in Spanish? I thought the new testament was mostly in Latin...

~D-Draw

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 02:46:45 PM »

From spanish.. that made me lol pretty hard.
GodHebrew/EgyptionGreekLatinEnglishYou
"...to the edge of the ice wall...""...beyond this land...""...outside of Greece...""...pagan nations...""..four corners of the earth""Yes, I knew the FE'ers were wrong!"

« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 02:48:38 PM by narcberry »