God's Creation

• 15 Replies
God's Creation
« on: May 27, 2016, 01:29:26 PM »
Why do people feel that God's creation must be explained and or understood?  Mankind will never know how God's creation works at it's fullest.  The world is established it cannot be moved.

KJV-1 Chronicles 16:30
Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

KJV-Psalm 96:10
Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.

The heliocentric model says, all the earth does is move.   People want answers as to how the flat earth can be stationary, and we are pulled to it's surface.  What causes that, they ask?  If man was to figure out God's creation, they would try and duplicate it, with no fear of the consequences.  Man is nowhere near the divinity of God, they will never understand His creation.  They will however, like all through man's history claim that they do know. 

Personally, it is far better to appreciate and take care of what God has given unto man.  To be inspired with no concern of His creation, and to hold dear to one another His laws thereof. 

The fact that man cannot figure out God's creation, or to some, just creation.  Is a testimony to the divinity of life.  For to the those that believe the big bang, or the singularity, is still nothing more than a theory and cannot be proven.  So even with them and believing there is no God, they still cannot figure how life came to be.  Thus a non believer must acknowledge the divinity of life.  And the unexplainable phenomenon thereof.

Re: God's Creation
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 04:16:04 PM »
Gods Creation cannot be understood. We should destroy science and all its wicked progress.

?

Kami

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 04:23:00 PM »
Gods Creation cannot be understood. We should destroy science and all its wicked progress.
Funny how you post that from a computer. By destroying the progress of science, start with this, I suppose.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 04:27:39 PM »

Aye, including medicine, electricity, chemistry, the lot.  Why even try to understand?
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

daftpunk

• hi i'm Joe
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 04:32:33 PM »
Maybe we can't understand it fully, but if God didn't want us to understand it, he wouldn't have given us free will and intelligence, and he wouldn't have given us aids and cancer to try to cure.
love from joe

?

Kami

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 04:36:43 PM »
Maybe we can't understand it fully, but if God didn't want us to understand it, he wouldn't have given us free will and intelligence, and he wouldn't have given us aids and cancer to try to cure.
I must say, I like your attitude about religion.

daftpunk

• hi i'm Joe
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 04:55:44 PM »
I must say, I like your attitude about religion.

Thank you Kami. Religion is very important to me and it informs what I believe every day.
love from joe

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 05:36:48 PM »
As someone else said just because we don't understand it completely that doesn't mean we can't understand it at all. If that's the case then we should destroy everything science has produce including computers. As a side note God didnt created AIDS and cancer. He created a perfect world and we wrecked it. Now due to nutrition deficiency and the 2nd law of thermodynamics we have these diseases.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

daftpunk

• hi i'm Joe
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 05:40:19 PM »
As someone else said just because we don't understand it completely that doesn't mean we can't understand it at all. If that's the case then we should destroy everything science has produce including computers. As a side note God didnt created AIDS and cancer. He created a perfect world and we wrecked it. Now due to nutrition deficiency and the 2nd law of thermodynamics we have these diseases.

Aside from NASA, the 2nd law of thermodynamics was the stupidest thing we ever created. The world would be so much more peaceful.
love from joe

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 05:44:23 PM »
Why do people feel that God's creation must be explained and or understood?  Mankind will never know how God's creation works at it's fullest.  The world is established it cannot be moved.

KJV-1 Chronicles 16:30
Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

KJV-Psalm 96:10
Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.

The Bible also says "he is my defense, I shall not be moved". Does that literally mean he can't move? He's paralyzed? What it's saying that the earth won't move from its path. It'll be like me saying "that train is immovable".

The heliocentric model says, all the earth does is move.   People want answers as to how the flat earth can be stationary, and we are pulled to it's surface.  What causes that, they ask?  If man was to figure out God's creation, they would try and duplicate it, with no fear of the consequences.  Man is nowhere near the divinity of God, they will never understand His creation.  They will however, like all through man's history claim that they do know.

What's wrong with duplicating God's creation? We do it with flight, communication, movement, etc.

Personally, it is far better to appreciate and take care of what God has given unto man.  To be inspired with no concern of His creation, and to hold dear to one another His laws thereof. 

Then why did he gave us curiosity? Unless its from... The devil. Dum dum dum DUM!

The fact that man cannot figure out God's creation, or to some, just creation.  Is a testimony to the divinity of life.  For to the those that believe the big bang, or the singularity, is still nothing more than a theory and cannot be proven.  So even with them and believing there is no God, they still cannot figure how life came to be.  Thus a non believer must acknowledge the divinity of life.  And the unexplainable phenomenon thereof.

Well I agree with partly on that last paragraph.

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 05:46:03 PM »

Aside from NASA, the 2nd law of thermodynamics was the stupidest thing we ever created. The world would be so much more peaceful.

The 2nd law was the result of man's sin. And actually its to our benifit. Imagine living in our flawed nature forever.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2016, 05:53:31 PM »
Yes, a very good view towards everything really. And a nice avatar too!

To the other point, if I were to be  a bible literalist, it seems I should have to go to the depths of that pursuit and realize the historical and societal influences that may have corrupted God's Word. While the Bible and the Word might be unchanging, which is why it will always be relevant, the Bible is but a shadow on the wall compared to God's Word. IMHO. To me, the literalism taken in the Bible should be extended to all God's works, as he is inseparable from them and his word, they are but different angles of the same work Thus his word should be found even here, in this silly forum talk we do. And it should be exposed by these natural methods as well. It is but a shadow because it is told to us about his Word, but really his word is all around us. The Word that can be told, is not the true Word. We just aren't that good at speaking the language.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2016, 08:45:27 PM »
"God's Creation"

Really? Do you REALLY have to bring religion into this?

Alright, I'll shatter it.

You say to believe the Bible because it's infallible, as it is the word of God. But what evidence do you have, besides the Bible, that it's the word of God? It's like me destroying the moon by writing down "I blew up the moon today." Your circular logic gives no reason to believe the Bible, except that it's a book. Don't believe everything you read.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2016, 03:32:05 AM »
Sorry to be late posting. Guess I can use the old time zone excuse.
What on earth do you mean by "the 2nd law of thermodynamics was the stupidest thing we ever created"?

How did you come up with that?

The laws of nature were not something "we created", but were discovered, like Newton's Laws of Motion, etc.

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2016, 05:43:51 AM »
Sorry to be late posting. Guess I can use the old time zone excuse.
What on earth do you mean by "the 2nd law of thermodynamics was the stupidest thing we ever created"?

How did you come up with that?

The laws of nature were not something "we created", but were discovered, like Newton's Laws of Motion, etc.

Exactly. And plus, this post is just using religion to say "we don't have to explain ourselves, the earth is flat because REASONS!" This is basically saying "magic" is holding us onto the Earth. Sorry, Flat-Earthers, but you cannot cry God when we shatter your theories. Just make new ones or accept the world's rotundity.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2016, 03:28:49 PM »

Proving others wrong does not prove you right.