How Old is the Earth?

• 3 Replies
How Old is the Earth?
« on: June 12, 2022, 09:06:09 PM »
There are various opinions on this from a round-Earth cosmology, but I don't typically hear much about the age / origin of the Earth according to flat Earth theories. So, as far as you know, how did the Earth come into being and how old is it from a flat earth perspective? Does the Flat Earth Society have an official position on this? What are your theories?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: How Old is the Earth?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 06:27:45 AM »
Earth is old.  Fossils prove that.  Lots of profound things have occurred over the past few billions of years.  Choose your belief system and enjoy your path. 

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 03:46:57 PM »
The Earth is as old as the interval of years alloted for the solar westward precessional shift.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2402962#msg2402962

The alloted interval measures 508.8 kilometers. The westward precessional shift is 1.5 km/year. History cannot be longer than 340 years (as soon as Adam leaves the garden of Eden, that's where history starts off; we do not know details about any possible solar precessional shift before that time).

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 01:28:21 PM »
There are various opinions on this from a round-Earth cosmology, but I don't typically hear much about the age / origin of the Earth according to flat Earth theories. So, as far as you know, how did the Earth come into being and how old is it from a flat earth perspective? Does the Flat Earth Society have an official position on this? What are your theories?
   I thinks it's 30 M yrs