Charter Private Jet

• 3 Replies
Charter Private Jet
« on: June 02, 2015, 08:50:43 AM »
Isn't the FE vs. RE debate easily answered by chartering a private jet for a direct intercontinental flight in the southern hemisphere?

Re: Charter Private Jet
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 09:18:38 AM »
There is a plan to overfly the South Pole in September. Seats were being offered, but that was retracted and now I think you have to be a member of the cult to participate[nb]If they offer Kool-Aid on the flight, you probably should decline.[/nb]. It may not be too late to join.

Details in the thread Flying out of the Earth Prison Matrix on September 22nd 2015. It sounds iffy, but I hope that if they do survive and land in Australia, ReverendJim reports his experience here. That should settle it, but probably won't.

Or, just take the Santiago-Sydney Qantas nonstops. Schedule says 14h15m westbound, 12h40m eastbound. That should be much cheaper and easier to arrange than a charter, and you don't have to join a cult.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 10:15:26 AM »

Or, just take the Santiago-Sydney Qantas nonstops. Schedule says 14h15m westbound, 12h40m eastbound. That should be much cheaper and easier to arrange than a charter, and you don't have to join a cult.

[/quote]

Even Better!   So this begs the question, why hasn't someone taken and documented this flight?

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 01:55:26 PM »

Even Better!   So this begs the question, why hasn't someone taken and documented this flight?

Someone here (I think it was Mikey T.) has taken this flight or one similar. I don't really have a need to fly between SCL and SYD, don't need to confirm, yet again, the spherical shape of the Earth, and have other things I'd rather spend US$2K on. Maybe a flat-earther will, out of curiosity, but I doubt any have the available cash or the requisite curiosity; many do seem to have plenty of available time, though. Maybe someone can answer this question on behalf of the flat-earth side. I agree that it would be easy and quite conclusive.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan