Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe

• 1484 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe
« Reply #1050 on: September 10, 2017, 02:12:30 AM »
Are you on about this shit, REtard?
http://www.instructables.com/id/Using-a-clinometer-to-measure-height/
Yes, that is one thing we are on about, using angles and known distances to determine a length, a method of determining a length that doesn't require a tape measure.

But thanks for finally coming here and saying he is wrong and you don't to take a tape measure to something to measure its height.

Instead you can use a known distance and angles.

Cos if you are, you'll notice that you need to know your distance from the object before its height can be calculated...
And how do you find that distance?
That's right, with a TAPE MEASURE!
So we're right back where we started ain't we?
Unfortunately it seems that way.
Even when you came here and showed that you can measure a length without a tape measure at that length you have gone back to the same bullshit.

Why can't we instead measure that distance using a known length and angles?
Why can't we measure a short distance (which again, doesn't need a tape measure, we can use a laser instead to get a more accurate reading), measure the angles, then do some simple trig to determine the distance to the tower?

Do you have a tape measure long enough to reach a star?
No, We don't need one.
The distance to the star is the "height" you are calculating.
We just need a known length, say the width of Earth's orbit, and angles.

You are completely insane.

In the link I provided it states the equipment needed to use a clinometer.

The second item of equipment listed is a TAPE MEASURE.

Because how else are you going to find out what this KNOWN DISTANCE is except by MEASURING IT?

I know you are desperate to keep your mad cosmology alive by any and all means...

But lying so blatantly does you no favours.

The fact is that there are NO KNOWN DISTANCES in your mad model...

Because there is no measuring device capable of measuring them.

Thus, your mad model falls apart at the very first hurdle...

And you know what?

Nobody normal cares.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

?

zork

« Reply #1051 on: September 10, 2017, 02:43:08 AM »

Because how else are you going to find out what this KNOWN DISTANCE is except by MEASURING IT?
Its for making things easier but you can find out distance  to the tower without measuring it with tape measure. You just measure other distance which you can measure with tape measure and then calculate distance to the tower. So, there is no need to go to the tower or measure distance directly from you to the tower.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #1052 on: September 10, 2017, 03:03:40 AM »

Its for making things easier but you can find out distance  to the tower without measuring it with tape measure. You just measure other distance which you can measure with tape measure and then calculate distance to the tower. So, there is no need to go to the tower or measure distance directly from you to the tower.

"You just measure other distance which you can measure with tape measure..."

LMFAO!!!

And the circle jerk REtard time wasting begins...

Why are you so mental?

JackBlack

« Reply #1053 on: September 10, 2017, 04:48:11 AM »
You are completely insane.
No. That would be you.
The method you linked to describes a way to measure a distance using a known distance.
You can then use this newly measured distance to determine a new distance, and so on.

The fact remains, we don't need to take a tape measure to the star to know how far away it is.

The fact is that there are NO KNOWN DISTANCES in your mad model...
Because there is no measuring device capable of measuring them.
You might want to learn what a fact is.
There are plenty of known distances, such as the distances between various cities. Do you think it is impossible to measure distances on Earth?
You even provided a link which describes a device which can be used to measure these distances, or at least the basic idea behind it.

In case you didn't understand here is an example (I thought I provided it before).

You take a 1 m long ruler (Still no tape measure, just to further show you don't need one, if you like you can use one, even getting much larger distances.).
Use an angle measuring device, such as a protractor, to align the ruler such that it is 90 degrees from the line of sight to the tower.
Now measure the angle to the tower from the other end of the ruler.
Now use simple trig to determine the distance to the tower. You have a known length, and a right angle triangle with 2 known angles. This allows you to determine the other 2 lengths and the missing angle.

Now measure the angle to the top of the tower from one end of the ruler, and then do another set of simple trig and you get the height.

Nobody normal cares.
Well you are right. No one normal cares.
They would have dismissed your garbage as garbage and moved on.

?

zork

« Reply #1054 on: September 10, 2017, 05:14:05 AM »
"You just measure other distance which you can measure with tape measure..."
Yes, I measure distance which can be measured and calculate which can't be measured directly. But I guess its too complicated for you. Sorry for overloading you tiny brain.
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1055 on: September 10, 2017, 06:05:20 AM »
So why do you, the retardedest REtard of them all hang around like a bad smell and waste your precious time, time that you could better spend casting Vudu spells.
Or have you been over in Haiti conjuring up Harvey, Irma and Jose - come on 'fess up!

?

dutchy

« Reply #1056 on: September 10, 2017, 09:53:43 AM »
So why do you, the retardedest REtard of them all hang around like a bad smell and waste your precious time, time that you could better spend casting Vudu spells.
Or have you been over in Haiti conjuring up Harvey, Irma and Jose - come on 'fess up!
But i'm sure some fancy satelite (probably from NASA) has captured all the data that shows how all three of them line up in an unique fashion.

I am expecting some CGI crap soon that only blinded men mistake for reality. ::)

?

zork

« Reply #1057 on: September 10, 2017, 10:29:27 AM »
Yeah, we know. Look that's CGI! IT IS! Because I say so!
-

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #1058 on: September 10, 2017, 11:07:01 AM »
You REtards are so far beyond mental it is impossible to describe...

You keep telling me it is possible to know a distance without using a measuring device, then describe methods of finding a distance that all use measuring devices...

Are you bots?

Because normal human beings cannot possibly be this wilfully ignorant.

Let's face it, REtards, the only way you'll ever get close enough to a star to measure its distance is if you ride my dick there...

Cos that's how long my dick is.

Still wasn't long enough for your momma though....

lol

?

zork

« Reply #1059 on: September 10, 2017, 11:41:55 AM »
 As I said, sorry to confuse your little brain with this. We can drop it and you can go and measure all you want with your measuring tape. No calculation needed anywhere.
-

« Reply #1060 on: September 10, 2017, 11:45:30 AM »
Let's face it, REtards, the only way you'll ever get close enough to a star to measure its distance is if you ride my dick there...

Cos that's how long my dick is.

Still wasn't long enough for your momma though....

lol

Looks like you have to point that out, shows your insecurity about you man parts.

You are so laughable and pathetic.

Who ever should believe what you say with this kind of remarks.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #1061 on: September 10, 2017, 11:58:32 AM »
You REtards will never get to ride my dick to the stars with an attitude like that...

Come on - I know you wanna!

REtard Dickriders... Inn Shpayyyzzzze!!!

Bear in mind you'll need to measure my dick before we set off though...

You'll be needing a few million of these, so start saving up your pocket money right this moment!

http://www.screwfix.com/p/stanley-open-reel-long-tape-measure-30m-100-x-12mm/99741?kpid=99741&gclid=Cj0KCQjwxdPNBRDmARIsAAw-TUlmBtQuP8jPhNP3p95HIqRvQZYHcX1DsXzv-kIQhnNgqoQPQY6cyCQaAt9JEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=COyWuYemm9YCFVeB7QodlX8ADQ

Or just ask your momma for the details?

« Reply #1062 on: September 10, 2017, 12:02:28 PM »
You REtards will never get to ride my dick to the stars with an attitude like that...

Come on - I know you wanna!

REtard Dickriders... Inn Shpayyyzzzze!!!

Bear in mind you'll need to measure my dick before we set off though...

You'll be needing a few million of these, so start saving up your pocket money right this moment!

http://www.screwfix.com/p/stanley-open-reel-long-tape-measure-30m-100-x-12mm/99741?kpid=99741&gclid=Cj0KCQjwxdPNBRDmARIsAAw-TUlmBtQuP8jPhNP3p95HIqRvQZYHcX1DsXzv-kIQhnNgqoQPQY6cyCQaAt9JEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=COyWuYemm9YCFVeB7QodlX8ADQ

Or just ask your momma for the details?

Yes keep on going. Tell us more.

You really sounds like a 14year old boy.

You make a good Sunday afternoon laugh.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1063 on: September 10, 2017, 12:05:26 PM »
You will have to wait 30 days for his brilliant reply.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

dutchy

« Reply #1064 on: September 10, 2017, 12:13:27 PM »
A lightyear is 9.5 trillion km.
Alpha Centauri the nearest star is 41 trillion km away
The furthest observable star is 522500000000000000000 km away !

And our cosmological highpriests have calculated these distances while measuring wavelenghts or whatever fantasy tool they claim to have used.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

?

dutchy

« Reply #1065 on: September 10, 2017, 12:16:29 PM »
Did you condamn him to Davy Jones' locker for 30 days ?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1066 on: September 10, 2017, 12:22:24 PM »

Yes!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

zork

« Reply #1067 on: September 10, 2017, 12:40:03 PM »

And our cosmological highpriests have calculated these distances while measuring wavelenghts or whatever fantasy tool they claim to have used.
Not cosmological  highpriests but ordinary people who have learned more about topic than you. And you are too lazy to learn. But you can go and tell the military that the rangefinders are fantasy tools because they use same principles as astronomers when calulating distances.
-

?

dutchy

« Reply #1068 on: September 10, 2017, 01:32:31 PM »

Not cosmological  highpriests but ordinary people who have learned more about topic than you. And you are too lazy to learn. But you can go and tell the military that the rangefinders are fantasy tools because they use same principles as astronomers when calulating distances.
When i use your logic i only have to ask one single person to create a nationwide poll about a delicate subject !
The problem is that distances and the speed of light are calculated on tiny earth within specific properties that are incomparable with the supposed vastness of space.
The only proof is their fantasy space travels,....otherwise all claims fall flat completely.
To multiply the measurements on earth with an extravagant factor is simply unheared of with the scientific method in mind.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:35:56 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #1069 on: September 10, 2017, 02:10:44 PM »

And you still have yet to prove one lie or faked picture from them.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1070 on: September 10, 2017, 02:23:34 PM »

Yes!
Seeing a just about every one of his posts belongs in AR, does anyone else think that it might be time to consider putting him in Purgatory for a while instead banning him over and over and over and over again? 
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

dutchy

« Reply #1071 on: September 10, 2017, 02:37:16 PM »

You are right i proved multiple lies and numerous false constructed images that fail to mimick reality.
Are you referring to a specific ' grand delusion'  or NASA lie ?
You seem to refer a lot to that 'one' proof or lie.
Is their a mother of NASA lies and fabricated imagery underneath the examples i provided ?

Ah i understand..... you want me to look even deeper instead of providing the obvious proof as i did and reveal the one ( sounds almost prophetic  ;D) that explains all the fakery.

Thanks for the clues, but it could take a while i'm afraid ! ::)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 02:55:14 PM by dutchy »

?

dutchy

« Reply #1072 on: September 10, 2017, 02:44:58 PM »

Yes!
Seeing a just about every one of his posts belongs in AR, does anyone else think that it might be time to consider putting him in Purgatory for a while instead banning him over and over and over and over again?
And deminish our numbers even more ?...... i have sore thumbs allready typing from whatever device lying around in my living room ::)

No Papa is always sounding like the Pied Piper of Hamelin, the globers come crawling  out of every corner to answer his music  ;D.
I like papa and the spell he seems to have on globers...... they can't resist, can't resist...

?

frenat

« Reply #1073 on: September 10, 2017, 02:58:51 PM »
i proved ... numerous false constructed images that fail to mimick reality.

Are you referring to the video you posted where they were finding jpeg compressing in low res jpeg images?  That doesn't make the images constructed, it makes the analyzer incompetent.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1074 on: September 10, 2017, 03:09:48 PM »

Yes!

I don't have the power to purgatory him, but I wouldn't object to bamming him forever.

I wish people could just ignore him, but I don't see that ever happening.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1075 on: September 10, 2017, 03:48:10 PM »
But i'm sure some fancy satelite (probably from NASA) has captured all the data that shows how all three of them line up in an unique fashion.

I am expecting some CGI crap soon that only blinded men mistake for reality. ::)
Of course:
And ask the people of Texas, Barbuda, Cuba etc if those hurricanes were  ??? "some CGI crap soon that only blinded men mistake for reality" ???

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1076 on: September 10, 2017, 03:58:49 PM »
You are right i proved multiple lies and numerous false constructed images that fail to mimick reality.
Is their a mother of NASA lies and fabricated imagery underneath the examples i provided ?
You did?    :D :D Show me yours and I'll show you mine!  :D :D

JackBlack

« Reply #1077 on: September 10, 2017, 04:23:21 PM »
You keep telling me it is possible to know a distance without using a measuring device, then describe methods of finding a distance that all use measuring devices...
No. We told you that you don't need to take a tape measure to a distant star to measure the distance to the star.

See, this is the insanity. You have provided a method for measuring a distance which does not require you to go to the object, yet here you are, acting like you need to go to that object to measure the distance.

Do you not understand the pure stupidity of that?
You provided a method to measure the distance without going to the star yet still act like we need to go to the star.

JackBlack

« Reply #1078 on: September 10, 2017, 04:27:16 PM »

Nope. Not highpriests. And no, not wavelengths.
They calculate the distance by measuring the parallax. That is the angular offset of the star and how it changes throughout the year. At least for close by stars.

The only proof is their fantasy space travels,....otherwise all claims fall flat completely.
You mean their real space travels.
You are yet to show it is fantasy, and the scientific community is not filled with a bunch of paranoid conspiracy nuts.

No. You are yet to prove a single one. Repeatedly asserting it is not proving it.

« Reply #1079 on: September 10, 2017, 04:28:23 PM »

Ah i understand..... you want me to look even deeper instead of providing the obvious proof as i did and reveal the one ( sounds almost prophetic  ;D) that explains all the fakery.

Thanks for the clues, but it could take a while i'm afraid ! ::)
I'm still waiting for you to prove a single lie or prove a single image faked.
Let's start with that.
You have claimed there are lies, and claim images are "obvious" fakes, but that's just empty claims.