Answer the Reason Why

• 15 Replies
Answer the Reason Why
« on: March 18, 2014, 07:52:55 PM »
All of you are so dedicated to prove why and how the Earth is not round, yet can anyone answer 2 simplest of questions:

1) What evidence or even partial evidence or any reason at all that has any validity in any way do you have to suggest the Earth is a flat?

2) What would be the purpose to have all of these NASA and JPL employees, scientists, governments, and astrophysicists alter photos of Earth and the planets, make up fake experiments, make up fake satellites and missile programs, film false Mars and moon landings, and the other million things all faked and lied to us that the world is round for what reason? All of this massive hoax for what reason?

So far, this is the only conspiracy I have ever come across where people believe whole heartedly in something for absolutely no valid reason whatsoever. So please, tell me the reasons. 

Re: Answer the Reason Why
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 06:34:27 AM »
Of course nobody can give any decent answer why the Earth would be flat.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 02:47:44 PM »
If you think this hasn't been brought up before then you can't have done much forum reading. It's all been answered, just do a search of the forum.

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 02:50:00 PM »
If you think this hasn't been brought up before then you can't have done much forum reading. It's all been answered, just do a search of the forum.
No I ask the question and did not get an answer. I ask it many time with no answer. Do you have the answer to that. Here is the question. "How did the earth get to be flat?"

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 03:14:29 PM »
No I ask the question and did not get an answer. I ask it many time with no answer. Do you have the answer to that. Here is the question. "How did the earth get to be flat?"
You have to specify flat and which flat because there are quite a few theories on it all. I prefer very slighlt concave and I mean slight. In fact I'd be more inclined to see it as a  wavey patterm like throwong a stone into a calm pond and seeing it ripple. Something like that but essentially flat with a dome.

How did it get like that? Basically decay.

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 05:31:24 PM »
The questions is not how it got to be flat, but why do they think it is flat. It is the simplest most basic question that nobody can answer. And now I am supposed to sift trough hundreds of pages of the forum to find an answer of simply why you believe something? You think 99.9% of people are wrong and you are right. Concave, flat, disk, whatever it is.

WHY do you think this?

?

Starman

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 05:36:45 PM »
You have to specify flat and which flat because there are quite a few theories on it all. I prefer very slighlt concave and I mean slight. In fact I'd be more inclined to see it as a  wavey patterm like throwong a stone into a calm pond and seeing it ripple. Something like that but essentially flat with a dome.

How did it get like that? Basically decay.
Ok now tell us why the almost flat earth got that way. Go back in history. What it hit by big asteroid that flatten it or did God make it that way. Give us something.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 05:43:52 PM »
You are asking us to guess.  This is not a very scientific way to get answers. 

?

Starman

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 05:46:53 PM »
You are asking us to guess.  This is not a very scientific way to get answers.
Guess Hell no. Give me the truth about how it came about. You must have some idea after all it is your world.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 06:02:16 PM »
The questions is not how it got to be flat, but why do they think it is flat. It is the simplest most basic question that nobody can answer. And now I am supposed to sift trough hundreds of pages of the forum to find an answer of simply why you believe something? You think 99.9% of people are wrong and you are right. Concave, flat, disk, whatever it is.

WHY do you think this?
Because 97% of those people simply go along with a globe and don't even know why, except, "well they told us."
The other 2% have actually studied it and seen the pictures, plus done the "shoehorned" calculations and came to the conclusion that they live on an oblate spheroid, because? "Well, they showed us the pictures and done the calculations for us all to follow."

That just leaves the 1% who are willing to see past it all and form their own opinions based on their own ideas and from what they actually see, whilst also trusting their own natural body balance to conclude that it's flat. The only thing left to do...well I say only, I mean there's lots left to do, but it's all about piecing together the correct flatness or potential flatness where everything fits into place perfectly well.
It has the disadvantage of not being given a fair crack of the whip to  actually physically prove, because they don't allow people to go against protocol. You should know that by now.

Keep the masses subdued by propaganda at every available opportunity by filling their minds with drivel about everything and rewarding them with material things for following protocol without them actually realising they are actually doing that. Because the genius is, that most people are just like little dogs...if you throw them a bone they will run for it out of instinct. If you dangle a bone, they will jump up and try and get it and fight each other till one of them does.

Most people are in a trance and you can tell them anything you want to then make them believe anything you want to...IF, you have the power to do so.
If you want to believe that you walk about on a spinning ball and are kept stuck to it by gravity on Earth pulling you into the centre and thus keeping your feet firmly on the ground whilst in the mean time the so called ball in the sky is pulling the sea up, then you go right ahead, because it's just one piece of bull crap that contradicts another piece of bull crap and you lot gobble it all up and ask for seconds.

Absolutely ludicrous. No offence to you personally but the world... or most of it,  is full of brainwashed people who are so geared to obeying, they would never dare to choose an alternate thought to the mass opinion, but they will happily argue with their neighbour over whose football team is the best and even fight over it if necessary.
If I walk over and tell them to stop it and to concentrate on the world being flat, I will be told to go and fu......go and fu.....I would be told to go and get my tin foil hat on, creepo.

That's just the way it is and you are part of that system. We all are to some degree, even me... as we do follow orders but have the ability to be able to think outisde of the box and not apologise for it.

?

Starman

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 06:05:56 PM »

WHY do you think this?
Because 97% of those people simply go along with a globe and don't even know why, except, "well they told us."
The other 2% have actually studied it and seen the pictures, plus done the "shoehorned" calculations and came to the conclusion that they live on an oblate spheroid, because? "Well, they showed us the pictures and done the calculations for us all to follow."

That just leaves the 1% who are willing to see past it all and form their own opinions based on their own ideas and from what they actually see, whilst also trusting their own natural body balance to conclude that it's flat. The only thing left to do...well I say only, I mean there's lots left to do, but it's all about piecing together the correct flatness or potential flatness where everything fits into place perfectly well.
It has the disadvantage of not being given a fair crack of the whip to  actually physically prove, because they don't allow people to go against protocol. You should know that by now.

Keep the masses subdued by propaganda at every available opportunity by filling their minds with drivel about everything and rewarding them with material things for following protocol without them actually realising they are actually doing that. Because the genius is, that most people are just like little dogs...if you throw them a bone they will run for it out of instinct. If you dangle a bone, they will jump up and try and get it and fight each other till one of them does.

Most people are in a trance and you can tell them anything you want to then make them believe anything you want to...IF, you have the power to do so.
If you want to believe that you walk about on a spinning ball and are kept stuck to it by gravity on Earth pulling you into the centre and thus keeping your feet firmly on the ground whilst in the mean time the so called ball in the sky is pulling the sea up, then you go right ahead, because it's just one piece of bull crap that contradicts another piece of bull crap and you lot gobble it all up and ask for seconds.

Absolutely ludicrous. No offence to you personally but the world... or most of it,  is full of brainwashed people who are so geared to obeying, they would never dare to choose an alternate thought to the mass opinion, but they will happily argue with their neighbour over whose football team is the best and even fight over it if necessary.
If I walk over and tell them to stop it and to concentrate on the world being flat, I will be told to go and fu......go and fu.....I would be told to go and get my tin foil hat on, creepo.

That's just the way it is and you are part of that system. We all are to some degree, even me... as we do follow orders but have the ability to be able to think outisde of the box and not apologise for it.
You are just talking to what WE belive. What we want to know is how "YOUR FLAT EARTH GOT TO BE FLAT". it is not  a hard question to answer if you have a theory about it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 06:11:48 PM »

You are just talking to what WE belive. What we want to know is how "YOUR FLAT EARTH GOT TO BE FLAT". it is not  a hard question to answer if you have a theory about it.
Oh right, sorry. It started with the big splat. Is this any good for you?

Seriously, how in the hell do you expect people who have had a few thousand years of human life to be expected to actually know how it became flat.
You have the big bang, I'll have the big splat. It's just as good as yours.

?

Starman

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 06:15:37 PM »

Seriously, how in the hell do you expect people who have had a few thousand years of human life to be expected to actually know how it became flat.
I know you don't really know but i wanted your theory so we can a reference to debate. Now you have introduced the big splat. Is that your theory or is it accepted in the FE community?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 06:22:07 PM »

I know you don't really know but i wanted your theory so we can a reference to debate. Now you have introduced the big splat. Is that your theory or is it accepted in the FE community?
It's not my theory, it's totally made up on the spot because I can't give you an answer that is truthful, because I don't know.

?

Starman

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 06:31:41 PM »

It's not my theory, it's totally made up on the spot because I can't give you an answer that is truthful, because I don't know.
I truly appreciate your honesty.

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 06:37:18 PM »

WHY do you think this?

I have to give a huge thanks to Sceptimatic for actually answering my question. Thank you!

But your answer seems to be mainly saying your view of the world is we are all sheep to a cabal controlling us like in The Matrix and so if most people believe the world to be round then that is why it must be flat. That is not a reason why you think it is flat. That still is not a reason why the Earth is flat. That is just stating how you think everyone is a brainwashed sheep and the ONLY reason we think the world is a sphere is from propaganda, and that you somehow are NEO and can break out of the brainwashing. Still that does not tell me why you think the Earth would be flat or what evidence you have to suggest that. If you simply just want to go against the grain, then why not say it is a triangle?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 06:39:15 PM by Jer9999 »