The Same Number of People have Visited Antarctica as have Visited Outer Space...

• 130 Replies

Precisely equal numbers of people have visited both environments, and for the same, very good, reason.

Can you guess? (It's not the cold!)
It is like a finger pointing away to the moon.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
This thread is dumb.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Precisely equal numbers of people have visited both environments, and for the same, very good, reason.

Your evidence of this is staggering..

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

For a start, your claim that the
"precisely equal numbers of people have visited both environments"
is completely incorrect! You could have checked on it yourself at:
and found
for 2015-2016 year alone.

If you actually meant those that worked or visited the South Pole that is quite different!
Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station Population
  • Summer: 150
  •    Winter:  45

There are some visitors to the South Pole, see
Quote from: Jeffrey Donenfeld
Tourists at the South Pole
Despite its remoteness, the South Pole has a lot of visitors every year. Of course, the main human presence at the pole is the United States Antarctic Program – with whom I worked this past 2012-2013 summer season. The USAP has about 150 people living at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, in addition to a number of scientists transiting through on their way to various field camps and outposts.

However, in addition to people associated with USAP, there are also a number of tourists and expedition groups that make it to the pole. The area that the South Pole Station occupies is restricted space, and operates on a special Antarctic Treaty permit. However, as far as I’ve heard, the area around the station is more or less open territory. Additionally, the south pole skiway, which is used for landing Hercs for the USAP, is a free and open runway for anybody to land on.

Tourists come to the south pole via all modes of transportation, however, most come by either plane or ski. ANI runs most of the tourist expeditions, although a few independent groups also make it to the pole. During my time living at the south pole station, I had the opportunity to work as one of three station tour guides. When groups would arrive at the pole and request a tour of the station, I would meet the group outside the station and bring them in for a quick 1 hour tour. During my tour guiding, it was very interesting talking to the various groups, and hearing their own stories about getting to the pole. Additionally, during my tour, each group seemed to pick up on a different aspect of the station – be it recreation, science, the location, temperature, life on the station, transportation, my specific job, or whatever.

Plenty of pretty pictures there for your enjoyment.

But, what is the connection between Antarctica and Space?

All you ever do is try to drag the well proven Heliocentric Globe down, but little you will never do it!
Get used to it before you get too stuck in your ways.

As I have asked before, even if you manage to "debunk the Globe", you have nothing workable to replace it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Are you saying that zero people have been to Antarctica? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

The usual eye repellant rainbow fish vomit from rabies, but yes, it's zero people that have visited each. As neither one exists.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer

For a start, your claim that the
"precisely equal numbers of people have visited both environments"
is completely incorrect! You could have checked on it yourself at:
and found
for 2015-2016 year alone.

If you actually meant those that worked or visited the South Pole that is quite different!
Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station Population
  • Summer: 150
  •    Winter:  45

There are some visitors to the South Pole, see
Quote from: Jeffrey Donenfeld
Tourists at the South Pole
Despite its remoteness, the South Pole has a lot of visitors every year. Of course, the main human presence at the pole is the United States Antarctic Program – with whom I worked this past 2012-2013 summer season. The USAP has about 150 people living at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, in addition to a number of scientists transiting through on their way to various field camps and outposts.

However, in addition to people associated with USAP, there are also a number of tourists and expedition groups that make it to the pole. The area that the South Pole Station occupies is restricted space, and operates on a special Antarctic Treaty permit. However, as far as I’ve heard, the area around the station is more or less open territory. Additionally, the south pole skiway, which is used for landing Hercs for the USAP, is a free and open runway for anybody to land on.

Tourists come to the south pole via all modes of transportation, however, most come by either plane or ski. ANI runs most of the tourist expeditions, although a few independent groups also make it to the pole. During my time living at the south pole station, I had the opportunity to work as one of three station tour guides. When groups would arrive at the pole and request a tour of the station, I would meet the group outside the station and bring them in for a quick 1 hour tour. During my tour guiding, it was very interesting talking to the various groups, and hearing their own stories about getting to the pole. Additionally, during my tour, each group seemed to pick up on a different aspect of the station – be it recreation, science, the location, temperature, life on the station, transportation, my specific job, or whatever.

Plenty of pretty pictures there for your enjoyment.

But, what is the connection between Antarctica and Space?

All you ever do is try to drag the well proven Heliocentric Globe down, but little you will never do it!
Get used to it before you get too stuck in your ways.

As I have asked before, even if you manage to "debunk the Globe", you have nothing workable to replace it.

But how many have been in outer space?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

The usual eye repellant rainbow fish vomit from rabies, but yes, it's zero people that have visited each. As neither one exists.

....which is the exactly the same as the evidence you provide and the intelligence you display.......neither exists.
You do have at least one good excuse as regards the lack of evidence as it would be impossible to provide any. As for the other, who can say!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
This is absolutely true in how they have told us about space and Antarctica. Neither exists as the supposed environments we are basically forced to accept by mass opinion.

This is absolutely true in how they have told us about space and Antarctica. Neither exists as the supposed environments we are basically forced to accept by mass opinion.

On one thread we were presented with a fake photo of Antarctica which apparently included a view of the dome!  Now we have a thread where a couple of angry flat earthers rant about the non existance of Antarctica! With nothing to back their claim........
The only evidence, and I use that term in its loosest possible sense, is because 'they' told us, and we have to be careful about anything 'they' say
What I want to know is 'who' told them? And why should we believe 'who' rather than 'them'?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
If you have nothing to back you original completely false claim, just be honest and say so.
But,  then you never post anything useful, so nothing new.
I guess if you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Really? Are you seriously claiming that :o Antarctica does not exist  :o? Have you completely taken leave of your senses?
Quote from: The Flat Earth Society, FAQ
What does the map of the Earth look like then?
As evidenced by the logo of the United Nations the Earth is a round disk of indefinite dimensions. The geographic North Pole is located in the center of the disk, and the Antarctic lies around the outer edges.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
There seems to be a fairly healthy tourist industry built around a place that you claim doesn't exist.  How do you explain that?

There seems to be a fairly healthy tourist industry built around a place that you claim doesn't exist.  How do you explain that?

There are a lot of families that travel to Lapland, and meet Santa Claus.
Lots of those that go believe it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Still no evidence for your claim in
Some people like to base their arguments of facts!

At least a dozen people were involved in the movie MARCH OF THE PENGUINS, which covered a good deal of Antarctica and took several months to film.

And for the last 60 years or so, at least a dozen scientific posts have been operating in Antarctica - under the sponsorship of at least as many countries (many of them located well north of the Equator) - for such purposes as meteorological research, astronomy, physics, geology, etc. - with a frequently rotating population that probably totals about 150 at any one time (over 60 years, that would mean that more than a thousand people of various countries have been on Antarctica).  This doesn't count brief visitors like magazine photographers, and the pilots who brought them there.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam

Are you now claiming that penguins don't exist either?    Heretic.   I declare shenanigans.!!!    break out the pitchforks and burning torches.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

So now you're saying that Lapland doesn't exist either? ::)

I reference Lapland as an example precisely because of its ambiguous nature.
Is it the residence of Satan's Claws, magic reindeer and toy making elves?
Is Antarctica the southern pole containing area at the base of a spinning rock ball?
No.

Still no evidence for your claim in
Some people like to base their arguments of facts!

Are you as belligerently stupid as you present yourself?
Evidence for the non existence of a thing.
Tsk.

Is there a complete tour around Antarctica - go from one point and around, then back to the same point?

I am willing to fund half the cost of this tour (if it exists) for 10 members of this forum (5 RES & 5 FES) and to be recorded and documented!

I mean it!
God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

disputeone

• Or should I?
Is there a complete tour around Antarctica - go from one point and around, then back to the same point?

I am willing to fund half the cost of this tour (if it exists) for 10 members of this forum (5 RES & 5 FES) and to be recorded and documented!

I mean it!

I'll come, sounds like an adventure.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Is Antarctica the southern pole containing area at the base of a spinning rock ball?
Umm... You may want to rephrase that so that it makes sense.

You may also want to study FET a little more as well.  The general consensus among FE'ers is that Antarctica does exist, generally as a rim continent that serves as a great ice wall. 

It's Australia that doesn't exist.  Many Australians will confirm this fact.

In pretty sure that no adult that goes there believes they are seeing a real santa clause and magic reindeer.  This is an incredibly stupid argument.

I reference Lapland as an example precisely because of its ambiguous nature.
Is it the residence of Satan's Claws, magic reindeer and toy making elves?
No.

I mean it!

Tomorrow I will look into the sites of Antarctica tours and the companies that offer such services, and see what information I can get from them, and if there is such a round tour around Antarctica, and what the cost could be!

Not only an adventure, but also a proof!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

I mean it!

Tomorrow I will look into the sites of Antarctica tours and the companies that offer such services, and see what information I can get from them, and if there is such a round tour around Antarctica, and what the cost could be!

There are also overland tours to the south pole, if you're really interested in an adventure.
https://icetrek.com/trips/south-pole-extreme

I mean it!

There are also overland tours to the south pole, if you're really interested in an adventure.
https://icetrek.com/trips/south-pole-extreme

I am interested and I am serious!
I will start looking into the matter tomorrow, and thanks for the link!

Welcome to join...

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
You should tell Intikam and his fancy minerals that only occur on Antarctica.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

Umm... You may want to rephrase that so that it makes sense.

You may also want to study FET a little more as well.  The general consensus among FE'ers is that Antarctica does exist, generally as a rim continent that serves as a great ice wall. 

It's Australia that doesn't exist.  Many Australians will confirm this fact.

A new unit of measurement would need to be created, of a new smaller increment, in order for me to express how little I care about the general consensus.
Or fet.