• 171 Replies

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
Re: All About Heiwa's nonsense thread
« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2022, 12:11:35 PM »
Yes. Ship was bad so it sank in bad weather. It happens
No, in this case the rotten ships was sunk by sabotage.

Wrong.

Neither the Estonia nor your shit CE Tanker Design were sabotaged.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #121 on: October 05, 2022, 06:25:01 PM »

Wrong.

Facts remain that  (1) Estonia was sunk by explosives 28 September 1994 and (2)  that the CE design was approved by the IMO September 1997 and (3) that the USCG informed the IMO the following week that that CE tankers could not enter US ports.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2022, 07:29:03 PM »
Remember, when all of you are sucking him off, don't neglect his balls.   ::)

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2022, 10:15:53 PM »

Wrong.

Facts remain that  (1) Estonia was sunk by explosives 28 September 1994 and (2)  that the CE design was approved by the IMO September 1997 and (3) that the USCG informed the IMO the following week that that CE tankers could not enter US ports.

(4) CE tanker unapproved

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2022, 12:21:40 AM »

Wrong.

Facts remain that  (1) Estonia was sunk by explosives 28 September 1994

That's not a fact. It's your nutty allegation that lacks any evidence

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2022, 02:51:30 AM »

Wrong.

Well, the Estonian and Swedish investigators have recently, >28 years after the sinking, examined the Estonia hull for explosive damages deck#0 starboard and will show evidence during the autumn that the hull is intact!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2022, 04:19:14 AM »

Wrong.

Well, the Estonian and Swedish investigators have recently, >28 years after the sinking, examined the Estonia hull for explosive damages deck#0 starboard and will show evidence during the autumn that the hull is intact!

We'll see. Until then, all you have are allegations.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2022, 03:00:21 PM »
Remember, when all of you are sucking him off, don't neglect his balls.   ::)

What balls?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2022, 09:10:17 PM »

Wrong.

Anyway, soon (autumn 2022) the Estonian/Swedish investigators will present photos of the starboard side decks #0-2 that it is intact. I suggest that there are two damages caused by explosives fwd and aft, where passengers and crew observed leakages and water inflow before loss of stability and sinking.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 02:26:34 AM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2022, 09:48:44 PM »

Wrong.

Anyway, soon (autumn 2022) the Estonian/Swedish investigators will present photos of the starboard side decks #0-2 that it is intact. I suggest that there are two damages causes by explosives fwd and aft, where passengers and crew observed leakages and water inflow.

June 22, 2022:

MS Estonia’s damage much greater than previously thought

The investigators of the Estonian Safety Investigation Bureau have discovered that the damage on the starboard side of the wreck of MS Estonia is considerably greater than previously estimated.

In 2021, investigators from the Estonian Safety Investigation Bureau thought the damage on the starboard side of the MS Estonia’s wreck was 22 metres long, but now they see it extends to more than 40 metres.

A photogrammetric survey of the wreck of MS Estonia was carried out by the Estonian Safety Investigation Bureau and the Swedish Accident Investigation Board between 7 June and 16 June.

Heiwa

« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2022, 02:31:13 AM »

Wrong.

Anyway, soon (autumn 2022) the Estonian/Swedish investigators will present photos of the starboard side decks #0-2 that it is intact. I suggest that there are two damages causes by explosives fwd and aft, where passengers and crew observed leakages and water inflow.

June 22, 2022:

MS Estonia’s damage much greater than previously thought

The investigators of the Estonian Safety Investigation Bureau have discovered that the damage on the starboard side of the wreck of MS Estonia is considerably greater than previously estimated.

In 2021, investigators from the Estonian Safety Investigation Bureau thought the damage on the starboard side of the MS Estonia’s wreck was 22 metres long, but now they see it extends to more than 40 metres.

A photogrammetric survey of the wreck of MS Estonia was carried out by the Estonian Safety Investigation Bureau and the Swedish Accident Investigation Board between 7 June and 16 June.

Thanks. Yes, photogrammetric surveys of the starboard side of the hull below waterline has been done summer 2022 and we still await the results. The criminals involved have difficulties to falsify the pictures showing the explosive hull damages from inside/out.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2022, 02:35:43 AM »
In that demented brain of your Heiwa, what do you suppose was the motive for blowing it up?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2022, 02:40:47 AM »
In that demented brain of your Heiwa, what do you suppose was the motive for blowing it up?
The criminals operating the ship didn't want to share the profits. Blackmail/extortion as usual.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2022, 09:44:28 AM »
The criminals operating the ship didn't want to share the profits. Blackmail/extortion as usual.

So they blew up the ship, for which they were making money off of.

That makes about as much sense as,  I have this evidence against you, I'm going to destroy it so I no longer make money from it.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2022, 12:35:55 PM »

Share the profits from what?

Heiwa

« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2022, 05:15:11 PM »

You have to visit my website where I describe the Estonia crime 1992/4 ending in the sinking by sabotage of the ship killing >a 1000 people.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2022, 05:27:01 PM »

You have to visit my website where I describe the Estonia crime 1992/4 ending in the sinking by sabotage of the ship killing >a 1000 people.

I have, unfortunately, visited your dumpster fire of a site and you don't have any evidence of sabotage.

Heiwa

« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2022, 09:47:30 PM »

I have, unfortunately, visited your dumpster fire of a site and you don't have any evidence of sabotage.

I have heard about the alleged 22-40 metres damage on the starboard side (deck house) but it is below the mud of the sea floor and cannot be seen at all. The Estonians are lying as usual. The damages that sank the ship due to sabotage is at deck #0 level of the hull above the mud.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2022, 10:44:36 PM »

I have heard about the alleged 22-40 metres damage on the starboard side (deck house) but it is below the mud of the sea floor and cannot be seen at all. The Estonians are lying as usual. The damages that sank the ship due to sabotage is at deck #0 level of the hull above the mud.

Not true.

Heiwa

« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2022, 01:40:32 AM »

Not true.
No, it is true. The Estonians haven't shown any pictures of the deck house starboard side as it is in the mud. Anyway ships do not float on deck houses full of windows. When the ship sank upside down it was the deck house that touched bottom first. The complete hull is above the bottom mud. Thanks for your interest in this sabotage that I have followed since 1994. Visit my popular website about it - heiwaco 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2022, 01:52:08 AM »

Not true.
No, it is true. The Estonians haven't shown any pictures of the deck house starboard side as it is in the mud. Anyway ships do not float on deck houses full of windows. When the ship sank upside down it was the deck house that touched bottom first. The complete hull is above the bottom mud. Thanks for your interest in this sabotage that I have followed since 1994. Visit my popular website about it - heiwaco

Why do you care so much about this particular tragedy? Did you know anyone on board? And how many people believe as you do?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2022, 01:03:59 AM »

Not true.

Why do you care so much about this particular tragedy? Did you know anyone on board? And how many people believe as you do?
I just happened to know the chief investigator, BS, of the incident/tragedy 1994. I knew him since 1990. We met regularly and discussed the matter. I found immediately that he knew what had happened, sabotage, and was lying about everything. My mother suggested that I write an article about it, which was published in the biggest Swedish daily DN August 1996. It was scandal and poor BS didn't want to see me again in spite of the fact that we worked together in an UN committee about oil spills at sea since 1990. The problem was solved! BS was declared dead in February 1997. He disappeared! And I got to know survivors of the incident. They said they believed me.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2022, 01:44:32 AM »

Not true.

I just happened to know the chief investigator, BS, of the incident/tragedy 1994. I knew him since 1990. We met regularly and discussed the matter. I found immediately that he knew what had happened, sabotage, and was lying about everything. My mother suggested that I write an article about it, which was published in the biggest Swedish daily DN August 1996. It was scandal and poor BS didn't want to see me again in spite of the fact that we worked together in an UN committee about oil spills at sea since 1990. The problem was solved! BS was declared dead in February 1997. He disappeared! And I got to know survivors of the incident. They said they believed me.

This is your "evidence":

I suggested to Stenström to check the intact stability of the Estonia with water in the superstructure - the ship would have capsized and floated upside down. Stenström went pale and told me that I didn't know what it was all about. Then Stenström never wanted to discuss the accident. I found it disturbing. We worked at the IMO checking oil tanker incidents and how to improve oil tanker safety and reduce oil spills and how to improve safety by better design but Stenström didn't want to discuss a recent ferry accident.

Hilarious. Were you a part of the investigation? No. He didn't want to discuss it because he couldn't discuss it. Way too much liability, $$$, politics, etc., to be disclosing the inner sanctum of the investigation to a lackey like you. He also told you he didn't want to speak to you again about the matter. Probably because he knew you were a little "touched", as they say.

You're "evidence" is that he went "pale".

Again, hilarious.

Heiwa

« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2022, 05:53:33 PM »

Not true.

This is your "evidence":

I suggested to Stenström to check the intact stability of the Estonia with water in the superstructure - the ship would have capsized and floated upside down. Stenström went pale and told me that I didn't know what it was all about. Then Stenström never wanted to discuss the accident. I found it disturbing. We worked at the IMO checking oil tanker incidents and how to improve oil tanker safety and reduce oil spills and how to improve safety by better design but Stenström didn't want to discuss a recent ferry accident.

Hilarious. Were you a part of the investigation? No. He didn't want to discuss it because he couldn't discuss it. Way too much liability, $$$, politics, etc., to be disclosing the inner sanctum of the investigation to a lackey like you. He also told you he didn't want to speak to you again about the matter. Probably because he knew you were a little "touched", as they say.

Again, hilarious.
No, we also discussed other incidents, i.e. oil spills due to tanker groundings and collisions since 1990 and then Stenström was appointed also to investigate Estonia 1994, etc. Stenström established that the bow visor had dropped off ripping open a bow ramp, so the ship sank, while the crew saw a closed ramp all the time, etc, etc. Interesting case. It is still being discussed. Stenström suddenly died during the investigation and a Mrs Eksborg took over the investigation. She had never investigated a ship incident in her life, etc, etc.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2022, 06:18:37 PM »

Not true.

This is your "evidence":

Again, hilarious.
No, we also discussed other incidents, i.e. oil spills due to tanker groundings and collisions since 1990 and then Stenström was appointed also to investigate Estonia 1994, etc. Stenström established that the bow visor had dropped off ripping open a bow ramp, so the ship sank, while the crew saw a closed ramp all the time, etc, etc. Interesting case. It is still being discussed. Stenström suddenly died during the investigation and a Mrs Eksborg took over the investigation. She had never investigated a ship incident in her life, etc, etc.

Heiwa

« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2022, 10:37:03 PM »

We had interesting discussions about accident at sea 1990/6. Stenström thought (like the US Coast Guard) first that collision damages are always from the upper deck down to the bilge, i.e. the complete side is ripped open. After studying 100's of collisions of tankers we found that 85% only affected the side above water line, etc.
It took a long time to convince the IMO that the protection should be concentrated there and that double hull down at the bilge doesn't protect anything, i.e. US OPA90 is sub-optimal. You should really visit my website. You can learn a lot about proper accident investigations (and not fantasies of air planes colliding with tops of skyscrapers, bottoms of which become dust and smoke).

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2022, 10:53:13 PM »

We had interesting discussions about accident at sea 1990/6. Stenström thought (like the US Coast Guard) first that collision damages are always from the upper deck down to the bilge, i.e. the complete side is ripped open. After studying 100's of collisions of tankers we found that 85% only affected the side above water line, etc.
It took a long time to convince the IMO that the protection should be concentrated there and that double hull down at the bilge doesn't protect anything, i.e. US OPA90 is sub-optimal. You should really visit my website. You can learn a lot about proper accident investigations (and not fantasies of air planes colliding with tops of skyscrapers, bottoms of which become dust and smoke).

Heiwa

« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2022, 06:09:09 AM »

Yes, that was October 30, 1994 at London. Normally when we met there, he was cheerful but that day he really went pale. And never recovered. February 1997 I was told he had died some way or other. Murdered? Fake death??

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2022, 06:23:57 AM »

Yes, that was October 30, 1994 at London. Normally when we met there, he was cheerful but that day he really went pale. And never recovered. February 1997 I was told he had died some way or other. Murdered? Fake death??

He faked the whole thing. He just wanted an excuse for you not to bother him anymore.

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2022, 11:20:51 AM »

Antural death? He was 67.