All About Heiwa's nonsense thread

• 171 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: All About Heiwa's nonsense thread
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2022, 08:07:58 PM »
You really have to study how the CE design prevents oil spills in all sorts of incidents without pumps and electric power.
Perhaps you should have built a prototype that could have demonstrated the the USCG how "the CE design prevents oil spills in all sorts of incidents without pumps and electric power."  After all, actions speak louder than words.
You should visit my web site about CE model tests, etc. INTERTANKO also liked it.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2022, 06:07:53 AM »
And then the oil is transferred to the CE top side collision protection tanks.
So do tell me how you transfer oil to higher tanks without pumps.
And those tanks need to be empty to be able to pump oil into them. So your tanker is running half full all the time, except when there is a failure, provided its not a big failure.

Anyone using your tankers with a full load will be contravening safety. Anyone using your tankers safely (Safely in the right conditions that is) can only use half of the tankers capacity.

Literally no upside to your design.

You keep referring to some spam site, I presume its because you dont have an answer to these problems.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2022, 04:13:32 PM »
You really have to study how the CE design prevents oil spills in all sorts of incidents without pumps and electric power.
Perhaps you should have built a prototype that could have demonstrated the the USCG how "the CE design prevents oil spills in all sorts of incidents without pumps and electric power."  After all, actions speak louder than words.
You should visit my web site about CE model tests, etc. INTERTANKO also liked it.
No.  I don't care about model tests.  Real world tests are much more compelling.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2022, 07:10:27 PM »
No.  I don't care about model tests.  Real world tests are much more compelling.
Of course. This IMO committee I was a member of 1990/7 looked at 100's of (single) hull collisions and groundings and associated spills to establish the details of structural damages, etc. And then new rules were developed. The idea was to put the protection where the damages were located and to arrange the structure to minimize accidental oil outflow (spills). And then the CE tanker design was developed and approved according to these rules. US OPA 90 DH tankers were also checked according to the Rules and we found that they spilled more oil than CE, etc. USCG was member of our committee! 
The main problem of DH is damages due to cracks of all kinds so the DH ballast spaces are filled with oil. There is no oil spill but to enter and clean the slippery and gas filled tanks are difficult. I always refuse it. If you are stupid to work on a DH tanker, you have to accept the risk. I stay away from such ventures. Etc, etc. Thanks for your interest in safety at sea and such nonsense.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2022, 07:27:06 PM »
Blah, blah, blah.
So you admit that you never conducted any real world tests on your CE design.  Good to know.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2022, 07:27:41 PM »
US OPA 90 DH tankers were also checked according to the Rules and we found that they spilled more oil than CE, etc.

No they weren't shown to spill more. I've looked at the reports. That's just an out-and-out lie.

Heiwa

« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2022, 07:36:14 PM »
US OPA 90 DH tankers were also checked according to the Rules and we found that they spilled more oil than CE, etc.

No they weren't shown to spill more. I've looked at the reports. That's just an out-and-out lie.
Sorry. US OPA 90 collision protection is much worse than CE (as 80% of collision damages are located above waterline, etc).

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2022, 11:18:02 PM »

Sorry. US OPA 90 collision protection is much worse than CE (as 80% of collision damages are located above waterline, etc).

Sorry, that's nowhere in any report.

Heiwa

« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2022, 03:27:43 AM »

Sorry, that's nowhere in any report.
Of course not. But US OP90 DH tankers were law. And the law didn't allow better designs.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2022, 03:41:57 AM »
Probably not. But you keep failing to mention that when there is a collision below the waterline, or a grounding, then your design completely leaks out.

Heiwa

« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2022, 05:17:35 AM »
Probably not. But you keep failing to mention that when there is a collision below the waterline, or a grounding, then your design completely leaks out.
No! In grounding ripping open the bottom, there is no oil spill, i.e 0 spill. All oil in bottom tanks is pushed up in the collision protection top wing tanks. Same actually  if a bottom cargo tank is breached in collision. Thanks for your interest in the CE design. It is still outlawed in US ports but approved by the IMO for all other ports.
Of course if the 0.2B wide top collision protection is breached, oil will spill, but probability of such incidents is 0.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2022, 05:22:48 AM »
No! In grounding ripping open the bottom, there is no oil spill, i.e 0 spill. All oil in bottom tanks is pushed up in the collision protection top wing tanks. Same actually  if a bottom cargo tank is breached in collision. Thanks for your interest in the CE design. It is still outlawed in US ports but approved by the IMO for all other ports.
Of course if the 0.2B wide top collision protection is breached, oil will spill, but probability of such incidents is 0.

Sounds like your design requires a lot of magical bullshit to work

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2022, 07:31:27 AM »

Sounds like your design requires a lot of magical bullshit to work
No it was just unanimously approved by the United Nations IMO September 1997, when I was there and was congratulated. The following week USCG informed the IMO that tankers built according to the CE concept could not enter US ports, etc.  But it is used elsewhere, I am told. 
Why do you get so upset about it?

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2022, 08:51:08 AM »
No! In grounding ripping open the bottom, there is no oil spill, i.e 0 spill. All oil in bottom tanks is pushed up in the collision protection top wing tanks. Same actually  if a bottom cargo tank is breached in collision.
You forgot to mention that this only works if its in quiet seas. If its grounded, the oil will just leak out the bottom.

Heiwa

« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2022, 09:26:18 AM »
No! In grounding ripping open the bottom, there is no oil spill, i.e 0 spill. All oil in bottom tanks is pushed up in the collision protection top wing tanks. Same actually  if a bottom cargo tank is breached in collision.
You forgot to mention that this only works if its in quiet seas. If its grounded, the oil will just leak out the bottom.
Pls study the CE info available on the net. The protection is excellent. Like the safety and the economy. Less steel and corrosion protection, etc, etc.

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2022, 10:47:18 AM »
The paucity of information (ignoring your webshite) and the fact that zero CE ships appear to have been built, preclude any possible study.
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gêne.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2022, 11:46:02 AM »
Pls study the CE info available on the net. The protection is excellent. Like the safety and the economy. Less steel and corrosion protection, etc, etc.

I have studied it. The only reference across the web stating that CE is better than double-hull is you.

« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2022, 02:52:03 PM »

Why study anything?  I can tell everything I need to know by looking out of my window.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2022, 04:52:15 AM »
His design works on the premise of

"trust me Bro, I know it works because I saw it out my window"

Heiwa

« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2022, 05:40:19 AM »

I always start my day by opening my eyes and later look out of the bedroom window to see what happens outside. I have a great view of the sea from my window. Today 28 years ago a ship was sunk by terrorists, >1000 died and the owners blamed it on heavy weather and hidden design fault. Guess what ship it was!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2022, 05:44:54 AM »

I always start my day by opening my eyes and later look out of the bedroom window to see what happens outside. I have a great view of the sea from my window. Today 28 years ago a ship was sunk by terrorists, >1000 died and the owners blamed it on heavy weather and hidden design fault. Guess what ship it was!

The MS Estonia. What do I win?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2022, 06:47:09 AM »

I dont know this one.

Where you the terrorists, owners or the one responsible for the weather?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2022, 12:04:37 PM »
I think Heiwa was the terrorist, currently residing in France because there's no extradition to Egypt where he would be arrested like the captain of the ship he worked on that sank.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2022, 12:29:02 PM »

The CE Tanker.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2022, 09:25:48 AM »

Your answer is right. Why the perfect ship sank is still discussed. To protect the terrorists the Swedish government suggests heavy weather and a hidden defect, bla, bla, bli. I just suggested the ship was sunk by sabotage.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2022, 11:26:50 AM »

Your answer is right. Why the perfect ship sank is still discussed. To protect the terrorists the Swedish government suggests heavy weather and a hidden defect, bla, bla, bli. I just suggested the ship was sunk by sabotage.

Perfect ship?  No such thing.

As for it being discussed, that's because there are conspiracy theorists like yourself that post insane drivel like terrorists.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2022, 02:50:00 AM »

Perfect ship?  No such thing.

As for it being discussed, that's because there are conspiracy theorists like yourself that post insane drivel like terrorists.
According to experts of three nations M/S Estonia was perfect and just sank 1994 by an enormous wave impact that nobody noticed, etc. I just recommend since 1994 that the ship was bad. It was one reason I didn't buy it, when the owner went bankrupt. I know the ship sank as part of insurance fraud.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2022, 04:46:53 AM »
Yes. Ship was bad so it sank in bad weather. It happens

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2022, 11:50:39 AM »
No, in this case the rotten ships was sunk by sabotage.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2022, 12:03:55 PM »
No, in this case the rotten ships was sunk by sabotage.

Wrong.

Neither the Estonia nor your shit CE Tanker Design were sabotaged.
Rabinoz RIP