final experiment YT? Oh thiiiis gonna be hype

• 39 Replies
final experiment YT? Oh thiiiis gonna be hype
« on: April 25, 2024, 05:59:09 AM »
Recently a Youtube channel by the name The final experiment, just joined this year, invited 24 champions of famous FE and Globers channels for a trip to Antarctica.

Check it out, bet most of selected FE will chicken out like grift cowards as usual but ill be surprised if willing. A few Globers might not likely go reasonably.

This will be a major offensive.

Type in YT conspiracy toonz channel for a review vid of it and search the actual experiment channel itself
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 07:59:17 AM by wboyScQuest »
Dont talk to me unless you cool lookin (requirement)------
"im bored"

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: final experiment YT? Oh thiiiis gonna be hype
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 06:42:06 AM »
The FE will chicken out, but the globularists will have reasonable reasons for not going? lol
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 06:47:35 AM »
The FE will chicken out, but the globularists will have reasonable reasons for not going? lol

Updated. well a FEW selected globers might not ill predict

MOST of FE selected might likely not go

Hasnt been decided among the selected yet. Also might not be told yet either so the the selected will need to be aware of the channel.   

The arctic experiment has been decided to be on December this year.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 07:41:21 AM by wboyScQuest »
"im bored"

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 07:45:35 AM »
I don't know why you edited out the video. It was fine!

I don't want to go to the arctic because it is cold.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 07:51:34 AM »

Flat earthers now can't differentiate arctic and antarctic... Truly a pity
I love Mairimashita Iruma Kun

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024, 07:54:43 AM »

Flat earthers now can't differentiate arctic and antarctic... Truly a pity

Oh just ocd. The video is still on youtube

Sure its cold, just warm yaself with science.

Arctic sounds fine. I get what she says anyways.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:02:03 AM by wboyScQuest »
"im bored"

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2024, 08:01:44 AM »
Recently a Youtube channel by the name The final experiment, just joined this year, invited 24 champions of famous FE and Globers channels for a trip to Arcantica.

Check it out, bet most of selected FE will chicken out like grift cowards as usual but ill be surprised if willing. A few Globers might not likely go reasonably.

Type in YT conspiracy toonz channel for a review vid of it and search the actual experiment channel itself

Yeah, I was seeing this video. But the location choice itself is flawed. Flat earthers will refuse to acknowledge at any cost that the location they are in is actually Antarctica. They believe that the Antarctica is covered by giant walls. So when they go to Antarctica, what do they see? It's sort of like the devil's proof, really.

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2024, 08:05:51 AM »
Recently a Youtube channel by the name The final experiment, just joined this year, invited 24 champions of famous FE and Globers channels for a trip to Arcantica.

Yeah, I was seeing this video. But the location choice itself is flawed. Flat earthers will refuse to acknowledge at any cost that the location they are in is actually Antarctica. They believe that the Antarctica is covered by giant walls. So when they go to Antarctica, what do they see? It's sort of like the devil's proof, really.

Its not really for convincing the selected mainly anyways im sure.  Illl just wait to know the unique outcome.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:13:24 AM by wboyScQuest »
"im bored"

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2024, 08:19:39 AM »

They believe that the Antarctica is covered by giant walls.

If the earth was flat, fly south out of the most southern tip of South America on a good day of high visibility.  Then when flying south there isn’t a giant ice wall…..

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2024, 08:28:24 AM »

Its not really for convincing the selected mainly anyways im sure.  Illl just wait to know the unique outcome.

While I'm not sure of the exact words in the video, pretty sure it went something like "the only place both flat earther and round earther agree on which would prove the shape of the earth is Antarctica" and that's how they ended up choosing Antarctica for the location. So, yeah, it will be pretty flawed considering flat earther's Antarctica only exists in fairy tails.

Yes, tails was on purpose.

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2024, 08:39:35 AM »

While I'm not sure of the exact words in the video, pretty sure it went something like "the only place both flat earther and round earther agree on which would prove the shape of the earth is Antarctica" and that's how they ended up choosing Antarctica for the location. So, yeah, it will be pretty flawed considering flat earther's Antarctica only exists in fairy tails.

Yes, tails was on purpose.

As predictable, more is needed to push FE theory further. Theres hints and clues in the vids and the  selected FE personalites seemingly very well researched by the channel itself hidden. The vids might direct the clever intentions to destabilize rather than the intention to convince. As debates was intended to "convince/turn", being 97 percent unlikely amoung the famous FE channels.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:51:00 AM by wboyScQuest »
"im bored"

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2024, 08:48:28 AM »

They believe that the Antarctica is covered by giant walls.

If the earth was flat, fly south out of the most southern tip of South America on a good day of high visibility.  Then when flying south there isn’t a giant ice wall…..

The FE selected seeing the ice being inward circumference rather than expected surrounding curved wall from left to right would be interesting.
"im bored"

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2024, 09:13:00 AM »
It was just a mistake. I know the difference between the center of the earth and the edge  >:(

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2024, 09:18:18 AM »
It was just a mistake. I know the difference between the center of the earth and the edge  >:(
or... Is it an edge? Wait why the center not the edge?
"im bored"

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2024, 12:38:46 PM »
The arctic is the hub, Antarctica is the rim.

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2024, 01:21:45 PM »

They would see 24 hour daylight, in December.  Which shouldn’t be possible anywhere on earth according to the silly model they peddle on their YouTube channels.

Of course you don’t have to go all the way to Antarctica to see that falling apart.

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2024, 05:18:59 PM »

More like nobody will go because it's boring.

But whatever ppl wanna tell themselves.

Quote from: Themightykabool
crazy people don't know they're crazy.

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2024, 08:03:27 PM »

They would see 24 hour daylight, in December.  Which shouldn’t be possible anywhere on earth according to the silly model they peddle on their YouTube channels.

Of course you don’t have to go all the way to Antarctica to see that falling apart.

That definitely makes sense. But watch out for NASA's artificial sun simulating continuous daytime.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2024, 06:26:23 AM »

The penguins will never allow this expedition to happen!

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2024, 07:31:14 AM »

The penguins will never allow this expedition to happen!

Lols the penguins have laser guns
"im bored"

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2024, 08:24:07 AM »

You can’t enjoy beautiful solitude.  I guess you need too much attention even if you have to play the fool. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2024, 08:35:42 AM »
What kind of beautiful solitude do you think you'll find in Antarctica? The frozen kind!

I can achieve beautiful solitude on my front porch.

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2024, 08:40:59 AM »
What kind of beautiful solitude do you think you'll find in Antarctica? The frozen kind!

The colorful kind

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2024, 09:04:03 AM »
Are you saying the images of Antarctica the angry globularists post are fake? I KNEW IT.

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2024, 09:16:30 AM »
Are you saying the images of Antarctica the angry globularists post are fake? I KNEW IT.
Two things. One, you're dumb. Two, I was talking about aurora.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2024, 09:32:05 AM »
Did the penguins make you post that?

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2024, 10:21:01 AM »
Did the penguins make you post that?

No, just the usual stupidity of a flat earther.

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2024, 11:02:37 AM »

Sitting in a rocking chair with a shotgun on your lap, I assume?

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2024, 11:56:41 AM »

That’s a 50 cal bitch. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2024, 12:55:20 PM »

Are you spying on me?