The Conclusive Categorical Conspiracy Compendium

• 547 Replies
?

Loard Z

• Insert witty intellectual phrase here...
Re: The Conclusive Categorical Conspiracy Compendium
« Reply #330 on: December 01, 2007, 08:37:27 PM »
yeah it was a fake.

The space companies wanted to gain a stronghold over the conspiracy.
if i remember, austria is an old, dis-used name for what is now Germany.
See My Greatness

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #331 on: December 01, 2007, 08:40:01 PM »
i still haven't heard an answer to my earlier question: HOW would this "conspiracy" TAKE control in the FIRST PLACE without anyone noticing?
The conspiracy is multi-polar, well-developed, and well-organized. How can you argue against that?

anyone heard of the "space race"? that was a COMPETITION to get into space before the russians. anyone think all of that was totally fake?
I don't see any problem with them being fake.

they launched rockets and an AIRCRAFT CARRIER picked up the capsules afterward. so every single member of the carrier crew would have to be in on it...
They used aircraft carriers to protect the ice wall instead.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #332 on: December 02, 2007, 12:32:30 PM »
anyone heard of the "space race"? that was a COMPETITION to get into space before the russians. anyone think all of that was totally fake?
I don't see any problem with them being fake.
Didn't we spend millions more than we could have to rush the development of the shuttles? That was just my impression, but I'll look for a source when I have time.  :-\
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #333 on: December 02, 2007, 01:27:21 PM »
ItRestsOnInfiniteTurtles' posts exhaust me.  He's going to have to be more concise if he's going to win any arguments as far as I'm concerned.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

eric bloedow

« Reply #334 on: December 02, 2007, 01:27:41 PM »
how could they GET developed and organized without anyone noticing?

for example, the conspiracy supposedly includes every single airplane pilot: how did they convince them all to join? all it would take is ONE pilot to refuse their offer or to record their threats and their secret would be totally ruined!

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #335 on: December 02, 2007, 01:29:14 PM »
GET
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

Loard Z

• Insert witty intellectual phrase here...
« Reply #336 on: December 03, 2007, 05:49:40 AM »
ONE
if i remember, austria is an old, dis-used name for what is now Germany.
See My Greatness

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #337 on: December 03, 2007, 06:24:44 AM »
Didn't we spend millions more than we could have to rush the development of the shuttles?

Point?
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #338 on: December 03, 2007, 06:37:58 AM »
Didn't we spend millions more than we could have to rush the development of the shuttles?

Point?
For people driven by money, that sounds rather illogical. Waiting longer would save them money, the primary motivation for the conspiracy. I doubt that a delayed space race would compromise them.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

?

cpt_bthimes

• exposer of lies
« Reply #339 on: December 10, 2007, 09:23:17 AM »
Really?  Because where I live, my food costs the same, my car was still the same price, airline tickets are cheaper, gas is cheaper; I get either the same amount or more for the same price today than I did yesterday or last week.  Where do you live?

that only lasts as long as it is perceived to.  which has two effects: foreign investment in us national debt, as well as domestic economic investment via debt and equity instruments.

once the faith is gone, all that evaporates.  and history is very clear, that when you generate money supply just by printing more of it, meanwhile racking up debt, it is effectively a globally-funded national pyramid scheme that will eventually collapse.  it may be soon, it may be a generation from now.  just like the dot-com boom, your observation of and hubris over same or cheaper prices, is nothing more than a bubble of emotionally supported artificial perceptions, which are not supported by the fundamentals.

comparing the cost of things before and after the war is meaningless.  unless the policies, actions, and deep-rooted systemic problems of the both the legislative and executive branches (not to mention the federal reserve corporation) change drastically, the devaluation will come, and you will not be able to fail to notice.  whether it is a crash of magnitude never before seen in human history, or a generations-long synergistic spiraling of debt, default, corruption, collapse of national stature and world influence...this is what we are setting ourselves up for.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #340 on: December 10, 2007, 10:09:43 AM »
whether it is a crash of magnitude never before seen in human history, or a generations-long synergistic spiraling of debt, default, corruption, collapse of national stature and world influence...this is what we are setting ourselves up for.
I agree.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #341 on: August 04, 2008, 08:11:29 AM »
I think there's a lot of easier ways for NASA big wigs to make money...

« Reply #342 on: August 09, 2008, 05:52:29 AM »
You're just picking numbers out of your ass for a start.

"ER lets say two people need to know here, then five here, so really only seven people need to know about it"

That's not the least of your logical flaws, but it's an easy start.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #343 on: August 09, 2008, 08:41:56 AM »
Not quite, old boy.

« Reply #344 on: August 10, 2008, 07:14:48 PM »
I'm just surprised in this age of the X-Prize, more companies haven't shown up to battle Virgin Galactic for fake fame and fortune. Of the few private organizations in the fake space race... I wonder who decides which ones get to be successful and when any particular company has a setback or new step towards success and how they manage this across international borders and organizational types.

I wonder how much the people who own companies that own private communications satellites get paid to pretend their systems are in orbit. Hmmm... I wonder who came up with a successful model of RE gravity that could be applied to FE physics when launching these systems. Does anyone have a FE specific science book? I'd love to see some of the real calculations that weapons manufacturers use when building accurate weapons systems to fire projectiles across a flat earth and not a fake round one.
I myself am not a RE'er or FE'er more a OE'er with lumpy bits (Oval Earther with lumpy bits)

« Reply #345 on: August 11, 2008, 05:57:07 PM »
The entire of the cost analysis is done with totally arbitrary numbers.  I mean it doesn't take much to poke it full of holes.  Here's one as an example:  488 people have been into space, not 50. 
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Video proof that the Earth is flat!

Run run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me cos I'm in the lollipop forest and you can't get there!

« Reply #346 on: August 15, 2008, 11:50:13 AM »
Quote from: rr332211

Even if you don't believe in gravity, I'll put the same spotlight on you.  How do things fall?

Things don't fall, Earth accelerates up to them.

Just wondering if everyone really thinks this way?
How about you lift up a motorcycle engine and a shoe 10 ft. in the air and drop them...does the earth accelerate into them at the same time?

I will answer for you, no.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #347 on: August 15, 2008, 11:56:12 AM »
How about you lift up a motorcycle engine and a shoe 10 ft. in the air and drop them...does the earth accelerate into them at the same time?
Yes, it does.  Air resistance would hamper one, however.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #348 on: August 15, 2008, 12:01:08 PM »
Yes, it does.  Air resistance would hamper one, however.

can you calculate what you describe as air resistance then please? We'll assume that the motorcycle engine weights 75 pounds and the shoe is 1.5 pounds.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #349 on: August 15, 2008, 12:11:16 PM »
I would need a lot more information than that.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #350 on: August 15, 2008, 12:20:51 PM »
like how far above sea level its at? ehe

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #351 on: August 15, 2008, 12:22:32 PM »
No, like shape and size.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #352 on: August 15, 2008, 12:30:30 PM »
No, like shape and size.

you could assume that stuff, even say they are both box shaped. Engine is 14"x24"x10" and shoe is 9"x3"x3"

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #353 on: August 15, 2008, 12:38:00 PM »
Fd=.5*rho*V^2*Cd*A

All other factors being the same, the drag force is dependent on area.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #354 on: August 15, 2008, 12:50:22 PM »
so "*A" is referring to accel. of the earth? not objects?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #355 on: August 15, 2008, 12:52:15 PM »
No, A is area.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #356 on: August 19, 2008, 06:01:05 PM »

People Who Have "Been In Space" -- Yes, they need astronauts saying, "Hey! I was up there!" But they're barely part of the conspiracy, they're just people who have a little bit of leverage, and therefore need a bit of bribing. We'll count them as half-people for this count, since they don't really count as conspirators. So, if we have somewhere around fifty people that have "been in space," that means that it counts for about twenty-five conspirators, therefore bringing our total to forty-five which is not as large as is commonly described.

This just might be the biggest hole in this conspiracy argument. 

Over 450 people have "been" to space, yet the number somehow comes out to 50?

And I can't say I understand why they only count as half people.  Whether or not you believe they have actually been to space, it's obvious that they go somewhere.  They would have to be more involved in the whole ordeal than just about anyone else.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #357 on: August 19, 2008, 06:37:03 PM »
Not all astronauts would need to be bribed, probably.

« Reply #358 on: August 19, 2008, 07:01:32 PM »

They most certainly would.  They're kind of an important piece of the conspiracy puzzle.

« Reply #359 on: August 20, 2008, 06:15:06 AM »

oh right they just put them in a box and shake it a bit and say, hey, you're in space!  and they tie fishing line to their ankles and dangle them in the air to trick them into thinking they are weightless.  Or does a wizard come and cast the weightlessness spell on the muggle astronauts and trick them?

Muggium, thinkis inspaceium! 
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Video proof that the Earth is flat!

Run run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me cos I'm in the lollipop forest and you can't get there!