How can you dismiss all the space footage?

• 555 Replies
Re: How can you dismiss all the space footage?
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2024, 03:24:31 PM »
It is a disconnected object that is in proximity to Earth only vaguely, as it wobbles, tilts, eccentrics, rotates, and orbits, and you say "simple math" is all that is needed.

math you didnt even look at it seems since your objection is outright stupid. All can be accounted but effects are so low it doesnt matter when doing something which doesnt require arcsecond precision. Effects form Moon are most notable but still small

Simple math that gets more complicated when you factor in sidereal days.
Simple math that gets more complicated when you factor in leap days and the fact that seasons don't start the same every year.
Simple math that gets more complicated when you factor in other satellites.
Simple math that gets more complicated when you factor in non-stationary orbiting objects (dead satellites, the moon itself, the Earth skimming past stars and moons as it orbits the galaxy...)
Simple math that has to hold up for several years without incident, or you lose satellite signal.

it doesnt really. All you have to do is get sidereal rotation correct and above equator. Effects you mention are irrelevant, except Moon which is often accounted actually

Transmissions working from electromagnetic signals moving across the atmsophere and being picked up by various antennas, dishes, and so on. Exactly as was consistent with reality before the great satellite hoax began.

except data can be gained directly from satellites by pointing radio at their position and tuning in for that frequency. If you aim at random point in sky you wont get anything. Also note that frequencies used by satellites are public and most of them arent low enough to saturate atmosphere like that. BTW many radio waves are strictly (or nearly) line of sight and dont work over long distances.

Sputnik was the first artificial satellite, so the entire satellite narrative hinges on that. It launched in October 4, 1957 and several totally not suspicious people claimed they could see it whizzing past. Even though it was the size of a beach balland flew from 142 miles and 588 miles away from Earth.

it was bright and only thing moving in sky. In dark areas and especially with telescopes it isnt even that hard to see it. And booster stage was far better visible. If you care about observing spacecraft take a look at this channel

These "satellite" dishes aren't picking up satellite signals at all. They are picking up signals from (1) cell towers, (2) radio towers, (3) "weather balloons", (4) radio signals travelling across the atmosphere, and (5) hidden "satellites" produced by planes/helicopters/blimps/buoys/mini-broadcasters/underground or underwater fiber optic wires/etc.

you can observe satellite with telescope and then use radio to get signals from it. And only from it. And how do fiber obtic wires produce signals which can be picked up?

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2024, 11:10:25 AM »
it doesnt really. All you have to do is get sidereal rotation correct and above equator. Effects you mention are irrelevant, except Moon which is often accounted actually

Seasonal tilt would put the satellite as much as 30 degrees off course. As I showed.
Then there's the occasional oddity. The Earth orbits little fast? The satellite moves 1 degree off. It only takes 15 of these unadjusted for, and you're broadcasting to the wrong time zone.

You know what would work in terms of geostationary satellites? A flat unmoving Earth with an orbiting sun.

Amazing, isn't it? You spend all of this time trying to tell me it's simple math when I know it actually wouldn't be (as a game programmer first, and programmer in general second), when the far simpler equation is that it just doesn't move.

Quote from: Themightykabool
crazy people don't know they're crazy.

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2024, 11:40:54 AM »

Seasonal tilt

What do you mean by seasonal tilt?  The earth always tilts the same way.  What part of earth is tilted towards the sun is dependent on what part of its orbit around the sun it is in. 
I think the earth wobbles a bit, but satellites have stored gasses that power rockets that correct orbits.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 11:44:23 AM by DataOverFlow2022 »

JackBlack

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2024, 01:10:24 PM »
Seasonal tilt would put the satellite as much as 30 degrees off course. As I showed.
No, as you falsely claimed.
You continue to lie by pretending Earth is rocking back and forth.
In reality, Earth is tilted.
That tilt remains as it orbits the sun.

This was explained previously, but like the liar you are, you just ignored it:
Earth's tilt remains constant.
This has been explained to you before, yet you keep on lying about it.
Here is a better picture for you to understand:

Notice how Earth hasn't changed?
In both cases the north pole is pointing up and to the right of this image.
But in December, the southern hemisphere is pointing "towards the sun", because the sun is to the left.
But in June, the northern hemisphere is pointing "towards the sun", because the sun is to the right.

Earth isn't tilting. The relative position of the sun is changing.

Going to stop repeating this pathetic lie?
Who am I kidding, of course you wont.
Because you are a compulsive liar, that will happily spout whatever dishonest you can come up with which you think can pretend to show a problem with the RE.
Grow up.

Then there's the occasional oddity. The Earth orbits little fast?
Why would it?
What is affecting Earth to make it go faster, but not affecting the satellite to move it the same?

You know what would work in terms of geostationary satellites? A flat unmoving Earth with an orbiting sun.
No, it wouldn't. As satellites can't exist there.
And it can't as Earth isn't flat.

Amazing, isn't it? You spend all of this time trying to tell me it's simple math when I know it actually wouldn't be
No, you don't.
You just repeatedly lie.

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2024, 10:58:39 AM »
What do you mean by seasonal tilt?  The earth always tilts the same way.

Maybe this? This is legitimately what RE ppl say is the cause of the seasons.

Until it's inconvenient, then like everything else about their theory, they either toss it aside or make excuses for it.

"...the Earth always tilts the same way."

Correct. Not at all. The Earth is flat.

Or maybe, since both you and Jack Black are on my ignore list, I pick and choose what I even get to notice.

It could also have to do with the fact that this picture is self-contradictory, starting with the idea that Austria... I mean the Earth is the same.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 11:01:29 AM by bulmabriefs144 »

JackBlack

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2024, 01:35:28 PM »
No, that isn't what RE people say.
You take what they say and blatantly lie about it to pretend they are saying something different.
Again, Earth is not tilting as seasons change.
Repeating this lie just demonstrates your dishonesty.

Or maybe, since both you and Jack Black are on my ignore list, I pick and choose what I even get to notice.
i.e. you ignore when your lies are exposed.
You know certain people are good at exposing your lies, so you ignore them.

It could also have to do with the fact that this picture is self-contradictory
No, it isn't.
Yet again you lie about something that has already been explained to you.
That is NOT the same time of day.
That is the same time of a sidereal day.
For a solar day, they are roughly 12 hours apart.

Yet again, you can't refute the RE model, so you repeat the same pathetic lies.

Once more, Earth rotates on its axis once every roughly 23 hours 56 minutes and 4 seconds.
Due to its orbit it needs to rotate a bit more to face the sun. This averages out to an extra 3 minutes and 56 seconds, or 24 hours in total.
Taking this as half a year later, that is roughly 183 rotations later.
That would be approximately 4380 hours and 12 seconds later.
If we look at mean solar days, that is roughly 182.5 solar days later.

That means if you are measuring in sidereal time, that is time which tracks Earth's rotation and the stars (excluding the sun), it is the same time and so other than the sun the stars are in basically the same position.
If instead you measure in solar time like most people, you are 12 hours off, so the sun is roughly 180 degrees off.

Again, there is nothing contradictory about this at all.
You just hate reality so you come up with whatever dishonest BS you can.

On what basis do you claim it is the same time of day?
Absolutely none except your desperation for the RE model to be wrong.

And while doing this you entirely ignore the fact that it demonstrates beyond any doubt your claims about Earth magically rocking back and forth for the seasons are pure BS.

Care to stop lying?
Again, with every lie you post you just further demonstrates how dishonest and desperate and pathetic you and your position are.

?

Cameron 1964

• On the run from the Illuminati
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2024, 05:42:44 PM »
I watched the SpaceX Starship launch and suborbital flight. It was pretty impressive. The second stage failed on reentry, but much better than the previous test. Plus I loved the ground shots where you could see the smoke from the launch pad and then the earth in the background and the plasma glow around the ship on descent.
Maybe next time they'll try for orbit.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2024, 01:02:40 PM »

Then there's the occasional oddity. The Earth orbits little fast? The satellite moves 1 degree off. It only takes 15 of these unadjusted for, and you're broadcasting to the wrong time zone.

Amazing, isn't it? You spend all of this time trying to tell me it's simple math when I know it actually wouldn't be (as a game programmer first, and programmer in general second), when the far simpler equation is that it just doesn't move.

Ie you misunderstood diagram made for literal school children

flat earth fails since triangulation puts them more than one disc radius away, meaning they should never be low on horizon

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2024, 01:08:06 PM »
What do you mean by seasonal tilt?  The earth always tilts the same way.

Until it's inconvenient, then like everything else about their theory, they either toss it aside or make excuses for it.

"...the Earth always tilts the same way."

Correct. Not at all. The Earth is flat.

It could also have to do with the fact that this picture is self-contradictory, starting with the idea that Austria... I mean the Earth is the same.

yes there is change. Imagine globe was spinning, Due to fact that it is spinning at angle America for example would be close to 0  degrees on left and where it is on right

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2024, 01:14:57 PM »

yellow line being area. In which case is it getting most light

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2024, 05:53:54 PM »
Which did not address my actual criticism, in addition to probably not being true. I do not care how high or low the sun's light is supposed to be, as there are two glaring issues with this model.

At exactly 6am, the Earth should be at the same rotation position all year long.
1. If it is not the same rotation position (partial tidal locking), the sun should appear to be traveling across the sky backwards, as Earth tidally locks and rotates in the opposite direction. It is not. Also, such a lock would eventually slow Earth to uninhabitable sunlight and darkness.
2. If  it is the same rotation position, then at exactly 6am (that looks to be UK and Africa on the left side facing the sun) is on sun up for the left Earth, and six months later 6am is night. This is clearly not how things work either.

Either Earth is doing one thing or another, and both things contradict the reality of what we view.

You lose.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 05:59:06 PM by bulmabriefs144 »

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2024, 05:54:39 PM »
Bulmba has zero...possibly negative, conceptual thinking.

The light hits that yellow stick.

The light POWER is a different story given the distance from those in alaska in december would farther away from sun vs those in florida.

Draw those striaght light rays as rings of power.

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2024, 05:56:09 PM »
Leap years dont exist in bulmas calendar.

« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2024, 06:35:37 PM »

1. If it is not the same rotation position (partial tidal locking), the sun should appear to be traveling across the sky backwards, as Earth tidally locks and rotates in the opposite direction.

Huh?

Why.  If the sun is the center of the solar system and stays in an unmoving relative distance to earth where the earth continually orbits the sun in the same direction while continually turning the same direction on its own axis.

This is why planets from earth retrograde.

What causes apparent retrograde motion?

https://www.sciencefocus.com/space/retrograde

For flat earth.  What keeps the sun in orbit in atmosphere above the flat earth.  What separate forces act on the moon and planets to have then orbit at different speeds.  And what additional forces cause some of the planets to travel backwards or retrograde in the night sky.  With the moon blocking the sun’s light and radiation during a solar eclipse.  And the earth casting a shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse. 

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2024, 07:02:39 PM »
Which did not address my actual criticism, in addition to probably not being true. I do not care how high or low the sun's light is supposed to be, as there are two glaring issues with this model.

At exactly 6am, the Earth should be at the same rotation position all year long.
1. If it is not the same rotation position (partial tidal locking), the sun should appear to be traveling across the sky backwards, as Earth tidally locks and rotates in the opposite direction. It is not. Also, such a lock would eventually slow Earth to uninhabitable sunlight and darkness.
2. If  it is the same rotation position, then at exactly 6am (that looks to be UK and Africa on the left side facing the sun) is on sun up for the left Earth, and six months later 6am is night. This is clearly not how things work either.

Either Earth is doing one thing or another, and both things contradict the reality of what we view.

You lose.

take a bet is he misunderstanding solar day, sidereal day or retrograde motion?

In all seriousness i am wondering how much person needs to be proven wrong to realize their understanding of astronomy needs to be refreshed

And about your point unless planet orbits faster than it rotates movement of Sun will mainly be determined by rotation of said object. Also predicting position of sun is basics of positional astronomy so it it like if 5 grader denied squaring because they think square 2 is 2+2 as opposed to 2*2 and ignored they cant be first person to crack that

JackBlack

« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2024, 01:07:18 AM »
Which did not address my actual criticism
Your criticism was addressed, including in previous discussions which you choose to ignore the repeat the same pathetic lies.

in addition to probably not being true.
You mean your criticism? Of course it isn't true. It is a blatant lie to attack the RE.

I do not care how high or low the sun's light is supposed to be, as there are two glaring issues with this model.
You mean 2 glaring lies you continue to make because you can't show a fault with the model.

NO! It should NOT be at the same rotation.
As explained to you repeatedly, Earth does not rotate on its axis once every 24 hours.
Instead, it rotates once every ~23 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds.
That means after 24 hours, Earth is oriented in a slightly different orientation.

Continuing to ignore this to repeat the same pathetic lies just further demonstrates your dishonest.

1. If it is not the same rotation position (partial tidal locking), the sun should appear to be traveling across the sky backwards
Only if you compare snapshots taking 1 rotation apart.
And in that case, IT DOES!
If you use Earth's rotational period, such that the stars other than the sun appear in the same location at a given time, then the sun appears to move backwards through the sky, drifting further east each sidereal day.

But this has nothing to do with tidal locking.
Tidal locking like what occurs with the moon, means the same face faces the primary all the time.

You lose.
Or you are yet again lying about reality and unable to show a fault.

Again, if you use the rotation, the sun falls behind each day.
This does not result in tidal locking.
We see just what is expected for the RE HC model.
And you cannot show a single fault.
So instead you repeat these same pathetic lies.

« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2024, 09:56:37 PM »

You lose.

take a bet is he misunderstanding solar day, sidereal day or retrograde motion?

In all seriousness i am wondering how much person needs to be proven wrong to realize their understanding of astronomy needs to be refreshed

And about your point unless planet orbits faster than it rotates movement of Sun will mainly be determined by rotation of said object. Also predicting position of sun is basics of positional astronomy so it it like if 5 grader denied squaring because they think square 2 is 2+2 as opposed to 2*2 and ignored they cant be first person to crack that

I'm not "misunderstanding" anything.

Sidereal and solar days are something you roundheads

came up with to justify your woefully flawed model.

You criticize and insult and double-down, rather than dare admit that this is a fatal flaw where this model simply crashes and burns. You haven't proven anyone wrong about anything. You are wrong in two distinct ways, and legit trapped in a problem of logic. Either something is true or it's not true. Regardless, the model you have which depends on two contradictory things being true, isn't true.

Again.

If Earth was forced to tidal lock, this would slow its rotation and also reverse it, so the sun would appear to be rising and setting backwards some days. This reversed direction means reversed solar path.
If Earth on the other hand kept the same rotation all year long, you would have similar reversal, this time with days starting and ending at weird times according to the clock.

These are two contradictions of the same theory, both of which are logically consistent instead with FE by being mutually invalidating.

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2024, 01:47:13 AM »

If Earth was forced to tidal lock, this would slow its rotation and also reverse it, so the sun would appear to be rising and setting backwards some days.

What are you babbling about.

How.  If the sun is relatively staying in the center of the heliocentric model.  Staying the stand distance from Earth.

What you’re trying to describe is retrograde.  We see retrograde motion from earth for the inner plants.  This is how it works.

So.  Yes.  We do see “backwards” or retrograde motion in the heliocentric model.  It’s just between planets that change relative distance from each other in their orbits.

No. We would not expect to sun to seem to move backwards being the point the earth orbits and staying the same relative distance.

came up with to justify your woefully flawed model.

Then you blatantly lie?

In the flat earth delusion.  The sun would have to turn relative north after passing California, or right for a person looking west out to sea.  The sun would have to continually turn to make its circular circuit above the FE delusion.  The sun doesn’t do anything require for a flat earth.  Where you can’t explain how the sun and the moon that physically blocks the sun from view during a solar eclipse stays in orbit in atmosphere.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 01:50:20 AM by DataOverFlow2022 »

JackBlack

« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2024, 02:53:05 AM »
Because you do understand it, instead you are wilfully, intentionally, blatantly lying about it.

Sidereal and solar days are something you roundheads came up with to justify your woefully flawed model.
No, this is something which is a direct consequence of a combination of orbital and rotational motion.
This was not something that was just came up with rectify a flaw.
This is something that is directly measurable and observable, and a direct consequence of the model.

But because you do not give a damn about the truth at all, because you are happy to blatantly lie to everyone to prop up your dishonest, delusional BS, you keep coming back with this.

You criticize and insult and double-down, rather than dare admit that this is a fatal flaw
No, we don't.
Instead, we clearly and simply explain why you are wrong, as we have done countless times.
But because you cannot defend your lies, you just double down with more lies and insults, as you have done yet again.

Can you show any fault with the model?
No. All you can do is repeat the same refuted, pathetic lies.

If Earth was forced to tidal lock
It isn't.
So saying this is pointless.

If Earth on the other hand kept the same rotation all year long, you would have similar reversal, this time with days starting and ending at weird times according to the clock.
Why?
What magic is causing this?

This is a simple math problem, simple geometry.
If you have an object rotating about its axis, while orbiting a primary, then after a complete rotation about its axis, it will have moved along its orbit and need to turn more to face the primary again.

If Earth was in a perfectly circular orbit, with a perfect solar day of 24 hours, with a perfect year of 365 days, then it has to rotate 366 times. This gives a rotational period of ~86163.9 s.
So consider a starting point with some point on the planet pointing directly to the sun, with another point pointing directly to a distant star (one located a distance 100 thousand times the radius of the orbit).
After rotating exactly once, i.e. after 86163.934 seconds, that point pointing to a distant star will again be pointing to it (the change is negligible).
But the point initially pointing to the sun wont still be pointing to the sun. This is because it has moved along its orbit. Specifically it would have moved along by 0.9836... degrees. This means it needs to rotate more to line back up with the sun.
After 24 hours, it will have rotated 1.0027397 times.
This is equivalent to 360.9863 degrees. or 0.9863 degrees more than a single rotation.
The distant star no longer aligns.
But the sun does. This is because it has also moved along its orbit, specifically by 0.9863 degrees.
The solar day is LONGER than the sidereal day.

Now, what happens half way around its orbit?

Well it is a total time of exactly 4380 hours, or 182 solar days and 12 hours, or 183 sidereal days.

Again, there is no problem. There is none of the BS you are making up.

You just know that this shows no fault with the RE, HC model, so you continually lie about it.

If you think there is a problem, then explain it.
Don't just assert more pure BS, EXPLAIN the problem.

Or, be honest for once in your life and admit there is no fault and you have been lying.

« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2024, 11:03:24 AM »
What are you babbling about.

How.  If the sun is relatively staying in the center of the heliocentric model.  Staying the stand distance from Earth.

What you’re trying to describe is retrograde.  We see retrograde motion from earth for the inner plants.  This is how it works.

*Planets. Not plants.

And your retrograde ideas are why Earth is still stuck in the control systems model of dictatorships.

Retrograde:
3. Reverting to an earlier or inferior condition.

Because you do understand it, instead you are wilfully, intentionally, blatantly lying about it.
Says the person who I am sure also knows that this model can't work, and is lying to me and other viewers about it.

If I were to spin the Earth this way in order to adjust for the light cast on the nearest side of Earth...

You get that counter-turn (inner circle). That's the sun rising and setting Oz-style.

The sun orbiting the Earth never has to make such adjustments, btw. It rises and sets the same way all year long, all century long, all eternity long.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 11:11:18 AM by bulmabriefs144 »

« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2024, 11:23:58 AM »

And your retrograde ideas are why Earth is still stuck in the control systems model of dictatorships.

Which has zero to do with this..

This is why planets from earth retrograde.

If I were to spin the Earth this way in order to adjust for the light cast on the nearest side of Earth...

[/quote]

Which has nothing to do with the sun as the center of the heliocentric model with the earth orbiting the sun as the earth rotates about its axis once a day.

Note.  Obviously not to scale. 

« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2024, 11:33:50 AM »

The sun orbiting the Earth never has to make such adjustments,

The sun above the delusional flat earth would have to constantly and visibly turn to complete its circular orbit.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Sun_tmb.gif

For flat earth.

The sun exhibits none of the needed characteristics for a flat earth circular circuit.

No explanation how the sun in air stays in orbit.

No explanation for night, or why the sun would be blocked from view where a telescope that can bring stars too faint to see with the naked eye in view can’t bring the sun back into view.

Doesn’t explain solar and lunar eclipses where the moon physically blocks the light and radiation from the sun during a solar eclipse. 

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2024, 11:43:57 AM »
Which has zero to do with this..

On the contrary. Globalism (headed by UN) routinely props up dictatorships and undermines legitimate Christian republics.
Why? Because their ideas are backward and contrary. Retrograde.

As long and you think the Earth moving backwards (or spinning backwards) is a legitimate solution to the still unaddressed problem of how an object at summer and winter can have a completely different 6am, then you will continue believe other asinine and retrograde ideas. Like "Hey, let's bulldoze a protected forest so that solar plant merchants can sell what amounts to a factory on protected land! Surely this is not some developers trying to hoodwink their way into ownership by gaining control of land in the name of environmentalism!"   

And I don't care was Earth is doing in comparison to Jupiter. This is about Earth, this is about whether it is doing the right things.

Standing firmly on the ground, keeping a level head and an upright mindset (these are all flat Earth analogies, if you haven't noticed), this is how one functions sanely in society. Spinning around aimlessly in the universe, and even heading backwards on occasion, that's how you get swept up in fads.

“Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. 25 Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock. 26 But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn’t obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. 27 When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash.”

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2024, 11:48:42 AM »

On the contrary.

Your babbling.

Your misrepresenting retrograde and how and why it occurs as relating to planets as viewed from earth. 

Which is different than observing the relatively stationary sun in regards / context to earth’s orbit around the sun.  The sun being the center of the heliocentric model.

For flat earth.

The sun exhibits none of the needed characteristics for a flat earth circular circuit.

No explanation for night, or why the sun would be blocked from view where a telescope that can bring stars too faint to see with the naked eye in view can’t bring the sun back into view.

Doesn’t explain solar and lunar eclipses where the moon physically blocks the light and radiation from the sun during a solar eclipse.

Which kills flat earth delusion. 

« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2024, 12:24:45 PM »

The sun orbiting the Earth never has to make such adjustments,

I've already explained these things.

Night happens because the sun angles out. If you're trying to see with the naked eye (or even a telescope) something that moves beyond a 180 degree point, you will no longer see it. 

When an object is directly in front of you, it appears to shrink.

When it is above you, it appears instead to sink into the ground.

"Why can't you see it with a telescope?" Well, to put it bluntly, you are probably not even sure where to look. Because of angle issues, it appears below yet is actually still above.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 12:27:18 PM by bulmabriefs144 »

JackBlack

« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2024, 01:08:10 PM »
Says the person who I am sure also knows that this model can't work, and is lying to me and other viewers about it.
Says the blatant liar, who is yet again lying.
I know the RE model can work.
I know you are yet to show a single fault.
I know you need to keep lying, because you can't show a fault.

This is demonstrated by your behaviour.

I clearly explained why your claims were BS, and how the rotation and orbit results in what is observed.
I asked you to stop with the BS and clearly explain the problem.

And what do you?
Throw out more lies claiming that I know the model can't work, when in fact it is you that cannot show a fault with the model and thus likely knows the model does work; and instead of even attempting to explain you come up with this BS:

Or, how about instead of that, you just keep it rotating about its axis as it orbits, and trying explaining why this wouldn't produce what is observed?

Yet again, you are just baselessly asserting pure BS to pretend the RE can't work.

The sun orbiting the Earth never has to make such adjustments, btw. It rises and sets the same way all year long, all century long, all eternity long.
Earth orbiting the sun, while rotating never has to make such adjustments. It results in the sun rising and setting the same way.

unaddressed problem of how an object at summer and winter can have a completely different 6am
And another lie.
Again, that position halfway around the orbit is 12 solar hours off.

Your lies have been refuted countless times.
You just ignore it because you can't accept reality.

Standing firmly on the ground, keeping a level head and an upright mindset (these are all flat Earth analogies, if you haven't noticed), this is how one functions sanely in society.
Yet you throw all that out the window, and instead just blatantly lie to everyone.
You are not functioning sanely.

No, you haven't. You have either spouted nonsense, or just fled.

Night happens because the sun angles out.
See, this is an example of nonsense.
The sun never goes beyond 180 degrees, your diagram below shows that.

When an object is directly in front of you, it appears to shrink.
It doesn't matter where it is.
If it gets further away, it appears to shrink.
Being above you doesn't change that.
Lying wont save you.

Again, you have explained nothing. You just lie to pretend the FE works and pretend there are problems with the RE.

« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2024, 02:07:56 PM »
Night is when the light angles out

Thats amazing!!!

Are origins of star lights closer or farther than the sun light?

« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2024, 02:10:21 PM »

Night happens because the sun angles out.

You haven’t explained anything.  You literally make incoherent crap up.

In reality where a telescope can bring stars into view that are to faint  to see with the unaided eye, how can I not bring the big old sun back into view after sunset.  Because it’s physically blocked from view by the earth’s curvature.

The sun would literal have to visibly turn north after passing California to makes its circular circuit for the flat earth.  A circuit where the sun would have to continuously turn to make its orbit.

You have no explanation for a lunar and solar eclipses.

Flat earth is D E A D. 

« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2024, 02:11:46 PM »
The sun never goes beyond 180 degrees, your diagram below shows that.

Exactly. Now you're getting it.

When the sun moves at a distance where it would be approaching 180 degrees (if not before), your vision reaches what is known as the vanishing point. The object either shrinks or sinks.

If you stopped listening to "esteemed professors" and bothered looking at planes, bridges, skylines, etc. yourself, you would be able to tell me that yourself. Instead, you are convinced that what you see is a curve, and when people like me tell you over and over again, that no, in fact it is not, you sit there blankly not understanding. It's painful to watch.

Yet again, you are just baselessly asserting pure BS to pretend the RE can't work.

Yet again, you are just baselesssly asserting pure BS to pretend the RE can't work. Yet again, you are just baselessly asserting pure BS to pretend the RE can't work. Yet again, you are just baselessly asserting pure BS to pretend the RE cantwork. Yet again, you are just baselessly asserting pure BS to pretend that REEEE can't work.

I'm writing this over and over again to emphasize the point that like this guy,

you're nuts. Flat Earth is what you are standing on. It is what holds water. Not only can it work, the alternative doesn't work.
Neither the most basic physics nor geometry supports the idea of any of this.
"But what about..." No. You bother learning basic logic, then maybe we'll talk.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 02:18:20 PM by bulmabriefs144 »

« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2024, 02:18:10 PM »
shrinks or sinks
???

more amazingness!

your eyes converge things
thats why perspective converges train tracks from left<->right.
the ground and the sky converge into the horizon at "eye level".

they converge left-right-up-down to a point.

they shrink.
but they don't sink.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 02:51:13 PM by Themightykabool »