Trump has been tested POSITIVE for the corone

• 258 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Trump has been tested POSITIVE for the corone
« Reply #210 on: October 06, 2020, 02:11:11 PM »
now though i don't agree with his leadership choices or life choises - he's 74 and fat.
he's out of breath because he wore a mask while climbing the stairs.

and really... he took the mask off when he was at top of stair with no one around and outside.
lib media going NOOOTS and just giving more fuel to the alt-righters.

come on now...

The guy needs to be in isolation. Not posing for photos.

Couple taking off his mask with his 'covid isn't bad don't let it run your life' and what message is it sending?

Come on now...

Edit. His latest brain farr

Quote from: Donald Trump
Flu season is coming up! Many people every year, sometimes over 100,000, and despite the Vaccine, die from the Flu. Are we going to close down our Country? No, we have learned to live with it, just like we are learning to live with Covid, in most populations far less lethal!!!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 02:46:09 PM by Shifter »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #213 on: October 06, 2020, 04:25:21 PM »
Of all the species I thought the reptiles would be safe.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #214 on: October 06, 2020, 04:32:28 PM »
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

He's not at risk though.  He doesn't look like it but he's like 30 years old or something.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #215 on: October 06, 2020, 05:03:21 PM »
Not surprising... but they should also all be tested for worms too, from the amount of licking his asshole.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #216 on: October 06, 2020, 05:54:21 PM »
Of all the species I thought the reptiles would be safe.
I think he's a vampire, maybe that's why

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #217 on: October 06, 2020, 06:07:22 PM »
https://www.npr.org/sections/latest-updates-trump-covid-19-results/2020/10/06/920787269/pentagons-joint-chiefs-in-quarantine-after-coast-guard-officer-tests-postive

Most members of the Pentagon's Joint Chiefs of Staff are quarantining at home after Adm. Charles Ray, the vice commandant of the U.S. Coast Guard, tested positive for COVID-19, the military said Tuesday.

Trump really is the greatest spreader of the corone, better than any other president.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #218 on: October 06, 2020, 06:14:04 PM »
Trump really is the greatest spreader of the corone, better than any other president.
Incorrect.  Everyone knows that Obama was patient zero.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #219 on: October 06, 2020, 07:05:54 PM »
Revisiting the video showing Kellyanne Conway talking to Bill Barr at the Amy Coney Barrett nomination event.

https://twitter.com/dellcam/status/1312221110365286401

Notice how Kellanne says something and Bill Barr snaps around in surprise.   What's the betting she told Barr about someone having Covid-19?

Any lip readers?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #220 on: October 06, 2020, 09:29:10 PM »
now though i don't agree with his leadership choices or life choises - he's 74 and fat.
he's out of breath because he wore a mask while climbing the stairs.

and really... he took the mask off when he was at top of stair with no one around and outside.
lib media going NOOOTS and just giving more fuel to the alt-righters.

come on now...

True!
Especially if you were laying in bed for days and then walk up stairs, anyone would be out of breath.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2020, 05:46:14 PM »
https://deadline.com/2020/10/deadline-correction-1234594192/

A draft post of a story about Vice President Mike Pence testing positive for coronavirus that was never meant to publish was accidently posted on Deadline. It was pulled down immediately. It never should have been posted and Deadline will take steps to see this kind of thing never happens again. Apologies to the Vice President and our readers. We regret the error.

Weird.

Archive of the now deleted article https://archive.is/F1FEo
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 05:50:33 PM by Space Cowgirl »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #222 on: October 08, 2020, 07:03:25 PM »
So the scenario is that the President and the Vice President both have coronavirus,  and the House is discussing the rules around enacting  the 25th ammendment.

President Pelsoi before November 3rd?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #223 on: October 08, 2020, 07:05:35 PM »
Pence doesn't have coronavirus as far as I know.

And this 25th amendment move by Pelosi is probably just a stunt.  Not even sure I agree with it.  Seems like the sort of thing that can be abused very easily.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #224 on: October 08, 2020, 07:09:54 PM »
Pence doesn't have coronavirus as far as I know.

And this 25th amendment move by Pelosi is probably just a stunt.  Not even sure I agree with it.  Seems like the sort of thing that can be abused very easily.

Is it a stunt that can hold up the voting for the repugnicans supreme court judge pick?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #225 on: October 08, 2020, 09:12:49 PM »

A draft post of a story about Vice President Mike Pence testing positive for coronavirus that was never meant to publish was accidently posted on Deadline. It was pulled down immediately. It never should have been posted and Deadline will take steps to see this kind of thing never happens again. Apologies to the Vice President and our readers. We regret the error.

Weird.

Welp, I'mma not gonna trust that site.  Clearly they write false news in the hopes of being right.

Or they know more than they say and are being held back by Trump.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2020, 09:53:17 PM »

Weird.

Welp, I'mma not gonna trust that site.  Clearly they write false news in the hopes of being right.

I don't find the fact it existed a big deal. Even the President has multiple speeches written for multiple outcomes. They had a speech written in the event the astronauts who walked on the moon had died up there

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #227 on: October 08, 2020, 10:22:50 PM »

Weird.

I don't find the fact it existed a big deal. Even the President has multiple speeches written for multiple outcomes. They had a speech written in the event the astronauts who walked on the moon had died up there

Yeah, I agree. Every B-List on up celeb, politician, 'person in the public arena' already has an obituary written for them filed and waiting. It would be no surprise if there are folks writing "pre-whatever" press releases for any of these folks. 

Lorddave

« Reply #228 on: October 08, 2020, 10:24:28 PM »

Weird.

I dunno.  I mean, they have details that just don't exist.  Feels weird to know someone wrote something with events that didn't happen.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #229 on: October 08, 2020, 10:46:48 PM »

Weird.

I dunno.  I mean, they have details that just don't exist.  Feels weird to know someone wrote something with events that didn't happen.

It could be an honest mistake.  The press has a history of preemptively writing stories that they think are likely to happen just to be the first to report on it when it does.  Mostly this is famous people dying.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #231 on: October 09, 2020, 02:52:20 AM »
Absolutely mental:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/09/donald-trump-florida-rally-saturday-covid-test

Madness. He's so obsessed with playing down the virus and its severity and so obsessed with trying to fool us all into thinking he's such a big strong man he doesn't care who he infects or who even could be die as a result

When you honestly dont know you have the virus and you spread it and people die - that must be tough to weigh on your conscious that you did that. But if you know you are infected, are infectious and willingly go around engaged in conduct that spreads it, then if people die that are linked to your behaviour you get charged with manslaughter.

If you have HIV/AIDS and knowingly engage in practices that infect others, the law comes down on you pretty hard. Even though people who contract HIV can go on to live for decades. Covid can kill someone in weeks

So why is this covid not taken seriously? I think if you know you have it and you spread it, you should be liable for the damage. The problem with a lot of these people who dont give a shit is because they know there are no consequences. Maybe a fine? To some people that risk is worth breaching safe practices

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #232 on: October 09, 2020, 06:32:15 AM »
Didn't you hear?  Trump is a perfect physical specimen.  He got sick then he got better and now he's immune and stronger than ever.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #233 on: October 09, 2020, 07:17:38 AM »
It is known that Trump has evolved to a state of divine symbiosis with the virus.

He shall smite the unworthy with it and bestow a never ending stream of Regeneron on the righteous!

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #234 on: October 09, 2020, 08:43:31 AM »
He's going to do a medical exam on LIVE TV TONIGHT folks! Get ready!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #235 on: October 09, 2020, 08:58:18 AM »
I'm sure that'll be totally on the up and up.

I wonder if they're going to check his prostate live as well.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #236 on: October 09, 2020, 09:02:39 AM »
I have the best prostate! No other president has a prostate as good as me, your favorite president, Donald Trump.

« Reply #237 on: October 09, 2020, 09:18:00 AM »
Trump keeps investing personal money or family money into his cures.

Also.
Some of those cures relies on stem cells which are supplied by invitro and abortion clinics, which his party is actively looking to squash.

Oh hooo the irony and hypocrisy

« Reply #238 on: October 09, 2020, 09:18:56 AM »
It is known that Trump has evolved to a state of divine symbiosis with the virus.

Trump is mr burns where all the virus are jammed at the door.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #239 on: October 09, 2020, 09:50:15 AM »
He's going to do a medical exam on LIVE TV TONIGHT folks! Get ready!

This is a joke, right?
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD