Trump has been tested POSITIVE for the corone

• 258 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Trump has been tested POSITIVE for the corone
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2020, 01:57:16 PM »
[quote author =The biggest piece of shitů] Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago![/quote]

Only a piece of shit would try and score political points over this. Still downplays the seriousness of it

Perhaps they should have experimented a complete 'hands off' approach to treatment so he could have a more objective view of the disease

He might as well be Jim Jones giving people his Kool Aid

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2020, 03:24:20 PM »
They should let the dexamethasone wear off.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2020, 04:11:52 PM »
They're gonna want to keep the nuclear codes away from him while he's getting back to his normal very stable self.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2020, 04:16:46 PM »
I'm kinda (but not really) surprised that they haven't transferred presidential authority to Pence while Trump is under the influence of potentially mind altering drugs.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #184 on: October 05, 2020, 04:30:55 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/05/meadows-trump-hospital-monday-426394

"Don’t be afraid of Covid," Trump added of the virus that has infected more than 7.4 million Americans and killed nearly 210,000. "Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”

I really wish that nearly being killed would have made Trump come to Jesus on this one.  Sadly that is not the case.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #185 on: October 05, 2020, 04:50:13 PM »
They're gonna want to keep the nuclear codes away from him while he's getting back to his normal very stable self.

I was on some kind of corticosteroid once for ringworm, don't remember the name of it. 

I recall that the effect it had on me was making me feel really amped up for a while.  Sort of like the feeling of going without caffeine for a week and then chugging 2 liters of Mountain Dew.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #186 on: October 05, 2020, 04:58:49 PM »
I really wish that nearly being killed would have made Trump come to Jesus on this one.  Sadly that is not the case.
Don't worry, there's still time:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-may-not-be-out-of-the-woods-yet-as-he-leaves-hospital-doctor-says-2020-10-05

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #187 on: October 05, 2020, 08:51:06 PM »
So the president returns to the White House, still positive, still sick, still shedding the virus and he takes off his mask

What a God damned f&#ken Muppet  :o

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #188 on: October 05, 2020, 10:00:28 PM »
Have you seen the vid where he seems in great distress trying to breathe?

He must have fealt REALLY shitty 20y ago.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #189 on: October 06, 2020, 12:41:04 AM »
Apparently covid19 is not a death sentence after all.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #190 on: October 06, 2020, 12:49:01 AM »

Yeah. I guess you can attend all the rallies and covid parties without a worry. Afterall, Trump said it's ok

Know your place

« Reply #191 on: October 06, 2020, 04:58:46 AM »
I said it!
He was going to jesus himself.
Maga cult is going nuts.
Look at klavan, pole and dice on youtube soon to put out anothet ridiculous "trump urine tastes like champange" post.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #192 on: October 06, 2020, 05:04:11 AM »
That dexawhassitcalled stuff can cause psychosis, which probably explains the tweets
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #193 on: October 06, 2020, 06:17:21 AM »
Haha go watch colberts take on it.
Burning anus!
Ahahaha

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #194 on: October 06, 2020, 06:54:32 AM »
Apparently many people don't realize that the most dangerous phase of the disease is yet to come.  The cytokine storm related inflammation should be kicking in any time over the next few days or so.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 07:07:58 AM by markjo »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #195 on: October 06, 2020, 07:18:39 AM »
Apparently many people don't realize that the most dangerous phase of the disease is yet to come.  The cytokine storm related inflammation should be kicking in any time over the next few days or so.

Knowing what's coming in the next 7-10 days just makes Trump's weird antics seem kinda sad and pitiful.    I'm giving a 50/50 chance of ending in ICU intubated on a ventilator.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #196 on: October 06, 2020, 07:21:04 AM »
https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/1313361762075500545?s=20

My daughter, Claudia, is beautiful & brilliant. She has access to top doctors & health care & lives comfortably

Like all of you, she speculates on social media

Yet she’s 15

You are adults

We have COVID, but it’s clear who’s really sick

Kellyanne Conway trying to do damage control over Claudia's tiktok is hilarious.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #197 on: October 06, 2020, 07:27:39 AM »
https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/1313361762075500545?s=20

My daughter, Claudia, is beautiful & brilliant. She has access to top doctors & health care & lives comfortably

Like all of you, she speculates on social media

Yet she’s 15

You are adults

We have COVID, but it’s clear who’s really sick

Kellyanne Conway trying to do damage control over Claudia's tiktok is hilarious.
I don’t get what happened.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #198 on: October 06, 2020, 07:41:15 AM »
Kellyanne's daughter has a tiktok acct, she told everyone that her mother was coughing all over the house and was infected before they officially released any details. Now the whole family has the corone. Then Claudia posted that her mother lied about testing negative. She's also posted that Trump is much sicker than he pretends. Claudia has been trending on Twitter almost every day for the past three days. I think her mom is going to take her phone from her. lol

OH, boydster, there's another coin for you https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/519745-white-house-gift-shop-selling-trump-defeats-covid-commemorative

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #199 on: October 06, 2020, 07:51:39 AM »

Knowing what's coming in the next 7-10 days just makes Trump's weird antics seem kinda sad and pitiful.    I'm giving a 50/50 chance of ending in ICU intubated on a ventilator.
The impression that I get is that they already have most of the ICU equipment (including a ventilator) available at the White House if Trump needs it.  My guess is that they're going to prerecord some more videos of Trump "feeling fine" and "working hard" to release while he's intubated.  I just hope they do a better job with the EXIF timestamps.

« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2020, 08:28:53 AM »

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2020, 08:38:59 AM »
OH, boydster, there's another coin for you https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/519745-white-house-gift-shop-selling-trump-defeats-covid-commemorative
I KNOW! Have you been to the White House Gift Shop website to check it out? They don't have a picture yet, but the write-up from the person that did the art is hilarious.

Edit: Here, for those who don't want to click the links
Note from Designer & Series Creator: Anthony Giannini, CEO, USAF-R
For these past four years, I have created and co-designed the Historic Moments in World History Coin Art, Narrative Series, a series that chronicles historic moments in the unique presidency of President Donald J. Trump.
As I predicted that the Korean Summits would occur, with recognition for this prediction in Breitbart News, and when major Media proclaimed otherwise, especially when the Summit was at one point cancelled—we, here at WHGS had Faith: The Summit occured and 100,000 people across the globe acquired the now sold-out Korea Summit Coin which featured a bold head-to-head design and beloved by tens of thousands in both South and North Korea who long for peace.
Now, when we at WHGS first heard the sad news of President Trump's positive COVID test, once again we had faith and prayed, yet we knew our President would find a way to knockout COVID in early rounds of this battle. President Trump, as you know, is a fan of boxing, and the new coin design features more than a hint of superhero qualities in history's most fascinating president. President Trump, whether you are in his corner or not, is a sui generis—a one-of-a-kind, bigger than life, singular energetic force. President Trump's energy fills not merely a room, not merely a stadium, but fills—more like occupies—a mythological space in our modern, post-modern, or whatever we call this New Era in which we live, perhaps, let's call it the Post-COVID Era. President Trump is a force and like it or not, hugely powerful forces hugely attract and also hugely repel - one reason for bifurcation of human emotions regarding our most unique pro-American President. President Trump's defeat of COVID is a symbol for each of us that COVID can be beaten, not always, sadly, but more often than the fear of COVID that is relentlessly pounded into us each minute of each hour of each day by many media outlets. President Trump's defeat of COVID is iconic, universal, heroic, for, indeed, in action, President Trump embraced experimental approaches for which he has been derided by anti-Trump media outlets such as CNN. Be bold in fighting COVID, do not cower to COVID, do not allow media messages to condition you to fear our world—this may be the symbol of President Trump's defeat of COVID. Our American leaders must be strong, for the world is at once beautiful and cruel, and it is against the cruelty of the world that an American leader must be strong. Like it or not, President Donald J. Trump is strong to a mythic level; hence, my final coin seeks to convey the mythic core strengths of President Donald J. Trump. The design is intentionally concealed until its release.
Thus, I am pleased to announce the pre-release of the final commemorative art coin in the Historic Moments in History Series, a new commemorative that vividly shows President Trump's historic presidential candidacy win, itself, from his descent on the elevator in Trump Tower, against a veritable army of superb Republican presidential candidates confluent with taunts, jeers, sneers by Media naysayers—to present day with design motifs of President Trump's ascendance over and personal defeat of the deadly COVID pandemic virus.
My final coin in this phase of the collection, at least for President Trump's first term, presents icons, or motifs, of his myriad successes across these past four years despite attempts to subvert him from so many negative fronts. How many among us could sustain the continual onslaughts President Trump has endured? Despite these Media onslaughts, President Trump accomplished brilliant historic achievements - goals declared as utterly impossible by pundits in the earliest moments of his candidacy, declared as utterly impossibly throughout the course of his presidency—yet goals—dreamed, achieved, accomplished.
- Anthony Giannini
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 08:42:10 AM by boydster »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2020, 08:54:11 AM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/video-trump-appears-struggle-breathe-white-house-2020-10

Jesus Christ!  Get to bed before you fall down!

This is an extremely tense time for Americans like me.  Do I buy the 100$ coin sight unseen now?  If Trump is put on a ventilator then it seems extra funny. 

These are the tough choices that adults have to make.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2020, 09:00:26 AM »
He's on steroids tho ::)
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #204 on: October 06, 2020, 09:26:59 AM »

Looks like someone shoved a broomstick down his back.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #205 on: October 06, 2020, 09:28:39 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giuliani-coughs-through-attack-on-bidens-mask-advocacy

I am getting the impression that a lot of people that Trump has infected are now lying about having covid...

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #206 on: October 06, 2020, 09:35:07 AM »

Looks like someone shoved a broomstick down his back.
Or up his butt.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #207 on: October 06, 2020, 10:34:48 AM »
Kellyanne's daughter has a tiktok acct, she told everyone that her mother was coughing all over the house and was infected before they officially released any details. Now the whole family has the corone. Then Claudia posted that her mother lied about testing negative. She's also posted that Trump is much sicker than he pretends. Claudia has been trending on Twitter almost every day for the past three days. I think her mom is going to take her phone from her. lol

Things make sense now. Thanks.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #208 on: October 06, 2020, 01:54:10 PM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giuliani-coughs-through-attack-on-bidens-mask-advocacy

I am getting the impression that a lot of people that Trump has infected are now lying about having covid...

They think if you don't do the testing, you don't have the cases. America only has a lot of cases because it does a lot of testing

No test? No cases

The repugnican logic is like if no one tested for pregnancy, you wouldn't have any pregnancies

Know your place

« Reply #209 on: October 06, 2020, 02:03:47 PM »
now though i don't agree with his leadership choices or life choises - he's 74 and fat.
he's out of breath because he wore a mask while climbing the stairs.

and really... he took the mask off when he was at top of stair with no one around and outside.
lib media going NOOOTS and just giving more fuel to the alt-righters.

come on now...