Trump has been tested POSITIVE for the corone

• 258 Replies

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: Trump has been tested POSITIVE for the corone
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2020, 06:46:17 AM »
Dying is only half the worry. The other half is acquiring permanent health problems, or at worst making him an invalid.
The corone doesn't really do that. It either kills you or you recover mostly, usually fully.

If you mean, some people do not make a full recovery, you would be correct.

There are covid-19 survivor websites that tell terrible stories for some people.
Can you share a link to one of those sites?

I am pretty sure most of those cases are purely psychological/psychosomatic and have nothing to do with actual long term effects of sars cov 2 - if those people thought they had a normal cold instead of covid 19, they'd be fine now.

What leads you to believe the reported long term effects are "purely psychological/psychosomatic"? Is this just your personal medical assessment or are you basing this on some research/data?

This from the CDC on 9/16 - Obviously more research is necessary, but:

Long-Term Effects of COVID-19
"One of the health effects that CDC is closely watching and working to understand relates to COVID-19 and the heart. Heart conditions associated with COVID-19 include inflammation and damage to the heart muscle itself, known as myocarditis, or inflammation of the covering of the heart, known as pericarditis. These conditions can occur by themselves or in combination. Heart damage may be an important part of severe disease and death from COVID-19, especially in older people with underlying illness. Heart damage like this might also explain some frequently reported long-term symptoms like shortness of breath, chest pain, and heart palpitations."

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2020, 07:05:44 AM »
I am pretty sure most of those cases are purely psychological/psychosomatic and have nothing to do with actual long term effects of sars cov 2

Based on what exactly?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7176214/
Lung fibrosis for example is not psychological/psychosomatic and many people that recover from it may never be back to 100% pre covid health

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351
    Heart. Imaging tests taken months after recovery from COVID-19 have shown lasting damage to the heart muscle, even in people who experienced only mild COVID-19 symptoms. This may increase the risk of heart failure or other heart complications in the future.
    Lungs. The type of pneumonia often associated with COVID-19 can cause long-standing damage to the tiny air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. The resulting scar tissue can lead to long-term breathing problems.
    Brain. Even in young people, COVID-19 can cause strokes, seizures and Guillain-Barre syndrome — a condition that causes temporary paralysis. COVID-19 may also increase the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

So you might get covid now, suffer mild symptoms and make what you believe to be a full recovery. But your heart may have underlying damage. Maybe your heart fails 20 years earlier than it otherwise would have and no one would know to put it down to the covid infection you got decades ago

This is not a disease anyone should be so blasé about. It can screw you over decades post infection through the damage it can do to your lungs, heart and brain

Like asbestos. That single fibre you may have breathed in may seem harmless but 20 years later you die a horrible painful death from mesothelioma.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2020, 07:34:40 AM »
He put out a photo of himself signing what very much appears to be a blank white piece of paper. That's kind of inviting conversation about how weird that is. "I'm gonna get dressed up and draw my name on blank paper with a Sharpie. Are you ready? You better be ready. Get me my Sharpie." Healthy or not, he's not an 8-year-old practicing his signature in cursive (which, to be clear, is the correct time to be signing your name on an otherwise blank piece of paper).

And what should he sign in front of a camera?  Top secret military movement orders?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2020, 07:44:10 AM »
Dying is only half the worry. The other half is acquiring permanent health problems, or at worst making him an invalid.
The corone doesn't really do that. It either kills you or you recover mostly, usually fully.

There are covid-19 survivor websites that tell terrible stories for some people.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2020, 08:00:40 AM »
He put out a photo of himself signing what very much appears to be a blank white piece of paper. That's kind of inviting conversation about how weird that is. "I'm gonna get dressed up and draw my name on blank paper with a Sharpie. Are you ready? You better be ready. Get me my Sharpie." Healthy or not, he's not an 8-year-old practicing his signature in cursive (which, to be clear, is the correct time to be signing your name on an otherwise blank piece of paper).

And what should he sign in front of a camera?  Top secret military movement orders?
Why is it my job to say what he "should" be signing? He's the one that decided he wanted to do a photo-op to show his great strength. And he appears to have used a blank piece of paper as a prop. That's just a weird thing to do. He didn't have to do that. He didn't have to "sign" anything. Again, this is something he willingly put out to the public. It's weird that you are taking people to task for discussing something he did as a public form of communication. In communicating to the public, he is inviting public discourse about the things he is putting out. That's not an invasion of privacy or anything, and it's not wrong for people to discuss it.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2020, 08:01:10 AM »

Organ damage caused by COVID-19
Organs that may be affected by COVID-19 include:

Heart. Imaging tests taken months after recovery from COVID-19 have shown lasting damage to the heart muscle, even in people who experienced only mild COVID-19 symptoms. This may increase the risk of heart failure or other heart complications in the future.
Lungs. The type of pneumonia often associated with COVID-19 can cause long-standing damage to the tiny air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. The resulting scar tissue can lead to long-term breathing problems.
Brain. Even in young people, COVID-19 can cause strokes, seizures and Guillain-Barre syndrome — a condition that causes temporary paralysis. COVID-19 may also increase the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

Blood clots and blood vessel problems
COVID-19 can make blood cells more likely to clump up and form clots. While large clots can cause heart attacks and strokes, much of the heart damage caused by COVID-19 is believed to stem from very small clots that block tiny blood vessels (capillaries) in the heart muscle.

Other organs affected by blood clots include the lungs, legs, liver and kidneys. COVID-19 can also weaken blood vessels, which contributes to potentially long-lasting problems with the liver and kidneys.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #126 on: October 04, 2020, 08:01:26 AM »

He already did.   Twice.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2020, 08:35:55 AM »

Maybe a coloring book.  One where he's drawing inside the lines and not scribbling.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2020, 08:39:30 AM »

Maybe a coloring book.  One where he's drawing inside the lines and not scribbling.

He's doing his best

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2020, 09:33:41 AM »
Of course the photo ops are staged. He is campaigning for reelection, he wants to look healthy as possible. He's still not tweeting like he normally does. Just has someone retweeting shit, which is easier than faking Trump's weirdness. I imagine he feels like shit and they're doing the best they can to make it seem like he isn't. He's probably got a mild case, but even people with mild symptoms have fatigue.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2020, 09:51:53 AM »

COVID-19 can make blood cells more likely to clump up and form clots. While large clots can cause heart attacks and strokes, much of the heart damage caused by COVID-19 is believed to stem from very small clots that block tiny blood vessels (capillaries) in the heart muscle.

Other organs affected by blood clots include the lungs, legs, liver and kidneys. COVID-19 can also weaken blood vessels, which contributes to potentially long-lasting problems with the liver and kidneys.

Do you even read what I wrote?

Member of the BOTD

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2020, 09:52:03 AM »
Of course the photo ops are staged. He is campaigning for reelection, he wants to look healthy as possible. He's still not tweeting like he normally does. Just has someone retweeting shit, which is easier than faking Trump's weirdness. I imagine he feels like shit and they're doing the best they can to make it seem like he isn't. He's probably got a mild case, but even people with mild symptoms have fatigue.
I don't think he has a mild case. Apparently he was on supplementary oxygen for a while. If you get to the point where you need that, that's bad.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2020, 10:08:30 AM »

How about an executive order mandating masks in public?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2020, 10:28:23 AM »

Do you even read what I wrote?

Yeah, you wrote: "The corone doesn't really do that. It either kills you or you recover mostly, usually fully."

Which is a statement based upon your medical expertise on the matter? So I gave you a Mayo Clinic and CDC mentions of the long term effects they are just now exploring. And you never clarified what you mean by "mostly" and "fully". So I figured more scientific sites might partially help alleviate your delusions of medical assessment grandeur.
I guess you want someone's wordpress blog talking about their long term experience. Find it yourself. In the mean time some people, both young and old, can have some really serious long term effects. Something you seem to downplay, if not deny, for reasons unknown.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2020, 10:34:06 AM »
The sociopathic Swede is doing some hella mental gymnastics in his head because he has to try and stay a patriot to a country whose plan was to infect the entire populous because they thought this was not much more than a cough/cold

The propaganda machine in Sweden must be working overtime for regular Swedes to shrug their shoulders at ~6000 of their own people dropping dead while across the border only a poofteeth of that number have died

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #135 on: October 04, 2020, 11:01:47 AM »
The sociopathic Swede is doing some hella mental gymnastics in his head because he has to try and stay a patriot to a country whose plan was to infect the entire populous because they thought this was not much more than a cough/cold

The propaganda machine in Sweden must be working overtime for regular Swedes to shrug their shoulders at ~6000 of their own people dropping dead while across the border only a poofteeth of that number have died

If you'd compare actual mortality numbers (not only covid death), the difference suddenly would vanish into nothingness :)

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #136 on: October 04, 2020, 11:08:05 AM »

If you'd compare actual mortality numbers (not only covid death), the difference suddenly would vanish into nothingness :)

Sweden to win gold at the mental gymnastic Olympics!

In other news

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/04/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus-alternate-reality/index.html

During the briefing Sunday, Conley acknowledged that the President has experienced "two episodes of transient drops in his oxygen saturation" and said the team debated the reasons for that and whether to intervene. He said the President was given supplemental oxygen and has also been treated with the steroid dexamethasone, and his current blood oxygen level is 98%.

But Conley refused to say how low the President's blood oxygen levels had dropped. When asked if they had dropped below 90, he replied, "We don't have any recordings here of that." Pressed again on whether they had dropped below 90, Conley said the President's blood oxygen levels didn't get down into "the low 80s."

He offered no detail about what X-rays or CT scans have shown about whether there has been any damage to the President's lungs.

Is the take away:
His doctor is deliberately evasive for propaganda purposes

Trumps oxygen saturation was on the 80s%

Its only 98% WITH oxygen supplementation and the steroid dexamethasone. Not on his own accord

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #137 on: October 04, 2020, 11:44:27 AM »
The take away is that he's doing pretty well and also his docs seem to be ass lickers.

Apparently his oxygen was around 90-94%, he only got extra oxygen because he's the president; every other person wouldn't even have gotten oxygen at that point.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 12:06:39 PM by Definitely Not Swedish »

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #138 on: October 04, 2020, 12:08:56 PM »
also his docs seem to be ass lickers.

Indeed. Anyone that thinks an obese person is 'in very good health' is a moron. Doubly so if that person plays a doctor

I wonder how many of these 'proof of life' photos and videos they have made? I suppose they'll trickle feed them even as Trump lies unconscious and intubated while his pretend doctor says how great he's doing

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #139 on: October 04, 2020, 12:11:09 PM »
Anyone that thinks an obese person is 'in very good health' is a moron.
Actually, obese + doing sports is better than skinny + not doing sports.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #140 on: October 04, 2020, 12:17:09 PM »

Depends on the sport. Unless he walks the golf course, it's not really physical activity

Nope. Takes the buggy like the lazy fat arse he is

Also, BMI is a pretty lousy indicator for people who are very active. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is also considered obese but has a lot of muscle

Trump is just a sad saggy fat sack. His 'obese' score is on point. He is not a picture of health like his doctor alludes

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #141 on: October 04, 2020, 01:16:29 PM »

Are you saying that Trump obese & carting around a golf course is healthier than same skinny and not carting around a golf course?

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #142 on: October 04, 2020, 01:21:19 PM »

Are you saying that Trump obese & carting around a golf course is healthier than same skinny and not carting around a golf course?
Again, do you even read what I write?
Because obviously you at least dont understand one bit of it.

Member of the BOTD

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #143 on: October 04, 2020, 01:27:19 PM »
The take away is that he's doing pretty well and also his docs seem to be ass lickers.

Apparently his oxygen was around 90-94%, he only got extra oxygen because he's the president; every other person wouldn't even have gotten oxygen at that point.

Oxygen is quite plentiful in the US.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #144 on: October 04, 2020, 01:28:36 PM »

I do, but you claim these defacto things without any back up. And do you read the topic of a thread ever? We're talking about Trump whose only sport is riding around in cart while cheating at golf. And your as-if-it-were true statement about fat people and 'sports' is just silly and irrelevant considering the topic at hand. And if you really want to get into it, what kind of fat people sports are better than skinny no sports people? You have any data on this notion? I mean c'mon, not only are you a corona medical professional you're also a nutrition sports therapy authority?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #145 on: October 04, 2020, 01:30:23 PM »

But the subject is Trump. Not 'in general'.

The only 'sport' Trump does is basically Golfing. And frankly it's a lazy, sedentary sport not associated with physical activity.

A fat guy like Trump Golfing, is not much better off than a couch potato binging Netflix

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #146 on: October 04, 2020, 01:32:51 PM »

But the subject is Trump. Not 'in general'.

The only 'sport' Trump does is basically Golfing. And frankly it's a lazy, sedentary sport not associated with physical activity.

A fat guy like Trump Golfing, is not much better off than a couch potato binging Netflix
You made a general statement to which I answered.

Member of the BOTD

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #147 on: October 04, 2020, 03:31:30 PM »
Trump had the secret service drive him around the hospital so he could wave at people. https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1312878915740938240?s=20
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #148 on: October 04, 2020, 03:55:17 PM »
Whatever drugs they have him on, they need to keep him on them https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312864232711520257?s=20 I could like this Trump.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #149 on: October 04, 2020, 04:04:43 PM »
He finally has the strength to escape the hospital and spread covid to his secret service!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/04/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus-alternate-reality/index.html

Things are finally getting back to normal.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget