Trump has been tested POSITIVE for the corone

• 258 Replies
Re: Trump has been tested POSITIVE for the corone
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2020, 01:57:48 PM »

This is a weirdly evasive press conference for a team of doctors.

Oh shit, so apparently he has needed oxygen.

You sound sorry for the fat bastard. Dont be

Everybody needs to be paying very close attention to how this all plays out.

One of the most recognized and powerful people on the planet has covid-19, and he is well inside the at-risk bracket of serious complications, due to age and being overweight.

He has just become the worlds poster boy for getting sick with covid-19, because his medical team will be the best available in America.

Dying is only half the worry. The other half is acquiring permanent health problems, or at worst making him an invalid.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2020, 02:03:56 PM »
Dying is only half the worry. The other half is acquiring permanent health problems, or at worst making him an invalid.
The corone doesn't really do that. It either kills you or you recover mostly, usually fully.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2020, 02:07:46 PM »
This will happen soon.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_(film)

That is weird. They do have a page for that film and that is the link, but you have to click the first option on the page that says they don't have an article, then another page says they don't have an article and if you click the first option on that page it will take you to the article.

It's an SMF "feature" ::) For some reason, it doesn't grab the end paranthesis. You can put the link inside URL tags to make it work though, like this:
[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_(film)[/url]

Results in this:

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2020, 02:13:35 PM »
This will happen soon.

That is weird. They do have a page for that film and that is the link, but you have to click the first option on the page that says they don't have an article, then another page says they don't have an article and if you click the first option on that page it will take you to the article.

It's an SMF "feature" ::) For some reason, it doesn't grab the end paranthesis. You can put the link inside URL tags to make it work though, like this:
[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_(film)[/url]

Results in this:

Yep, the other ones are just too stupid to use bb codes.

Member of the BOTD

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2020, 02:34:16 PM »
The corone doesn't really do that. It either kills you or you recover mostly, usually fully.

Not really.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects.html

There are likely even more issues we just haven't discovered yet due to it being so new.  I think permanent heart damage as a teenager counts as a long term issue.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2020, 03:09:52 PM »
Don't worry everyone, the Trump campaign has launched Operation MAGA! https://www.axios.com/trump-campaign-operation-maga-covid-19-94ed96fc-710e-4983-9f59-47d407985068.html
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2020, 04:20:52 PM »

What do you mean by "mostly" and "fully"?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2020, 04:45:08 PM »
Chris Christie is now in the hospital as a "precautionary measure".
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2020, 04:50:42 PM »
Chris Christie is now in the hospital as a "precautionary measure".

He probably should have been in a hospital as a "precautionary measure" before he even got the virus. He doesn't seem like he lives the healthiest life style. And he hails from New Jersey...

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2020, 06:43:49 PM »
Who's next?  My money is on Rudy Guilani.   C'mon Rudy, here's your chance to prove you are not a zombie/vampire.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2020, 07:07:29 PM »
Was Rudy at any of the events since Wednesday? I keep expecting Barr to test positive, he was there, and Kellyanne was right up in his face a couple times.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2020, 08:54:06 PM »

He doesn't seem like he's at death's door.  He sounds a bit humbled.  He also isn't making any goddamn sense during a lot of this video.  But that's sort of normal for him.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2020, 10:07:26 PM »
Was Rudy at any of the events since Wednesday? I keep expecting Barr to test positive, he was there, and Kellyanne was right up in his face a couple times.

Rudy was part of the debate prep team..  No one wearing masks.

Trump, Christie, Hicks, Rudy Giuliani,Kellyanne Conway, Jason Miller, Mark Meadows, Jared Kushner, Kayleigh McEnany and Alyssa Farah.

Four of the debate prep team have tested positive so far. 

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2020, 12:14:38 AM »

Member of the BOTD

Lorddave

« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2020, 12:22:29 AM »

He doesn't seem like he's at death's door.  He sounds a bit humbled.  He also isn't making any goddamn sense during a lot of this video.  But that's sort of normal for him.

He did sound humbled.  And honestly, it all made sense to me.  He sounded more presidential than at any time in the last 4 years.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2020, 12:25:55 AM »

He did sound humbled.  And honestly, it all made sense to me.  He sounded more presidential than at any time in the last 4 years.

Then it's even worse!

Definitely an actor!

Lorddave

« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2020, 12:30:10 AM »

Then it's even worse!

Definitely an actor!

Trump Deep Fakes himself.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2020, 12:38:26 AM »

I agree. If he were always like that, you could think he's a decent guy.

Member of the BOTD

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2020, 01:32:04 AM »

Yeah,  that's interesting, in the light of BHS wanting to put people in front of a firing squad for not jumping on the hydroxy bandwagon.   

I wonder what he thinks now?   Hopefully the penny has dropped and he will start to see that he's been fed a pack of lies about hydroxy.

When did I say that?

I said the majority of people in the government should be put on trial with punishment of firing squad for what it has done to it's own populous. If this were a couple hundred years ago they would have been shot where they stand for what they have done.

Stop lying, though I know it's hard
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2020, 01:33:25 AM »
So people think the videos are 'staged'. He's probably recording them when he's feeling OK and should he take a turn for the worse and cant for whatever reason talk, he still has videos to release to make the public think he's doing fine - even if he isn't

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/president-donald-trump-speaks-from-hospital-following-coronavirus-diagnosis/news-story/ef2f3a611941089c47b5b72a685474a5

US President Donald Trump’s coughs are being “edited out” and his hospital media appearances are being “staged”, it is being claimed on social media.

According to metadata embedded in two photos the White House released of Mr Trump at Walter Reed Hospital, they were taken ten minutes apart.

The photos feature Mr Trump tieless in a white shirt looking at files at a boardroom table and then with a navy jacket over the short in a different room, signing a document.

Some on Twitter claim the document is just “a blank piece of paper” and others suggest the photos, taken at 5:25:29 (with the jacket) and 5:35:40, (in just the shirt), were “completely staged” with “costume changes”.

“So they are moving him around to different rooms, signing blank pages,” one Twitter user posted.

The EXIF data revealing the timing of the photos was embedded in the images released in news agency @AP wire postings.

Another Twitter the reads it is being suggested that someone is editing the “coughs” from video of Mr Trump’s TV appearances from the hospital, using Adobe software.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2020, 04:31:37 AM »

If you mean, some people do not make a full recovery, you would be correct.

There are covid-19 survivor websites that tell terrible stories for some people.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2020, 04:32:33 AM »

Yeah,  that's interesting, in the light of BHS wanting to put people in front of a firing squad for not jumping on the hydroxy bandwagon.   

I wonder what he thinks now?   Hopefully the penny has dropped and he will start to see that he's been fed a pack of lies about hydroxy.

When did I say that?

I said the majority of people in the government should be put on trial with punishment of firing squad for what it has done to it's own populous. If this were a couple hundred years ago they would have been shot where they stand for what they have done.

Stop lying, though I know it's hard

Not lying,  you said it just recently,  you claimed that Hydroxychloroquinine in conjuction with zinc was a 100% cure for Covid-19 and those who were stopping the use of it should be put in front of a firing squad.

You then went on to pretend that some French trial had proven it, and when challenged to provide proof, you said you got it straight from the horses mouth, from the people running the trial but couldn't tell us who was running the trial or provide links to any results.

My question now is are you prepared to retract your numnut assertions about hydroxy,  or are you going to go into hiding like you usually do in these cases when you get exposed as an idiot.

Ok, here are your quotes..   

Oh as for covid lies, the cure he said a while back was the actual cure (all together cure or it knocks the symptoms way down)... That is a bipartisan issue though, whatever side wins wants to role out with the cure as a "savior". Shows how evil they truly are and why many need to be put before a firing squad

I think rightwing people should stop trying to put people they don't like in front of a firing squad. It's not better than weirdo lefties saying *whoever* gets the wall.

If you think it's okay what the government has done to us I am surprised... Just withholding the cure because the income admin wants to be a hero, and the drug companies holding them off. That alone is enough to go before a firing squad, let alone the other 1000s of atrocities they have committed towards us. If this were a couple hundred years ago they would have been ran out and/or shot.

Again, this is a bipartisan issue.

Later, I pointed out how the Trump admin had blown millions on 63 million doses of hydroxy,  and fired the guy working on a vaccine because he was critical of the policy to spend up big on unproven treatments like hydroxy.    Anyway, if it was a real cure, why weren't the feds distributing it?   

You were in hiding at that time, and never responded.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 04:36:39 AM by JerkFace »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2020, 05:08:15 AM »

There are covid-19 survivor websites that tell terrible stories for some people.

The sociopathic swede likes to forget about the 'law of large numbers'

This virus has ravaged through more than 35 million people. Those are the ones that have simply been reported through testing. Untold more have likely had it and are not reflected

We've had over 1 million die

You can bet there are millions with long term damage. Some, maybe forever. Scarring of the lungs and heart are not something anyone would want

There are people still suffering chronic fatigue and 'brain fog' months after contracting it

I think people underestimate this virus because its primarily a respiratory illness that people associate with a common cough/cold. But as we learn more we can see the effects on the body are far wider than just the lungs

In the law of large numbers millions of people will suffer longer term damage from this. Young and old. Yes, millions may never 'notice'. More than a million are already dead

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2020, 05:39:25 AM »
So people think the videos are 'staged'. He's probably recording them when he's feeling OK and should he take a turn for the worse and cant for whatever reason talk, he still has videos to release to make the public think he's doing fine - even if he isn't

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/president-donald-trump-speaks-from-hospital-following-coronavirus-diagnosis/news-story/ef2f3a611941089c47b5b72a685474a5

US President Donald Trump’s coughs are being “edited out” and his hospital media appearances are being “staged”, it is being claimed on social media.

According to metadata embedded in two photos the White House released of Mr Trump at Walter Reed Hospital, they were taken ten minutes apart.

The photos feature Mr Trump tieless in a white shirt looking at files at a boardroom table and then with a navy jacket over the short in a different room, signing a document.

Some on Twitter claim the document is just “a blank piece of paper” and others suggest the photos, taken at 5:25:29 (with the jacket) and 5:35:40, (in just the shirt), were “completely staged” with “costume changes”.

“So they are moving him around to different rooms, signing blank pages,” one Twitter user posted.

The EXIF data revealing the timing of the photos was embedded in the images released in news agency @AP wire postings.

Another Twitter the reads it is being suggested that someone is editing the “coughs” from video of Mr Trump’s TV appearances from the hospital, using Adobe software.

I'm not putting any stock into it.
1. Of course they're staged.  Doesn't mean anything.
2. Why would they the photos of him signing documents not available to the public?  With camera resolutions these days, people have been seeing his hand written notes in prepared soeeches he held while walking.  So yeah, they aren't gonna let anyone take any pictures of him signing random documents.  Laws we all know about, sure, but not things we shouldn't
3. All photos are edited and having that in the metadata is irrelevant.  Same with the video.  Maybe they edited out him rambling, as he often does.  Or did takes so it was perfect.

Let him have his privacy of medical care, damnit.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2020, 05:51:25 AM »
2. Why would they the photos of him signing documents not available to the public?  With camera resolutions these days, people have been seeing his hand written notes in prepared soeeches he held while walking.  So yeah, they aren't gonna let anyone take any pictures of him signing random documents.  Laws we all know about, sure, but not things we shouldn't
3. All photos are edited and having that in the metadata is irrelevant.  Same with the video.  Maybe they edited out him rambling, as he often does.  Or did takes so it was perfect.

He's President. He's not going to get privacy about his care when his life is in the balance

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2020, 05:58:01 AM »

He's President. He's not going to get privacy about his care when his life is in the balance
He should.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2020, 06:05:13 AM »

He should.

He can always forfeit the Presidency if he doesn't like the lack of privacy. Something tells me he revels in the attention though

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2020, 06:10:20 AM »

Can you share a link to one of those sites?

I am pretty sure most of those cases are purely psychological/psychosomatic and have nothing to do with actual long term effects of sars cov 2 - if those people thought they had a normal cold instead of covid 19, they'd be fine now.

Member of the BOTD

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2020, 06:13:00 AM »
He put out a photo of himself signing what very much appears to be a blank white piece of paper. That's kind of inviting conversation about how weird that is. "I'm gonna get dressed up and draw my name on blank paper with a Sharpie. Are you ready? You better be ready. Get me my Sharpie." Healthy or not, he's not an 8-year-old practicing his signature in cursive (which, to be clear, is the correct time to be signing your name on an otherwise blank piece of paper).