Athiest World

• 680 Replies
Re: Athiest World
« Reply #480 on: January 07, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »
I actually lol'd. Were I God, I'd have approved of atheism.
yes with out all these people praying all they time, He could sit back in His cloud and watch the Footy on Sundays...  ;D
Everyday household experimentation.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #481 on: January 07, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »
Maybe his ultimate goal for mankind was that we learn to depend on ourselves instead of a supernatural being that could probably care less about our insignificant little problems.  Who doesn't want to just be left alone from time to time?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 11:34:44 PM by Roundy the Truthinessist »
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #482 on: January 08, 2009, 08:29:52 AM »
Maybe his ultimate goal for mankind was that we learn to depend on ourselves instead of a supernatural being that could probably care less about our insignificant little problems.  Who doesn't want to just be left alone from time to time?

My husband claims to hate it.  I freaking love alone time.
You think that a photograph is indisputable evidence?  Would you like me to show you a photograph of Barack Obama having sex with a gorilla?

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #483 on: January 08, 2009, 02:02:11 PM »
I actually lol'd. Were I God, I'd have approved of atheism.
yes with out all these people praying all they time, He could sit back in His cloud and watch the Footy on Sundays...  ;D

assuming he exists, isn't that what he does anyway?

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #484 on: January 08, 2009, 03:01:54 PM »
I don't think so. God strikes me as more of a hockey or baseball guy.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

?

Ravenwood240

• I disagree. What was the Question?
« Reply #485 on: January 08, 2009, 03:54:45 PM »
I don't think so. God strikes me as more of a hockey or baseball guy.

God likes basketball.  The Devil told me so.
Belief gets in the way of learning.  If you believe something, you've closed your mind to any further thought.  I know some things, little things, not the nine million names of God.

(Paraphased from R.A. Heinlein's "Time Enough For Love.")

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #486 on: January 08, 2009, 04:00:43 PM »
How do you know he wasn't lying? Because Shaq-Fu was a hit, and that can't happen without divine intervention. It's the same reason that nobody's noticed every incarnation of Mario is pretty much the same, and not very good, either.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

?

Ravenwood240

• I disagree. What was the Question?
« Reply #487 on: January 08, 2009, 04:04:29 PM »
How do you know he wasn't lying? Because Shaq-Fu was a hit, and that can't happen without divine intervention. It's the same reason that nobody's noticed every incarnation of Mario is pretty much the same, and not very good, either.

They bet on the games.  God doesn't do Mario, that's the Devil's work.  God does admit to helping the Shaq-Fu out... but only as a joke.

The Devil lie? :o ::)
Belief gets in the way of learning.  If you believe something, you've closed your mind to any further thought.  I know some things, little things, not the nine million names of God.

(Paraphased from R.A. Heinlein's "Time Enough For Love.")

« Reply #488 on: January 10, 2009, 03:43:00 PM »
I just read this post, and I was so discusted by it that I didnt even bother to read everyone elses replies.
Since you are so filled with hate inside your self and can not respect others beliefs then you can just live with yourself. You will be questioned for your actions when you pass. Along with your words and thoughts. You should really think clearly, clear your words, clear your mind and clear your thoughts before speaking. Or in this case, typing.
You must be a child being taught that anything but your religion is evil and wrong. If you were smart, then maybe you should do more research and quit believe whatever it is your mind is being filled with. I will not return to this post to see your reply. This is a annoying post you ahve here and its not my job
"Harm None Do as Ye Will"

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #489 on: January 13, 2009, 03:18:19 PM »
I just read this post, and I was so discusted by it that I didnt even bother to read everyone elses replies.
Since you are so filled with hate inside your self and can not respect others beliefs then you can just live with yourself. You will be questioned for your actions when you pass. Along with your words and thoughts. You should really think clearly, clear your words, clear your mind and clear your thoughts before speaking. Or in this case, typing.
You must be a child being taught that anything but your religion is evil and wrong. If you were smart, then maybe you should do more research and quit believe whatever it is your mind is being filled with. I will not return to this post to see your reply. This is a annoying post you ahve here and its not my job

Who are you talking to?  Althalus?  The OP was a quote from Fundies Say The Darndest Things.  Althalus just likes to troll.

« Reply #490 on: January 13, 2009, 03:23:58 PM »

Who are you talking to?  Althalus?  The OP was a quote from Fundies Say The Darndest Things.  Althalus just likes to troll.
He just said he is not looking at the reply. Can you tell if he is religious or Atheist? I can't.
I hate myself for coming here

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #491 on: January 13, 2009, 03:25:07 PM »

I only read the first sentence of this post, then didn't boether to read your other proceeding sentences.

LURK MOAR.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #492 on: January 13, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »
Want Althy back  :'(
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #493 on: January 13, 2009, 04:05:55 PM »

He just said he is not looking at the reply. Can you tell if he is religious or Atheist? I can't.

Im a She

« Reply #494 on: January 13, 2009, 04:36:14 PM »

Im a She
whoops, sorry :-[

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #495 on: January 13, 2009, 05:58:06 PM »

Im a She

Seeing as you are reading your replies, could you please tell us whom your post was directed at?

EDIT: Whoops, made a mistake there.  Fix'd.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 10:29:29 AM by Saddam Hussein »

« Reply #496 on: January 13, 2009, 06:06:09 PM »

Seeing as you are reading your replies, could you please tell us whom your post was directed at?

Im a She

I just read this post, and I was so discusted by it that I didnt even bother to read everyone elses replies

To the original poster

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #497 on: January 14, 2009, 12:05:53 PM »
Yeah, Althalus was a dick.

Im a She

Pics or it didn't happen.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #498 on: January 14, 2009, 02:43:00 PM »
Yeah, Althalus was a dick.

Im a She

[]TITS
or
[]GTFO

fixed
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #499 on: January 14, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »
To the original poster
Really? I thought it was rather funny at the time.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #500 on: January 16, 2009, 03:07:18 PM »
So, to get back to the scenario posted in the first post, is there anyone here who disagrees with me when I say that this might be any group of people, provided the circumstances were the right(or should I say wrong) ones?
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #501 on: January 16, 2009, 05:12:08 PM »
So, to get back to the scenario posted in the first post, is there anyone here who disagrees with me when I say that this might be any group of people, provided the circumstances were the right(or should I say wrong) ones?

It could be.  I don't see how it relates to atheism at all.

« Reply #502 on: January 16, 2009, 05:41:26 PM »

It could be.  I don't see how it relates to atheism at all.
it doesn't really, but it was still funny.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #503 on: January 17, 2009, 03:46:49 AM »
I agree.

« Reply #504 on: January 17, 2009, 08:27:12 AM »
I agree.
It's about time we agreed on something.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #505 on: January 17, 2009, 11:33:26 AM »
I guess we'd agree more if your opinions weren't so retarted all the time. :)

« Reply #506 on: January 17, 2009, 04:06:35 PM »
This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go fuck a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men fucking eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?

Obvious troll is obvious.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #507 on: January 18, 2009, 01:06:54 PM »
Gone troll is gone.

« Reply #508 on: January 18, 2009, 01:55:44 PM »
I guess we'd agree more if your opinions weren't so retarted all the time. :)
Right back atcha. ;D

« Reply #509 on: January 29, 2009, 10:18:06 PM »
i'm an atheist that believes in killing christians! i mean they think they're going to heaven anyway right? so i'm, like, doing them a favour, no? they all seriously LOVE being persecuted (to the point where they will wee it even if it isn't happening!) i'm not all just talking about shooting them or anything boring like that (boring! i live in the UK a gunshot wound would be the most exiting thing i've seen in ages!) but if you know your history you'll know that the romans devides many very entertaining ways of offing your 'crazy' monotheist. why not update this for the modern era?