Poll

What is your education and belief?

I believe the flat earth is actually a sphere. I've graduated of university or high school.
I believe the flat earth is actually a sphere. I have a mastery, doctora or more educated degree.
I believe the flat earth is actually a sphere. I've graduated of primary school or kindergarten
I believe the flat earth is what it as like itself, flat. I've graduated of university.
I believe the flat earth is what it as like itself, flat. I have a mastery, doctora or more educated degree.
Another shape.

What is your education depends on your belief of the shape of the flat earth?

• 141 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
People are just as miserable, dishonest, violent, perverted, greedy, selfish, cowardly, drunken, cruel, wreckless and short sighted as what they ever were.  Everybody, and I mean everybody, is prone to emotional/mental problems as well as just plain old stupidity and it matters not how well educated they are.  The so called dim do not cause as many problems for humanity as the educated.  The worst criminals have nice haircuts, tailored suits, expensive shoes and fancy college degrees. Even  with the advancement of science there is just as much misery in the world as what there ever has been.   The cemeteries are full of enlightened and intelligent people.  Nobody misses them.

We are born; we suffer; we die.   Hopefully, we find a purpose, a little love and a little joy.  I have a Bachelors degree in math.  I have worked as an manufacturing engineer and as a math instructor.  I hated both of those jobs and I didn't last long.  But, I understood what I was doing.  My education has not enlightened me as to the shape of the Earth.  Maybe some of you know.   But, I don't know and people telling me they know is not compelling!

I am actually sorry that you have such a dim view of people. I think the exact opposite of you. I think generally people are good and willing to help even those they don’t know. I think that’s the human condition. People like any other natural population will fall along a normal distribution with some truly altruistic at one end and the truly evil at the other. From experience I can honestly say the good massively outnumber the bad. I live in Scotland and the Scots are no better or worse than any other ethnic group in the world, so I would imagine it’s much the same wherever one lives.

Yeah, humans aren't so bad once you get used to them. Have a look at the rest of the animal kingdom. Almost every animal has a 'No Fs given' attitude toward each other and that is the way they operate. Humans are free and most choose to be good and leave a positive impact on the world they leave behind.

Violence overall is on the decrease despite what the MSM want to tell you (fear sells)

Your view of the natural world is rather depressing and anthropomorphic in nature and just not true. Studies have been done to show that animals will help each other and are no different from humans. This behaviour has been shown in elephants, crows and marine mammals like dolphins.

How many animals out of how many species in existence? Also a lot of those animals run on base instinct.

What is you view of the animal kingdom based on ?
I think your answer will most likely, and I’m aware I’m jumping the gun, illustrate the main split in ideology between the two main factions on this forum.

I would describe faction ‘A’ as those people who would form their  beliefs according to the  best known verifiable evidence available on a a particular subject, in the knowledge that it may change or be modified  if better evidence becomes available.

Faction ‘B’ puts their beliefs foremost and then seek evidence to confirm what they believe.

In the case of the animal kingdom I would rather go along and form my beliefs based on the work of the likes of Karl von Frisch or Konrad Lorenz who both spent whole careers studying animals.

It’s a constant theme and bone of contention, uninformed opinion Vs informed opinion. Note I’m not using right or wrong, it’s just a designation as to how an opinion is formed.

Being rooted in education for most of my adult life I’m a great believer in how it can be beneficial for so many aspects of ones quality of life. Being informed puts you in a better position if you are involved in an important life decision. To read that some people see education as a negative I find worrying. What I find even more worrying is people basing opinions based on what they believe.

Survival of the fittest. It is an ideology that humans generally dont subscribe to but in nature it can look quite cruel. If we have babies born with severe disabilities, society pours many resources to ensure that baby has the best life possible. We take in refugees even if they aren't educated and will only ever 'take' without much in the way of 'give'. Despite what MSM tells you, most people dont give a damn about race or where someone hails from. In the rest of the animals in the animal kingdom, outsiders to a herd or family are usually not welcome and are met with death or forever ostracized. Humans are the most open minded and tolerant species and can override base instinct to do whatever we want. Our good nature also extends to every other animal in the animal kingdom. You choose to love a pet and bring it into your family as a member. How many animals do you see adopt a completely different species. Some have with human intervention but those are exceptions and not the rule.

How do you feel when you see a Male lion go off to gather food for its pride, only to come back and find another lion has killed his cubs and mated with his female. The kicker is, the female doesn't seem to give an F about her dead cubs and is happy to go in heat to mate with the lion that killed her family.

Not only do we have laws against this sort of behaviour, but the woman involved would probably refuse to settle down with the man that killed her family. Why did the male have to kill the innocent cubs? Humans seem quite happy to adopt kids that aren't biologically theirs into their family. Animals, not so much.

I'm sure you could point out examples of animal altruism but they are generally exceptions. Also how many of those examples had human intervention (such as Koko the Gorilla and the cat) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_(gorilla)
I enjoyed reading this post. It's to the point really. Nice one.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
but in nature, animals dont all come together and live happily ever after.
Again, go study heard animals, they do live together and work together.

In human societies, we still look after those that have nothing to give even if it comes at great cost.
Some do. Some don't. Humans aren't that different to animals in terms of morality. What really sets us apart is technology.

What sets us apart is our emotional capacity and ability to override instict. Some choose to do good, even at the cost of their own well being or prosperity, others choose to be greedy, selfish or even evil.

Sure, other animals can love and care for one another - but they are still beholden to their primitive instincts. When humans do good, it is through our own doing and free will. If you were locked into only what your instinct tells you to do, is the good you do your own? Is it free will?

Interesting question. This all presupposes our instincts are 'something'; specie-wide, good or bad, altruistic or self-serving with a sliding scale in between. Some sort of common trait as to how we as humans instinctively react to our surroundings, environment. I think it's incredibly hard to lock us into 'instinct' to even devise what that means individually nor across our species - We've evolved to a degree where the macro can be applied, sociologically, statistically, but would conceivably fail to really track back to a common 'instinct'. A lot starts to break up on reentry, as it were. All in all, undecided on the matter, but, again, interesting question.

Now, what am I to do with the fact that I have at least a kindergarten education and think the globe is a globe?

JackBlack

What sets us apart is our emotional capacity and ability to override instict
That is based upon an egotistical human centric point of view, and goes deep into philosophy.

How do you determine if humans, or other lifeforms, have free will?
How do you determine if they act based upon instinct or if they are choosing their actions?

A lot of the good people do does come heavily from instinct and their emotions which ties in to their instinct. You typically don't just do good because you choose to. You often do good because your emotions and instinct tells you it is the right thing to do. For most people, if they see someone suffering, they instinctively want to help them.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
rubbish deleted

This post of ignored because of splitting the post. It is impossible to reply everything in it. Stop this childish behaviour.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Why is my vote now on the "kindergarten" option while I voted for the "college" option? Did you actually change the text so that the voters look dumber?
Yes, he will quite happily change the options and move them around to make his poll's completely useless.

Next time I vote on a poll of him I'll make a screenshot of it and post it in a later reply when I notice it was changed again.

If you aware, there isn't anybody appealing its vote other than you are. It shows that you've made a mistake, but others not.

How I can get you delibaretely chosed the option for after that appeal it and decrease the reliablity of poll?

Come on, stop this childish behaviour. Missclick the thing everytime we can do.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
It’s one of the unfortunate legacies of Christianity and other religions is that their belief that other members of the animal kingdom have been put on the earth solely for their benefit and to do to as they see fit.

You almost had a good argument but then end with this nonsense. The barbarism mankind has inflicted to animals isn't a religious thing and didn't start with religion. As an example, China is atheist and has one of the worst and sickening treatment of animals.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

JackBlack

This post of ignored because of splitting the post. It is impossible to reply everything in it. Stop this childish behaviour.
You mean it is ignored because you don't want to deal with it.
It is quite possible to reply to it. As for childish behaviour, have you looked in the mirror lately?
Complaining about people splitting your post so you wont respond, even though you respond to insult them; making an obviously biased pole, and then changing the option to misrepresent what people have voted for, insulting people when they point this out, and so on.
It is quite clear who the child is here.

If you aware, there isn't anybody appealing its vote other than you are.
Other people are saying you changed the options. That includes me. You changed what my vote was.

How I can get you delibaretely chosed the option for after that appeal it and decrease the reliablity of poll?
It is quite simple. You set up the education levels one way, wait for people to vote for it. That shows you to be wrong, so you change the order of the education level so now anyone who voted for university has magically voted for kindergarten.

So yes, quit with the childish behaviour.

My vote was also changed from 'College' to Kindergarten'.  >:(
“Once, every village had an idiot. It took the internet to bring them all together.”

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
My vote was also changed from 'College' to Kindergarten'.  >:(

Agreed, mine has been that way since the beginning. I have a kindergarten degree. (I'm actually proud of it)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
You mean it is ignored because you don't want to deal with it.
It is quite possible to reply to it. As for childish behaviour, have you looked in the mirror lately?
Complaining about people splitting your post so you wont respond, even though you respond to insult them; making an obviously biased pole, and then changing the option to misrepresent what people have voted for, insulting people when they point this out, and so on.
It is quite clear who the child is here.

Not it is not hard. Just it is childish to try to reply.

If you aware, there isn't anybody appealing its vote other than you are.
Other people are saying you changed the options. That includes me. You changed what my vote was.
[/quote]

No I was not.
It is quite simple. You set up the education levels one way, wait for people to vote for it. That shows you to be wrong, so you change the order of the education level so now anyone who voted for university has magically voted for kindergarten.

So yes, quit with the childish behaviour.
[/quote]

You've to quit childish behaviour.

Your turn.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

Not it is not hard. Just it is childish to try to reply.
Just how is replying to a comment childish?

No I was not.
Again, plenty of people here have made it clear that you have changed the options.
Denying it just makes you look worse.

Your turn.
Nope still yours. If you want to stop, take down the poll, or render all results null, and then try making an honest one, where you don't change the options.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

You are a perfect example of it.
Again, plenty of people here have made it clear that you have changed the options.

You're just a bunch of crying angry globularists.

Nope. It makes you crying babies.

Nope still yours.

Nope. Yours.
If you want to stop,
No I don't want to do.

take down the poll, or render all results null, and then try making an honest one, where you don't change the options.

Keep your suggestions to yourself.

Your turn, crybaby!  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
You are a perfect example of it.
You're just a bunch of crying angry globularists.
Nope. It makes you crying babies.
Nope still yours.
Nope. Yours.
If you want to stop,
No I don't want to do.
take down the poll, or render all results null, and then try making an honest one, where you don't change the options.
Keep your suggestions to yourself.
Your turn, crybaby!  8)
And you a simply a deceptive flatularist because:
1) You make a poll where one who knows the earth is not flat but is a Globe has no option to reflect that and
2) You change the poll while it is still running.

And you never seem to make any poll with honest fair questions.

But I suppose you need to deceive people all the time to try to convince them of your silly flat earth ideas.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

And you a simply a deceptive flatularist because:

Nope. I am not. You are a proved verified liar.

1) You make a poll where one who knows the earth is not flat but is a Globe has no option to reflect that and

Again, another lie. I know the earth is flat. Next lie please:

2) You change the poll while it is still running.

People is known as ungry globularists suggested to I've to change it. Till that timethere was no problem.

And you never seem to make any poll with honest fair questions.

Another lie. My all polls are objective and scientific.

But I suppose you need to deceive people all the time to try to convince them of your silly flat earth ideas.

I need only to be objective that I always do. You're defining your own behaviour how you defend your silly sphere earth ideas.

Your turn, cry baby number 2.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Do you see two crying baby angry globularists around?  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Do you see two crying baby angry globularists around?  8)
Nope, but I see people claiming that your polls are dishonest.
That is a legitimate complaint, not crying!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Nope. My polls are honest as far as possible.

Angry globularists whose has forced to me to change the poll because of missing categories. And after I did it now you're claiming I changed it. What a hypocrisy.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Angry globularists whose has forced to me to change the poll because of missing categories. And after I did it now you're claiming I changed it. What a hypocrisy.
But you still didn't make it an honest poll!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

But you still didn't make it an honest poll!

Answer my all mentiones!. Why do not do it? because you have not an answer. You know that the earth is flat so that you're escaping from my questions!

What can I do for make it more fair? It is as honest as possible but you are free to cry like everytime you do.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 04:38:44 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

As far as I see, Since there isn't any comment, I want to explain these statistics.

There isn't anything defined as "I have a mastery, doctora or more educated degree" for sphere earthers, because high educated people knows the true shape of the earth, ie flat earth.

And There isn't anything defined as  "I've graduated of either college, or primary school or kindergarten" for Flat earthers; because being flat earther needs high education. because its more than weak educated people's to understand.
It's so surreal to se a devoted people look down on other theories. Usually this points toward a frantic bias which have more in common with feelings than rational arguments.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
As far as I see, Since there isn't any comment, I want to explain these statistics.

There isn't anything defined as "I have a mastery, doctora or more educated degree" for sphere earthers, because high educated people knows the true shape of the earth, ie flat earth.

And There isn't anything defined as  "I've graduated of either college, or primary school or kindergarten" for Flat earthers; because being flat earther needs high education. because its more than weak educated people's to understand.
It's so surreal to se a devoted people look down on other theories. Usually this points toward a frantic bias which have more in common with feelings than rational arguments.

We can not be sure whether our feelings being true or not without test them.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist

That's the major flaw in you poll.  You can have an advanced degree (MS, PhD) and still choose "I've graduated of university".  This is not a statistically accurate poll.  It's not very objective.  As a matter of fact it is a very biased poll.

There is not a gap in poll. Poll is including every kind of education level.
Are you agreeing that round earthers with advanced degrees fit into the first category?

I've added it according to suggestions. Some people have wanted it and I've added. It does not mean I agree it. I still think globularist stream is generally ignorant and low educated.
Really?  I have degrees in mechanical engineering and engineering physics and a documented IQ in the 99th percentile.  IMHO, the very fact that you make the statement "I still think globularist stream is generally ignorant and low educated" indicates you have a very clear bias and are not objective when it comes evaluating someone's ability to perceive the world around them.  My opinion FWIW.

Mike

He he, really so.  ;D From the point of my view as a man has level of IQ 180, most of people seem ignorant. I meeted people close to my IQ were only other FE'rs. When I youth, I was entered a test, there was a million people and I was in first 100. I think it is better than 99 percentage. But I had ill, so that somebody passed me. I know, there is everytime excuse. but years after the exam, it was understood that an organization regularly theft the test questions. maybe that's why they passed me. Anyway, I'm not obsessing with things like that.

This is just a poll asks your education level, does not interest with your IQ. I do not want to discuss about it anymore, if possible.
I assume your “IQ” has an exchange rate, like the lira. 180 Turkish IQ is 35 American IQ.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
low content reported. You've to improve your technicks.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

Nope. I am not. You are a proved verified liar.
Rejecting reality doesn't magically prove he is a liar.
It just further shows your dishonesty.
Again, everyone here knows you changed the poll

Again, another lie. I know the earth is flat.
Yes, another lie from you.
If you know Earth is flat you would have been able to back up that claim, but in all your time here you are yet to do so, and instead run away from all the evidence that shows it is round.
But that is irrelevant to the honesty of the poll.

People is known as ungry globularists suggested to I've to change it. Till that timethere was no problem.
You mean until you changed it and people noticed, you didn't change it?

Another lie. My all polls are objective and scientific.
Again, your polls are not objective at all.
If they were you wouldn't start out by having it clearly indicate Earth is flat with the sole exception of "other shape".
Instead you would have options for Earth being round and Earth being flat.
But there are no honest options for Earth being round.
You also would have provided the education options the same on both sides, but you didn't.
And in order to remain objective and be scientific you need to keep the options the same. No changing any options once the poll has started. If you do, you negate the entire poll.

Your poll is not objective or scientific in any way.

An example of honest, objective (and potentially scientific) options:
  • I finished kindergarten and believe Earth is round
  • I finished primary school and believe Earth is round round
  • I finished high school/college and believe Earth is round
  • I have a bachelor's degree and believe Earth is round
  • I have a masters/doctorate and believe Earth is round
  • I finished kindergarten and believe Earth is flat
  • I finished primary school and believe Earth is flat
  • I finished high school/college and believe Earth is flat
  • I have a bachelor's degree and believe Earth is flat
  • I have a masters/doctorate and believe Earth is flat
  • Other

If you want fewer options you would remove/group some together, in a fair manner, such as removing kindergarten from both.
And notice how have the nonsense of "I think the flat Earth is round", meaning no one needs to lie.

So it is very easy to make an honest, non-biased pole, but you don't want that as it wouldn't get the data you want.

I need only to be objective that I always do.
No, you are never objective.

What can I do for make it more fair?
The only fair thing to do now is delete it.
You have already been changing the options around so the text now doesn't reflect what everyone voted for.

?

robintex

• Ranters
One of my New Year's Resolutions was to post as little as possible.
But I'm obviously having a problem with that .LOL.

But I could not help but make this observation . Of course everyone is free to pick it apart. :-)

For those of  us who have had an ordinary education and gone on to studies in engineering , geography, etc . and then gone on to work and experience in the real world, the question is not  "Do you believe that the earth is a globe ?" but that "We know for certain that the earth is a globe."

My biggest. problem is just that I find it hard to believe that anyone would even think, much less believe, that the earth was flat.
The biggest fallacy of Flat Earth  IMHO is that they (at some flat earth believers) think that the North Polar Unipolar Azimuthal Equidistant Projection (a Projection of the. Globe, that is) is a map showing the true shape and sizes of the earth.

This website is supposed to be open for debate, and I would not object to anyone who might think my opinions are downright stupid and silly.

With that in mind -  Happy New Year Everybody !
Let's drink a toast to all and sing a few choruses of ''Auld Lange Syne.''.

PS ,
To Wise
Have you ever been to sea.? If so , I would like to hear you say what you honestly saw from any deck on a ship, looking out to sea on a clear, sunny day.
A blur that fades away in the distance. (Flat Earth ) ?
OR
A distinct line where the sea and sky appear to meet....called the horizon. (Round Earth) ?

Can you really say that you know for certain that the earth is a flat disc with a rim of ice around the edge ?

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 01:02:26 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Rejecting reality doesn't magically prove he is a liar.

It just further shows your dishonesty.

Nope. It proves its being liar because he know the truth. So that it shows both your dishonesty. Even proves your dishonesty.

Again, everyone here knows you changed the poll

Again, everyone knows here you angry globularists were crying to force me add some new options for globularists. After I did it you've started to cry; like this.

Yes, another lie from you.

No, I don't say lie but you're the most liar here.

If you know Earth is flat you would have been able to back up that claim, but in all your time here you are yet to do so, and instead run away from all the evidence that shows it is round.

All evidences show the earth is flat.

But that is irrelevant to the honesty of the poll.

YOu agreed at the first time that, yeah the poll is honest.

You mean until you changed it and people noticed, you didn't change it?

I already said that people have wanted to me add some options then I've changed it depends on suggestions and I've announced it I did. If you read previous pages you can see these discussings. But you are unable to see, if you see but unable to get.

Again, your polls are not objective at all.

Again, my poles are full objective whether you agree or do not.

If they were you wouldn't start out by having it clearly indicate Earth is flat with the sole exception of "other shape".
Instead you would have options for Earth being round and Earth being flat.
But there are no honest options for Earth being round.

There are enough options for its being round.

You also would have provided the education options the same on both sides, but you didn't.

They are same and objective. Because flat earth theory need mastery so that low educated people can't be flat earthers. At least, yet. But soon they will be flat earthers too.

And in order to remain objective and be scientific you need to keep the options the same. No changing any options once the poll has started. If you do, you negate the entire poll.

There was just one changing. One options that was not voted has changed a new one who has some suggestion. This does not changed anything.

Your poll is not objective or scientific in any way.

Again, the poll is ful of objective. It can be a lesson on objectivity.

An example of honest, objective (and potentially scientific) options:
I finished kindergarten and believe Earth is round

I finished primary school and believe Earth is round round
I finished high school/college and believe Earth is round
I have a bachelor's degree and believe Earth is round
I have a masters/doctorate and believe Earth is round
I finished kindergarten and believe Earth is flat
I finished primary school and believe Earth is flat
I finished high school/college and believe Earth is flat
I have a bachelor's degree and believe Earth is flat
I have a masters/doctorate and believe Earth is flat
Other

Same thing happened. Just some options were not required are not added.

If you want fewer options you would remove/group some together, in a fair manner, such as removing kindergarten from both.
And notice how have the nonsense of "I think the flat Earth is round", meaning no one needs to lie.

Options depend on reality of the life.

So it is very easy to make an honest, non-biased pole, but you don't want that as it wouldn't get the data you want.

In my point of view Re starts from kindergarten and FE starts from univercity. I've started with this, but after some suggestions I've gave a chance with change it, depends on suggestions of your friends.

No, you are never objective.

Yes, I am full of objective. I can be a lesson of objectivity.

The only fair thing to do now is delete it.

Nope. The fair thing about you is delete yourself.

You have already been changing the options around so the text now doesn't reflect what everyone voted for.

I've change it for once and which one deleted was not voted at all. I've wrote there another option. That's all.

Now it is your turn, crybaby.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

The key answer to describing the shape of an object is to measure it.  The measurements of the earth show it to be round and this is confirmed every day.

?

robintex

• Ranters
The key answer to describing the shape of an object is to measure it.  The measurements of the earth show it to be round and this is confirmed every day.

I am still waiting to see if any flat earther has ever been to sea ?
Do they know how to estimate the distance that you can see to the horizon ?
This is one simple thing that is confirmed every day if you have been to sea.
Of course if you have never been to sea and never observed this I would have to admit it might be natural for you to believe the earth was flat was because you had never  been anywhere else than a few miles from your home and you just judged the earth was flat just because it looked flat under your feet , never thought about it, and had never had studied anything about it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:32:49 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

JackBlack

Nope. It proves its being liar because he know the truth. So that it shows both your dishonesty. Even proves your dishonesty.
No, he knows the truth and is stating it. Stating the truth doesn't make him a liar, nor does me calling you out on it prove my dishonesty.

Again, everyone knows here you angry globularists were crying to force me add some new options for globularists.
No, everyone knows you just need to dismiss people as angry globularists because you can't rationally respond to them.
I don't want you to add options to the poll. It is too late for that. I want you to scrap it and start again.

All evidences show the earth is flat.
Then why has no one been able to provide any such evidence?

YOu agreed at the first time that, yeah the poll is honest.
Again, the fact that you have extremely biased options shows the poll is dishonest. The fact that you changed the options (which you have admitted to) shows the poll is dishonest.

I already said that people have wanted to me add some options then I've changed it depends on suggestions and I've announced it I did.
But you didn't add options. You changed existing ones.
That makes it extremely dishonest as people have previous said one thing and you changing has made them say another.

There are enough options for its being round.
No there isn't.
Technically there is not a single option for it being round.

All your options start as:
Quote from: wise
I believe the flat earth is
As such, someone who knows Earth is round would technically be unable to answer.

More so, after changing it around for some time it is currently university and high school grouped together for RE and nothing below university for FE.

They are same and objective.
Where is the FE kindergarten option?
Without that, they are not the same.

Because flat earth theory need mastery
Pure BS. FE needs no intelligence at all.
Any moron can think Earth is flat.

There was just one changing.
No, there have been multiple changes, where you have changed what people have voted for.

Again, the poll is ful of objective. It can be a lesson on objectivity.
Again, it is not objective in any sense due to its massive bias and you changing the options. It can be a lesson on objectivity representing a complete failure.

Same thing happened. Just some options were not required are not added.
It doesn't matter if you don't think they are required, they should still be there.
It is clear from your admission that you didn't include all required options.
If you are going to come into it with a massive bias and unequally exclude possibilities, that makes your poll completely unscientific.

Even then, you ignore the bigger point. Notice how the RE options just say Earth is round, whereas your ones have all options say Earth is flat.

Options depend on reality of the life.
If that was the case they would all start with an admission that Earth is round.
None of options reflect reality.

In my point of view Re starts from kindergarten and FE starts from univercity.
So are you trying to make a poll of your POV, or are you trying to make an objective one (which wouldn't be from your POV).

I've change it for once and which one deleted was not voted at all.
If that was the case people wouldn't be complaining that you changed their options. Several people here have already stated that.
You can lie all you want. I know what I selected, and I know it isn't that anymore.

?

robintex

• Ranters
Just another comment.
I'm not an "angry  globularist."
I'm a "baffled globularist." LOL
I'm just "baffled"why with all the facts, evidence and information available every where that prove that the earth is "round" and while there is absolutely none that the earth is "flat" why anyone would even believe, or much less think that the earth was "flat" ????
Unless you're completely out of reality is the only answer of which I can think is the reason.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:47:02 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus: