South Africa

• 328 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: South Africa
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2018, 03:24:33 PM »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2018, 03:28:36 PM »
Imagine if Trump or some other leader of a political party told people at a rally

"I am not calling for the slaughter of Mexican people‚ at least for now"

Everyone would understandably (the world over) lose their shit.

But when a leader of a South African party Julius Malema says

"I am not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now"

Who the hell cares it seems

Well, the motion to confiscate farms owned by white people without any compensation has overwhelming passed 241 votes to 83 against. These farmers, whose only crime is not having enough melanin in their skin but have provided food on the tables to millions of South Africans will now have nothing. We are seeing another Zimbabwe human rights crisis in the making and no one gives a shit.

Imagine the President or leader of a political party condoning a slaughter of people based on the colour of their skin. Well looks like people are okay with it as long as the victims are white which is pretty short sighted because the real victims will be millions of black South Africans.

Be interesting to see the mental gymnastics for certain people to justify this.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2018, 04:12:25 PM »
I think it's time to take them as refugees.

Also this, foolish whypepo.
#WakandaIsReal
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2018, 08:14:47 PM »
Imagine if Trump or some other leader of a political party told people at a rally

Well, the motion to confiscate farms owned by white people without any compensation has overwhelming passed 241 votes to 83 against. These farmers, whose only crime is not having enough melanin in their skin but have provided food on the tables to millions of South Africans will now have nothing. We are seeing another Zimbabwe human rights crisis in the making and no one gives a shit.

Imagine the President or leader of a political party condoning a slaughter of people based on the colour of their skin. Well looks like people are okay with it as long as the victims are white which is pretty short sighted because the real victims will be millions of black South Africans.

Why would anyone try to justify threats of racial violence?   
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2018, 08:16:34 PM »

That's a good question, one which I'm sure you have an answer

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2018, 10:51:58 PM »

That's a good question, one which I'm sure you have an answer

Because the person making the threat,  or trying to justify someone else making the threat is a racist?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2018, 11:49:40 PM »
So the ANC are racists?
I agree.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2018, 01:19:41 AM »

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2018, 04:29:43 AM »
What is the anc?
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2018, 01:37:27 PM »

Member of the BOTD

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga

Member of the BOTD

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2018, 01:46:04 PM »
We will find out how good South Africa is in the next few weeks, 

First test at Durban starts tomorrow. 

They walloped  SA Ateam,  and Pat Cummins bowled well, so that's a good omen.

Almost forgot,  he took 4-32 and was 59 not out at stumps.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 01:50:10 PM by Rayzor »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2018, 02:05:49 PM »
Seriously User324 you should read the news outside your own bubble once in a while. There is a whole world out there to learn about.

So after you have read a little, what are your thoughts Mr User on the ANC and Julius Malema? Or does your news feeds only go through white countries like the US and Europe. Are you a closest racist or do you like to avail yourself of news that matters in the more coloured countries?

Know your place

« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2018, 02:30:00 PM »
So after you have read a little, what are your thoughts Mr User on the ANC and Julius Malema? Or does your news feeds only go through white countries like the US and Europe. Are you a closest racist or do you like to avail yourself of news that matters in the more coloured countries?
So can you get me up to speed with news in all the other African countries then?  Including the ones without white farmers?  I bet you couldn't even find them on a map.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2018, 02:47:24 PM »
So can you get me up to speed with news in all the other African countries then?  Including the ones without white farmers?  I bet you couldn't even find them on a map.

Why stop at Africa? I also enjoy news from Iceland (oh maybe that's too white a place for you), but also China, Korea and the odd South American country from time to time.

I once time got in the good books with a Nigerian scammer because after stringing him along and pissing him off I knew some news going on in Nigeria. He for some reason trusted me to help him out with his scams going on in Australia. Because it cost him lots of money to make calls to Australia, he had me do it. But rather than encourage his victims the deals were genuine, I warned them it was a scam instead costing this loser thousands.

The world is fascinating. Why restrict yourself to a bubble when you can have the world.

I often catch up on whats going on outside the MSM sphere.... I don't give a shit about Miley twerking or Donald tweeting.

Oh, and believe me, Africa is far more advanced in many respects than you think.... Did you know they have trees and green grass and shit? Housing, internet, shopping malls, cars and even their own version of Hollywood called 'Nollywood' in Nigeria. Growing up the only impression I got of Africa was those 'World Vision' sponsor a child ads on TV. I believe this did far more harm than it did good because it skewed everyone's perceptions in the worst negative way. Sure, much of Africa is a tribal run basket case, but it's much better than what the money hungry charities would lead you to believe

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2018, 10:02:52 PM »
Well South Africa has officially fallen to communism. We'll see if it works this time.

There's a first time for everything.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2018, 10:05:47 PM »
Well South Africa has officially fallen to communism. We'll see if it works this time.

If the constitutional changes go through, and they expropriate the farms, SA will end up being a basket case like Zimbabwe.   

« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2018, 11:06:18 PM »
Sorry if I'm late to the party. This is the first time I've had a chance to skim this thread. I am actually happy that Africa gets a bit of stage time for once. But can we please not use it as an excuse to do the racist blame game? (You know who you are.) The reason South Africa doesn't get much time in Western media isn't because the media is racist against white people. It's because South Africa is in AFRICA. Practically nothing that happens in Africa gets reported. Fun fact: Kenya currently has two competing presidents. I haven't seen a single mention of it on any western media outlet.

Cheers. I'll get around to looking at what is happening in SA eventually.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2018, 11:20:45 PM »
Sorry if I'm late to the party. This is the first time I've had a chance to skim this thread. I am actually happy that Africa gets a bit of stage time for once. But can we please not use it as an excuse to do the racist blame game? (You know who you are.) The reason South Africa doesn't get much time in Western media isn't because the media is racist against white people. It's because South Africa is in AFRICA. Practically nothing that happens in Africa gets reported. Fun fact: Kenya currently has two competing presidents. I haven't seen a single mention of it on any western media outlet.

Here's a quick start
https://www.voanews.com/a/south-africa-explores-constitutional-change-allow-land-seizures/4274508.html

JOHANNESBURG —
South Africa's parliament voted Tuesday to examine how to amend the constitution to allow land seizures without compensation, a move that resonates deeply in a nation where the white minority still controls much of the farmland.

They did a similar thing in Zimbabwe.  It ended in Zimbabwe becoming a basket case.

« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2018, 11:29:38 PM »
Here's a quick start
https://www.voanews.com/a/south-africa-explores-constitutional-change-allow-land-seizures/4274508.html

JOHANNESBURG —
South Africa's parliament voted Tuesday to examine how to amend the constitution to allow land seizures without compensation, a move that resonates deeply in a nation where the white minority still controls much of the farmland.

They did a similar thing in Zimbabwe.  It ended in Zimbabwe becoming a basket case.

Thanks. I'll do some reading about it soon. Seems like a fun situation for everyone.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2018, 12:00:43 AM »

If the constitutional changes go through, and they expropriate the farms, SA will end up being a basket case like Zimbabwe.

I agree.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2018, 12:04:37 AM »

I agree.

Especially a country with so many different currencies...we might actually get to see some trillion dollar notes again.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2018, 12:23:40 AM »

I agree.

Especially a country with so many different currencies...we might actually get to see some trillion dollar notes again.

Just think of all the bit coins one could buy.   ;D

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2018, 03:24:29 AM »

BBC world service. It has segments dedicated solely to Africa news

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2018, 04:19:10 PM »

« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2018, 11:20:39 AM »
You have Presidents from Nelson Mandela to now singing as if its an anthem for the killing of running 'boer' with a machine gun. Now here is an interesting thing. Boer is a derogatory term for white South African in the same way a nigger is derogatory.
Honestly these things are not really surprising for a country that got out of apartheid a couple of decades back. What really sucks is that it seems like they've got their own populist leaders who are taking advantage of and fueling the rage against the Boers, which is making things worse. So yeah, SA is a pretty racist country right now. Hopefully things will get better over time.
When was it not a racist country?