South Africa

• 328 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: South Africa
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2018, 02:52:24 PM »
You have Presidents from Nelson Mandela to now singing as if its an anthem for the killing of running 'boer' with a machine gun. Now here is an interesting thing. Boer is a derogatory term for white South African in the same way a nigger is derogatory.
Honestly these things are not really surprising for a country that got out of apartheid a couple of decades back. What really sucks is that it seems like they've got their own populist leaders who are taking advantage of and fueling the rage against the Boers, which is making things worse. So yeah, SA is a pretty racist country right now. Hopefully things will get better over time.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2018, 02:55:33 PM »
I agree it's absolutely not surprising.
Not surprising doesn't make it ok.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2018, 02:56:34 PM »
Sadly while the Australian media likes to promote that Australia is the most racist country on Earth

Our media is in competition with yours apparently.

I was under the impression we are the most racist country on Earth.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2018, 02:56:55 PM »
RACISM OLYMPICS!!!
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2018, 03:15:05 PM »
Funnily enough, if you looked at real data and studies on racism, it is the predominant white countries such as Australia, New Zealand, England, the USA and Canada that are the most tolerant countries. But I guess that doesn't make for good click bait or headline.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2018, 03:16:47 PM »
Funnily enough, if you looked at real data and studies on racism, it is the predominant white countries such as Australia, New Zealand, England, the USA and Canada that are the most tolerant countries. But I guess that doesn't make for good click bait or headline.

You know liberals are allergic to facts...

Also don't worry about the leader that says you should kill white people as well as take their land lol.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2018, 08:24:41 PM »
Also don't worry about the leader that says you should kill white people as well as take their land lol.

Isn't that what the American colonists did to the Indians?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2018, 01:31:24 AM »
Usually / Historically the conquering race gets to keep the land they conquered. Wars used to be fought for land and not cosmopolitan bankers. That was a very long time ago Rayzor. It's a foolish comparison to compare that to today.
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2018, 01:35:05 AM »
Rayzor thinks repeating the atrocities of history can somehow cancel them out and set it right. What a dumb arse

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2018, 01:41:21 AM »
Usually / Historically the conquering race gets to keep the land they conquered. Wars used to be fought for land and not cosmopolitan bankers. That was a very long time ago Rayzor. It's a foolish comparison to compare that to today.

You didn't know BHS is part native american?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2018, 01:45:22 AM »
I didn't to be honest. I don't see how that would change my opinion on him in any way shape or form. Or the comment I just made.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2018, 01:47:53 AM »
Rayzor thinks repeating the atrocities of history can somehow cancel them out and set it right. What a dumb arse

Agreed, No one is justifying genocide, not then and certainly not now.

It's much more complicated than killing whites because their ancestors killed natives in the land they conquered.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2018, 01:53:08 AM »

It's much more complicated than killing whites because their ancestors killed natives in the land they conquered.

You can't justify genocide under any terms,  Australia is just as guilty as the American colonists who slaughtered the indians and took their land.  Australian colonists did much the same to the aborigines, but we pretend it never happened.

Yes it was a long time ago.  I'm not sure that makes a difference,  is there a statute of limitations on genocide?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2018, 01:57:06 AM »

You can't justify genocide under any terms,  Australia is just as guilty as the American colonists who slaughtered the indians and took their land.  Australian colonists did much the same to the aborigines, but we pretend it never happened.

Yes it was a long time ago.  I'm not sure that makes a difference,  is there a statute of limitations on genocide?

Here you go gas lighting a whole nation now. No one pretends it never happened. What the hell are you on about?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2018, 01:58:45 AM »
The most intersting thing to notice is the backflip Rayzor has done in this thread when Crutonius' trap failed.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2018, 02:03:52 AM »
Slightly more on topic.

Would you be interested in talking about the heritage of the people that funded and planned the slave trade in Africa Rayzor, maybe nearly all of them have something in common except light skin?

Maybe then you could demonize them as you are demonizing whites?

Or is that something you wouldn't like to do?
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2018, 02:05:52 AM »
Slightly more on topic.

Would you be interested in talking about the heritage of the people that funded and planned the slave trade in Africa Rayzor, maybe nearly all of them have something in common except light skin.

Maybe then you could demonize them as you are demonizing whites?

Why do you think I'm demonizing anybody,  all I've said is genocide is wrong.  Maybe you are projecting your own white racist slant on that view?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2018, 02:07:09 AM »
Like pottery.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2018, 02:33:44 AM »

The bolded sections denote emotive language used in order to encourage the reader to have an emotional reaction instead of a logical reaction to your words.

This is why I said demonizing. The Brittish conquered Australia, it's just what happened. Some aboriginals died. There are more aboriginals now than pre colonization and they have full citizenship, some genocide hey?

Anyway back to the point you are hilariously avoiding.

Slightly more on topic.

Would you be interested in talking about the heritage of the people that funded and planned the slave trade in Africa Rayzor, maybe nearly all of them have something in common except light skin?

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 02:35:46 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2018, 02:36:47 AM »
Slightly more on topic.

By all means,  assail us all with you twisted tales of conspiracies,   let me guess, were they all descended from the 13 bloodlines, or illuminati?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2018, 02:50:55 AM »
It's common information, it's not a "conspiracy theory". Nearly all of the biggest funders and profit takers of the African slave trade were Jewish.

That's all.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2018, 03:07:26 AM »
It's common information, it's not a "conspiracy theory". Nearly all of the biggest funders and profit takers of the African slave trade were Jewish.

That's all.

Oy vey,  you schmuck, I can just picture those Jewish Southern Slave plantation owners sipping their mint juleps and toasting Nathan Bedford Forrest.   Yep,  that seems legit.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2018, 03:11:59 AM »
Look it up it's not a secret.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2018, 03:20:12 AM »

I did, and it's just more anti-semitic propaganda,  Jews were involved in the slave trade as slave traders and owners,  but no more so than any other group.

The propaganda points back to Louis Farakkan  ( nation of islam)  and David Duke ( KKK ).

I call bs.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2018, 03:23:11 AM »

Jews were involved in the slave trade as slave traders and owners,  but no more so than any other group.

Wrong, They were the most over represented group in the profit of the slave trade.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2018, 03:25:07 AM »

Jews were involved in the slave trade as slave traders and owners,  but no more so than any other group.

Wrong, They were the most over represented group in the profit of the slave trade.

Prove it.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2018, 03:26:01 AM »
You'll just call it anti-semetic propaganda.

Facts are just facts.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2018, 03:43:35 AM »
You'll just call it anti-semetic propaganda.

Then it probably is.

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2018, 03:44:57 AM »
Nearly all of the biggest funders and profit takers of the African slave trade were Jewish.
This is just blatant nonsense.

Not according to scholars that have closely examined the question. Several studies of the Jewish role in the slave trade were conducted in the 1990s. One of them, by John Jay’s Faber, compared available data on Jewish slave ownership and trading activity in British territories in the 18th century to that of the wider population. Faber concludes that the claim of Jewish domination is false and that the Jewish role in slavery was “exceedingly limited.” According to Faber, British Jews were always in the minority of investors in slaving operations  and were not known to have been among the primary owners of slave fleets. Faber found that, with few exceptions, Jews were minor figures in brokering the sale of slaves upon their arrival in the Americas, and given the urban-dwelling propensity of most American Jews, few accumulated large rural properties and plantations where slave labor was most concentrated. According to Faber, Jews were more likely than non-Jews to own slaves, but on average they owned fewer of them.

Other studies, by Harold Brackman and Saul Friedman, reached similar conclusions. In a 1994 article in the New York Review of Books, David Brion Davis, an emeritus professor of history at Yale University and author of an award-winning trilogy of books about slavery, noted that Jews were one of countless religious and ethnic groups around the world to participate in the slave trade:

The participants in the Atlantic slave system included Arabs, Berbers, scores of African ethnic groups, Italians, Portuguese, Spaniards, Dutch, Jews, Germans, Swedes, French, English, Danes, white Americans, Native Americans, and even thousands of New World blacks who had been emancipated or were descended from freed slaves but who then became slaveholding farmers or planters themselves.

Davis went on to note that in the American South in 1830 there were “120 Jews among the 45,000 slaveholders owning twenty or more slaves and only twenty Jews among the 12,000 slaveholders owning fifty or more slaves.”
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

Sorry, no youtube videos.  You could actually try some reading..
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2018, 03:47:03 AM »
Usually / Historically the conquering race gets to keep the land they conquered.
Unless the locals get their shit together and kick them out.  You might not have noticed, but Spain is no longer part of the Caliphate large parts of England aren't ruled by the Vikings.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.