DET: What Goes Unanswered?

• 47 Replies

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
Re: DET: What Goes Unanswered?
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2015, 08:27:26 AM »
You're not making a single honest argument, you're mocking and insulting and showing your complete ignorance of even the most basic part of the model. if you think you can refute a theory when you know NOTHING about it, that says all I need to know about you.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

TheEarthIsASphere.

• who fucking cares what shape the earth is lol
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2015, 08:29:11 AM »
You're not making a single honest argument, you're mocking and insulting and showing your complete ignorance of even the most basic part of the model. if you think you can refute a theory when you know NOTHING about it, that says all I need to know about you.

Really? You may think that we're "mocking and insulting" your fantasy, but in reality we're simply disproving a baseless claim, and baseless claims are always easy to disprove. Also, stop calling it a theory. It's not deserving of that title. Hell, it's not even deserving of the title hypothesis.
Quā ratiōne nōn redimus ad senectēs societātēs sapientium patrum? Quā ratiōne relinquimus eārum sapientiam?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2015, 08:31:02 AM »

Really? You may think that we're "mocking and insulting" your fantasy, but in reality we're simply disproving a baseless claim, and baseless claims are always easy to disprove. Also, stop calling it a theory. It's not deserving of that title. Hell, it's not even deserving of the title hypothesis.

WHY ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF JUSTIFYING A SINGLE FUCKING THING YOU SAY?!
STOP LYING.

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2015, 08:34:33 AM »

WHY ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF JUSTIFYING A SINGLE FUCKING THING YOU SAY?!
STOP LYING.

Why are you incapable of taking your bipolar disorder medication? I'm not lying. What justification do you even need?
Quā ratiōne nōn redimus ad senectēs societātēs sapientium patrum? Quā ratiōne relinquimus eārum sapientiam?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2015, 09:39:52 AM »
Why are you incapable of taking your bipolar disorder medication? I'm not lying. What justification do you even need?
And back to mocking. You persist in lying about DET, claiming is is somehow unscientific, and yet you don't even see the need to back up your bullshit. What more proof of your dishonesty do you need?

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2015, 09:41:46 AM »
And back to mocking. You persist in lying about DET, claiming is is somehow unscientific, and yet you don't even see the need to back up your bullshit. What more proof of your dishonesty do you need?

It is unscientific. It's literally a collection of baseless claims strung together and called a "theory" when it really isn't. There's nothing dishonest about that.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2015, 09:44:15 AM »

It is unscientific. It's literally a collection of baseless claims strung together and called a "theory" when it really isn't. There's nothing dishonest about that.

And yet you still persist in refusing to demonstrate that.
How about you try LEARNING THE FUCKING MODEL rather than whinging an outright lying? There is evidence, deduction: everything that is part of the model is entirely logical, and if you disagree WHY ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF PROVIDING ANYTHING MORE THAN ASSERTION?
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2015, 09:47:55 AM »

How about you try LEARNING THE FUCKING MODEL rather than whinging an outright lying? There is evidence, deduction: everything that is part of the model is entirely logical, and if you disagree WHY ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF PROVIDING ANYTHING MORE THAN ASSERTION?

1. I'm not whining.
2. I'm not lying.
3. You have not provided any physical evidence for anything in regards to the model.
4. Logical deduction as evidence is not enough.
5. Learning the model is irrelevant to knowing how stupid it is in this case.
6. There is nothing wrong with "us people". You're the one who probably needs to be locked up in a funny farm.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2015, 10:01:26 AM »

1. I'm not whining.
2. I'm not lying.
3. You have not provided any physical evidence for anything in regards to the model.
6. There is nothing wrong with "us people". You're the one who probably needs to be locked up in a funny farm.

You are clearly lying, and openly so. There is an entire section of the model titled evidence, where the justification is outlined: but of course, that would actually rely on you being honest enough to learn the model before whining about it.
YOU NEED TO LEARN THE MODEL BEFORE YOU MAKE BULLSHIT CLAIMS LIKE YOU HAVE OPENLY DONE

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2015, 10:03:58 AM »

1. I'm not whining.
2. I'm not lying.

You are clearly lying, and openly so. There is an entire section of the model titled evidence, where the justification is outlined: but of course, that would actually rely on you being honest enough to learn the model before whining about it.
YOU NEED TO LEARN THE MODEL BEFORE YOU MAKE BULLSHIT CLAIMS LIKE YOU HAVE OPENLY DONE

Mhmm. I read it. Logical deduction by itself is not evidence.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2015, 10:08:59 AM »
You clearly did not, or else you would note that I gave countless instances of experimental evidence. Please stop lying, it's impossible to have any kind of discussion when the sole ability of one party is to reject the facts and whinge when he gets called out on it.

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2015, 10:13:35 AM »
You clearly did not, or else you would note that I gave countless instances of experimental evidence. Please stop lying, it's impossible to have any kind of discussion when the sole ability of one party is to reject the facts and whinge when he gets called out on it.

No. You didn't. You prattled on about Philosphy, Occam's Razor, and logical deduction. You tried to give real physical evidence at the end, but it was simply you saying what should happen, not what does happen, therefore providing an assumption and not real physical evidence.

Stop assuming that I haven't read this. I have. It's all nonsense.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2015, 10:16:17 AM »

No. You didn't. You prattled on about Philosphy, Occam's Razor, and logical deduction. You tried to give real physical evidence at the end, but it was simply you saying what should happen, not what does happen, therefore providing an assumption and not real physical evidence.

Anyone who actually read the fourth section, titled evidence, can see that you are lying. Why do you persist?

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2015, 10:18:52 AM »

Anyone who actually read the fourth section, titled evidence, can see that you are lying. Why do you persist?

Are you calling yourself a liar? I'm simply paraphrasing all that was in there.

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2015, 10:20:13 AM »
You just give me a couple of hours and I'll rip your evidence section to shreds.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2015, 10:21:32 AM »

Are you calling yourself a liar? I'm simply paraphrasing all that was in there.

You are lying. Why the hell are you pretending otherwise?! What do you think you're doing?! I directly refer to experiments in favor of DET, you just ignore what I said, WHY?! EVERYONE can verify that what you're saying is FALSE, and apparently you're just too arrogant to even want to check your own claims.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You just give me a couple of hours and I'll rip your evidence section to shreds.
Start a thread for it, but feel free. Maybe that'd even mean YOU READ THE FUCKING THING

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2015, 12:29:01 PM »
I was asking if anyone at the equator teleported to the Starship Enterprise. Has anyone?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2015, 03:27:00 PM »
Per the OP's request, I am locking this thread.