Sun rises in Lima do earlier than NY proves the earth can't be round

• 94 Replies
Re: Sun rises in Lima do earlier than NY proves the earth can't be round
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2016, 08:53:53 AM »
Jeez, simple reference to almanacs shows that, during summer in northern hemisphere sunrise is earlier in NYC, and during summer in southern hemisphere (which is winter in northern hemisphere) sunrise is earlier in Lima.  This actually tends to prove the Earth is Round.  If the earth were flat, why would summer and winter be reversed on opposite sides of the equator, and why would sunrise be appreciably different on a flat surface?

« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2016, 10:06:27 AM »
Jeez, simple reference to almanacs shows that, during summer in northern hemisphere sunrise is earlier in NYC, and during summer in southern hemisphere (which is winter in northern hemisphere) sunrise is earlier in Lima.  This actually tends to prove the Earth is Round.  If the earth were flat, why would summer and winter be reversed on opposite sides of the equator, and why would sunrise be appreciably different on a flat surface?

Not fair!! You can't use logic on this forum! Or data from fake internet sites!
By the way, does anyone still have that old 16mm film that they used to put through projectors for home movies. Post an image of the tiny little photos that change for us to see, like this 

« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2016, 04:05:08 PM »
This reminds me of playing the game Whack-a-Mole.  I keep defeating you with logic and reason but you still pop up with more nonsense 8)

I'm guess the moles must have a logical reason for continually coming up, even if it clearly is the wrong one.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2016, 09:41:11 PM »
This reminds me of playing the game Whack-a-Mole.  I keep defeating you with logic and reason but you still pop up with more nonsense 8)

When have you defeated anyone with logic?
:P Please list all your magnificent victories.  :P

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2016, 05:10:16 AM »

Not fair!! You can't use logic on this forum! Or data from fake internet sites!
By the way, does anyone still have that old 16mm film that they used to put through projectors for home movies. Post an image of the tiny little photos that change for us to see, like this  https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/16mmBWrevDP.png
Yes, we've one roll of 16 mm Kodachrome taken around 78 years ago as well as number of 8 mm (now that's a tiny image!) and Super 8's.