Is Qantas fooling the world? (updated by RABINOZ after 2,5 off years)

• 53 Replies

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
Just another thread of nonsense started by someone who his clueless about how plotting a course for a planned flight and the actual route of the flight works.

Then of course he fails to note that the FE has NO map that is accepted by his own group of believers.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Just another thread of nonsense started by someone who his clueless about how plotting a course for a planned flight and the actual route of the flight works.

Then of course he fails to note that the FE has NO map that is accepted by his own group of believers.

Another troll and other nonsense!

No we have some maps but i'm working on it to verify and correct if it has falses.

We don't believe anything for just said by somebody like you cheap trolls. We are controlling and checking them. You are just believing NASA as o god. But he isn't. Therefor you'll loose everything you have.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

No we have some maps but i'm working on it to verify and correct if it has falses.

We don't believe anything for just said by somebody like you cheap trolls. We are controlling and checking them. You are just believing NASA as o god. But he isn't. Therefor you'll loose everything you have.

And, while you spend your time 'verifying' your flat Earth 'maps', I'll be not-wasting-my-time by doing something that wasn't proven to be incorrect hundreds of years ago!  ;D :P ::)

To fall into the belief of a flat Earth is to deny YOUR OWN cognizance.

Perhaps you could share a rough draft of a flat Earth map with distances for the entire planet. It doesn't need to be completely accurate, just with the continents in the right place and the right shape.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Perhaps you could share a rough draft of a flat Earth map with distances for the entire planet. It doesn't need to be completely accurate, just with the continents in the right place and the right shape.

Surely, but still it's needs to continents on the true pleace.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Surely, but still it's needs to continents on the true pleace.

Right! So you can just save yourself the trouble and use a globe map instead of wasting your time on creating an impossible map!

To fall into the belief of a flat Earth is to deny YOUR OWN cognizance.

Wowowowww...
QANTAS >> Read it like NA(T)SA to SATAN?

QANTAS >>SATAN-Q  ;D  :D

QANTAS Airlines means Satan Airlines.  ;D

Are we surprised ?  :-*

You're right  :o, also it doesn't surprise me that QANTAS is nearly an anagram of NASA, there's clearly something going on that they're not telling us

You're right  :o, also it doesn't surprise me that QANTAS is nearly an anagram of NASA, there's clearly something going on that they're not telling us

"Nearly an anagram" is another way of saying "not really an anagram."

"The Flat Earth Society" is an anagram of "at hot hysterical feet". Why am I not surprised.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Quote from: Traveller
World's safest, and least safe, airlines named in 2019 rankings
Qantas has been named the world's safest airline in the annual rankings from AirlinesRatings.com.

Qantas has been named the world's safest airline in the annual rankings from AirlinesRatings.com.

The website, which rates the safety and quality of 405 airlines around the world, put Qantas at number one in its top 20 safest airlines.

"It is extraordinary that Qantas has been the lead airline in virtually every major operational safety advancement over the past 60 years and has not had a fatality in the jet era,"
said Mr Geoffrey Thomas, AirlineRatings' editor-in-chief.

The website uses numerous factors to determine its ratings, including audits from aviation's governing bodies and lead associations; government audits; airline's crash and serious incident record, fleet age and profitability.

AirlineRatings' top 20 list does not put the airlines in any particular order, but ranks them all as the world's safest with each getting a perfect seven out of seven score.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Did not a red warning appearence while reply a topic off after 2,5 years?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
So?
I just thought people needed reminding the you claim that the safest airline in the world, QANTAS  is "(SATANQ)" and "a fake airline just fooling the world" and have "undeniable proofs".

To me that proves that YOU are the fake trying to fool the world.

If you need deception like the to support your arguments you are simply admitting that you have lost the debate,
bye bye Lost_it_Wise. Please give my regards to your slave Shifty-Eyed Shifter.

JackBlack

What's wrong, don't you like people bringing up your old excuses for attempts to dismiss these very real flights which refute your map?

Your OP is pure nonsense.
You go based upon single flights of two different aircraft, where you have an alleged disagreement about the distance with incomplete tracking.
You then use this to try and claim that Qantas is fake.
Why Qantas? Why not UA? After all, the claimed distance for a great circle route is much closer to Qantas. When looking at other flights, we see the 14 Mm one is the anomaly, not the 12 Mm. That sure seems to indicate UA would be the "fake" one. But it is much more likely that they had to avoid bad weather, or there was just incomplete tracking data which resulted in a strange path being recorded by flight aware.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Is Qantas fooling the world?(updated by rabinoz)
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2019, 02:51:27 AM »
I don't see the upper posters but I've updated the topic depends on posts insistantly update it.

So rabinoz and jackblack want to make this issue a current issue. So the topic has changed accordingly this truth.

So these two member are in same mind with topic, Qantas fooling world. I hope Qantas considers this.  ;)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2019, 03:58:44 AM »
Look at you continued deception! I did not start this thread,  YOU did and no-one else!

I don't see the upper posters but I've updated the topic depends on posts insistantly update it.

So rabinoz and jackblack want to make this issue a current issue. So the topic has changed accordingly this truth.

But you didn't change your deceptive posts at the beginning, like this one:
Wowowowww...
QANTAS >> Read it like NA(T)SA to SATAN?

QANTAS >>SATAN-Q  ;D  :D

QANTAS Airlines means Satan Airlines.  ;D

Are we surprised ?  :-*
Only a totally deranged idiot would claim like that about the safest airline in the world!

Quote from: Christine Forbes Smith January 03, 2019
AirlineRatings WORLD’S SAFEST AIRLINES NAMED FOR 2019

Qantas 787. Photo: Qantas

Qantas has been nominated the world’s safest airline for 2019 by AirlineRatings.com,  the world’s only safety, and product rating website.

AirlineRatings.com also announced its Top Twenty safest airlines and ten safest low-cost airlines for 2019 from the 405 it monitors.

In making its evaluation,  AirlineRatings.com takes into account a comprehensive range of factors that include: audits from aviation’s governing and industry bodies; government audits; airline’s crash and serious incident record; profitability, industry-leading safety initiatives, and fleet age.

Get AirlineRatings.com new airline safety booking APP[/color]

READ: World’s safest aircraft for 2019.

In selecting Qantas as the world’s safest airline for 2019,  AirlineRatings.com editors noted that over its 98-year history the world’s oldest continuously operating airline has amassed an amazing record of firsts in operations and safety and is now accepted as the industry’s most experienced airline. *

READ: Qantas continues its extraordinary safety achievements

The Australian airline has been a leader in the development of:
  • Future Air Navigation System;
  • the flight data recorder to monitor plane and later crew performance;
  • automatic landings using Global Navigation Satellite System as well as precision approaches around mountains in cloud using RNP.
  • Qantas was the lead airline with real-time monitoring of its engines across its fleet using satellite communications, which has enabled the airline to detect problems before they become a major safety issue.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
Mr Lost-It-Wise, just face it! You've totally lost the case! Far from "Qantas fooling the world" it is the safest airline in the world.

So I do have to ask you, will people believe a known deceiver like yourself of the well-respected site: AirlineRatings AIRLINE & SAFETY RATINGS?

Bye bye Mr Lost-It-Wise have a nice day!

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2019, 05:05:24 AM »
It's easy to have the safest airline in the world if you only count accidents. People being systematically murdered aren't frequently counted in accident reports.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2019, 07:22:38 AM »
It's easy to have the safest airline in the world if you only count accidents. People being systematically murdered aren't frequently counted in accident reports.

Right-o. History illustrates that murderers generally are not great at self-reporting.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Re: Is Qantas fooling the world? (updated by RABINOZ after 2,5 off years)
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2019, 08:13:04 AM »
W: "See here, chap: I'm beginning to fear that Uber driver is a serial killer. Coincides are piling up as fast as the bodies!"

R: "What?! That's ludicrous! Look at his driving record -- no accidents. Not even a speeding ticket. Perfectly safe!"
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Is Qantas fooling the world? (updated by RABINOZ after 2,5 off years)
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2019, 09:14:19 AM »
W: "See here, chap: I'm beginning to fear that Uber driver is a serial killer. Coincides are piling up as fast as the bodies!"

R: "What?! That's ludicrous! Look at his driving record -- no accidents. Not even a speeding ticket. Perfectly safe!"

Sorry. It reminds me a cartoon. Not on this issue but...

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

Re: Is Inky trying to fooling the world?
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2019, 12:05:36 PM »
I don't see the upper posters
So rabinoz and jackblack want to
If you don't see us how do you now what we want?

So these two member are in same mind with topic, Qantas fooling world.
Nope.
I am of the mind that you are coming up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse to try and dismiss very real flights which refute your map.
You used extremely poor reasoning (even for your standards) here.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2019, 11:05:02 PM »

Right-o. History illustrates that murderers generally are not great at self-reporting.

Good point. Same for the murderees.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

robbienoz is not constrained by the space time continuum.

His message is more important than what anyone thinks or feels.
Drop to your knees and worship his thoughts and opinions.   ::)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

You know he is on ignore list a robotic troll or trollic robot, or something else. I'm not his puppet, but you some guys are so. I want to reminded you, maybe you forgot it sometimes.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

You know he is on ignore list a robotic troll or trollic robot, or something else. I'm not his puppet, but you some guys are so. I want to reminded you, maybe you forgot it sometimes.

Awww crap, that was sarcasm. 

rab is an angry old man. He doesn't matter.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Awww crap, that was sarcasm. 

rab is an angry old man. He doesn't matter.

Sure he is, even an old man holding your strings. I'm not blamin you. I've just reminded. He is holding strings of even your patrons, so that you never had a chance to talk or act something against him. But sometimes you need to remember.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1