Kate Holmes wants out

• 20 Replies
?

Thork

Kate Holmes wants out
« on: June 29, 2012, 11:47:14 AM »
Seems Tom Cruise just got too creepy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18653268

Sadly the dumb mare signed a prenup so she only gets $3million for each year she has been with him. (5 years).

If she had managed to last 11 years she would have been able to go for half his wealth but $15million is all she is likely to get. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Kate Holmes wants out
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:16:26 PM »
I think she'll survive on that.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 12:20:49 PM »
She's a dumb mare for signing a prenup?  Thork, do you really think that a man as wealthy as Tom Cruise - divorced twice before, no less - would ever get married without a prenup in place?

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 12:26:59 PM »
Surprised she put up with his abuse as long as she did.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

?

Thork

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 12:49:20 PM »
She's a dumb mare for signing a prenup?  Thork, do you really think that a man as wealthy as Tom Cruise - divorced twice before, no less - would ever get married without a prenup in place?
She shouldn't have married him at all. Let alone allowed him to impregnate her. He was barking mad when she met him. Do I need to remind you about him jumping up and down on Opera's couch? Why would you breed with someone like that? Something isn't right. She should have said "If you love me, its all or nothing." He'd have folded. He was jumping up and down on a sofa he liked her so much.  Then she'd be looking at closer to $125 million dollars. You can buy a whole bunch of therapy to rid yourself of him with that kind of money.

Supertails

• what do i put here
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 04:08:38 PM »
I always thought people overreacted to the couch jumping thing. So he was excited, anyone who knows what it feels like to be super-in-love should be able to empathize. Sure, he should've toned it down, but I don't understand why a celebrity can't be a bit weird without people thinking of it as bad. People jump and dance around the house at home, do the exact same stuff he did and more when they're in love and it's official, and yell at random inanimate objects and beat up walls when they're mad. Yet the second someone lets a bit loose on a talk show, it's "OH BOY CALL THE PSYCH INSTITUTE WE HAVE A NUTCASE".
Recently listened to:

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 04:20:41 PM »
Why is this in PR&S?

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 04:22:46 PM »
Tom Cruise seems to have been getting weirder by the year and at the same time, Katie looks sadder and sadder. Tom also seems like the biggest douche with his Scientology beleifs. Good on Katie for finally waking up.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 04:23:04 PM »
She shouldn't have married him at all. Let alone allowed him to impregnate her. He was barking mad when she met him. Do I need to remind you about him jumping up and down on Opera's couch? Why would you breed with someone like that? Something isn't right.

No argument here, but that's not what we're talking about.

She should have said "If you love me, its all or nothing." He'd have folded.

That's hardly an original idea.  It's been done before, many times, and the sordid history of what has happened afterward is almost certainly a major reason why it's common practice among the ultra-rich to get prenups.

And Blanko has a point.  This ought to be in A&E.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 04:24:47 PM »
Another quality thread from Thork!

I really can't give much of a shit. Both Ms. Holmes and Mr. Cruise are two citizens whose lives are far too scrutinized and publicized. If they want to jump on couches or sign into legal contracts then they are totally within their rights to do so.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 05:33:28 PM »
I'm much more tempted to post Tom Cruise crazy pics, than contribute anything insightful.

If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

?

Thork

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 01:18:14 AM »
I always thought people overreacted to the couch jumping thing. So he was excited, anyone who knows what it feels like to be super-in-love should be able to empathize. Sure, he should've toned it down, but I don't understand why a celebrity can't be a bit weird without people thinking of it as bad. People jump and dance around the house at home, do the exact same stuff he did and more when they're in love and it's official, and yell at random inanimate objects and beat up walls when they're mad. Yet the second someone lets a bit loose on a talk show, it's "OH BOY CALL THE PSYCH INSTITUTE WE HAVE A NUTCASE".
Those are the things 'some' teenagers do. Men in their 40s do not go around jumping on things when they fall in love. They don't yell at inanimate objects. If you get caught yelling at pigeons and street furniture you are usually taken to the nearest medical facility. They don't punch walls when things don't go their way. - In fact this is a very modern phenomenon amongst the youth and probably has a strong correlation with the use of Ritalin and steroids >o<.

^If you are doing all those things its because you are unable to deal with life and is because you have been infantilised.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/03/the_crisis_of_modern_male_imma.html

Tom on the other hand is just insane.

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 01:55:20 AM »
Will ask her out!

Supertails

• what do i put here
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 01:56:27 AM »
Those are the things 'some' teenagers do. Men in their 40s do not go around jumping on things when they fall in love. They don't yell at inanimate objects. If you get caught yelling at pigeons and street furniture you are usually taken to the nearest medical facility. They don't punch walls when things don't go their way. - In fact this is a very modern phenomenon amongst the youth and probably has a strong correlation with the use of Ritalin and steroids >o<.

^If you are doing all those things its because you are unable to deal with life and is because you have been infantilised.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/03/the_crisis_of_modern_male_imma.html

Tom on the other hand is just insane.

I'm only 20 so I guess I can't really speak for adults, but it still seems silly to me to crucify someone for being silly. Jim Carrey or Conan O'Brien don't exactly get any flak for it. To be fair, that's a completely different scenario, but I still don't see what harm there is with someone still being so ecstatic about love. So many old people let heartbreak and trouble and everything get them jaded and cynical until they become boring robots who just do what society expects of them and whatever they have to to be considered as normal as possible, and I really just can't see what was so "crazy" about what he did. It was definitely something worthy of laughing at and going "wtf?", but the way he just got a hugely negative backlash over it seemed ridiculous to me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to argue Cruise isn't nuts—he's given plenty of other great cases for him being insane—but that the couch incident's backlash was just dumb.
Recently listened to:

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 02:18:46 AM »
What do Ritalin and steroids have to do with acting crazy in public?  And how does that (incredibly dumb) article relate to what you were saying?

?

Thork

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 02:22:46 AM »
Yes, life crushes everyone eventually Supertails. And you will become jaded and cynical too.

On a separate but thread related note, it looks to me as though Katie has caught something nasty. Maybe from the pool boy or something? However if Tom gave it to her, then where did he get it and now we know why there is a divorce on.

wtf is that? Looks like herpes to me. Euwwww.

Its a new addition to her face.

No face sores in 2009.

?

Thork

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 02:28:12 AM »
Yeah, its herpes.

Yuck!

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 02:30:51 AM »
Okay, Thork.  We don't need any more pictures.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2012, 02:36:08 AM »
Those photos really rustle my jimmies.

?

Thork

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2012, 02:45:11 AM »
Okay, Thork.  We don't need any more pictures.

Ssssssshhh! >:(

I am busy solving the riddles of the universe again.
http://www.twisted-news.com/2011/05/a-list-actor-sued-for-spreading-herpes/

?

Crudblud

• Scone Advocate
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2012, 09:04:44 AM »
This is not artistic or entertaining.