Pardon Me While I Drop to My Knees and Sob Before the Gaming Gods for a Moment

• 15 Replies

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
Why would you do this?

Why would ANYONE on the FACE OF THE PLANET even THINK about making this game? Honestly, I'm speechless. It's not that Dirty Dancing was awful, but...REALLY?! Jesus fucking Christ. The gaming world is turning into a pile of mush. Next thing you know, EA Games will be making a Titanic movie (please, dear lord, don't take that as a suggestion).

~D-Draw
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 03:09:11 AM by Edmunds »

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
That's hilarious! You know it's gonna be worse than the ET game and they're gonna have to bury the DD game somewhere in the Nevada desert.

Pride and Pejudice, the game, anyone? Hello? I know you're out there, I can feel your scorn

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
I'd play it
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
OMG!  THEY FINALLY MADE IT!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD TO WAIT SO LONG TO ACT OUT MY DEEPEST DANCING DESIRES! 

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
OMG!  THEY FINALLY MADE IT!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD TO WAIT SO LONG TO ACT OUT MY DEEPEST DANCING DESIRES! 

You know I'm going to nominate this in the hope that someone didn't read this thread..
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

Nomad

• Official Member
I bet the Japs are making it, right?
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.

You know I'm going to nominate this in the hope that someone didn't read this thread..
I guess it's a good thing I didn't add the part in about wanting John to hold me.  I figured that was just a bit too gay.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Damnit, why didn't you add that part in?!

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
They already made a Titanic Game. It was a clickfest like Myst. It was also multiplayer.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
We should make an team-based action game based on Titanic.  It could be like counterstrike, but with icebergs and oceanliners.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
We should make an team-based action game based on Titanic.  It could be like counterstrike, but with icebergs and oceanliners.

Ill make it in flash  ;D
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
You know what would really, REALLY suck? A game based off of Deep Throat. Yeah. That would suck alot.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't add the part in about wanting John to hold me.  I figured that was just a bit too gay.
I'll nominate that part too.  ;D
Can the FAQ...
Yes, it can.

Hey, don't forget they once made Bible Adventures on SNES. I never played it, but my friend was given it by some religious uncle. It hurt to look at.

Funny though to see baby Moses getting eaten by carniverous flowers.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
There was a Bible game on GBA too  :D

The Bible battles could make an awesome RTS, it could be split into campaighns and the final battle could be the battle for heaven with millions of angels and demons.

Or like Star Wars battlefront.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
There's Left Behind. I laugh every time I see that game. Mainly because on the inside cover, they have all these..."reviews" of the game. And one of them is from Concerned Women of America. Yeah, because I'm a hardcore gamer and I always take my advice from them, right? The other ones aren't even from gaming magazines or anything either, they're from like churches and stuff. Like, how would that make me want to buy the game?

~D-Draw