Survey on FE/RE Belief

• 42 Replies
Re: Survey on FE/RE Belief
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2017, 12:28:45 AM »
Have to be amused by lonegranger's backtracking, from "JRowe never said the sample size," to "Well he did but it wasn't much."

Don't worry about him, JRowe.
Everyone who participated understood exactly what it was.

Some people aren't happy unless they're pissed off.

Don't you just love the double standards of flatearthers!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2017, 10:50:29 AM »
Your icon is a cowpat, not sure you're in much of a position to take any moral high ground ever.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2017, 11:30:27 AM »
Your icon is a cowpat, not sure you're in much of a position to take any moral high ground ever.

....and you didn't even get yourself a new avatar....do you really think that one does you justice?

Anyhow.......Wrong, wow you do make a habit of that,...are you some expert on cow pat identification?.... like you appear to claim on so many other topics?
Firstly..it's not a cowpat....it just so happens its made to look like one, so 0/100 for everything.

Who mentioned morals?...I sure didn't.....did you? Do you have any? And if so what are they?

Back here to support the unsupportable are we? Could that be described as moralistic, defending a lie? And it's lying supposedly one of the deadly sins?....

So are you getting ready to churn out your own screen based  cowpattage....

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2017, 11:49:01 AM »

....and you didn't even get yourself a new avatar....do you really think that one does you justice?

Anyhow.......Wrong, wow you do make a habit of that,...are you some expert on cow pat identification?.... like you appear to claim on so many other topics?
Firstly..it's not a cowpat....it just so happens its made to look like one, so 0/100 for everything.

Who mentioned morals?...I sure didn't.....did you? Do you have any? And if so what are they?

Back here to support the unsupportable are we? Could that be described as moralistic, defending a lie? And it's lying supposedly one of the deadly sins?....

Have we met?
Just assuming cowpat given your sig, if not it seems pretty pointless. Just amused you're acting like some kind of judge given that.

And, wait. Acting like we've spoken, your writing style, looking at a few of your other posts...
Oh god you're Papa Legba aren't you?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2017, 12:14:26 PM »

Have we met?
Just assuming cowpat given your sig, if not it seems pretty pointless. Just amused you're acting like some kind of judge given that.

And, wait. Acting like we've spoken, your writing style, looking at a few of your other posts...
Oh god you're Papa Legba aren't you?

Wrong again....( am really offended as papapa was a total arse)

Think ex husband......but you'd be wrong on that one too.

I'm just an ordinary guy 'que music' who likes to combat the dark forces of the anti-enlightenment and especially their familiars who give them succour and act as apologists.
'Fade music'

I have to say I have my suspicions about you....Junkyman....ring any bells...ding dong?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2017, 12:34:53 PM »
Your point?

I have to say I have my suspicions about you....Junkyman....ring any bells...ding dong?
Nope. I know there's a user called Junker, but not sure I've talked to them.

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2017, 12:46:49 PM »
Your point?

There is no point Jane, I'm just saying beng confused with papawhoha, is not exactly something most people would consider a compliment.

It's funny but junkyman gave the very same answer.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2017, 12:53:26 PM »
Your point?

There is no point Jane, I'm just saying beng confused with papawhoha, is not exactly something most people would consider a compliment.

If someone's saying you act like Legba, it is most definitely not a compliment. But your style of spamming, insulting, apparently having familiarity with me though your name really isn't familiar (so if we'd ever discussed, couldn't have been long enough to strike an impression)... Definitely rings a bell.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2017, 01:02:43 PM »
He is Papa Legba. He's not very good at hiding his personality.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2017, 01:21:24 PM »
He is Papa Legba. He's not very good at hiding his personality.

...and you are Florence Nightingale, though your lamp appears to have gone out!  In the dark once more.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2017, 03:04:05 PM »
I will take that as a compliment, Florence Nightingale was awesome.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Junker

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2017, 03:21:33 PM »
Your point?

Wow, who would have thought that two people who haven't really talked previously would give the same answer about having not talked previously. You are getting sharper by the minute, friend...

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2017, 12:06:42 AM »
Your point?

Wow, who would have thought that two people who haven't really talked previously would give the same answer about having not talked previously. You are getting sharper by the minute, friend...

I have heard it say that you yourself, are as sharp as a new tennis ball.