Physics at play

• 12 Replies
Physics at play
« on: August 05, 2015, 12:44:45 PM »
Hello there!

A question to the flat eart believers. Are meteorological services in the conspiracy as well?
Hello!

Re: Physics at play
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 01:05:54 PM »
Hello there!

A question to the flat eart believers. Are meteorological services in the conspiracy as well?

Probably not because people (like civilians) have already seen meteorites and captured it on camera.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Though i am not a Flat Earther.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 02:05:42 PM »
Meteorology is not meteorites but weather.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 02:13:10 PM »
Oh. Nevermind then.

The Truth Seeker

• listen and know no lies...
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 03:03:11 PM »
Hello there!

FIRST OFF EARTH IS NOT FLAT ok?? get it good...we live inside A CONCAVE EARTH and this has been proven by basic science and common sense... now you know the truth if you accept it or not IS not up to me... CLEAR... ok good... move along and dont bother responding or asking questions cause its not my problem if you dont accept a truthers words... peace...
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 04:34:23 PM »
Hello there!

FIRST OFF EARTH IS NOT FLAT ok?? get it good...we live inside A CONCAVE EARTH and this has been proven by basic science and common sense... now you know the truth if you accept it or not IS not up to me... CLEAR... ok good... move along and dont bother responding or asking questions cause its not my problem if you dont accept a truthers words... peace...

Concave earth? That's interesting. However, I solely ask for those who think the earth is flat. Mind if you let them speak up?
Hello!

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 04:40:19 AM »
we live inside A CONCAVE EARTH and this has been proven by basic science and common sense...

No it hasnt. The rubbish you go on about horizon being at eye-level is laughable. The horizon in my experience is always below eye-level; indeed if the earth was concave the surely the horizon would always be above eye-level...?
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 06:27:30 AM »
we live inside A CONCAVE EARTH and this has been proven by basic science and common sense...

No it hasnt. The rubbish you go on about horizon being at eye-level is laughable. The horizon in my experience is always below eye-level; indeed if the earth was concave the surely the horizon would always be above eye-level...?

THE SMOG BLOCKS OUT DO YOU GET IT??
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 06:30:06 AM »
Hello there!

Concave earth? That's interesting. However, I solely ask for those who think the earth is flat. Mind if you let them speak up?

they are LIARS and SHILLS and they no deserve to speak up... OK... GET IT... good good... gooooooooooooooood... truuuuuuuuuth

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 04:25:01 AM »
Hello there!

they are LIARS and SHILLS and they no deserve to speak up... OK... GET IT... good good... gooooooooooooooood... truuuuuuuuuth

I have a question, troll, if the Earth is concave, then what the hell is keeping us on the ground?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 04:45:19 AM »
Hello there!

I have a question, troll, if the Earth is concave, then what the hell is keeping us on the ground?

adress ne ir u wib abswee

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 04:53:03 AM »

So why do ships drop below the horizon and not fade away into the 'smog'....?
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 05:07:12 AM »

So why do ships drop below the horizon and not fade away into the 'smog'....?

they do...