The great mystery is solved once and for all

• 31 Replies
The great mystery is solved once and for all
« on: November 27, 2015, 11:38:27 AM »
So earth is not flat do to the simple fact that if it was you could fall of the edge or it would be infinite. So thats the end of that one. Dont even replay anything about ice mountains or what ever its done bro. But wait there is a new theory earth is square because when u fall of of the side of square earth you just get pulled towards the other side of the square earth by gravity. Or maybe triangular earth like pyramid shaped how would that work huh?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
Re: The great mystery is solved once and for all
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 11:49:02 AM »
This is the Flat Earth Society, not the Square or Pyramid Earth Society, sorry.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 11:51:41 AM »
You trolling me or what?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 12:39:24 PM »
Says the obvious troll.   ::)

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 12:41:44 PM »
what i dont get is what force is causing the accelerating movement of the earth upwards?

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 12:43:50 PM »
Yeah i gues if you live on a " flat" planet than i am a troll :D

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 12:43:59 PM »
what i dont get is what force is causing the accelerating movement of the earth upwards?
The exact mechanism is unknown but has been given the placeholder term of "Dark Energy".

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 12:45:25 PM »
Yes because we know nothing about this " flat" world of ours for sure ;)

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 12:49:06 PM »
Yes because we know nothing about this " flat" world of ours for sure ;)
There's a lot we don't know of the round world as well.  If the RE gets to have magic, why can't the FE?

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 12:54:35 PM »
it would be magical to fall of the face of earth wouldn't it rather than being able to go around?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2015, 12:59:53 PM »
it would be magical to fall of the face of earth wouldn't it rather than being able to go around?
I don't think 'magical' would be the word I would use.  Personally, I think it would suck to fall off the Earth.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 01:05:06 PM »
if flat earth had a spin to a fixed location in space then by the newtonian laws it should be immovable. so if this was also accelerating the flat earth could spin in 3 dimensions in space, this could explaine the phenomenal movement of distant planets

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2015, 01:06:58 PM »
Isn't that like daily magical sucking experience for people on flat world?

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2015, 01:08:34 PM »
gues what mom dad aint coming home tonight he just fell off the face of the planet. sucks our house is so close to the EDGE

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2015, 01:09:42 PM »
I would equate it more to the average REer's knowledge of science.  It sucks.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2015, 01:10:07 PM »
if flat earth had a spin to a fixed location in space then by the newtonian laws it should be immovable. so if this was also accelerating the flat earth could spin in 3 dimensions in space, this could explaine the phenomenal movement of distant planets
why are you posting random stuff?

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2015, 01:11:39 PM »
it s not random
don t you understand it?

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2015, 01:14:18 PM »
Now i understand for give my stupidity i gues i fell off of the earth there for a minute ;)

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2015, 01:15:28 PM »
Now i understand for give my stupidity i gues i fell off of the earth there for a minute ;)
maybe you hit your head on the way down

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2015, 01:16:19 PM »
I gues if thats how gravity works

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2015, 01:18:37 PM »
what did i hit on the way down? the round earth beneath?

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2015, 01:20:29 PM »
no this is you after stop accelerating because you are not on the earth anymore hitting an accelerating object

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2015, 01:24:35 PM »
no this is you after stop accelerating because you are not on the earth anymore hitting an accelerating object
this talk of yours will make my had flat as yours are

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2015, 01:25:28 PM »
earth accelerates upwards causing the illusion of gravity. In rieman s geometry if you move to the infinity you will eventually end on the start because everything is part of a circle(as a hypothesis), so accelerating earth came back because its speed kept growing and hit your non-accelerating head. einstein used riemans geometry to prove general relativity theory

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2015, 01:26:02 PM »
Gravity doesn't work.  In fact, it doesn't exist as a force at all.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2015, 01:28:20 PM »
Gravity doesn't work.  In fact, it doesn't exist as a force at all.
even in the round earth model gravity is not considered a force, it is considered an effect caused by space-time streching

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2015, 01:31:39 PM »
earth accelerates upwards causing the illusion of gravity. In rieman s geometry if you move to the infinity you will eventually end on the start because everything is part of a circle(as a hypothesis), so accelerating earth came back because its speed kept growing and hit your non-accelerating head. einstein used riemans geometry to prove general relativity theory
yes as round as the earth your standing on. Stop making things up if you wana prove a point just go fall of the edge and than we can all agree on one thing

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2015, 01:34:53 PM »

yes as round as the earth your standing on. Stop making things up if you wana prove a point just go fall of the edge and than we can all agree on one thing
my point is that you dont really know why the earth is round, this lack of knowledje of yours doesnt allow you to prove your point.

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2015, 01:39:49 PM »

my point is that you dont really know why the earth is round, this lack of knowledje of yours doesnt allow you to prove your point.
No your point is that in flat world everything is as flat as flat can be and i get the whole everything is flat man argument

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2015, 01:47:05 PM »

No your point is that in flat world everything is as flat as flat can be and i get the whole everything is flat man argument
I wont argue with you anymore, because you use no arguements