• 3 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Aliens
« on: September 13, 2023, 03:58:42 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/13/mexican-senate-hearing-ufos

Mexican senators have heard testimony that “we are not alone” in the universe and been presented with the alleged remains of “non-human” mummies, in the country’s first official event on extraterrestrial life.

At a senate hearing on Tuesday, lawmakers were shown two shriveled bodies with shrunken heads – alongside video footage of “unexplained anomalous phenomena” – by Jaime Maussan, a former sports journalist-turned UFO-enthusiast.

Maussan said the remains were more than 1,000 years old and belonged to “non-human beings that are not part of our terrestrial evolution”.

“It’s the queen of all evidence,” Maussan claimed. “That is, if the DNA is showing us that they are non-human beings and that there is nothing that looks like this in the world, we should take it as such.”

ALIENS!

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: Aliens
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 10:26:26 PM »
I don't know.  How can they rule out Chupacabra or a Wendigo?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 05:37:35 AM »
I want to laugh at them, but we have plenty of senators here in the US that can't tell the difference between a real news source and propaganda direct from the Kremlin and others that think Jewish space lasers are setting forest fires and others that think children are being given litter boxes in schools.

Ahh well, what do I know.  Maybe it's all aliens laser-printing Kremlin propaganda from space.

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 06:29:08 AM »
It's great how this guy got called out on a hoax before, so basically just recycles the same shit and says "another alien".  Hilarious how he is using the same "x-rays" from before, just doing a "flip image" in MS Paint first:

It's pretty lazy shit.  You've almost got to admire his chutzpa.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis