Why do you support donald trump

• 22466 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #22440 on: April 09, 2024, 05:09:09 PM »
lol, no one was dressing up to punch women. The Salon article is kooky.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #22441 on: April 09, 2024, 05:51:31 PM »
They linked a cnn

Lorddave

« Reply #22442 on: April 09, 2024, 10:09:42 PM »
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22443 on: April 10, 2024, 06:50:34 AM »
I don't understand how it was considered so valuable in the first place. Like, was its value artificially inflated?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #22444 on: April 10, 2024, 07:47:35 AM »
I don't understand how it was considered so valuable in the first place. Like, was its value artificially inflated?

Yes.  By his supporters.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #22445 on: April 10, 2024, 11:14:28 AM »
It's a memestock.  Stocks are worth whatever people are willing to trade them at  - there is no law to say they have to reflect any intrinsic value the company may or may not have.  That's just the way it usually works in the long term.

It's probably been inflated by lots of retail investors who are fans of Trump sticking their savings into it, partly to show support and partly because they think they might get rich.  The price goes up then the savvy investors (and possibly insiders) start dumping and making their profit.  The price starts a slide and as the company is practically worthless there is no good news or intrinsic floor to stop it.  The MAGA fans get burnt, start panicking and the sell pressure continues.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #22446 on: April 10, 2024, 12:46:07 PM »
Think of the possibilities if Trump becomes president.  That stock is going to go through the roof.  In the past anyone wanting to bribe Trump would have to go through the tedious route of buying a lot of rooms in his hotels.  This will be way more convenient.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #22447 on: April 10, 2024, 01:55:12 PM »
It's a memestock.  Stocks are worth whatever people are willing to trade them at  - there is no law to say they have to reflect any intrinsic value the company may or may not have.  That's just the way it usually works in the long term.

It's probably been inflated by lots of retail investors who are fans of Trump sticking their savings into it, partly to show support and partly because they think they might get rich.  The price goes up then the savvy investors (and possibly insiders) start dumping and making their profit.  The price starts a slide and as the company is practically worthless there is no good news or intrinsic floor to stop it.  The MAGA fans get burnt, start panicking and the sell pressure continues.

buying something as an investment that does not having an intrinsic value is the dumbest part.

NFTs anyone?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22448 on: April 10, 2024, 03:22:29 PM »
Trump will buy you a milkshake at Chick-fil-A!

« Reply #22449 on: April 10, 2024, 04:03:20 PM »
see the trading cards and the turthsocial have nothing.

but shoes, bibles, autographed papertowels

real things.

we need him to throw a bigmac at the wall and someone to say it looks like virgin mary and he'll claim a prophet and sell tickets to pray at the srhine of catsup.

Lorddave

« Reply #22450 on: April 10, 2024, 10:03:12 PM »
see the trading cards and the turthsocial have nothing.

but shoes, bibles, autographed papertowels

real things.

we need him to throw a bigmac at the wall and someone to say it looks like virgin mary and he'll claim a prophet and sell tickets to pray at the srhine of catsup.

Stop.
Tom might send him the idea.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #22451 on: April 11, 2024, 09:35:47 AM »

Here we see the Arizona GOP praying in tongues to get the strictest abortion law in the US to pass.  But sure, both sides are basically the same I guess.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22452 on: April 11, 2024, 11:09:36 AM »
It's going to be on the ballot in Florida this year. https://ballotpedia.org/Florida_Amendment_4,_Right_to_Abortion_Initiative_(2024)  This is how we got medical marijuana, and hopefully it will work for abortion rights. Amendments to our constitution require 60%, but the good thing is votes on amendments aren't red vs blue. I mean, the politicians try to make it like that, but there's no politician's face next to the amendment, there's no "R" or "D". You read it, you vote yes or no.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #22453 on: April 11, 2024, 05:51:51 PM »
The results will be interesting, especially the aftermath.  If it passes I wonder if DeSantis will kneecap it like he did with the voting rights for convicted felons.  https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/voting-rights-restoration-efforts-florida

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22455 on: April 19, 2024, 11:56:11 AM »
Just saw that on Twitter. People are losing their fucking minds.

Lorddave

« Reply #22456 on: April 19, 2024, 02:08:04 PM »
So random florida crazy uses trial media to set self on fire.

Sounds like florida man to me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter

Lorddave

« Reply #22458 on: April 19, 2024, 03:33:37 PM »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #22459 on: April 19, 2024, 04:40:40 PM »
https://dam.tmz.com/document/69/o/2024/04/19/69afe52280de4e22a6a2675833729a01.pdf

He has a substack account.  Just glossing over it oddly enough it doesn't seem to be an act of protest against Trump being on trial though maybe I'm missing something.  It looks like his mind was just rotted out by conspiracies.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22460 on: April 19, 2024, 06:06:20 PM »

Listen, Florida is one hell of a drug. Most Florida men are from New York, IMO. They get down here and they can't take the heat. It scrambles them.

But, yeah he wasn't protesting Trump. He thought the govts were doing some cryptocurrency ponzi scheme or something. He probably chose Trump's trial because all the media is there.

« Reply #22461 on: April 20, 2024, 05:39:33 AM »

buying something as an investment that does not having an intrinsic value is the dumbest part.

NFTs anyone?

Watched a film last night called Bank of Dave. Guy made 12 million simply by making $100 loans to attend the concert. They were allow to pay it back with slight interest in six months.

The point being, our money is actually just worthless paper until people believe in it. So is gold. It's a shiny object that ppl like, but the idea of intrinsic worth is nonsense. We humans have intrinsic worth and whatever we make valuable is valuable.

That they lost their faith is sad, but understandable.

« Reply #22462 on: April 20, 2024, 09:23:01 AM »
I may have used the qrong word

Not intrinsic.

Tangible.

« Reply #22463 on: April 21, 2024, 01:21:17 PM »
Very sad anyone could do that to themselves.

Just as well we steer clear of bonkers conspiracy theories around here.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #22464 on: April 22, 2024, 02:26:34 PM »

We're starting to get unconfirmed reports that Donald Trump has trained his body to release some kind of bioweapon in the courts.

Lorddave

« Reply #22465 on: April 22, 2024, 03:11:31 PM »

We're starting to get unconfirmed reports that Donald Trump has trained his body to release some kind of bioweapon in the courts.

Uncalled for. Everyone farts, no need to shame him for it.

« Reply #22466 on: April 22, 2024, 05:22:17 PM »
Rember when prssident was relatively reasonably backed by congress and partisan hackery was a minimal?

Well
Back in that time the presidents poo was colldcted in a special toilet so as to not give away the weakenss of the country s leader.
Now they call one sleepy and the other a diarhea mouthed+butt drug addict.

Amazing the times we live in.

"House divided against tiself will fall"

https://www.cracked.com/article_36290_5-ways-the-us-government-is-obsessed-with-poop.html