Does Vladimir Putin exist?

• 139 Replies

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
Does Vladimir Putin exist?
« on: August 27, 2020, 08:56:40 AM »
So, what do you guys think, is Vladimir Putin a real person, is this the real name of the president of Russia? I mean, focus on the name "Vladimir". Is that likely really his name? Or is it more likely a codename meaning "ruler of the world" or "peaceful ruler"? I know "voldĕti" is Slavic for "to rule" (and the change from ol+consonant to la+consonant is fairly typical of Slavic languages, it's called metathesis of liquids) and that "mirŭ" can mean both "peace" and "world", and such a name for a most powerful person in the world seems very ironic.
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.
This is my parody of the conspiracy theorists:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71184.0
This is my attempt to refute the Flat-Earth theory:

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: Does Vladimir Putin exist?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 09:05:08 AM »
No.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 09:13:48 AM »
Is FlatAssembler a real person? I mean, look at his name "FlatAssembler".

It's a combination of Flat Ass and "embler".

And embler isn't even a real word.  Why would a real person have a fake word in their name?  Clear evidence they are not real.

Asses are never flat, there is always a curve since humans are three dimensional. Yet even more suspicious, as it indicates a two dimensional being as only they can have a truly flat ass.

Ironic.

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 09:29:36 AM »
Is FlatAssembler a real person? I mean, look at his name "FlatAssembler".

It's a combination of Flat Ass and "embler".

And embler isn't even a real word.  Why would a real person have a fake word in their name?  Clear evidence they are not real.

Asses are never flat, there is always a curve since humans are three dimensional. Yet even more suspicious, as it indicates a two dimensional being as only they can have a truly flat ass.

Ironic.
Well, I am not claiming FlatAssembler is my real name, and the president of Russia does claim Vladimir Putin is his real name.
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.

Lorddave

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 09:48:48 AM »
Why would he make up a name?
And if he made up a name and used it for a long time, wouldn't that make it his?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 09:59:13 AM »
And if he were to make up a name then why "vladamir putin"?

It says dangerously close to "Count Fart".
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 10:22:44 AM »
What's in a name?  That which we call a dictator by any other name would rule as complete.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 11:23:05 AM »
I won't believe he's really Vladimir Putin until he shows us his long form birth certificate!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2020, 03:59:10 PM »
Well, Russian leaders seem to like changing their names, like Lenin, who's real name was Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, or Stalin, named Ioseb Besarionis dzе Jugashvili at birth. Maybe Putin did change his name at some point, being an ex-KGB it would make sense to protect his real family. Putin could very well be a fabricated identity.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2020, 05:12:33 PM »
And don't forget, Prince changed his name to this:

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2020, 07:39:26 PM »
I won't believe he's really Vladimir Putin until he shows us his long form birth certificate!
I'm sure that he would be glad to show you his long form birth certificate, and any other documentation that you would care to see, over a nice hot cup of tea.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2020, 11:15:38 PM »
The chat bot returns with an even dumber question

They say the only stupid question us the one you don't ask

FlatAssembler broke that addage

FlatAssembler doesn't do anything BUT ask stupid questions

Vlad is real. FlatAss is not.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2020, 02:04:10 AM »
Clearly having a very common Slavic name means he doesn't exist.

Or maybe FlatAssembler wanted some attention.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2020, 03:48:23 AM »
I'm sure that he would be glad to show you his long form birth certificate, and any other documentation that you would care to see, over a nice hot cup of tea.

LOL.  I hear Putin's tea is something to die for!
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2020, 07:59:38 AM »

How do you know it's a very common Slavic name? Do you know somebody named "Vladimir"? I don't know anybody named "Vladimir". I have only heard of a now-deceased Croatian writer "Vladimir Nazor".
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2020, 08:30:26 AM »

How do you know it's a very common Slavic name? Do you know somebody named "Vladimir"? I don't know anybody named "Vladimir". I have only heard of a now-deceased Croatian writer "Vladimir Nazor".

Once again, Google is your friend.  You could answer these questions yourself if you tried.  I don't understand why you seem incapable of doing any research and just seem baffled by anything new.

So you just declare that Vladimir isn't a common name because you don't know anyone named that. Brilliant.

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2020, 08:50:38 AM »

So, you've heard of him, but not one of the most famous Russian writers ever, Vladimir Nabokov?  I guess you're going to tell me he doesn't exist now.

Anyway, here's a load more

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:PrefixIndex/Vladimir

or how about the Romanian version

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2020, 03:11:20 AM »
Quote from: JJA
So you just declare that Vladimir isn't a common name because you don't know anyone named that.
Listen, I live in Croatia, and I can safely tell you that name isn't common here.
The names Miroslav (one who praises peace), Zvonimir (the bell of peace) and Vladislav (famous ruler) are relatively common (I know one person for each of those names), but Vladimir isn't.
Names such as Tomislav (I don't know what that means, but I am quite sure it's a Slavic name), Darko (little gift), Zdravko (the healthy one) or Željko (the wishful one) are way more common. But much more common are the names such as Ivan, Luka, Marko, Kristijan, Šimun, Josip, Antun, Matija, Petar and so on.
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2020, 03:35:36 AM »
According to this

https://www.mynamestats.com/First-Names/V/VL/VLADIMIR/index.html
There are more than 20,000 people in America with the name Vladimir. I imagine it is more common in Russia

It's also been used by many notable people throughout history
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_(name)

Get a new hobby FlatAss. Or get your programmers to update your software to something more believable

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2020, 03:42:34 AM »
What does Putin do? He Puts In.  ;D

Ok, this one was a dad joke.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2020, 03:49:54 AM »
Listen, I live in Croatia, and I can safely tell you that name isn't common here.
So?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2020, 04:16:49 AM »
Name analysis. Vladimir Putin.

"Vlad" seems like a hero name in Balkans, who has killed thousands of Ottomans. We know him as Vlad The Impelar. This name causes sympathy for the Russians of Serbian origin. It is also a scary name and requires fear of it.

"Imir" : It can mean another meaning in Russian. But in islamic literatuary, Imir seems like "Emir" means "order". We use this word to describe the Islamic ruler of a place. For example, ISIS used Imirs in cities. In this respect, he wanted to affect Muslims positively by correcting his name "Vlad", which was negative in the eyes of Muslims, with the suffix "Imir".

"Put In" : Clearly an English word phrase. With this, he gave a subliminal message to the people of the rest of the countries.

Based on the choice of name, we see that it has a name that will influence first the Slavs, then the Muslims in its country and then the peoples of the world in order of importance.

If this did not happen by chance, it would seem that this name resembles a specially designated and constructed name.

I guess he is exist because he is doing Judo. But, may be a robot or high possible a reptilian.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2020, 05:53:38 AM »
Quote from: wise
"Imir" : It can mean another meaning in Russian. But in islamic literatuary, Imir seems like "Emir" means "order". We use this word to describe the Islamic ruler of a place. For example, ISIS used Imirs in cities. In this respect, he wanted to affect Muslims positively by correcting his name "Vlad", which was negative in the eyes of Muslims, with the suffix "Imir".
And why wouldn't that come from Slavic "mirŭ" (which can mean both "world" and "peace")? If the first part of his name is Slavic, it makes sense that the second part of his name is also, doesn't it?
If this did not happen by chance, it would seem that this name resembles a specially designated and constructed name.
Finally that we agree on something. By the way, do you still think Indo-European linguistics is a hoax?
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2020, 07:03:16 AM »
Come on, there is nothing common between Indians and Europeans.

So you claim this : Hi

And this: नमस्ते (namaste)

And this: Здравствуй (Zdravstvuy)

are relative;

But;

Selam / Hey! / merhaba! are not relative any of them, right? Ahahaha! You are really funny.

This is just something these countries have been invented to make the people feel close to each other. There is clearly no language connection between them. There is only one language;  Adamic, and all languages ​​derive from it. Accordingly, Turkish language, the language of the place Adam and his sons lived, is located in the middle of all languages, it is equally close to all languages.

The languages ​​of the peoples living in Europe are similar, they are located in the same place. But this has nothing to do with India and Russia. Russian and Turkish common words are more than Russian and English common words. Hindi and Turkish common words are also more than common words in Spanish and Hindi.

The Indian European language family is just a joke that not even funny.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2020, 07:19:31 AM »
Does anyone really think that parents put this much effort into naming their babies?

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2020, 07:23:39 AM »
So you claim this : Hi

And this: नमस्ते (namaste)

And this: Здравствуй (Zdravstvuy)

are relative;
As far as I know, nobody claims that. "Zdravstvuy" is obviously related to the Croatian word "zdravlje" meaning "health". "Namaste" allegedly meant "obeisance to you" in Sanskrit.
Selam / Hey! are not relative any of them, right?
Why would they be? "Selam" obviously comes from a word meaning "peace".
Turkish language is located in the middle of all languages, it is equally close to all languages.
What do you mean? Turkish is obviously way closer to the Uyghur language than to English.
Russian and Turkish common words are more than Russian and English common words
Now, I don't know how common are Turkish loanwords in Russian, but I know Croatian and Russian are rather closely related.

By the way, what do you think of my alternative interpretation of the names of places in Croatia?
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2020, 07:24:02 AM »
Does anyone really think that parents put this much effort into naming their babies?

They do if they are part of a global conspiracy to rule the world and are required to name their babies with obvious hints as to their purpose.

Ever seen the Riddler in Batman? His code makes him always ensure his riddles are solvable. Same thing!

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2020, 07:37:54 AM »
No, I am saying that "Vladimir Putin" is probably not the real name (given to him by his parents) of the president of Russia.
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2020, 07:47:51 AM »
No, I am saying that "Vladimir Putin" is probably not the real name (given to him by his parents) of the president of Russia.
Why not?  Isn't Vladimir a perfectly reasonable name to give a Russian baby boy born in the early 1950s?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 08:04:06 AM by markjo »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2020, 07:56:38 AM »
By the way, what do you think of my alternative interpretation of the names of places in Croatia?
Language similarities are mostly due to geographic similarity. If the two countries are geographically close, they will have similarities in terms of language. Turkish and Uighur come from the same root because Turks and Uighurs are close both racially and geographically. Just like many Turkish subcultures. Genetically, the affinity of Europeans with Turks is almost certainly proven today. Turks and Greeks are alike. Likewise, Greeks and Italians are alike. They lived together for a long time under Roman and Ottoman rule. They have both genetic and language similarities. Countries leaving Yugoslavia are similar. Therefore, it is not surprising that there is kinship between Russians and Croats of Serbian origin. However, this does not mean that they are traditionally the same language family. The place where  lived for longer is decisive here.

Spaniards, French, Germans, and British alike because they are close. There are similarities between Tunisia with Spaniards, and Libya with Italians and Turks. For example, although Iranians are an ancient civilization just like the Turks, there are many common words between Persian and Turkish. Indians, a separate race like the Persians, have many common Persian words. It is all about geographic proximity.

When a country invades another country, it carries its culture and language there. With marriages, that language becomes a second language. And some words start to become common.

For example;

"Salam" is an Aramaic word, common in Arabia and Israel. But we Turks also use it, because of we have lived together for a while. And you can see it some other countries even not muslim, but because learned from Turks. "Merhaba" also is a well known Turkish word comes from Arabic. It means "mer" (means you in Persian) and "haber" (means news in Arabic). It combined Persian and Arabic word, but known as Turkish. Because when persians occopied Turkey until Ankara for a while, they have carried their language also.

There are 15 millions of Azeri-Turks in Iran.

Summery,

I have no idea rationally where Crotians belong to. As far as I see, it is a subculture affected by others around.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1