NROL-76 Launch

• 70 Replies

Lliquid

• Australia isn't real
NROL-76 Launch
« on: May 09, 2017, 10:12:55 PM »
So recently Space-X launched on the NROL-76 mission, taking off, flying to 166km and landing.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
This launch was during the day, with multiple cameras tracking the entire launch. Just wondering if anyone has any explanation for this mission using a flat earth model.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: NROL-76 Launch
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 11:07:37 PM »
If you're happy to live your life in fantasy world, then  fair enough.
There's nothing I can do to make you see reality through the stories of what you adhere to from these people who sell you this utter CGI.

I have nothing against you for believing it, because, let's face it...you have nothing to marry it up against from anything physically real in your life, so why not adopt this.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 11:09:27 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has any explanation for this mission using a flat earth model.

Up and down.

CptObvious

• It's obvious.
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 12:34:36 AM »
who sell you this utter CGI.
...and thousands of people who were acually there. But hey, maybe they are CGI too.
Here is the earth with the moon, just for you:
O.

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 01:50:34 AM »
There's nothing I can do to make you see reality through the stories of what you adhere to from these people who sell you this utter CGI.

I have nothing against you for believing it, because, let's face it...you have nothing to marry it up against from anything physically real in your life, so why not adopt this.
Says the person who does not understand how a nuclear power station works.

JackBlack

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 02:15:41 AM »

Says the person hiding from the truth and evidence and refutations of their baseless nonsense, with nothing from reality to back up any of their delusions at all.

You are the one hiding from reality, and you do seem to have something against people for not just accepting your baseless crap.

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 02:19:45 AM »

Change the record, scepti.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 03:26:15 AM »
So recently Space-X launched on the NROL-76 mission, taking off, flying to 166km and landing.
This launch was during the day, with multiple cameras tracking the entire launch. Just wondering if anyone has any explanation for this mission using a flat earth model.

Were there any cameras in the air (on board an aircraft, maybe) recording the footage, because at an altitude of 75 Km, the angle of the shot looked almost straight, as if the camera was at same altitude?

God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

JackBlack

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 03:33:59 AM »

Were there any cameras in the air (on board an aircraft, maybe) recording the footage, because at an altitude of 75 Km, the angle of the shot looked almost straight, as if the camera was at same altitude?
No. It looked like it was being filmed from a significant angle below it, but it is quite difficult to tell exactly due to how far away it is and its shape.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 04:42:16 AM »

They had playstation cameras positioned on space elevators, plus X- box drones at half mile vertical points to capture it all.

Fantastic isn't it?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 04:43:50 AM by sceptimatic »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 04:48:52 AM »

shhh!

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 05:17:05 AM »

shhh!

Ooops.  ;D

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 05:38:37 AM »
One would think that a rocket booster going up and then coming back down should not contradict FET in the slightest (scepti physics aside).  It's when the rocket allegedly goes into orbit that FET has issues.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 05:53:07 AM »

shhh!

Ooops.  ;D

Take care yourself, they have strong arguments, you know.  ::)

This is Aldrin punch is more effective than Aldrin walking. He is my nightmare. ;D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 05:54:48 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 06:01:37 AM »

shhh!

Ooops.  ;D

This is Aldrin punch is more effective than Aldrin walking. He is my nightmare. ;D
Yeah, slugger Aldrin.  ;D
Imagine having to live nearly 50 years knowing you're hero worshipped for utter bullshit.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 06:51:06 AM »

shhh!

Ooops.  ;D

Imagine having to live nearly 50 years knowing you're hero worshipped for utter bullshit.

Bart did not knockout like me.

As a result, flat earth believes doesn't easy knockout.  ;D

I'm still confused on how a man falls  by a bit tripping in a place that g is 1/6 of world g?

If Bart could make a trip to Aldrin, he could win the match.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 06:54:20 AM »

Bart isn't a flat earth believer.  He's just a moon landing denier.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 06:56:53 AM »

Surely. Also Shaq isin't a flat earth believer. I know everybody has a story but afraid to decribe himself as a believer. No problem. In my opinion he is a FE believer and will stay in my that opinion so that.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 07:11:50 AM »

Surely. Also Shaq isin't a flat earth believer. I know everybody has a story but afraid to decribe himself as a believer. No problem. In my opinion he is a FE believer and will stay in my that opinion so that.

I hate to burst your bubble, but...
Fist of all, I have personally flown all over the world, east and west, with a window seat. The world IS round. I have looked out the window several times at the northern arctic region, over both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, which airlines fly over to save travel distance across the oceans because the spherical shape of the Earth makes this region narrower, therefore shorter distance. If the Earth were flat, this would cost MORE fuel, not less, which the airlines would NEVER do. Additionally, just as a soap bubble always forms a sphere in the air, as does an air bubble always form a sphere under water, outer space works the EXACT SAME WAY.

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2017, 10:25:29 AM »

shhh!

Ooops.  ;D

I'm still confused on how a man falls  by a bit tripping in a place that g is 1/6 of world g?

I don't usually resort to insults, but after this string of GIFs, all I can say is that you're a complete and utter idiot, Intikam.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 12:14:25 PM »

shhh!

Ooops.  ;D

I don't usually resort to insults, but after this string of GIFs, all I can say is that you're a complete and utter idiot, Intikam.

All the photos and videos supporting the Apollo missions, globe shaped Earth, and a revolving earth are utter bullshit!  But these GIFs? Clearly they are genuine. Nothing to be skeptical about here!
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

CptObvious

• It's obvious.
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 12:43:23 PM »
They had playstation cameras positioned on space elevators, plus X- box drones at half mile vertical points to capture it all.

Fantastic isn't it?

What the... This doesn't make sense at all.
O.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2017, 12:45:06 PM »

Fantastic isn't it?

You deserve a promotion, Cpt. Obvious.

JackBlack

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2017, 03:42:41 PM »
Because gravity is still there.
Why wouldn't he be able to fall?

CptObvious

• It's obvious.
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2017, 10:30:44 PM »

Fantastic isn't it?

You deserve a promotion, Cpt. Obvious.
Yes!
O.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2017, 11:11:13 PM »

shhh!

Ooops.  ;D

All the photos and videos supporting the Apollo missions, globe shaped Earth, and a revolving earth are utter bullshit!  But these GIFs? Clearly they are genuine. Nothing to be skeptical about here!

What does this video prove or does not prove?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

CptObvious

• It's obvious.
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2017, 11:18:48 PM »
What does this video prove or does not prove?
What this proves?
I don't usually resort to insults, but after this string of GIFs video, all I can say is that you're a complete and utter idiot, Intikam.

But since you are ignoring me anyway, nvm.
O.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2017, 06:57:00 AM »
Watch the real video and you will see intikam 's is sped up.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2017, 02:24:48 PM »

Now imagine that you trained your whole life in the air force, went through years and years of work and strain, became one of a select few of special people, and managed to be the first to see something that humanity collectively dreamed about for thousands of years- a one-time experience that will forever live in your heart, that will leave your thoughts and soul on the moon forever. Now, imagine a few degenerates telling you that you are a liar who maliciously deceives for no clear reason, and that you are merely part of a group who wants to control humanity. Imagine these degenerates saying into your face that you are a fake, a trope. If I was Aldrin, I'd punch that guy more than once.

Go on, tell us something else. Next thing I'll know, you'll be saying that the holocaust was fake, or something.

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2017, 04:08:49 PM »
Hold up, so they cgi'd the whole mission pre launch and sent it to all the news outlets to broadcast live and they just managed to get the atmospheric conditions etc correct in rendering that it happens to match all amateur footage and eye witness testimonies of that day.

If you get the CCTV camera from a florida gas station on that day pointing towards Cape carnaviral funnily enough the cloud formations will magically be the same as the pre rendered images that spacex faked. Wow technology has come far
"Religion is the opium of the people"
Karl Marx

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”