NROL-76 Launch

• 70 Replies
Re: NROL-76 Launch
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2017, 07:45:58 AM »

Utter claptrap.
They were never under any kind of strain from having to deceive the public.

You don't have a single shred of evidence or rational argument to suggest it being fake.
All you have a paranoid ramblings.
Dance about in a frenzy all you want. The evidence is there but you have to have the ability to spot liars and liars cannot be spotted by people who idolise them

Wow that's rich coming from you.....what will all your Dome belief, with its vibrations and icy foundations, and how everything stops working when it gets up close!
Wow you must have been on some trip when you dreamt that one up, how's the vibrating going?
By the way did you take some cool pics of the icy foundations or was there too much camera shake?
Enjoy yourself.

Is that the best you can do? Or are you still 'vibrating' by the icy foundations?.....what a joke!

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2017, 07:53:55 AM »

Utter claptrap.

You don't have a single shred of evidence or rational argument to suggest it being fake.
Dance about in a frenzy all you want. The evidence is there but you have to have the ability to spot liars and liars cannot be spotted by people who idolise them

Wow that's rich coming from you.....what will all your Dome belief, with its vibrations and icy foundations, and how everything stops working when it gets up close!
Wow you must have been on some trip when you dreamt that one up, how's the vibrating going?
By the way did you take some cool pics of the icy foundations or was there too much camera shake?
Enjoy yourself.

Is that the best you can do? Or are you still 'vibrating' by the icy foundations?.....what a joke you are. You give so many people such a hard time but when asked to present evidence of your good vibrations or icy foundations.....you disappear into the woodwork....

JackBlack

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2017, 02:14:40 PM »
Remember that you are the one that said "The evidence is there", now put up or shut up.
Same to you.
You have been provided with evidence and you ignore it.
Now care to provide any of your evidence?

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2017, 02:26:27 PM »
Prove to me that rockets go into space and do the things we're coaxed into believing.
Physically prove it or forever hold your typing tongue/finger.

Aside from the thousands of obvious reasons:
You can do it yourself. Yes you can literally launch a rocket to space, and amateur groups have done it.

It doesn't matter how mystical/fake rockets seem to you, because they work. The math and physics all works out. This is not disputable because every 12 year old kid has seen it in action when they build a scale rocket and launch it in a field. Usually people move on after that but there is nothing stopping you from continuing. Build a bigger rocket, watch it go higher. Build it lighter, watch it go faster. Build it better, rinse and repeat. There is literally nothing stopping you from doing this yourself other than money (which I'm sure the FE community can come up with given how important this subject is to them). Of course orbit is another story, but a ragtag group of FErs could definitely pool some money together and put this question to rest.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 03:26:08 PM by Dog »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2017, 02:44:47 PM »

Utter claptrap.

If the evidence is there, why are you completely unable to provide any?
Can you provide physical evidence that you can vouch for for any of it?
If not then don't keep harping on about asking for evidence.
You are the one claiming there is evidence it is all fake.
You provide the evidence you are claiming exists.
Prove to me that rockets go into space and do the things we're coaxed into believing.
The evidence that rockets are going into space and delivering satellites into orbit is in the multitude of commercial services provided by many of those satellites. 
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Mikey T.

« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2017, 04:18:41 PM »

Aside from the thousands of obvious reasons:
You can do it yourself. Yes you can literally launch a rocket to space, and amateur groups have done it.

It doesn't matter how mystical/fake rockets seem to you, because they work. The math and physics all works out. This is not disputable because every 12 year old kid has seen it in action when they build a scale rocket and launch it in a field. Usually people move on after that but there is nothing stopping you from continuing. Build a bigger rocket, watch it go higher. Build it lighter, watch it go faster. Build it better, rinse and repeat. There is literally nothing stopping you from doing this yourself other than money (which I'm sure the FE community can come up with given how important this subject is to them). Of course orbit is another story, but a ragtag group of FErs could definitely pool some money together and put this question to rest.
Seriously Dog, you are giving them much more credit than is deserved.  Why would they pool money together, hell why would they do anything to test an idea that may destroy their fantasy of being Luke or Leia Skywalker leading the rebels to destroy the evil conspiracy, all from their mom's basement.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2017, 06:43:55 PM »
So recently Space-X launched on the NROL-76 mission, taking off, flying to 166km and landing.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">SpaceX NROL-76: Falcon 9 launch & landing, 1 May 2017A
This launch was during the day, with multiple cameras tracking the entire launch. Just wondering if anyone has any explanation for this mission using a flat earth model.
If "Australia isn't real" and Cogito ergo sum et ego in terra quĉ ad austrum sunt, et terra quĉ ad austrum est verum.
:( Latin doesn't believe Australia is real either. :(
But I'm in Australia, so where am I?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2017, 08:51:41 PM »

In front of a keyboard? What do I win?   ;D

CptObvious

• It's obvious.
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2017, 10:49:46 PM »

38.882911, -77.016571.

Yo part of it!
Here is the earth with the moon, just for you:
O.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2017, 12:44:15 AM »

In front of a keyboard? What do I win?   ;D
Incorrect! Watch here for later developments.  ::)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2017, 12:57:29 AM »

38.882911°, -77.016571°.

Yo part of it!
If I was there I'd wander over to the Smithsonian, but it's a bit of a hike from here, especially as I'm told that Australia does not exist.