Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airl

• 486 Replies

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Is Pegasus Airlines on your list yet?
Is that the airline that the plane fell apart upon landing in Turkey?

Yep

I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Is Pegasus Airlines on your list yet?
I am following the issue in respect of caused by whether aircraft fault, pilotage mistake, or tower mistake. if there is a company or pilot error, I will do this. But the indicators up to now reveal that some wind control devices at Sabiha Gökçen airport are missing. Maybe it's not the first time a company, but I can add the airport to the list. I am waiting for the result of the investigation. this is my country, everything must be legal as soon as possible.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Why don't you black-list every airline company and search then for the liability, trust and all sort of things that are your 'requirements'. Think that you will end with 2 or none airline companies that you trust completely.

In my opinion you will black list every airline company that is either accused for discrimination, false information and what not based on the stories that you hear without waiting for a fully investigation.

You will wait to put the Pegasus Airline to the blacklist, but put the American Airlines immediately to your 'black list' without waiting for the investigation results. Little, or better, enormous biased opinion.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
I am following the issue in respect of caused by whether aircraft fault, pilotage mistake, or tower mistake. if there is a company or pilot error, I will do this. But the indicators up to now reveal that some wind control devices at Sabiha Gökçen airport are missing. Maybe it's not the first time a company, but I can add the airport to the list. I am waiting for the result of the investigation. this is my country, everything must be legal as soon as possible.
I suggest that you leave the investigation to the expert air crash investigators.

I have no idea of the cause of the bad landing but I suspect that the plane should not have broken into 3 pieces like that.

Check if the plane was a Boeing 737 built in the early 2000s. There were a batch of 737s released with poor riveting between 3 sections of the fuselage.

There have been three (I think) other similar "heavy landings" where the 737s broke apart in the same places.
Boeing knows about and just warned the airlines to inspect the riveted joints carefully but who knows . . . . . ?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Why don't you black-list every airline company and search then for the liability, trust and all sort of things that are your 'requirements'. Think that you will end with 2 or none airline companies that you trust completely.
In my opinion you will black list every airline company that is either accused for discrimination, false information and what not based on the stories that you hear without waiting for a fully investigation.
You will wait to put the Pegasus Airline to the blacklist, but put the American Airlines immediately to your 'black list' without waiting for the investigation results. Little, or better, enormous biased opinion.
Public reaction is important in comparing these two airlines. it was shared in the american public that this was a racist behavior which American Airlines did. Of course, if this situation changes at the end of the case of court, I will remove them from the list and I have already stated this.

Contrary, the general view on pegasus is dominated by the view that this is due to a technical problem at the airport. I did not add them, but there are case investigations there too. If the pegasus will be found guilty as a result of the investigation, you can be sure that I will not hesitate to add them.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Public reaction is important in comparing these two airlines. it was shared in the american public that this was a racist behavior which American Airlines did. Of course, if this situation changes at the end of the case of court, I will remove them from the list and I have already stated this.

Contrary, the general view on pegasus is dominated by the view that this is due to a technical problem at the airport. I did not add them, but there are case investigations there too. If the pegasus will be found guilty as a result of the investigation, you can be sure that I will not hesitate to add them.

So you put a public opinion above the result of an investigation about the American Airlines issue. Strange, because nowadays almost everyone is saying 'discrimination' first before hearing, questioning why they are refused. And this doesn't apply only to airline companies, but also to other companies and organizations as well.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

So you put a public opinion above the result of an investigation about the American Airlines issue. Strange, because nowadays almost everyone is saying 'discrimination' first before hearing, questioning why they are refused. And this doesn't apply only to airline companies, but also to other companies and organizations as well.

people are sensitive to discrimination. Frankly, I was subjective in this regard because of my sensitivity to discrimination. perhaps people are gaining something with their sensitivity to discrimination. like to prevent this happening on their own later. like this.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

If you were indeed subjective then you have had wait what the outcome is from the investigation, and not put American Airlines directly on the black list.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
If you were indeed subjective then you have had wait what the outcome is from the investigation, and not put American Airlines directly on the black list.
I told subjective, not objective.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

The US Senate for example.

;)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Read the link below to read what is the difference of subjective of objective.

www.google.com.tr/search?client=opera&q=what+is+the+difference+of+subjective+and+objective

I told I behaved subjective about discrimination, and it is so. Please learn before talk.

Subjective means something which does not show the clear picture or it is just a person's outlook or expression of opinion. An objective statement is based on facts and observations. On the other hand, a subjective statement relies on assumptions, beliefs, opinions and influenced by emotions and personal feelings.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
According to the first information leaked from the investigation, the main reason of accident is stated to be the wind coming from the back of the plane. In this case, the tower must warn the plane and instruct it to pass, while allowing the landing, and the aircraft that took the wind from behind went out of the runway because there was not enough braking distance. accordingly, the company is not at wrong here.

Pegasus is clear, not guilty. Mistake seemingly belongs to control tower according to first findings. After investigation ends we can change the decision, even so. But we are not listing the towers here.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

According to the first information leaked from the investigation, the main reason of accident is stated to be the wind coming from the back of the plane.
Which the pilots should have been able to notice, and compensate for. So that would make it pilot error.
Other pilots were even competent enough to abort their landings, rather than destroying their planes.

It seems you don't want to attack your turkish airline.
I bet if it was a Qantas plane you would happily blame them.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
SAA is on its way to going under. I dont think NASA is paying them enough money to keep the globe earth conspiracy going. Do you think they can convince NASA to pay them more money or they spill the beans?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
SAA is on its way to going under. I dont think NASA is paying them enough money to keep the globe earth conspiracy going. Do you think they can convince NASA to pay them more money or they spill the beans?
global companies never bankrup in fact. they transfer money by pretending they are bankrupting. I can even write a book about it. money is not real, it the only real is swap.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
global companies never bankrup in fact. they transfer money by pretending they are bankrupting. I can even write a book about it. money is not real, it the only real is swap.
First, although you may think you can write a book on it, im sure it wont be a recommended best seller.
Companies do go bankrupt and lose tons of cash. Most of their remaining cash then goes to their debtors, and their investors usually gets left in the dust.
SAA is a state owned enterprise, meaning all of its debt is backed by goverment bonds. It has a lot more debt than it can ever pay off, and the goverment is running out of people to Tax. Turns out all the evil rich people where needed in the first place.
The point is, SAA has become a black hole for cash and is only staying a float because banks are happy to give more loans if they are guaranteed by government bonds. The rest of the country is not happy about that, and want to stop the idiocracy.

So back to my original question. How much do you think NASA is paying them, and can they demand more hush money now? They only need about $1 billion every 3-4 months.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

According to the first information leaked from the investigation, the main reason of accident is stated to be the wind coming from the back of the plane.

That's called Low Airspeed.

Pilot Error.

It doesn't matter if the tower gave the wind direction or not.
The pilot would feel mushy control response and power up to go around.

A pilot has the ultimate right and responsibility
to over ride the tower instructions.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
First, although you may think you can write a book on it, im sure it wont be a recommended best seller.
Companies do go bankrupt and lose tons of cash. Most of their remaining cash then goes to their debtors, and their investors usually gets left in the dust.
SAA is a state owned enterprise, meaning all of its debt is backed by goverment bonds. It has a lot more debt than it can ever pay off, and the goverment is running out of people to Tax. Turns out all the evil rich people where needed in the first place.
The point is, SAA has become a black hole for cash and is only staying a float because banks are happy to give more loans if they are guaranteed by government bonds. The rest of the country is not happy about that, and want to stop the idiocracy.

So back to my original question. How much do you think NASA is paying them, and can they demand more hush money now? They only need about $1 billion every 3-4 months.

Don't be so sure. Many of my suggestions became law. You can deny, but it is. Closing your eyes does not change the truths to lies.

global capital is one and only and they decide which companies to become wealthy or bankrupt. this is usually for a political purpose. The SAA example is no different. rulers are always dummy. they are always governed by global capital behind the scenes. what you see as "bankruptcy" is just the displacement of capital. So there is no real bankruptcy. so nasa doesn't need to do anything additionally.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Don't be so sure. Many of my suggestions became law. You can deny, but it is. Closing your eyes does not change the truths to lies.

Yes, I deny it!
Now you show some proof that "Many of your suggestions became law".

Empty words without evidence do not change the lies to truths and all you ever have is empty words that YOU expect us to swallow!

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence

global capital is one and only and they decide which companies to become wealthy or bankrupt. this is usually for a political purpose. The SAA example is no different. rulers are always dummy. they are always governed by global capital behind the scenes. what you see as "bankruptcy" is just the displacement of capital. So there is no real bankruptcy. so nasa doesn't need to do anything additionally.
Bankrupt by definition is when a company can no longer pay its debt.

Are you saying that no company has ever gone belly up? Have you ever read the news? Look at the stock market? Pulled your head out of your ass? Heard of Lehman Brothers, Blockbuster or Enron?
SOME companies get bailouts from governments when there are huge national interests at stake, such as massive amount of layoffs. But that is very much the exception. MOST 99%+ of companies either have to sell the remainder of the company off for pennies (as buying it comes with a lot of debt), or have to liquidate completely to repay their debt. MOST companies do not survive bankruptcy.

SAA may survive, only because it is a state owned company. Meaning that the South African government can (and probably will) keep throwing money at it even if it never turns a profit. The sensible thing is to let it dies, Because I would chose my tax money get wasted elsewhere.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Bankrupt by definition is when a company can no longer pay its debt.

Are you saying that no company has ever gone belly up? Have you ever read the news? Look at the stock market? Pulled your head out of your ass? Heard of Lehman Brothers, Blockbuster or Enron?
SOME companies get bailouts from governments when there are huge national interests at stake, such as massive amount of layoffs. But that is very much the exception. MOST 99%+ of companies either have to sell the remainder of the company off for pennies (as buying it comes with a lot of debt), or have to liquidate completely to repay their debt. MOST companies do not survive bankruptcy.

SAA may survive, only because it is a state owned company. Meaning that the South African government can (and probably will) keep throwing money at it even if it never turns a profit. The sensible thing is to let it dies, Because I would chose my tax money get wasted elsewhere.

As I have mentioned above, it is not anything your government can decide. Likewise NASA has decided your so called compain create a fake route between Perth and Johannesburg, they still continue which conspiracy SAA has to obey. I do not want to respond to other statements because there are insulting elements in your statements.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

As I have mentioned above, it is not anything your government can decide. Likewise NASA has decided your so called compain create a fake route between Perth and Johannesburg, they still continue which conspiracy SAA has to obey. I do not want to respond to other statements because there are insulting elements in your statements.
With all the insults you throw you shouldn't be complaining about others calling you out on your dishonesty.

Where is any evidence at all for NASA creating these "fake routes"? Where is any evidence at all that these routes are fake?
The sole reason you  have for claiming they are fake is that they show your map to be wrong, they show that Earth isn't flat, and you can't handle that.

Why would SAA have to obey?
If they are going bankrupt what is their motive?
Wouldn't it make far more sense to effectively hold NASA to ransom? Demand they give them money or they spill the beans?
Or even more sense for it to not be a conspiracy at all?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I would be glad if one of the blacklisted companies went bankrupt. They are one of the three companies marked with red color. It means they are very black listed. so the number of villains will decrease by one. In this way, a company that does more honest business can replace it. SAA goes, then only LATAM and Qantas will remains...

Good news for today.They would not go bankrupt if they spent their energy on their financial statements instead of producing fake flights. They will be bankrupt as a warning or deterrent to others.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

And what is the benefit for NASA when 'they creating fake routes' ? Since I'm living in Europe I really don't care what NASA thinks or do. However I don't reject NASA and space in general, since I know that space is real. However I am always fascinated that the FErs always use NASA as their 'go-to guy' when they are not able to explain everything.

In general, what is the purpose of hiding anything 'the truth' according to you?

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Wait, If the routes between Perth and Johannesburg are fake, what exactly happens to my cousins, father and grandmother twice a year?
Do they get magically teleported from Joburg to Perth once in the airport?
Please explain?

Also, they are a State Owned Enterprise (SEO) Meaning that they are run like shit, and right now are more likely to die than ever before.
What single incentive does my government have to listen to the USA if they asked us to crease "fake routes"? If it was to keep any secret, now is the best time to bribe NASA for billions every year. What exactly will NASA do to SAA is they reveal any secret?

And what do you mean by there is nothing our government can do but listen to the USA? What do they give us for us to listen to them? Our current government has essentially turned its back on the USA in favor for China. How do you think you have any idea what happens in South Africa? If there was a single politician that got funding from the USA he would be figuratively burned to the stake and see the end of any career he planned.

Also, our politician have to declare all their sources of income now after our previous President tried to win the race for most corrupt asshole on earth. I think he is winning that race.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 12:30:31 AM by MaNaeSWolf »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

And what is the benefit for NASA when 'they creating fake routes' ? Since I'm living in Europe I really don't care what NASA thinks or do. However I don't reject NASA and space in general, since I know that space is real. However I am always fascinated that the FErs always use NASA as their 'go-to guy' when they are not able to explain everything.

In general, what is the purpose of hiding anything 'the truth' according to you?

Black money. Contracting with an airline company to produce fake routes and making a deal with a simulation company to claim to send a rocket into space has the same effect on public. So called Sending rockets into space is direct argument  and the supportive argument is to produce fake routes. fake routes really help the public believe that you are really sending the rocket.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Wait, If the routes between Perth and Johannesburg are fake, what exactly happens to my cousins, father and grandmother twice a year?
Do they get magically teleported from Joburg to Perth once in the airport?
Please explain?

Also, they are a State Owned Enterprise (SEO) Meaning that they are run like shit, and right now are more likely to die than ever before.
What single incentive does my government have to listen to the USA if they asked us to crease "fake routes"? If it was to keep any secret, now is the best time to bribe NASA for billions every year. What exactly will NASA do to SAA is they reveal any secret?

I mean flight time by telling fake route. Likewise it is written on the first page. those flights are available but flight times are wrong.

South African Airlines with the lie of: Johannesburg to Perth flights. (flight time)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
I mean flight time by telling fake route. Likewise it is written on the first page. those flights are available but flight times are wrong.

South African Airlines with the lie of: Johannesburg to Perth flights. (flight time)
My father is a Pilot. He would notice if the flight was 5 min late or 10 miles off course.
My Aunt would have burnt the airport down if she was 10 min late.

The flight times are correct, your maps are build out of your delusions.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

My father is a Pilot. He would notice if the flight was 5 min late or 10 miles off course.

You are lying. Prove it. Your father being a pilot does not magically shorten the flight time. Tell your father record one of these flights between perth and Johannesburg. Is it really hard? Nope. But he can not!

Stop lying my son!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence

You are lying. Prove it. Your father being a pilot does not magically shorten the flight time.
Prove what?

How about you prove that the flight times are incorrect.
Get on a ticket to Johannesburg right now, ill even fly up to meet you at the airport.
Then book a ticket to Perth, Prices are very low now because most people are bailing on SAA, so lots of empty flights.
Get on the flight and time it all the way there.

Once you have done that, then you can say you have proof.

All I have is direct confirmation of at least 5 family members plus another about 4 friends that the direct route from Perth to Joburg is exactly as advertised.
What do you have?