Back for a visit

• 9 Replies
?

Wakka Wakka

• Beat The Hell Outta Spheres!
Back for a visit
« on: July 10, 2023, 07:33:58 PM »
I haven't logged in for over a decade. Honestly surprised this place is still around. Did the "The Book" ever get a sequel? Did we ever really determine what a gallon of water weighs underwater? Are any lololds still around?
Normally when I'm not sure I just cop a feel.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Back for a visit
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2023, 06:56:14 AM »
I memba you.

There are still some lols to be had, but like most forums there just aren't as many people showing up. The angry globularists are few and far between, but we still have a few perma-noobs.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2023, 06:58:45 AM »
I dunno.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2023, 10:11:42 AM »
I haven't logged in for over a decade. Honestly surprised this place is still around.
Clinging on by its finger nails

Did the "The Book" ever get a sequel?
"The book" has sold more copies than Harry Potter and the Bible combined.  John has retired to live on the moon to tend to moonshramp.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2023, 10:36:56 AM »
Not that book!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2023, 10:58:16 AM »
I haven't logged in for over a decade. Honestly surprised this place is still around.
Clinging on by its finger nails

Did the "The Book" ever get a sequel?
"The book" has sold more copies than Harry Potter and the Bible combined.  John has retired to live on the moon to tend to moonshramp.
To be fair, its really hard to find a Bible/Potter omnibus edition.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2023, 07:38:15 PM »

Hi All

I memba you.

There are still some lols to be had, but like most forums there just aren't as many people showing up. The angry globularists are few and far between, but we still have a few perma-noobs.

Oh my god - they haven't (subsided)..?
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2023, 02:45:46 PM »
I haven't logged in for over a decade. Honestly surprised this place is still around. Did the "The Book" ever get a sequel? Did we ever really determine what a gallon of water weighs underwater? Are any lololds still around?

I am surprised forums have activity, with ppl moving to reddit, etc... Probably curiousity draws people back
~~~^.^~~~
I am bulmabriefs144, Smasher of Testicles.  You see? Titles are ridiculous.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2023, 11:35:21 AM »
Speaking as a perma-noob or just noob, I'm on plenty of other active forums.

Once YouTube stopped pushing flat earth content the interest died down a lot.

It has started slightly trending up starting around 2020, probably buoyed along with all the other conspiracy theories about the election and covid. I personally think Kyrie Irving is mostly responsible for the recent uptick. It will level out and drop back down once he's no longer of interest to the media.

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2023, 05:52:19 PM »
Speaking as a perma-noob or just noob, I'm on plenty of other active forums.

Once YouTube stopped pushing flat earth content the interest died down a lot.

It has started slightly trending up starting around 2020, probably buoyed along with all the other conspiracy theories about the election and covid. I personally think Kyrie Irving is mostly responsible for the recent uptick. It will level out and drop back down once he's no longer of interest to the media.
True, YouTube did generate a lot of interest. Even with plenty of flat earth documentaries on Odyssey and similar, it might not be the same.
~~~^.^~~~
I am bulmabriefs144, Smasher of Testicles.  You see? Titles are ridiculous.