Guessed

Is Dino open source?

Quote from: grogberries

?

Nomad

• Official Member
Re: Holy fuck!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 12:24:25 PM »
She looks a lot older than 2 in that picture.  It's a sham.  She's just a midget masquerading as a little girl.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

EnigmaZV

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »
She doesn't seem that special to me.  She shows an aptitude for memorization, which I guess is pretty good.  Heck, at 2 I was "reading" Dr. Seuss.  I'd say the words while pointing to them in order, and turn the pages when I was supposed to.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

EnigmaZV

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 12:34:43 PM »
She doesn't seem that special to me.  She shows an aptitude for memorization, which I guess is pretty good.  Heck, at 2 I was "reading" Dr. Seuss.  I'd say the words while pointing to them in order, and turn the pages when I was supposed to.
Pics or it didnt happen.

I don't know what kind of picture would back up my claim.  All I know is I liked Dr. Seuss, and I memorized the books.  I haven't read Green Eggs and Ham in close to 20 years and I still know it off by heart.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 12:37:42 PM »
That is just retarted.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 01:24:42 PM »
I'm not impressed, tbh. I mean, sure she has a great memory and all, but that's about it. She's obviously grown up in a very stimulating environment. I mean, I didn't even know the names of all types of triangles until somewhere in middle school. You don't learn stuff like that on your own as a toddler.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Sexual Harassment Panda

• Now more sophisticated
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 01:34:49 PM »
That's not very impressive. I could count to ten when I was 2 in Spanish, English and Swedish. The triangle thing is like how Wendy said, obviously the parents are just telling her this to get in the newspaper. And the "mummy" and "daddy" thing, I could say shit too when I was 2.
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||_____          
|     STFU          |||""'|"""\___            O
| ______________|||___|__|__|)          -|- 
  (@)@)""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)          / \

New Flat Earth FAQ: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30512.0

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 01:36:03 PM »
I could read and write at 4, before I entered kindergarten and no preschooling at all.

Sexual Harassment Panda

• Now more sophisticated
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »
I could read and write at 4, before I entered kindergarten and no preschooling at all.

Same here. It's all about the environment. Obviously if your parents read to you, and teach you the numbers and alphabet, of course you are going to know it. I still don't see the specialness of that girl.
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||_____          

New Flat Earth FAQ: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30512.0

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 01:40:42 PM »
I was kinda the same. Probably why we seek and use the written medium for communication.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 01:41:50 PM »

Same here. It's all about the environment. Obviously if your parents read to you, and teach you the numbers and alphabet, of course you are going to know it. I still don't see the specialness of that girl.

I was kinda the same. Probably why we seek and use the written medium for communication.

Yeah, I've always preferred a writing medium as a form of communication. I was never one for talking.

Sexual Harassment Panda

• Now more sophisticated
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 01:43:43 PM »
Yeah, I've always preferred a writing medium as a form of communication. I was never one for talking.

I'm basically the same. I prefer chatting over talking. Plus it's rather boring talking to people around here. It's all the same shit, like, "OMG I got some new clothes" or "I went to the beach". It's rather dull.
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||_____          

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 01:58:38 PM »
I didn't learn to read until kindergarten, but I picked it up almost immediately with the little audiobook "hooked on phonics" type deal they had at the school I went to.  After that I read EVERYTHING.  I remember reading the Secret of Nimh when I was like five, and FUCK that book was huge back then.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 04:28:22 PM »
I learned to talk when I was 2 and read when I was 3.

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 06:55:28 PM »
I was solving differential equations at age 5. I loved modeling my puppy's growth.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 02:45:55 AM »
I was fluent in English as a second language at 6. I was sort of a late bloomer. ::)

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 03:46:16 AM »
When I was two I was teaching myself addition and subtraction. She is at the level of a parrot. whoop dee doo.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 12:34:37 PM »
It also says that she is in the top .2% of her age group, which means there are kids her age smarter than her.

Guessed

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2009, 12:54:35 PM »
Pedant.
Is Dino open source?

Quote from: grogberries

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2009, 12:58:22 PM »
Pedantess.