I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #9150 on: June 07, 2018, 06:26:36 PM »

Have you ever considered the possibility of looking into the manned space program with an open mind where those missions might just be possible?

Thanks for asking. In the 1960/70's I believed everything NASA said about their rockets and human space trips. But then I worked five years in Japan which had been atomic bombed back to the stone age 1945 by USA and I, then and there, found out it - the 1945 killing of 300 000 Japanese - was a hoax. Just propaganda! 
Why do you say such stupid things?  America did not bomb Japan back into the stone age.  The atomic bombs did not kill 300,000 Japanese people.  The two atomic bombs together were estimated to have killed between 130,000 and 225,000 Japanese people, about half of which were from the immediate blast and the rest from acute radiation poisoning.

Estimated? By whom? You sound like an employee of Gina Haspel torturing a 14 years old boy for 8 years at Gitmo. And radiation poisoning? Does it exist?

If radiation poisoning is a thing then the people who fell for this ad are in real trouble

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_quackery is one thing.

At Hiroshima/Nagasaki the radiation flashes lasted some nano-seconds and killed 100 000 Japanese at once and the towns disappeared - except those that watched and witnessed the whole thing ... we are told. Then during months later another 100 000 Japanese slowly died at hospitals due to radiation poisoning ... what ever that is. However there are no records of this anywhere.
Of course there are 2018 still witnesses alive having seen the flashes  and how all their friends just disappeared and died or slowly faded away. They were children 1945 and unaffected by radiation flashes and radiation poisoning.
But it has nothing to do with topic.
Did you look for any records?  Your research is so shitty I suspect you did not. So you just continue to lie.

?

frenat

« Reply #9151 on: June 07, 2018, 06:28:07 PM »

Have you ever considered the possibility of looking into the manned space program with an open mind where those missions might just be possible?

Thanks for asking. In the 1960/70's I believed everything NASA said about their rockets and human space trips. But then I worked five years in Japan which had been atomic bombed back to the stone age 1945 by USA and I, then and there, found out it - the 1945 killing of 300 000 Japanese - was a hoax. Just propaganda! 
Why do you say such stupid things?  America did not bomb Japan back into the stone age.  The atomic bombs did not kill 300,000 Japanese people.  The two atomic bombs together were estimated to have killed between 130,000 and 225,000 Japanese people, about half of which were from the immediate blast and the rest from acute radiation poisoning.

Estimated? By whom? You sound like an employee of Gina Haspel torturing a 14 years old boy for 8 years at Gitmo. And radiation poisoning? Does it exist?

If radiation poisoning is a thing then the people who fell for this ad are in real trouble

At Hiroshima/Nagasaki the radiation flashes lasted some nano-seconds and killed 100 000 Japanese at once and the towns disappeared - except those that watched and witnessed the whole thing ... we are told. Then during months later another 100 000 Japanese slowly died at hospitals due to radiation poisoning ... what ever that is. However there are no records of this anywhere.
Of course there are 2018 still witnesses alive having seen the flashes  and how all their friends just disappeared and died or slowly faded away. They were children 1945 and unaffected by radiation flashes and radiation poisoning.
Did you look for any records?  Your research is so shitty I suspect you did not. So you just continue to lie.
We know he didn't bother to look into the thousands who gathered in Las Vegas at parties to watch distant explosions.  I doubt he's talked to anybody. As a narcissist he's already convinced himself he's right.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
American Vegas twerps
« Reply #9152 on: June 07, 2018, 08:03:27 PM »

We know he didn't bother to look into the thousands who gathered in Las Vegas at parties to watch distant explosions.  I doubt he's talked to anybody. As a narcissist he's already convinced himself he's right.

Only a twerp would have an atomic bomb party sitting on their rooftops to watch the nuclear bomb explosions in close proximity and showering their town (and them) with radioactive fallout.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

?

frenat

Re: American Vegas twerps
« Reply #9153 on: June 07, 2018, 09:00:51 PM »

Only a twerp would have an atomic bomb party sitting on their rooftops to watch the nuclear bomb explosions in close proximity and showering their town (and them) with radioactive fallout.
A lot of twerps in Vegas.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #9154 on: June 08, 2018, 02:02:44 PM »

It seems so. But it was back in the 1950's when Vegas was run by the Mafia with Edgar H. of FBI looking on when he wasn't playing at the tables.

?

frenat

« Reply #9155 on: June 08, 2018, 03:32:15 PM »

It seems so. But it was back in the 1950's when Vegas was run by the Mafia with Edgar H. of FBI looking on when he wasn't playing at the tables.
And it is still a fact that there where many nuke viewing parties at the time.  You know, the ones you didn't bother to research at all because your narcissism convinced you that you were right without actually looking at all the fact.

Heiwa

« Reply #9156 on: June 08, 2018, 09:26:24 PM »

And it is still a fact that there where many nuke viewing parties at the time.  You know, the ones you didn't bother to research at all because your narcissism convinced you that you were right without actually looking at all the fact.
You sound like a twerp. Some beer drinking Americans were waiting for a nuke to go off at Vegas, there was an explosion far away and ... it was a nuke. No, my research is well documented at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm . You should visit the nuke museum at Albuquerque, NM, run by the US government departments of War and Energy and educate yourself. It is a joke. Like all these US museums with US spacecrafts.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #9157 on: June 08, 2018, 11:24:07 PM »
I am the twerp around here! Quit calling other people twerps or I swear I'll gutter snipe you with a nuclear weapon! Oh yeah! They exist and I know how to get the codes!
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

?

frenat

« Reply #9158 on: June 09, 2018, 05:36:56 AM »

You sound like a twerp. Some beer drinking Americans were waiting for a nuke to go off at Vegas, there was an explosion far away and ... it was a nuke. No, my research is well documented at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm . You should visit the nuke museum at Albuquerque, NM, run by the US government departments of War and Energy and educate yourself. It is a joke. Like all these US museums with US spacecrafts.
you sound like someone who didn't bother to research any of it and didn't know about it until it was mentioned here. Shoddy and non-existent research is all you're good for.  That and the laughs. Thanks for the humor you senile old coot!

Heiwa

« Reply #9159 on: June 09, 2018, 08:36:35 AM »

you sound like someone who didn't bother to research any of it and didn't know about it until it was mentioned here. Shoddy and non-existent research is all you're good for.  That and the laughs. Thanks for the humor you senile old coot!
Me senile? Old? No, no! In good shape. And having visited the atomic bomb museums at Nagasaki, Japan, and Albuquerque, NM, USA really convinced me that no atomic bombs exploded there. Ever. It was an early example of fake news. Americans are so easy to fool. I explain all at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm under my real name. Twerps generally hide behind funny avatars.
I really look forward to the Kim/Trump meeting 12 June at Singapore about their atomic bombs. Media should really ask how these persons ignite their bombs. A match and a fuse?

?

frenat

« Reply #9160 on: June 09, 2018, 08:41:13 AM »

Me senile? Old?
Yes.

No, no! In good shape. And having visited the atomic bomb museums at Nagasaki, Japan, and Albuquerque, NM, USA really convinced me that no atomic bombs exploded there. Ever. It was an early example of fake news. Americans are so easy to fool. I explain all at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm under my real name. Twerps generally hide behind funny avatars.
I really look forward to the Kim/Trump meeting 12 June at Singapore about their atomic bombs. Media should really ask how these persons ignite their bombs. A match and a fuse?
Shoddy research and nobody cares.

Heiwa

« Reply #9161 on: June 09, 2018, 01:06:26 PM »

Me senile? Old?
Yes.

No, no! In good shape. And having visited the atomic bomb museums at Nagasaki, Japan, and Albuquerque, NM, USA really convinced me that no atomic bombs exploded there. Ever. It was an early example of fake news. Americans are so easy to fool. I explain all at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm under my real name. Twerps generally hide behind funny avatars.
Hm, first class research and only twerps complaining. You sound like another loser of Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge - topic!

?

frenat

« Reply #9162 on: June 09, 2018, 01:11:54 PM »

Me senile? Old?
Yes.

Hm, first class research and only twerps complaining. You sound like another loser of Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge - topic!
I haven't tried your challenge so I can't lose it.  I've been laughing at a liar and a narcissist which is what the topic has changed to long ago. Sorry you've had trouble keeping up and understanding that.  You've never had third class research let alone first.  Yet another lie from Heiwa. Thanks for the humor!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #9163 on: June 09, 2018, 01:16:45 PM »
You sound like another loser
I will gutter snipe you if you don't stop taking my name in vain!

Heiwa

« Reply #9164 on: June 09, 2018, 02:25:31 PM »

Me senile? Old?
Yes.

I haven't tried your challenge so I can't lose it.  I've been laughing at a liar and a narcissist which is what the topic has changed to long ago. Sorry you've had trouble keeping up and understanding that.  You've never had third class research let alone first.  Yet another lie from Heiwa. Thanks for the humor!
??? Topic is and remains my Challenge and to win it you, not me, must do some research. To win my Challenge you must describe how to fly to the Moon.
Don't suggest it was done 1969 - everyone knows the 1969 trip was a Hollywood show as described at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm . No you have to describe it using 2018 technology.
According my research you cannot even get out of LEO to proceed. You will go astray at once. But before that you are fried to death by the radiation in space.
Only twerps suggest humans can fly in space.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9165 on: June 09, 2018, 02:34:34 PM »
Actually Heiwa, the topic is more about how someone beat your challenge. You're only replies should be in the order of accepting defeat and paying up. However because you are a liar, fraud and twerp, you haven't.

You are the twerp among twerps. The lowest of the low.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

?

frenat

« Reply #9166 on: June 09, 2018, 02:36:16 PM »

Me senile? Old?
Yes.

??? Topic is and remains my Challenge and to win it you, not me, must do some research.
topics change.  This one did long ago (over 300 pages ago) to the subject of your incompetence.  How sad for you that you still don't realize it. Maybe your caretaker can explain it to you.

To win my Challenge you must describe how to fly to the Moon.
Nobody here cares about your fake and fraudulent challenge.  To clarify, when YOU say that the "challenge" is unwinnable, then that means it is not real. I know this is something YOU have trouble understanding. Nobody here is trying to win or cares about you or your "challenge".  The majority of us are laughing at you.  The rest are just shaking their heads.

Don't suggest it was done 1969 - everyone knows the 1969 trip was a Hollywood show as described at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm . No you have to describe it using 2018 technology.
According my research you cannot even get out of LEO to proceed. You will go astray at once. But before that you are fried to death by the radiation in space.
more proof of shoddy research. Thanks for the humor!  You were trying to be a comedian, right?  Gee, and I thought you were just a plumber.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 02:39:46 PM by frenat »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #9167 on: June 09, 2018, 07:30:24 PM »
There you go again! I believe you are micro-aggressing me!

Heiwa

« Reply #9168 on: June 09, 2018, 08:19:18 PM »

topics change.  This one did long ago (over 300 pages ago) to the subject of your incompetence.  How sad for you that you still don't realize it. Maybe your caretaker can explain it to you.

To win my Challenge you must describe how to fly to the Moon.
Nobody here cares about your fake and fraudulent challenge.  To clarify, when YOU say that the "challenge" is unwinnable, then that means it is not real. I know this is something YOU have trouble understanding. Nobody here is trying to win or cares about you or your "challenge".  The majority of us are laughing at you.  The rest are just shaking their heads.

more proof of shoddy research. Thanks for the humor!  You were trying to be a comedian, right?  Gee, and I thought you were just a plumber.

No, topic is the same from the start - how to fly to the Moon, etc. A young person thought he could do it and started the thread. See post #1. But when incompetent FE twerps started to realize - they need time of course - that they could not win my Challenge, they became obnoxious and started to attack my person and tried to insult me. Twerps think it is funny to attack persons and not the topic under discussion. No research is required to conclude that.
Twerps also believe that nuclear weapons are good and work fine since 1945, that structures become dust on 911 when some Arabs landed planes in tops of skyscrapers 2001 and that ships float on bow visors that drop off without anyone noticing 1994. So there are plenty twerps around. I describe it at http://heiwaco.com .
Re nuclear weapons a US twerp thinks Korea North has them and he will sort out the matter - make a deal - about it at Singapore on Tuesday and save the world. The world is full of twerps.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 08:28:43 PM by Heiwa »

?

frenat

« Reply #9169 on: June 10, 2018, 06:05:00 AM »
the topic changed over 300 pages ago.  How sad for you that you can't see that.

Heiwa

« Reply #9170 on: June 10, 2018, 07:29:07 AM »
In the real world no spacecraft can arrive at a moving heavenly body (moon, planet, sun) with a hyperbolic excess velocity (LOL). The spacecraft is simply attracted by gravity of the heavenly body and will crash on the heavenly body ... or miss it ... or not find the heavenly body at all in space. Probably the latter.

Huh.  So a spacecraft follows a regular, predictable path when it orbits the earth, but as soon as it crosses into another SOI Kepler's laws break down and it falls directly toward the other body or gets completely disoriented?  Seems legit.
This is post #4984 on page 167 right on topic about my Challenge almost two years ago. The poster understands that you start by orbiting the Earth but thinks that it is possible to modify that orbit to go to the Moon or shift to another orbit, e.g. around the Sun (?) to go to Mars or to just fly around like a plane between the heavenly bodies.
He never understood that trying to leave orbit Earth to go anywhere else by firing a rocket is not possible at all. As soon as the rocket firing is stopped, Earth will slow you down in your modified orbital trajectory, so you are slowed down to ultimately drop back again to Earth.
And then the poster disappeared.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 07:31:00 AM by Heiwa »

?

frenat

« Reply #9171 on: June 10, 2018, 07:31:36 AM »
In the real world no spacecraft can arrive at a moving heavenly body (moon, planet, sun) with a hyperbolic excess velocity (LOL). The spacecraft is simply attracted by gravity of the heavenly body and will crash on the heavenly body ... or miss it ... or not find the heavenly body at all in space. Probably the latter.

Huh.  So a spacecraft follows a regular, predictable path when it orbits the earth, but as soon as it crosses into another SOI Kepler's laws break down and it falls directly toward the other body or gets completely disoriented?  Seems legit.
This is post #4984 right on topic about my Challenge almost two years ago. The poster understands that you start by orbiting the Earth but thinks that it is possible to modify that orbit to go to the Moon or shift to another orbit, e.g. around the Sun (?) to go to Mars or to just fly around like a plane between the heavenly bodies.
He never understood that trying to leave orbit Earth to go anywhere else by firing a rocket is not possible at all. As soon as the rocket firing is stopped, Earth will slow you down in your modified orbital trajectory, so you are slowed down to ultimately drop back again to Earth.
So ONE person stopped by for a post off topic from what the actual discussion was and that is your evidence?  You are completely delusional.  But thank you for proving you have no clue about orbital dynamics.  Thanks for the humor!

Heiwa

« Reply #9172 on: June 10, 2018, 07:37:41 AM »
You are a loser. Like NASA & Co. They cannot explain how to do a manned space trip. And they are supposed to be rocket scientists. It is ridiculous.
Of course NASA can explain how to do a space trip.  Your inability understand and/or refusal to accept that explanation is a different story.
Here is reply #6017 right on topic. Some twerp suggests that NASA can easily win my Challenge but that I cannot understand the NASA explanation.
Fact remains NASA has never explained how to fly to the Moon (and piss there). The 1969 show (http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm ) was really piss poor.
So don't suggest the topic has changed.

?

frenat

« Reply #9173 on: June 10, 2018, 07:44:13 AM »
You are a loser. Like NASA & Co. They cannot explain how to do a manned space trip. And they are supposed to be rocket scientists. It is ridiculous.
Of course NASA can explain how to do a space trip.  Your inability understand and/or refusal to accept that explanation is a different story.
Here is reply #6017 right on topic. Some twerp suggests that NASA can easily win my Challenge but that I cannot understand the NASA explanation.
Fact remains NASA has never explained how to fly to the Moon (and piss there). The 1969 show (http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm ) was really piss poor.
Right in the quoted post he mentions YOUR inability to accept.  That is what the topic has changed to. YOUR incompetence.  Plus it was a direct reply to you. Still the primary discussion is of YOUR failings, and YOUR delusions, and YOUR incompetence. Thanks for providing evidence for my viewpoint. Thanks for the humor!

Heiwa

« Reply #9174 on: June 10, 2018, 07:44:36 AM »

This is post #4984 right on topic about my Challenge almost two years ago. The poster understands that you start by orbiting the Earth but thinks that it is possible to modify that orbit to go to the Moon or shift to another orbit, e.g. around the Sun (?) to go to Mars or to just fly around like a plane between the heavenly bodies.
So ONE person stopped by for a post off topic from what the actual discussion was and that is your evidence?  You are completely delusional.  But thank you for proving you have no clue about orbital dynamics.  Thanks for the humor!
But I know everything of orbital dynamics. It is very simple. All the forces acting on the spacecraft in orbit are in equilibrium all the time, while your spacecraft speed, direction and location in orbit changes all the time. After a certain time in orbit you are back where you started in orbit and start a second turn around in orbit. If you apply a new force to your spacecraft in orbit, you will enter a new orbit but you will never arrive, e.g. to the Moon. Only twerps believe something else, i.e. that you can drive around in space like a ship as sea.

« Reply #9175 on: June 10, 2018, 07:45:48 AM »
You're a liar. They have explained and you have been given links to those explainations. Why do you lie like this?  Are you sick or just stupid?  Or both?
You continue to fail to provide any evidence for your bullshit. You fail to prove you have the money for your fake challenge.
It seems that lying and failing is all you can do.

?

frenat

« Reply #9176 on: June 10, 2018, 07:46:55 AM »

But I know everything of orbital dynamics. It is very simple. All the forces acting on the spacecraft in orbit are in equilibrium all the time, while your spacecraft speed, direction and location in orbit changes all the time. After a certain time in orbit you are back where you started in orbit and start a second turn around in orbit. If you apply a new force to your spacecraft in orbit, you will enter a new orbit but you will never arrive, e.g. to the Moon. Only twerps believe something else, i.e. that you can drive around in space like a ship as sea.
No, you clearly don't know everything as your post here proves. Yet more proof you're nothing more than a narcissist. Thank you AGAIN for proving my point.

Heiwa

« Reply #9177 on: June 10, 2018, 07:48:44 AM »
Right in the quoted post he mentions YOUR inability to accept.  That is what the topic has changed to. YOUR incompetence.  Plus it was a direct reply to you. Still the primary discussion is of YOUR failings, and YOUR delusions, and YOUR incompetence. Thanks for providing evidence for my viewpoint. Thanks for the humor!
Hm, I thought it was NASA proving its incompetence two years ago to fail to assist any person to win my Challenge.
You are like poster #1 who told me I could win my own Challenge by buying a video game for boys and fly to the Moon myself using it. He never understood that the video game was just a hoax to make money.

?

frenat

« Reply #9178 on: June 10, 2018, 07:50:49 AM »
Hm, I thought it was NASA proving its incompetence two years ago to fail to assist any person to win my Challenge.
You are like poster #1 who told me I could win my own Challenge by buying a video game for boys and fly to the Moon myself using it. He never understood that the video game was just a hoax to make money.
You've failed to show that ANYBODY at NASA knows or care about your fake "challenge".  More lies and delusions from Heiwa.

Heiwa

« Reply #9179 on: June 10, 2018, 07:50:57 AM »
You're a liar. They have explained and you have been given links to those explainations. Why do you lie like this?  Are you sick or just stupid?  Or both?
You continue to fail to provide any evidence for your bullshit. You fail to prove you have the money for your fake challenge.
It seems that lying and failing is all you can do.
Just copy the links about going to the Moon winning my Challenge, and we can discuss. But why not use that info and collect €1M yourself? You sound like twerp.