Spherical Earth disproved for once and for all!!!

• 492 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Spherical Earth disproved for once and for all!!!
« Reply #480 on: August 26, 2017, 08:08:11 PM »
Autistic shills can keep saying 1+0=2 until they're blue in the face...
I know he's gone for now, but

It's pitiful when the real ignoramuses among us like jroa and Papa Legba use the term Autistic to imply dim-witted,
when many with ASD, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, are the real savants.

And while someone with ASD might know that 1 + 0 = 1, they might also seriously claim that 1 + 1 = 10  and 7 x 7 = 61.
Then think you a bit dim-witted when you don't see those as obvious.
What I find sickening is the use of terms like "autistic" and "spastic" used as insults. It just shows up the mentality of those like Papa Legba who do this.
:P May I now get down off my soap box.  :P

Things like 7 x 7 = 61 turned up a bit when looking at machine language on the old GE-225, designed by Arnold Spielberg (father of Steven Spielberg) and and Chuck Prosper.

Mikey T.

« Reply #481 on: August 26, 2017, 08:39:04 PM »
I would absolutely love to see someone use autistic as a derogatory term in front of my sister-in-law, who's son is autistic.  The hilarity  that would ensue as they get the absolute shit beat out of them by a 5 ft 4 woman would be worth watching. 
The funny thing is, they have no clue as to what they are talking about when they think people that are classified as autistic means they are stupid or equal to the worst false impressions of a mentally challenged person.  Many autistic people show signs of having a very high intellect.  People who would make folks like Papa look like a slobbering fool after a full scale lobotomy that went horribly wrong if he was ever to try to compare his intellect to theirs.  I can't tell you about many of them, but I do know my nephew.  He is brilliant with patterns but doesn't socialize the same way.  He recently started talking and it is difficult to get his attention,  but can do advanced mathematics (as in college calculus) and he is 7 years old.  When I think of someone like him vs someone who thinks they are winning arguments by just being insulting, I feel more pity for the insulting guy since they are obviously the weaker intellectually.  I feel sad at the loss of oxygen and the possible person that could have had a life in the place of someone who thinks they should spew constant insults from the safety of anonymity of the internet.  What a shame.

« Reply #482 on: August 26, 2017, 08:42:16 PM »

It's pitiful when the real ignoramuses among us like jroa and Papa Legba use the term Autistic to imply dim-witted,

And while someone with ASD might know that 1 + 0 = 1, they might also seriously claim that 1 + 1 = 10  and 7 x 7 = 61.
What I find sickening is the use of terms like "autistic" and "spastic" used as insults. It just shows up the mentality of those like Papa Legba who do this.

Things like 7 x 7 = 61 turned up a bit when looking at machine language on the old GE-225, designed by Arnold Spielberg (father of Steven Spielberg) and and Chuck Prosper.

He hasn't been back since I reported him to the moderator for posting a link to the home address of a participant. Did you see that? It was up for maybe an hour. I reported it to the moderator, and then that post went down. He's been quiet since. Do people get banned?
"Science is real."
--They Might Be Giants

« Reply #483 on: August 27, 2017, 12:03:04 AM »
No I did not see that, and yes people get banned. Apparently legba only recently had his previous ban lifted. Total troll.
Quote from: NAZA
Quote from: Papa Legba
If MIT is so prestigious why is their section on rocket propulsion written for kids?
My guess is so even morons like can you understand it.

I seems that they underestimated your stupidity.

« Reply #484 on: August 27, 2017, 02:13:07 PM »

He hasn't been back since I reported him to the moderator for posting a link to the home address of a participant. Did you see that? It was up for maybe an hour. I reported it to the moderator, and then that post went down. He's been quiet since. Do people get banned?
yes he was, the length of time I do not know.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

?

frenat

« Reply #485 on: August 28, 2017, 05:26:12 AM »

that was at least the fourth post of his doing that.  it seems people only get banned temporarily here. 

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #486 on: August 29, 2017, 03:09:25 AM »

that was at least the fourth post of his doing that.  it seems people only get banned temporarily here.

Such severe violation of privacy should result in a perma if you ask me. Pretty much all the other boards I've been active so far would do that as it is an absolute no go, but here he got only 2 weeks as far as I know...  ::)
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Really

« Reply #487 on: August 29, 2017, 03:21:46 AM »
Ok you Flat Earth Deniers, you have been proven wrong once and for all unless you can draw me a Free Body Diagram of an Airplane that is land on the airport of Tel Nov Air Base in Tel-nof, Israel.

This has been debunked.
No trees have been harmed in the creation of this message.  However, numerous electrons have been horribly inconvenienced.

?

frenat

« Reply #488 on: August 29, 2017, 05:11:46 AM »

Such severe violation of privacy should result in a perma if you ask me. Pretty much all the other boards I've been active so far would do that as it is an absolute no go, but here he got only 2 weeks as far as I know...  ::)
IIRC he did something similar to get banned the previous time.  One might come to the conclusion the leadership here wants the derailing and chaos and how it makes the entire forum look like a joke.

« Reply #489 on: August 29, 2017, 06:01:16 AM »

IIRC he did something similar to get banned the previous time.  One might come to the conclusion the leadership here wants the derailing and chaos and how it makes the entire forum look like a joke.

This is a forum entirely based around the Earth being flat... I don't think it's the derailing and chaos that makes it look like a joke...

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #490 on: August 29, 2017, 08:32:13 AM »
I would absolutely love to see someone use autistic as a derogatory term in front of my sister-in-law, who's son is autistic.  The hilarity  that would ensue as they get the absolute shit beat out of them by a 5 ft 4 woman would be worth watching. 
The funny thing is, they have no clue as to what they are talking about when they think people that are classified as autistic means they are stupid or equal to the worst false impressions of a mentally challenged person.  Many autistic people show signs of having a very high intellect.  People who would make folks like Papa look like a slobbering fool after a full scale lobotomy that went horribly wrong if he was ever to try to compare his intellect to theirs.  I can't tell you about many of them, but I do know my nephew.  He is brilliant with patterns but doesn't socialize the same way.  He recently started talking and it is difficult to get his attention,  but can do advanced mathematics (as in college calculus) and he is 7 years old.  When I think of someone like him vs someone who thinks they are winning arguments by just being insulting, I feel more pity for the insulting guy since they are obviously the weaker intellectually.  I feel sad at the loss of oxygen and the possible person that could have had a life in the place of someone who thinks they should spew constant insults from the safety of anonymity of the internet.  What a shame.

Flat Earth Logic.... Maybe if you would have prayed a little more things would be different....
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

Mikey T.

« Reply #491 on: August 29, 2017, 09:02:39 AM »

Flat Earth Logic.... Maybe if you would have prayed a little more things would be different....
Funny, did I mention that my sister-in-law is a preacher's daughter, she is a teacher in the church school and my brother is the youngest deacon in this decent sized Baptist church.
If they didn't pray enough then there is a big problem. 
Is she always the most tolerant of people who live in a way that is described as sinful in the bible, no.  Does she put her entire life toward her God and pray about everything, yes.

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #492 on: August 29, 2017, 10:45:53 AM »
there is always the sins of the father argument...

Some one sinned deep in your family free and she is paying for it...
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac