Spherical Earth disproved for once and for all!!!

• 492 Replies
Spherical Earth disproved for once and for all!!!
« on: July 21, 2017, 05:00:47 AM »
Ok you Flat Earth Deniers, you have been proven wrong once and for all unless you can draw me a Free Body Diagram of an Airplane that is land on the airport of Tel Nov Air Base in Tel-nof, Israel.

Here is the information:

An airplane, takes off from the airport of Svalbard in Longyear, Norway. This is a real airport where in 2014 154,261 passengers used it. It is has a Latitude of 78.246111 Degrees and a Longitude of 15.465556 Degrees. It’s symbol is “LYR”. The runway is 2,483 meters long and is made of asphalt. It is facing East to West with an angle of 16.4 degrees from the horizontal axis.

The airplane travels to the airport of Tel Nov Air Base which is located in Tel-nof, Israel. This is also a real military airport of the Israeli air force. It is has a Latitude of 31.839472 Degrees and a Longitude of 34.821844 Degrees. It’s symbol is “LLEK”. The runway is 2,402 meters long and it is made of asphalt. It is facing North to South with an angle of 3.24 degrees from the vertical axis.

The distance that the airplane traveled is 5,251.2 km

The airbus A330-200 has a range of 13,450 km so the distance is realistic.

Know if the earth is a sphere and it spins, that means that at the equator is 40,075 km. It needs 24 hour a rotation which means that its speed is 1,670 km/hr or 463 m/s.

Velocity = angular velocity * radius.

If the radius of the earth is 6,371 km or 6,371,000 m

Then the angular velocity of the earth is 463 / 6,371,000 => 7.267 x 10^-5

The velocity in a specific location on the earth is the (angular velocity of the earth) * (the radius from the spin axis)

The radius of the spin axis can be calculated from trigonometry with the formula

cos(θ) = value / (earths radius)

So for Svalbard Airport with a latitude of 78.246111 degrees,

value = (earth radius) * cos (78.246111) = 6,371,000 m * cos (78.246111)
value = 1,297,825 m

and the velocity at that point will be

Velocity = 7.267 x 10^-5 * 1,297,825 m = 94.31 m/s

At the Tel Nov Air Base, if you do the same math, you will get

Velocity = 393.33 m/s.

So you are traveling from a location that will have a smaller ground velocity and thus a smaller inertia force which just so happens to be in the direction that the airplane is taking off and you are landing in a location where the ground velocity is much greater in a direction which is perpendicular to the earth rotation.

Now show me your free body diagram of the airplane landing and label all the forces on the airplane and show me the forces that synchronize the airplane with the ground speed. The airplane is landing perpendicular to the earths rotation.

Either show me the forces or admit that the earth is stationary!!!!!

I would like to wise a nice day to the wolf pack of heliocentric priests.
To simply dismiss the concept of God as being unscientific is to violate the very objectivity of science itself.

My experiences with science led me to God.

The Truth Will Set You Free

Werner Von Braun

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Spherical Earth disproved for once and for all!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 05:28:07 AM »
Ok you Flat Earth Deniers, you have been proven wrong once and for all unless you can draw me a Free Body Diagram of an Airplane that is land on the airport of Tel Nov Air Base in Tel-nof, Israel.

Here is the information:

An airplane, takes off from the airport of Svalbard in Longyear, Norway. This is a real airport where in 2014 154,261 passengers used it. It is has a Latitude of 78.246111 Degrees and a Longitude of 15.465556 Degrees. It’s symbol is “LYR”. The runway is 2,483 meters long and is made of asphalt. It is facing East to West with an angle of 16.4 degrees from the horizontal axis.

The airplane travels to the airport of Tel Nov Air Base which is located in Tel-nof, Israel. This is also a real military airport of the Israeli air force. It is has a Latitude of 31.839472 Degrees and a Longitude of 34.821844 Degrees. It’s symbol is “LLEK”. The runway is 2,402 meters long and it is made of asphalt. It is facing North to South with an angle of 3.24 degrees from the vertical axis.

The distance that the airplane traveled is 5,251.2 km

The airbus A330-200 has a range of 13,450 km so the distance is realistic.

Know if the earth is a sphere and it spins, that means that at the equator is 40,075 km. It needs 24 hour a rotation which means that its speed is 1,670 km/hr or 463 m/s.

Velocity = angular velocity * radius.

If the radius of the earth is 6,371 km or 6,371,000 m

Then the angular velocity of the earth is 463 / 6,371,000 => 7.267 x 10^-5

The velocity in a specific location on the earth is the (angular velocity of the earth) * (the radius from the spin axis)

The radius of the spin axis can be calculated from trigonometry with the formula

cos(θ) = value / (earths radius)

So for Svalbard Airport with a latitude of 78.246111 degrees,

value = (earth radius) * cos (78.246111) = 6,371,000 m * cos (78.246111)
value = 1,297,825 m

and the velocity at that point will be

Velocity = 7.267 x 10^-5 * 1,297,825 m = 94.31 m/s

At the Tel Nov Air Base, if you do the same math, you will get

Velocity = 393.33 m/s.

So you are traveling from a location that will have a smaller ground velocity and thus a smaller inertia force which just so happens to be in the direction that the airplane is taking off and you are landing in a location where the ground velocity is much greater in a direction which is perpendicular to the earth rotation.

Now show me your free body diagram of the airplane landing and label all the forces on the airplane and show me the forces that synchronize the airplane with the ground speed. The airplane is landing perpendicular to the earths rotation.

Either show me the forces or admit that the earth is stationary!!!!!

I would like to wise a nice day to the wolf pack of heliocentric priests.
What a waste of your time working out all those numbers. I know those well enough and there is not the slightest problem.

No free body diagram is needed. The only force in involved is a minuscule Coriolis effect, which is completely negligible.

Please explain why is there a problem?
The ground, and the atmosphere all more together, rotating at the very leisurely rate of 0.007 rpm.
If that was not so, we would have winds on earth of hundreds of metres per sec - and we don't.

The plane is flying relative to the air and the air moves with the earth, apart from local winds - end of story.

This stupid argument is brought up over and over. It has no more validity than asking how a person walking at 4 km/hr can possible walk from end-to-end of a Boeing 747-400 flying at a ground speed of 1000 km/hr.

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 05:42:54 AM »
If that was not so, we would have winds on earth of hundreds of metres per sec - and we don't.

Assuming that the earth rotates….But if it was stationary, then we would not have these hundred of meter per second winds. So far you sound like a flat earther…

Please draw the free body diagram or else admit that the earth does not move.

The first lesson that any freshman in collage that takes physics 101 is to draw a free body diagram and place all the forces.

Show me the physics behind your claims!!!!

Or else admit that you have been proven wrong.

To simply dismiss the concept of God as being unscientific is to violate the very objectivity of science itself.

Werner Von Braun

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 06:00:17 AM »
Your problem is a convoluted waste of time rehash of the question: why doesn't the earth move under a hovering helicopter? (oh and you are using longitude and latitude references that correspond to a round earth).

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 06:18:10 AM »
Your problem is a convoluted waste of time rehash of the question: why doesn't the earth move under a hovering helicopter? (oh and you are using longitude and latitude references that correspond to a round earth).

The earth does not move under a hovering helicopter because the earth is stationary!!!

No back to the topic and stop trying to avoid the question.

Draw me the FBD of the airplane landing with all forces or else accept the fact that the Earth is stationary.

This is physics 101

Werner Von Braun

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 06:37:06 AM »
If I'm on that plane and need a piss, can I go from my seat to the toilet at the front at walking speed? Or will I have to run at 550mph to get there?

If I don't have to run at 550mph does that mean the plane is stationary?

You've typed all that nonsense question as a poor troll attempt - what a waste of time for you.

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 06:47:32 AM »
If I'm on that plane and need a piss, can I go from my seat to the toilet at the front at walking speed? Or will I have to run at 550mph to get there?

If I don't have to run at 550mph does that mean the plane is stationary?

You've typed all that nonsense question as a poor troll attempt - what a waste of time for you.

You are touching the airplane and thus connected to the airplane speed. Not the same with the airplane landing on a runway.

Stop trying to change the subject. Show me your FBD with all forces on the airplane and the ones that keep it in sync with the runway.

If you can’t, then your spinning earth is bogus.

By not answering you prove that the spinning earth is bogus.

Yes, it is a waist of time for you to prove something that is untrue, that much is true.

Show us the science…

Werner Von Braun

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 07:41:49 AM »
I'll show you the science when you can first explain how that plane managed to fly the route, what the methods were for navigation, and the theory the pilot studied to qualify to fly.

Your whole premise is based on round earth, using planes, using longitude and lattitude just to dress up a silly frame of reference question that's been done to death here.

If you genuinely think you have any round earthers stumped you are living in cuckoo land. The only reason nobody is drawing diagrams and answering your question is because it is rubbish.

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 07:54:04 AM »
I'll show you the science when you can first explain how that plane managed to fly the route, what the methods were for navigation, and the theory the pilot studied to qualify to fly.

In simple terms:
First of all, the shape of the wing create lift to overcome “gravity”, since the air at the bottom portion of the wing travels faster that the air on the top portion of the wing.
Once on the air, the pilot uses a compass, which is based on the polar coordinate system, instead of the Cartesian coordinate system, to navigate to the desired location.
Once the pilot wants to land, he changes the shape of the wings by the use of the flaps to decrease his speed and land the plane.

If you genuinely think you have any round earthers stumped you are living in cuckoo land. The only reason nobody is drawing diagrams and answering your question is because it is rubbish.

The only reason that they are not drawing FBD, is because they can’t and are avoiding this question like the black plague, because it is actual death to the spinning ball earth hypothesis.

I have answered your question, now draw me the FBD of the airplane landing with all the forces, especially the ones that keep the airplane in sync with the ground speed, if you can, but you can’t because the earth is without motion.

Werner Von Braun

?

frenat

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 10:14:05 AM »

The earth does not move under a hovering helicopter because the earth is stationary!!!

No, the earth does not move under a hovering helicopter because no helicopter hovers with respect to the stars.  And there is no magical device that will cancel the helicopter's momentum.

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 10:20:14 AM »
No, the earth does not move under a hovering helicopter because no helicopter hovers with respect to the stars.  And there is no magical device that will cancel the helicopter's momentum.

And their is no magical device that can create the FBD with the forces that keep the airplane in sync with the supposed earth movement.

If the Earth moves show me the FBD!!!

Werner Von Braun

?

frenat

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 10:49:22 AM »

And their is no magical device that can create the FBD with the forces that keep the airplane in sync with the supposed earth movement.

If the Earth moves show me the FBD!!!

Thank you for proving you don't understand relative motion or momentum.  What kind of engineer did you say you were?  I'm guessing "sanitation".

The force body diagram will be exactly the same as any other time the plane lands because it moves relative to Earth, not the stars, and the change in angular velocity is gradual over the course of the flight.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 10:54:30 AM by frenat »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 10:53:26 AM »
0/10 rating.

This thread is ducking retarded.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 11:01:44 AM »
0/10 rating.

This thread is ducking retarded.

yes you are correct, the retarded can't create a free body diagram and show  the forces that keep the airplane in sync with the supposed spinning Earth hypothesis.

Werner Von Braun

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2017, 11:03:32 AM »
"No free body diagram needed"

This thread belongs in CN.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 11:14:10 AM »
"No free body diagram needed"

The flat earth people understand that such a Free Body Diagram can not be created because their are no forces that keep the airplane in sync, because the earth is motionless.

The people that really need it are the owns that believe that the earth is spinning.

If you can't draw it, then it means that the earth is motionless

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Werner Von Braun

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 12:20:49 PM »
Ok ok... The earth isn't spinning!

Just rest your head, and think happy thoughts, it was only a bad dream. The spinning globe boogieman isn't going to get you.

You're in your safe space, little snowflake!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 12:50:22 PM »
Ok ok... The earth isn't spinning!

Just rest your head, and think happy thoughts, it was only a bad dream. The spinning globe boogieman isn't going to get you.

Ok ok maybe this nightmare question will disappear tomorrow and we can  I can go back in spreading our lies.

Just rest your head, and think happy thoughts, and count the sheep jumping over the spinning earth. It was only a bad nightmare. The Free Body diagram isn't going to get you tonight.

Oh, by the way, I voted for Trump, so I can't be a snowflake

Werner Von Braun

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 01:05:53 PM »
Of course you did vote for Trump.  ;D
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 01:19:06 PM »

And of course you can't draw a free body diagram.

Or maybe my question should be, does anybody that believes in a spherical Earth know even how to create a free body diagram, in the first place, because it would require you to have passed physics 101.

Or maybe you all are Scientologist that dropped out of college, because they could not pass their classes...

Werner Von Braun

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2017, 01:23:36 PM »

And of course you can't draw a free body diagram.
Where's your free body diagram?  ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2017, 01:31:44 PM »
This might help you

Werner Von Braun

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2017, 01:35:42 PM »
This might help you

How does this help you?

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2017, 02:00:32 PM »
How does this help you?

No, no you got it all wrong, this is not of me, but your you.

I am trying to explain to you what a free body diagram looks like, since the Spherical Earth Priest have no idea on how to create one since you never took physics in collage...

But the wolf pack really surprised me with their silence.

I was expecting some type of Dark Matter explanation or some other bullshit to try to explain this major problem for the spherical earth model, but I guess this simple question is too much for you.

Maybe you should contact your supervisors to ask for their help in dealing with this question?

But I have news for you, this idea is not mine but GODS. A few nights ago I prayed to GOD to give me wisdom and knowledge in a way to shut you up once and for all.

The next morning this came to my head. I can't take credit for it, since it was given to me.

You all are not going up against me, but you are going up against GOD and we all know that at the end you will lose.

And on this note, good night, see you back tomorrow, and I hope I will find a Free Body Diagram in this thread...

Werner Von Braun

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2017, 02:03:34 PM »
This might help you

Nope, that's wrong. Here's what really happens...

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

?

frenat

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 02:05:50 PM »
You haven't yet proven one is needed and been given multiple replies how it is not.

All you've succeeded in doing is showing how you don't understand relative motion and momentum.

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2017, 02:09:48 PM »
How does this help you?

No, no you got it all wrong, this is not of me, but your you.

I am trying to explain to you what a free body diagram looks like, since the Spherical Earth Priest have no idea on how to create one since you never took physics in collage...

But the wolf pack really surprised me with their silence.

I was expecting some type of Dark Matter explanation or some other bullshit to try to explain this major problem for the spherical earth model, but I guess this simple question is too much for you.

Maybe you should contact your supervisors to ask for their help in dealing with this question?

But I have news for you, this idea is not mine but GODS. A few nights ago I prayed to GOD to give me wisdom and knowledge in a way to shut you up once and for all.

The next morning this came to my head. I can't take credit for it, since it was given to me.

You all are not going up against me, but you are going up against GOD and we all know that at the end you will lose.

And on this note, good night, see you back tomorrow, and I hope I will find a Free Body Diagram in this thread...

You took up God's valuable time to get help arguing with members of a joke forum? Wouldn't his time be better spent stopping children getting terminal illnesses?

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2017, 02:18:00 PM »
You haven't yet proven one is needed and been given multiple replies how it is not.

What we can't create, we say that it not needed...

All you've succeeded in doing is showing how you don't understand relative motion and momentum.

OK, know this is what I expected from the wolf pack, just state nonsense.

This is physics 101, relative motion has nothing to do with forces.

OK, show me the momentum equation that can explain how the airplane is synchronized with the earth movement...

Did you think that I picked random airports location?

If the Earth was spinning, the momentum that the airplane would of had when it leaves the airfield would be much smaller than the landing field, plus it would be in the direction that the plane would be taking off.

Momentum is not the magic rabbit out of the hat this time.

Good night and you know have a nice dream!

Werner Von Braun

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2017, 02:20:50 PM »
You took up God's valuable time to get help arguing with members of a joke forum?

If you think that this forum is a joke, then I guess, you must be the joker...

Wouldn't his time be better spent stopping children getting terminal illnesses?

He is God and he can be everywhere at the same time and helping any person that asks for help!

good night

Werner Von Braun

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2017, 03:07:53 PM »
He is God and he can be everywhere at the same time and helping any person that asks for help!

So he chose to answer your trivial request instead of save a child?