Equitable Math

• 394 Replies

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: Equitable Math
« Reply #390 on: April 23, 2022, 10:29:01 PM »
Where does it say that someone can’t marry an atheist?

https://www.wisdomlib.org/hinduism/book/the-skanda-purana/d/doc371675.html

Oh yeah, sorry, my mistake, it says it right here:

"31. After awakening the Lord of Devas, and after performing his worship, the rite of the marriage of Tulasī should be performed in the evening."

« Reply #391 on: April 24, 2022, 05:04:15 AM »
...forcing them to drink snake blood and devil dna and turn them all trans.

Add some Woke, Cancel Culture, BLM, antifa, CRT, CBT to spice things up.

Sarcasm granted... however, social contagion is a thing.  Thus the apparent growth of Flat Earth believers.

I hope it can be agreed upon that 2+2=4 and that's there's no need for the insertion of any racial, ethnic, or gender related conversation, word problems, or calculations in order to learn that 2+2=4.

I hope it can be agreed upon that Math itself is not a product of Whiteness, nor Maleness... that the current Mathematical world is an amalgamation of many cultures across the Globe throughout the historical record... including brown skinned societies that murdered people to prevent the Sun god from being angry... and light skinned societies that tortured and imprisoned other lighted skinned people for evidence based understanding that the Earth wasn't the center of the universe.

Beyond learning 2+2=4 ... the philosophical debate of Equitable Math should be left out of children's pedagogy... whether or not someone is claiming it's actually taught... Yes?

The math suggests white people will be a minority in America before 2045 so maybe white people should atone for their past behaviour and mistakes and embrace CRT? Some SEL might make everybody less of an arsehole too.

Like cosmic dust against the solar wind, white people will be swept away in the browning of America and elsewhere. Not sure what the issue with that is - a homogeneous group of people can't fight over petty differences

Let's do the math to be sure

• White people having less kids on average than coloured people
  • Coloured people having more kids than white people
  • Of the white people currently in existence, many are choosing non white partners to have kids with (yep my bad there lol)
  • Immigration from countries that are almost exclusively coloured

All bad news if the white skinned phenotype wants to continue existing. Do the math yourself.

Personally, I think homogeny is good. Humans have shown they don't deserve to have differences. But hey, at least when we are all brown, no one's going to give a damn about CRT. That's a plus right? Can't wait until this petty argument of melanin concentration is over and learning math doesn't come with a side order of politics

The white evangelicals never read the bible with labans goats.

« Reply #392 on: April 24, 2022, 05:06:24 AM »
My own 10 year old daughter is madly in love with a dark skinned Indian boy, who actively seeks her intellectual attention... sadly he's Brahmin, which means it's against his religion to marry an Atheist like my daughter.

Do you mean the caste or Hinduism? Where does it say that someone can’t marry an atheist?

Id have to say stop sexualizing little kids and grooming kids for mariage.

Was that wokeness or was that tenneese and the mormons?
Cant rremebr.

Wont somebody think of the children!

?

appletoast

• Round Earther, honest, open debate only
« Reply #393 on: April 24, 2022, 05:27:29 AM »
Id have to say stop sexualizing little kids and grooming kids for mariage.

Too literal... Of course, a reasonable person would understand that I meant... "in the far future" ... or something like... "It's sad that religion and belief systems get in the way of humans simply getting along with one another."

Ah! Alas! The problems of not fully qualifying every single detail of a post.
appletoast is delicious

« Reply #394 on: April 24, 2022, 07:56:55 AM »
Person is smart
People are dumb panicky and MSM and the shdaow govt know it.