Questions for a 'glober'.

• 12 Replies
?

alex314

• Truth, knowledge and science.
Questions for a 'glober'.
« on: June 20, 2019, 04:19:32 AM »
I have some time and like to explain. So if anyone has a question regarding the 'globe model' I can try to answer it.

Any questions regarding the universe, astronomy, astrophysics, basic physics and the shape of the earth.

I do not know everything, and cannot answer ALL question, but I will try my very best.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Questions for a 'glober'.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 06:31:26 AM »
I want to start with simpliest one, please sir alex, can you tell me how;

When we go to picnic, When we far away 10 kms the camp site and climb the mountain phone stops working. We have smartphones with 2018 technology, which align themselves when you return, with camera on both sides and can broadcast live on Facebook while taking pictures. We use something like this:

So;

How can this be possible somebody talks with somebody on the moon with 1960's technology from 384 000 kilometres away; via this? What is our mistake? I wonder if an older phone cord  stays on it would work better?

Source: Nixon's telephone.

Thanks in advance.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

alex314

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 06:38:52 AM »
That is easy to answer. It is directed communication, using special communication devices maybe like this one

https://www.desertusa.com/desert-california/goldstone-deep-space.html

you know where the source/trasmitter is (at the moon) so you point that device in that direction. And you can communicate. Much more powerful than today's cellphones. Which are not directed.

I hope that answers your question?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 06:53:45 AM »
That is easy to answer. It is directed communication, using special communication devices maybe like this one

https://www.desertusa.com/desert-california/goldstone-deep-space.html

you know where the source/trasmitter is (at the moon) so you point that device in that direction. And you can communicate. Much more powerful than today's cellphones. Which are not directed.

I hope that answers your question?

did not sound convincing. Because, it is a bit fictitious that recent telecommunication companies with billions of dollars of annual revenue do not use this system and that NASA will use it in 1960. anyway.

Polaris always stay at the point North. At least whenever I use compass shows it.

Polaris stays 9.460.800.000.000 kms far away.

Our earth with 23 degrees angle; spins around  itself 1000 miles speed per hour, rotates around the sun at 16000 miles per hour and rotates around center of the Milky Way at 1 400 000 miles per hour. and during this rotation the position of the polaris never changes. how does this happen?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

alex314

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 06:55:36 AM »
By motion. Simple physics, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_mechanics.

Or: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_laws_of_motion

In an inertial frame of reference, an object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by a force

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 06:57:52 AM »
By motion. Simple physics, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_mechanics

But, but, this is not you have promised.

I have some time and like to explain.

Giving links isn't an explanation. Links aren't proofs or evidences or explanations. You have to prove with 23 degrees the earth can save a common point far it 9.460.800.000.000 kms for its three different movements. you can't bypass it this way. that means promising what you can't do, and it doesn't suit you.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 06:59:36 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

alex314

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 06:59:27 AM »
I cannot prove to you that the physics, as explained everywhere, is working. I cannot do that. You have to do so.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 07:00:25 AM »
I cannot prove to you that the physics, as explained everywhere, is working. I cannot do that. You have to do so.

So you have admitted you can not do.

I don't think I'm obliged to do anything. I think I got what I wanted.

Bye.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

alex314

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2019, 07:01:03 AM »

Giving links isn't an explanation. Links aren't proofs or evidences or explanations.
[/quote]

Also I never promised to proof anything.

I just gave links to information which I think are easy to read and easy to understand. You can back to me if you have trouble understanding these explanations.

?

alex314

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2019, 07:01:59 AM »
I think I got what I wanted.

Good. Anyone else has a question for me?

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 08:14:53 AM »
Do you favour the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum physics, the many worlds interpretation, or other?

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 08:21:00 AM »
I have some time and like to explain. So if anyone has a question regarding the 'globe model' I can try to answer it.

Any questions regarding the universe, astronomy, astrophysics, basic physics and the shape of the earth.

I do not know everything, and cannot answer ALL question, but I will try my very best.
As a start, I can think of several, but here's one for a start  . :
What is your answer for the horizon ?
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2019, 05:39:30 PM »
Nixon phone called started with a land line phone, but it was then connected to a radio telescope pointed to the moon. It's called a phone patch, I saw one in operation in the 70's.
The patch could go to mars, but the round trip delay would be a pain.
Astronomer, photographer, and astro-photographer for 51 years. Satellite observer for 3 years, satellite builder in the 80's. Telescope maker and familiar with optical theory and designs. Machinists and machine tool programmer.