Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise

• 254 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Sun distance: Why do we make mistake while calculate it?
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2017, 02:49:44 AM »
I pause on the topic of "Agartha" to clarify my thoughts and do some more research. In this time, I'm working on distance of sun.

This is the shape shows why do we make mistake:

We must consider refractive index of dome-atmospher and dome-environment of sun. So we need consider two different indexes.

I'll make some calculations to try to find refractive index related sun and will share if I find Consistent and logical results.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Creators are living with us!
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2017, 06:01:05 AM »
This is the message shows you whats going on.

On our last working, we arrived a result as there is a hidden center on the earth:

We understand that there was a big flood on Mo continent and it dipped to the ocean, and Noah and Wise King and others king left that continents. Okey. Now.

It is impossible to shrinking of Rupes Nigra et Altifsima, because it already on the air. (!)

And we know the lost Kingdom Agartha should be inner center of the earth. Wait, what? The earth is flat and nowhere as inside it. Just water. Recent researches showed us that the temperature does not change while going to the deeper on the earth. On the other side, we know there is water inside earth. So; there is only one possibility remain:

"Agartha is Rupes Nigra et Altifsima".

They are controlling everything. They are alive and around us. I decided this decision.

This darkening doesn't mean anythnig else more meaningfull:

This is their land. They are using Electromagnetic shield for defend themselves. They are more advanced than us by Technologically. So it is easy to hide themselves from us.

Area 51's function maybe is they are making cooperation with Americans, also Russians. because these are nearest place to them. It is possible They are using the Area 51 to intervene among people.

It explains why everything is being tried to hide from us. They are just hiding themselves. And for this purpose they are ready to pay any kind of payment. Maybe their kingdom is not big enough to take all the people in the world. And they do not want people to occupy their kingdoms for the next flood. or something else.

I will try to understand them after that.

1- Do they really exist?
2- What are their purposes?

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Mu=Lemuria=Agartha
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2017, 03:29:42 PM »
First we should see some old maps and workings:

--------

We see 4 islands on the center. Today we can't see those things.
--------

Another old map and we see a mountain in the center. Today we can't see this mountain.
-------

Take care to the top of the map, upside of Russia and Canada. Our 4 islands are over there!

-----

This is another map. This map created with the mentality of round earth, but our 4 central islands still seems like good.

-----

This is an old North America map and 2 of 4 islands seems like there.

-----

And this map clearly show us our 4 main islands at the top.

-----

This map a bit different and shows our 4 islands as a continental.

-----

Another map shows 4 central islands.

-----

And the other one, copy of one of them.

-----

Other some maps show us those 4 central islands.

Daisy-shaped 4 islands.

------

We see corner of one of them.

-----

Another one.

-----

An asia map shows 2 of 4 islands. Perhaps there are others on the other side of map.

-----

These two maps a few similar and a few different. Their common point is there is 4 islands at the top.

-----

And a perfect other one.

-----

A map has the shape of hearth. But our 4 islands still over there.

-----

Another one.

----

As we see that, a lot of maps are showing us there are or there was 4 islands are constitutive of a central circle.

-----

Now we should understand these islands:

This map showing us these 4 islands.

-----

If you follow my workings, you should remember this one. These are our 4 main islands. Meet them.

-----

So, what is in the center of them?

Agartha, or Menu.

We can not see the center mountain clearly after that on maps. But we have some estimations. After that we will act on the prediction.

-----

This is a map overlaps a bit to my main estimation.

-----

Depends on some religious maps:

We see 7 layer sky and 7 layer land in this religious drawing.

-----

We see Agartha as a pyramide mountain in this drawing.

-----

This drawing shows Agartha as a column.

-----

Agartha, 4 main islands and whole world.

-----

Agartha as a reverse pyramide mountain, with controlling sun and moon.

-----

Agartha and 4 main islands with living human on them.

-----

Another 7 floors of heaven and land.

-----

Agartha as a reverse pyramide again in the hollow earth.

-----

Now. We understand that different religions and some historical sources talking about 4 central islands and a central mountain In a harmonious way.

Now we can determine the earth system.

How are you Agarthanians?  What do you think to do now 8)

This is for you Agarthanians:

I am waiting for you. eha, what a caurage!  Maybe you should to try to defeat, or maybe this is the end of the road. Who knows, except God? You do?

You should to remember me. If you do not, let me remind you one more time, Mister and Misses Agarthorakis. If you do not, I'll come to you with millions. No way remain to out. 8)

Edit: Agartharians known as Lemurians in popular conspiracy researchers. Lemuria is also known as "Mu" continent that I quoted it as (mo) continent. All same.

Mu continent isin't placed in Atlantic. This is perhaps their start a hare tactic of hiding their real land. The earth is not a round so it is important where they stay. They should be in the center for a lot of reasons. Thinking to them in Atlantic just a stupid idea. Amateour researchers should left that stupidity.

Maians = Muians. They are one of left Mo people, they left Agartha with same time with Noah and Wise King, that I showed their left route in one of the map, left and gone back to Lemuria/Agartha/Mu.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 01:26:11 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: All of my ADVANCED MASTER workings are here!
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2017, 04:47:22 AM »
As a parallel working to Lemuria, I'm working to issue of "refractive index of the sunlight". I found an altitude min 170 ms and max 1700 kms range for sun altitude. This is the basic image shows the method of calculting the refractive index of the sunlight:

I'm thinking to take altitude of sun as a pre acceptance 200 kms. Thinking to calculate a refractive index of the sunlight for this value. Considering this value, we can calculate all of cities with this value. Are the results are consistent or not? After that, I'll repeat that working for 600, 1000, 1400 and 1800 kms altitude for sun. The more consistent value is the closest result to the altitude of the sun. The altitude can be calculated "exactly" by repeating this operation as Consecutive repetition.

Now. This should be a little wait. We should turn the matter of Lemuria, the lost continent.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Lemurians = Illuminati
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2017, 06:07:25 AM »

This is a different looking to the center of the earth. Did you see where is Atlantis? Its a part of center islands.

Okey. Take a look  to this Lemuria:

These are some drawings about Lemuria:

As we see that, there is a crystal pyramid in the center.

Like these:

All of these pyramids have 4 corners. They have several similarities that examined several times.

These pyramids, and this one is talking about same thing:

Agarthanians, Lemurians, Murians, Mayans, Pharaoh's race, Chinian Royal family, The power control America, Russia, UK and other; are same.

This is what we well know:

ILLUMINATI

If you remember, I said you illuminati means immortality. And I said I have that knowledge but they are a lot. And I'm not one of them. As we know that, Turks came from Mu continent. But we were the rebels, till to Erdoghan.

What are they trying to? They were using us as slaves, after big flood, they lost the control. Now they are trying to get the whole world under the control and make everybody slaves again.

This is partly End of my mission. Good luck!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 06:09:08 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Lemurians is GENIE !
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2017, 10:57:22 AM »
First of all I have to specify that I did not plan this end. But things have improved in this way. And I have to complete it here.

As a result writing, I'm posting this message as a finish of this issue.

We arrived a result of; Lemurians, Agarthanians, Atlantis people, and the dominant power of whole world is same: Illuminati. Now we'll find out who are they. And are they real or not? I have to complete this work for my own safety, because the information stored is "risk". On the other hand, in the future, I have to close this subject with this message in order not to deal with same problem  anymore. You'll understand why am I talking like this, soon.

All of them are same.

This is categorized human race.

Agarthanians are at the top of the list. They are almost light. And human, they are almost mud. And the transitional forms. It seems like meaningless at first looking a light and a mud's relationship. But is it really?

After a while I was thinking on it with my powerfull 181 IQ, and I made all of my effort and discovered something similar: Genies! (Jinns)

This is the reason of why will I write a post like this first and the last time. Because I don't want to deal with them because of some superstitions.

First I'll make an "alternative scientific explanation" about why mud and fire don't so different.

Lava. The source of fire. And after a lava been cold, turns to a mud. So fire is heat lava and mud is cold lava. They have a difference of temperature only. Main material (lava) is same. So in same temperature, a relationship is possible. (May God save us all from this, please)

I'll write some religinal texts are talking about a Genie which made by fire and a human made by mud between a relationship is possible! And some religinal texts says us Genies are around us, inside us!

While they were going out, a man who was demon-possessed and could not talk was brought to Jesus. And when the demon was driven out, the man who had been mute spoke. The crowd was amazed and said, “Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel.” Matt ) :32-33

In this verse, demon means Genie and we see him inside a man, so they are around us.

Mark 7:29-30
And he said to her, For this saying go your way; the evil spirit has gone out of your daughter.   
And she went away to her house, and saw the child on the bed, and the evil spirit gone out.

In this verse, evil spirit means Genie again. We see Genies how entering inside a human in these two examples.

And these verses from Torah show us how these "Genies" are superior things:

They sacrificed their sons    and their daughters to false gods. (Genies)
38 They shed innocent blood,    the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan,     and the land was desecrated by their blood.
39 They defiled themselves by what they did;    by their deeds they prostituted themselves.

In this verse, people sacrificed their children to Genies. What kind of a creature can force human a wrong something like that?

Take a look to quran:

“ I have only created jinn and man that they may serve me.” (C 51: V 56)

“And the jinn He created from, a smokeless flame of fire.” (C 55: V 15)

“And indeed: We created man from dried (sounding) clay and altered mud. And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.”(C15: V 26-27)

As we see that, jinns and Agartharians are about made by same material. And they compared with human.

“Say: If the mankind and the jinn gathered to produce the like of this Quraan, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another.” (C 17: V 88)

“And (remember) when We said to the angels: “Prostrate yourselves unto Adam(Alayhim us Salaam) Peace be upon them..” So they prostrated themselves except Iblis (Satan). He was one of the Jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord. (C 18: V 50)

As we see that, satan is one of the Jinns.

In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni - Quran 55:56

As we see that, these Strange things are nothing but genies (demons).

Normally they are forbidden to marry people. They Are normally created to serve people. But they did not obey people, instead of making it, They raped people, and there  interim races ocurred. Scientifically they are more advanced than us. It is difficult to fight them. But of course we will not obey. God's help is ours. And their horny ones will be gone to hell.

O people of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by God's authority. quran 55:33

And I did not create the jinn and mankind except the aim of they to worship Me. quran 51:56

They will say, "We exonerate You! You are our benefactor, not they are. Rather, they used to worship the jinns; most of them were believers in them." quran 34:41

May God damns bad ones of them and may help good ones of them against to evil ones of them. This is my best that I can do.

End of the information.

Falak and Nas requered.  8)

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 12:40:45 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Calculating Sun Altitude
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2017, 12:30:08 AM »
As we know that, there is a refractive index of a sunlight causes the mistakes.

But we know sun light isin't undeviating when at top. So, we should compare the places nearest to sun and taking the sunlight from top.

This is first attemp:

For this first time, sun is at the top of the sea and the cities are far to sun. But after about 1 hour, he'll go top of the middle east and we'll easy find a lot of cities getting sun light by top. Then we'll calculate the altitude of the sun as correctly.

We'll repeat that calculation by following cities which bottom of the sun as a control.

Now the sun was at here:

Over Oman.

I chosen two cities getting sun middle of them:

Bilad Sur and Khaluf from Oman.

These two cities are pefrectly getting sun middle of them by the sun direction. (Look to the sun directions of the cities)

Now lets calculate:

Google says they have 275,51 kms distance. Although google map is wrong, this distance mistake can't be so much wrong and doesn't change result a lot.

Second attemp:

Not the sun moved to the west and new cities are available:

Al Anfaj and As Sulayyil from Saudi Arabia are selected:

As we see that, they are almost took the sun to the middle of themselves.

This is the distance of themselves:

Firstly I made a calculation mistake caused by formula and now corrected.

And this is the final chart:

There is a few difference remain. That difference caused by 1-we can not get the cities and sun perfectly on the same line 2- we don't considered the sunlight refraction index. 3- google map mistakes.

At last, I think I found a consistent result.

We'll repeat this calculation selected cities which getting the sun middle of them as a control operation, hour by hour.

I'm going to dinner. After eating we will continue with the new 2 cities.

Sun is going to unmanned area (entered Sahara desert) and it is impossible find near cities for now.

Although sun is going out, I find two cities about in the same line with sun. The sun is not in the middle of these, but outside of the line. However, I changed formula by considering this situation. Sun is a few far so miskakes are increased. This try will work to understand mistakes of the calculations:

Kokka and Wawa from Sudan. If you take care, sun is on the north west north and west north west of them. Not same but near.

This is the distance:

And this is the final chart:

If you take care, when the angle of altitude of the sun going far from 90 degrees, differences are increase.

The sun is now on the Chad and we have good alternatives. I find two cities perfectly getting sun middle of them with on a line.

This one and this one:

Distance:

Final chart after 4th try: (with column names)

It seems like converges a Consistent result.

Notice: I'm using the formula of for inside; Distance= F10*1/((1/TAN(I10))+(1/TAN(J10))) , for outside: =F9*1/((1/TAN(J9))-(1/TAN(I9)))

You can use your own working by using this formula but don't forget to convert degrees to radians.

Two cities came with getting sun with same direction from outside of them:

They are so so close willages and I'm getting risk by chosing them. But I chosed them because they were getting sunlight with a perfect altitude angle. (89+ degrees)

6th sacrifices are...

They are located from South to North direction so I waited till the time sun comes on same line with them:

And the result seems like satisfactory.

7th heroetic cities:

Final chart after 7th try:

New cities:

There is enough data in our hand.

Now we can get an average value for altitude of sun, and depend on that value, we can find out the refraction index of sunlight.

For that, we must pre accept a distance as an altitude of sun:

7118 kms as an average value of sun altitude, or 4422 miles.

Now we'll calculate altitude of sun depends on different range and sun angles. will try to find out the refraction index depends on distance.

After all, we'll estimate the real distance of the sun depends on "time o'clock".  :o

Used data:

IF SUN STAYS >>   (INSIDE) OR   (OUTSIDE)   << IF SUN STAYS    
sun location   CITY 1   CITY2   DISTANCE   ALFA   BETA   ALFA(RADYAN)   BETA(RADYAN)   H(ALTITUDE)         
inside   BILAD SUR   KHALUF   275.51   89.17   88.37   1.556310094   1.54234746   6415.60         
inside   AL AFLAJ   AS SULAYYIL   246.80   88.75   89.33   1.548979711   1.559102621   7364.02         
outside   WAWA   KOKKA   53.65   86.98   86.61   1.518087383   1.511629665      8281.89      
inside   Tomma Burkau   Tommi   333.07   87.57   89.45   1.528384826   1.561197016   6400.69         
outside   Djado   Chirfa   8.80   89.15   89.09   1.555961028   1.554913831      8401.40      
outside   Assamakka   In Guezzam   25.74   88.25   88.46   1.540253065   1.543918256      7017.03      
outside   tessalit   Aguelhok   88.00   88.34   89.09   1.541823861   1.554913831      6719.23      
inside   toudenni   Araouane   421.05   88.42   87.78   1.543220125   1.532050017   6346.00         

AVERAGE   7118.23         

=F3*1/((1/TAN(I3))+(1/TAN(J3)))
=F8*1/((1/TAN(I8))-(1/TAN(J8)))

We'll check this result with a very high distance: From 5000 kms far cities, is that from Turkey and Sri Lanka.

Time will be valid a bit soon.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 12:32:22 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2017, 01:01:52 PM »
At last working, we arrived a result of:

About 7118 km as average.

In this working, we are making same experiment with far cities for calculating average mistakes:

This time, I got experienced, I made my working more carefully. For example, I take care the line should be almost flat line. Because I'm waiting a mistake and want to calculate it, so I don't want to deal with another mistake.

Now sun in America.

These are chosen cities and their distances.

And this is final chart of control cities:

The values are:

4th value seems like different.

With 4th value, the average altitude of the sun is: 6410 kms. / or 3983 miles

Without 4th  ,  the average altitude of the sun is: 6317 kms./ or 3925 miles

As a result, there is no refraction index affect inside cities. Just a bit carefull made everything meaningfull.

But there is still a problem, why do we don't see the sun after it far away. So;

The refraction index of the sun works different. Inside of the cities it doesn't affect but when its on the outside, it starts to work. This is probably relevant with directions. Anyway, we'll look whats happening while two cities and sun in same line but sun is on the outer side.

--------

18.07.2017 edit:

Now we'll control this formula, is it valid for so far cities. I chosen two cities so far to themselves about 5000 kms:

This is the reason of why are we waiting for:

Okey we waitid till enough:

This working waw made by online and I don't know is this result will correct our theory or not. I need to open the excel chart.

The result is perfectly meaningfull.

The last try:

It is almost 10.000 kms distance from a city to the other one. If we find a meaningfull result for this time again, we'll accept that the average of the altitude as a real altitude of the sun.

If it is not, maybe a new formula valid for far distances.

There is about 1 hour remain to sun's touchdown to the line.

For the first time, we arrived an irrevelant result. There can be many reasons for this.  The highest probability is a second or third degree function depending on the distance. There is another possibility, we select cities as one of them is close and the other one is far to the sun. Even if this value is incompatible with the others, we will not throw it away. We will use it in the future.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 02:28:35 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
shared to 450 000 followers!
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2017, 10:22:05 AM »

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 12:07:23 AM by brotherhood of the dome »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Trump Cuts Covert CIA Arming of Moderate anti-Assad Rebels in Syria
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2017, 11:27:10 PM »
Covert program to be terminated, Washington Post reports, evidence of waning U.S. leverage in Syria and strengthening Trump-Russia ties
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.802305

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.802305

Just a right move in right time. Americans are doing the right job for the first time. But they have still bases in Syria.

Perhaps, should we trust to Trump again?

Maybe the earth is not so flat, I'm confused for now.  ???  :-X
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:29:46 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Man is created by fire !
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2017, 06:41:42 AM »
"Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."  genesis 2:7

"So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration.
So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely.
Except Iblees (satan); he was arrogant and became among the disbelievers.
[ Allah ] said, "O Iblees, what prevented you from prostrating to that which I created with My hands? Were you arrogant [then], or were you [already] among the haughty?"
He said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."
[ Allah ] said, "Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled."  quran 38: 71-77

1- The volcano exploded.
2- Lava flows on the earth.
3- Lava starts to cool down.
4- Lava turns into a mountain.
5- Mountains melt and turn to soil.
6- Human beings are created from soil.

As a result, Human created by fire. There is only difference by evil is, human is created by fire with added by water.

So when the devil jumps into the water, will he become a man?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2017, 06:14:55 AM »
USA started to blame Assad again. So this made me more and more motivated.

I'm preparing a working to definitely defines the refractive index of sunlight and distance. With this working, we will learn all of daily parameters about sun moving.

Meanwhile, I sent a lot of documents about chemtrails and the role of the USA in chemtrails attack in Turkey, to a Turkish institution. I am currently in full swing and motivated to work on this issue in soon. Very soon turkey airspace  will be closed to "unknown source aircrafts". I'll do everything about this issue. This is an answer to the accusation of Asad and the continuation of the US project.

You'll see who wins in very soon; Godly me or satanic CIA.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
NASA lie is caught at cheating on global warming !
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2017, 07:05:22 AM »
Hello Guys,
Today we see how NASA is lying us, or they are just ignorant.
This is two NASA maps showing (so called) global warming:

You see the world weather at 1997 and 2017.

(source)

As you see that, all of the world is warming up year from 1997 to 2017. And we can calculate an average value of it:

5 degress santigrad in (2016-1884). so every year weather should change 5deg/132years = 0,038 degrees.

I calculated the year of 1997 to 2017 so temperatures should be change 0,038x20 years= 0,76 degrees. It is more than half and about 1 degrees.

And if you look to the map, all over the world is warmed up. But this is not true. Because with a bit detailed working, we can find that some of world cities are cooling down while some of them are warming up; oppositely NASA's fake/cgi atmospheric nonsence.

As we see that, 4 of selected cities are cooled since 1997 to 2017, and 4 other are warmed. But if you look to the NASA map, you see all of the cities warmed. This is a hoax.

Nasa is manipulating the weather statistics for just making its chemtrails experiments  by freely.

Trump made true while abolish the climate changing agreement. The global warming nothing but just a hoax.

PS:

There was 4 cities more but I did not finished this working. Because I have two reasons. One, 8 cities are enough to understand the issue. And the second reason is I'm going to Antalya to holiday 2 weeks and I don't know can I work this issue or not.

Anyway. See you after holiday.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 08:36:32 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
discover a chemtrails by online
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2017, 02:14:55 PM »
You can discover your own chemtrails online, if you lucky and careful.

Steps:

1- Open the site of flightradar24 or any other radar site.

2-  Find out planes which have no information. Hint: Generally small planes.

3- Follow its route. If the route is meaningless, there is a high possibility it is a chemtrails plane.

Now, lets find our first chemtrails plane:

I opened an online radar site and found a small plane near my city; Istanbul.

We see a plane, small and has no information. Falcon planes are useful for this job. Not so small and not big. As we see that, the route of the plane is a nonsence. This is possible of tour flight, making a touristy traveling around istanbul.

But these photos are saying this is not true. This one:

And this one is saying:

that plane is coming from Paris, directly coming from Paris as a line route, and after arrived Istanbul, the plane started to drawing meaningless circles.

Lets look to the first picture again:

As we understand that, plane has two task. First task is "chemicalization" to "Ahmetbey", and second task is chemicalization to "Silivri-Catalca-Buyukcekmece". If you remember, Silivri lived a disaster of hail storm a month ago.

Anyway. Be awake and live longer. Do not let them kill you on the sly.

In this regard, our works will continue  in the Turkish public. You should do this works in your own country. For the future of yourself and your children.

Edit:

This is a plane I interested at this morning.

It is almost impossible an airplane is starting to lift off from sea. But this plane seems like lift off from sea. So it is a chemtrails plane and chemicalization to Thessaloniki / Greece.

And this one is chemicalization to Perth country side in Australia.

And another "Singapore air force" plane is bombarding to Australia by drawing zigzag.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 12:53:15 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
The results of chemtrails (1)
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2017, 05:19:11 AM »
Chemtrails cause some ills like cancer, asthma, infertility, heart attack. it affects people's health negatively and prevents population growth. because of it also causes bladder cancer, breast cancer and prostate cancer.

In our last study, we saw a lot of chamtrails applied in Australia. there was also evidence suggesting that a company with a singapore affiliation might have realized it. for this reason, we can think that these studies are less in Singapore and more applied in Australia. now we will do something like this today. we will compare the population growth in Australia and Singapore. let's see, maybe it overlaps with our thoughts.

This is the graphic of Australia population.

And this other one is signapore population.

Lets do mathematics.  :)

Australian population increase ratio for 10 years is: (24,13 - 21,02) / 21,02  = % 14,80

Singapore population increase ratio for 10 years is: (5,6 - 4,59) / 4,59 = %22

On the other say, singapore's population is increasing more than Australia about %48. Bingo. 

I want to explain what that %48 means. This means, while an Aussia woman breeding a baby; a Singapore woman breeding 1,5 baby. While an Aussia woman breeding two babies; a Singapore woman breeding 3 babies. I think this is more understandable. 

Lets remember what causes this result:

Singapore airforce is spreading chemicals on the Australian people aim to stop to the grown. This is not a problem for me, because I already don't like Aussies.  8)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 05:35:41 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Chemtrails (Turkce)
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2017, 11:53:32 PM »
I found an interesting plane flying over Sacramento /CA.

The owner is talking about "daily sprey". This is either paranoia or there is a pilot as "psicopath". Ok lets search that psico pylot:

My estimate is that plane is this plane.

DH8B. Direct link: https://www.flightradar24.com/DH8B/ec4bf4e

It is a very long time for an education flight and route is meaningfull for a chemtrails working.

Okey I found a Turkish video about chemtrails , I glad to see it.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 04:46:18 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2017, 05:25:31 AM »
I liked his talkings about chemtrails, like a priest style. He deserve to talk in the biggest church in the US. :)

Oh I'm not alone, there are several liked his talkings.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 06:12:31 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Did argos project aimed to make a hole in the dome?
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2017, 01:36:44 PM »
Did argos project aimed to make a hole in the dome? This is the question of the day.

Short Brief:

Operation ARGUS, Report of Chief, AFSWP to ARPA.

It seems most of people were thinking that project is a nonsence, but actually, it did not.

Edit: they really tried this.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 01:40:07 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Newest rule received
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2017, 05:13:09 AM »
"Thou shall not die."
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Anonymous is a controlled opposition
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2017, 02:32:09 AM »
I write what I think about this group aimed it should to be here.

They are clearly a controlled opposition. because they talk about a lot of things. but they do not research the shape of the world, such as shape, moon landing hoax. in fact, these lies will lead to a better understanding of many ongoing lie in the world. but they keep away from this subject.

So;

They have the duty of misleading the public and drawing attention to themselves. they are not reliable at all. they are not in any way of friendly. treating them as friends can only be the product of the Stockholm syndrome.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Whats actually happened to jet which downed?
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2017, 08:16:25 AM »
Top secret content. Only can be learned by moderation for "oldest version."

Instead of content, I'm putting these. These two videos seem like have no relevance with the content but actually they have.

For christs:

For muslims:

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 01:31:35 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Game Syria and Ukraina aim to entrall and put world off their stroke out Yemen
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2017, 12:21:55 AM »
I keep going post here while they have to opened by another sections. Because there is rough stuff continue in other sections.

If you look at international news, two countries will attract your attention: Syria, Ukraine.

Lets remember whats happened in Syria:

NATO backed ISIS, FSA, YPG and Turkish backed troops made a lot of massacre in Syria, aim to down Beshar Al Assad, who seems like a gentleman.

You see the latest situation of Syria. I marked areas as owned by which groups.

As a result, a new country as "Kurdistan" seems like will be created, despite of all of so called objections made by prominent countries.

On the other hand the ukraine war is still killing people.

I want to show you something as, this picture:

For a better comparison, I showed the situation today and 1 year past on the picture.

The thing that draws our attention here is that in one year nothing has changed. But hundreds of people dead in same period. Is it a real war, or a show?

we see these two subjects every day: "Putin and Trump discussed about Syria and Ukraine". "Tillerson and Lavrov to meet on Syria and Ukraine problems".

"Assad's chemical atack on somewhere", "Israel strikes to Damascus, Hama,...", "an independent Kurdistan or referendum should be canceled.". the subjects are generally like this.

On the other hand, there is a country is known as Yemen and no one care them:

something is drawing our attention immediately. yemen divided into 4 pieces. The Suuds occupied the half. And the other half divided two by Sunnis and shiites. Tens of people die every day. no one is questioning the chemical weapons used. No one is talking about barrel bombs. No one speaks of sarin gas. No one speaks of genocide. there is no mention of the rights of the people of the yemen by Russia or USA.

While USA and Russia are discussing a lot of issues, neither these two country , nor media talk about whats going on Yemen?

some parts of yemen are told that "stone age" is back. Do you see the news in the media about this? no. America sells weapons cost of $ 150 billion to Saudi. who does not object and why?

the saudies occupied half of yemen, "contrary to international law". where is international law? what does the united nations security council do?
The saudies is doing genocide every day in yemen. "Where are human rights organizations?"we will tell it. Despite of  all of them in silence, but we will not be quiet.

"he is a mute evil who be quiet against an unjustice". (Who does not punish evil, invites it.)

"God whispers quietly to us, he does not force us to do things, but it is Satan that talks loudly and fights to get our attention"
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 12:52:37 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2017, 01:32:14 AM »
I was thinking Abrahams broken all of stone gods. apparently some of them remained. which of religion is this ceremony ?

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2017, 06:59:03 AM »
Thank you for sharing your advanced workings with us, brother. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Flat earth vs NASA on google trends
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2017, 07:03:52 AM »
In January 2004, the interest to NASA was 100 and the interest to flat earth was zero. (100 to 0)

In September 2017, the interest to NASA  is 11 and  the interest to flat earth is 1. (1 in 11)

In February 2017, the interest to Flat earth was at the maximum value. (2 in 17)

I think something is coming...

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 07:14:28 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Viva Estonia! Analyzing popularity of flat earth in google trends by countries
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2017, 12:46:55 AM »
google trends gives us the popularity of issues. it doesn't show direct number of clicks, but we can understand more info by comparing the issues.

First we compared NASA and flat earth for 13 years and found this:

This is the interest in September 2017 and 1 to 11. (about 9%). But this knowledge is deficient. Because in countries which don't talk English, another queries typed. For example this is "düz dünya" (flat earth) in Turkish. So we should examine contries by one by to understand real rate of interest.

"flat earth ve nasa" comparing only valid in the countries which talk English: Mainly USA, UK, Australia.

We should "monde diroit vs nasa" for compare them in France.

We can use the term of "flache erde" if we want compare it in Germany.

First I want compare these three term for see situation in France, Germany and Turkey which most populous countries in Europe.

This is the determination point of October 2016. While the interest to flat earth in Turkey 5, it is 53 in France and 31 in Germany. So we can easy say that there is almost no interest in Turkey to flat earth issue.

And this is the situation in same countries in September 2017. As we see that, the interest in Turkey has increased very quickly in last one year.

One year past, the interest in Turkey was 10% of interest in France, now it is 2 times more. So the interest in Turkey increased 20 times more than interest in France. it was a huge success and we had to identify it.

If we add there a "flat earth" term, see whats happen:

Flat earth term is used in whole world and now its 49. While it is 49, monde droid (french) and flache erde (1), Turkey is resisting with a big 3. We can clearly say that the interest in Turkey almost taken off in last one year!

Now we'll add there a NASA. Lets see what happens:

Turkey, France and Germany disappeared and only flat earth English is resisting with 2 to 21.

But this result is missleading. Because while "flat earth" only used by English talking countries, whole world using the term of NASA. And for example, only about 150 million people talks Turkish in whole world but 7,5 billion people calls NASA as NASA. So we should compare NASA and flat earth in per countries by their own language. This will be give us a more reliable result.

In USA, "flat earth" term used for flat earth. So we can compare "NASA and flat earth" in USA. Lets do it. To understand the using countries, we first compare NASA and flat earth term directly in another language.

As we see that, NASA is ahead 21 to zero. But if we compare these terms in Turkey, situation changes immediately.

It is turned to "5 to 9". Not bad. As we see that, in Turkey, flat earth is a popular discussing matter nowadays. If we look to the graphic more carefully, a lift off day seems like earlier days of September when Tolgay Demir (a politican) said the earth is flat. But we now see that flat earth idea is trying to hold to interest on it. Yeah, we are doing everything possible to hold flat earth popular in Turkey.  :)

Now compare them in French.

Now only in France.

I encircled the difference of the earlier one for you understand what changed. The changing is first one contain whole world and this one contain only France.

As we see that, the interest in France is not so strong, but not so bad. (1 to 10)

Now lets go to Germany. The first graphic is "flat earth language of German" vs NASA in whole world. And the second one  is flat earth vs NASA in Germany.

Flach erde vs NASA is zero to 21 in whole world.

But it is situation is Germany.

2 to 37. This is bad, yeah this is bad. We understand Germans don't interest the idea of flat earth. Maybe it caused by they are NAZI residues who created NASA. Hmm, possible.  ::)

Anyway. Lets look to English talking countries. Flat earth vs NASA.

flat earth vs NASA generally like , 2 to 21.

But this is not real. If we compare them in English talking countries, the result immediately changes.

In UK:

In UK, flat earth vs NASA is 6 to 22. It is good.

In USA, it is 2 to 22. This is no good. I want to examine some nations in USA and want to understand which nations are most supporting us:

In Maryland, there is centers and this is the nation which has most interest to NASA and interest to FE is worst by comparing to NASA. (6 to 100)

We can think people in Maryland as small evils.

And this one is Minnesota, and the rate is in there, 9 to 40. This is the best in USA.

I want to examine Minnesota more detailed. This is the graphic in Minnesota.

As we see that, the public interest in Minnesota is not lifted up, and not changed a lot. There is a general interest on flat earth in Minnesota.

I want to show you a post:

Corrected, Minnesota is the flastest city in USA. there is several reasons for this. we can examine this later.

This is interest in Australi:

8 to 40 in Australia. worst than Minnesota but better than USA and mostly nations in USA, also better than UK. But there is no place yet we see like Turkey as (5 to 9)

I think there is a problem because I was thinking the interest to flat earth should be a bit more in Australia. Lets determine which nations is best and worst.

This is the worst one: Northern Territory. zero to 60. (0 to 60) Maybe there is a missing data, I don't know.

And this is the best one. Queensland: 17 to 64. It is even better than Minnesota.

And I want to show you best countries about interest to flat earth.

This is Estonia.

ESTONIA

It seems a heated discussion continues in Estonia. National interest to flat earth theory increases and decreases compared by NASA.

General rate in Estonia is 11 to 18. Almost same with interest in Turkey. (11 to 18 vs 5 to 9)

In March 2017, the interest to flat earth was at the maximum point: (flat earth 36 to NASA 10)

I want to see which city the interest in maximum in Estonia.

In the city of "tartu", the interest to flat earth is in maximum rate. (77 to 95)

And this is the term of flat earth don't contain the language of Estonian. We don't understand the reason but in the map, Estonia seems like have more flat earth interest than NASA.

In total, term flat earth leading to term NASA with 3 to zero.

if there were a common parliament in the world and the parties were be NASA and flat earth, we could seat in the parliament by present our strongest candidates in Estonia.

Viva Estonia!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
UPDATE: World interest list by countries about flat earth ! Viva iceland!
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2017, 02:18:03 AM »
(UPDATE 1)

1- Iceland: 12/9= 133%
2- Russia : 6/9= 67%
3- Turkey: 5/9= 56%
4- Estonia: 13/30 = 43%
5- UK: 6/22= 27%
6- Australia: 8/40 = 20%
7- Brasil: 8/41= 20%
8- Canada: 3/15= 20%
9- Norway: 6/31= 19%
10- China : 9/50 = 18%
11- Saudi Arabia: 11/63= 17%
12- Iran: 6/35=17%
13- Sweden: 6/53 = 11%
14- France : 1/10 = 10%
15- USA: 9%
16- Germany: 3/39 = 8%

Additional reference data:
For china:

For Russia:

For Brasil:

For Saudi Arabia:

For Sweden:

For Norway:

For Canada:

For Iran:

For Iceland:

An additional information about Turkey.

I'm living in ıstanbul and I think some of you wonder about situation in Turkey more detailed. Lets look at this graphic. This graphic shows the interest ot people who interested to NASA or flat earth in Turkey.

In Turkey, most queries made as "flat earth" in English instead of its Turkish version, made in İstanbul, which me living city.  :)

And not a surprise 100% of queries about "flat earth" contain an additional query about "flat earth society". What a chance!  ;D

UPDATE 1: Added iceland to the top of the list!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 06:29:29 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Explanation about my studies
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2017, 06:11:35 AM »
I know a lot of you now think that I have reduced scientific studies. If you noticed I do not do map development anymore.

Surely, there is a reason for this. I have been in an intensive research and publicity activity on this subject for about 5 years. for a year and a half, we are carrying out these works together with the society  together or separately. although we can not be coordinated, we are trying to move towards the same goal. I have said before that I have reduced these efforts. I even stopped it sometime. Surely, there is a reason for this.

We have to stop and look back and look at what we have done. so it will help us take the right step for our next steps. it was the mostly right thing to do scientific research until this day. but it is not after this day anymore. I am here, and before that I made my movements always "strategic". tactical moves will save the day, but the strategy must be adhered to. and this strategy should be a winning strategy. Up to this point, two strategies were applied here: 1- scientific research, 2-presentation. because we were both numerically and arguably behind our competitors. but today these differences is no longer important.

it is rarely discussed in the media all over the world. and at least  one of 10 people are aware of this. in some countries it has risen to the level of one in three. if you look at the issues discussed, you can see that those who defend the flat world are hardly defeated in any debate. or they can only be defeated by "cheating". but almost everyone has learned a lot of things well. so I do not think it is necessary to do research or publicity from now on. at least not as "mandatory" as the old.

after that we need to develop new strategies for development. our current work should be mind exercise in developing our new strategy.

Right now we need the basic thing to attract people here. 1 of 4 people in whole world who searched for "flat earth", at the same time searched for "flat earth society". Our main problem is attract people here, and to be an attraction centre. A lot of work I've done proves that over a hundred million people are interested and exploring this subject. But we can not attract people to here. as far as I can see they are usually following the formations on facebook. Another problem, those who want to be famous or trendy in this regard are offering their own formation as a "flat earth society". this situation causes countless "flat earth society" appearances and confusion. Unfortunately, we can attract very few of these mixed-minded people. we need to reach them and get them to the right information. but we can fulfill our responsibility in this way.

And strategically, we should to feed them as information who started to wonder about this issue. I will not bring the issue to the wiki. it is just a small part of the problem. The mistake in the wiki is due to the differences of opinion between us. Correction depends on john's acceptation. but as I said, this is not the point. we need to show ourselves to the people who have reached the numbers of hundreds of millions. No problem with google search. It is the first place researches in turkey. Possible in other countries too. Our problem is a man who search the name of "flat earth society" and found it on google, why did not click the link. Our problem is this. the site looks simple and useful in general. I do not understand what the problem is. Maybe we need counseling. John needs to consult those who understand "site design" or site advertising. what is not making this site attractive. do we need to hire a belly dancer on the main page? So let's do it.

Let's discuss things like that and develop a strategy for a while. but if NASA supporters come up with new arguments in the future, we can get into the topic of scientific research again. this is not necessary at this stage. scientifically these points can be emphasized, from which it can be "fought" without losing. No need to go further, no one will give us an oscar. We need to research as much as we need, develop strategy as much as we need. We do that, yeah. Let's do this
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I am getting threatening by FETÖ
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2017, 04:55:05 AM »
FETÖ is attacking me by making a cheat.

The danger is escaped.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:13:55 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Ideal countries for Settlements
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2017, 11:41:14 PM »
I'm making this working to show you a viable countries.

This working depends on a result of weekly works on chemtrails and cancer.

ideal countries for future settlements:

Ideal countries for future settlements, meanwhile have minimal chemtrails, meanwhile have minimal cancer and hearth attack risk. For example, China and Russia airspace haven't chemplains and that countries meanwhile isin't in the world cancer list. Afrika so. The worst countries are generally Europe and Australia.

So;

Ideal countries for Future Settlements:

1- China: China isin't in the cancer list, and there is no chemplains. Meanwhile there is a hard communist regime and Nobody dares to do such a thing.

2- Africa: None of African countries is in the world cancer list; meanwhile there is no suspicious flight in whole Africa. Africa is ideal for future settlements.

3- Russia: Russia isin't in the cancer list and rarely some suspicious planes are seemed near to Moscow. Meanwhile, Russia is a chemtrails production center and this event is bringing a bit risk for Russia. As a result, Russia is safe, but there is a risk for future. So Russia is in the 3rd place in best countries for settlements.

The worst countries for future Settlements

1- Europe: All countries are under high chemtrails attack in Europe. Chinian and Russian airplanes are working in Europe for make them cancer. Meanwhile France is a chemtrails production center and this event is making Frances in the 3rd in the top world cancer list. As a result, Europe is the worst place for a healty living.

2- Australia: Australia seems like in 3rd place in world cancer list. But there is two countries before it both from Europe and we can think them as in same country: EU. In Australie, although people have high rank of incoming money, although Australia is a green continent and has almost best green space per person by comparison with whole world, although Aussies are generally conscious people; the company of "Royal Fliying doctors" and some other "fly-by-night companies", constantly spreading chemtrails to Australian air. And this event  is  surprisingly making Australia world 2nd worst liveable place. I'm sorry for Aussies  but they have constantly been genocided.

3- USA and Canada: USA is both the chemtrails producer and a laboratuary test them on their own people! they can actually do these experiments on their political enemies. for example, like how the Chinese and the Russians do. but maybe even from their fears, americans do these experiments on their own people, not on China or the Russians. interesting. This event is placing them in the third position on the list.

4- Israel: Israel is actually a country producing chemtrails. But their land is small and whatever they do is their people may affected by chemtrails. in short, there is no room for them to escape ChemTrails.

5- French colonies: As a politics, France is making genocide in its whole  colonies, such as New Caledonia and French Polenesia.

As a source, I'm posting world cancer list, this is parallel to world chemtrails list and hearth attack risk. If you want to live a safe life, you should stay far to these countries as follow:

1+2+3+...+∞= 1