Are you really expecting us to believe this?

• 49 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Are you really expecting us to believe this?
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2017, 07:22:03 AM »
Are you FES really expecting us to believe this FE theory?

Does promoting FE theory seem reasonable to you?

No, I don't expect you to believe FE theory.

Talking about FE theory on the FES forums seems reasonable. What did you expect us to talk about?

I at least expected the moderators would believe the theory. They just go through the motions as if they do. Have yet to see any conviction

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2017, 07:43:10 AM »

Talking about FE theory on the FES forums seems reasonable. What did you expect us to talk about?

I at least expected the moderators would believe the theory. They just go through the motions as if they do. Have yet to see any conviction

Why isn't saying I am FE enough for you?  I don't know you, I don't owe you anything.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2017, 08:04:33 AM »
You don't owe me a thing. You owe the society and the flat earth movement some conviction in your words though.

You have not added anything to the discussion or debate except to poke your mod stick at people in Q&A for not giving 'flat earth answers' and fail to add anything or any answer yourself

Jroa's 'look out your window' is a joke and utterly ridiculous and no help at all.

At least other members take time to submit answers and their theories. Even if the DET is a ridiculous load of pig manure, at least the guy had the spine to submit his name to a provocative thought argument that gets people talking.

And yeah my BFF Intikam is a far better champion for the cause than the mods who's voices are strangely absent. But I guess it's not so strange if you take into account they do not believe in a flat earth.

I'm not saying you must believe. The choice is yours of course. Just that the pretending is obvious and is damaging to the flat earth credibility. God knows their are conspiracy theories abound that you guys are probably paid by NASA and/or are immortal lizard people. I mean FFS! lol

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2017, 09:34:14 AM »
You don't owe me a thing. You owe the society and the flat earth movement some conviction in your words though.

You have not added anything to the discussion or debate except to poke your mod stick at people in Q&A for not giving 'flat earth answers' and fail to add anything or any answer yourself

Jroa's 'look out your window' is a joke and utterly ridiculous and no help at all.

At least other members take time to submit answers and their theories. Even if the DET is a ridiculous load of pig manure, at least the guy had the spine to submit his name to a provocative thought argument that gets people talking.

And yeah my BFF Intikam is a far better champion for the cause than the mods who's voices are strangely absent. But I guess it's not so strange if you take into account they do not believe in a flat earth.

I'm not saying you must believe. The choice is yours of course. Just that the pretending is obvious and is damaging to the flat earth credibility. God knows their are conspiracy theories abound that you guys are probably paid by NASA and/or are immortal lizard people. I mean FFS! lol

I am of the opinion that maybe there are some person or persons pretending to be moderators and are trying to make the FES look bad.Or at least worse than it already is.
If so, they are doing a jolly good (or bad) job of it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 09:49:25 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2017, 09:50:37 AM »

I am of the opinion that maybe there are some person or persons pretending to be moderators and are trying to make the FES look bad.Or at lease worse than it already is.
If so, they are doing a jolly good (or bad) job of it.

Yeah, we're just pretending to be moderators when we ban you for spamming Q & A  ::)

Look, we've been on this forum for almost a decade. The angry globularists show up and make the exact same posts over and over and over. New FEers are more likely to jump into the fray.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2017, 12:03:13 PM »
Looks like Hannibaal weakened.
The masses finally broke him/her down.
Whether Hannibaal was just testing things out or not, only he/she really knows.

Don't go weak like Hannibaal.

No Sir; I believe I came out stronger than when I entered – I came out believing reality cannot be changed using only our imagination and our wishes for a change!

Because, when we look at our current reality, the blind could notice that it has became what it is after long and hard work from many, many scientists from all over the world with a zero possibility of all being wrong or all being part of a global conspiracy.

They live on the same grounds and breath the same air we all do, so why would they want to live a lie all their lives; knowing what the true reality is and do nothing about it or even try to change it! I doubt any scientific mind would allow himself to be part of such conspiracy and such lie!

A scientist dedicates his entire life to his work and to seeking more advanced knowledge – a scientist would not allow himself to be an imposter – it just doesn’t fit his personality and his scientific ego!

I came here to listen to both sides’ arguments and defenses – I was excited to watch what FE would present of different models of what they believe the shape of earth would look like – and that alone (proposing many different models) convinced me that none of them really know what they’re talking about, not to mention no scientific basis to back up their proposals!

They all looked wild and out of this world – something to be made into a movie! I’m sure it would’ve hit records in revenues, but it wouldn’t have crossed the theater’s doors into reality!
I even tried to debunk the entire space program and the moon landings, but again it was toooooooo big, too wide and too expensive to be a silly hoax, conjoint by allies and enemies!

The third issue that had weakened the FET – the imaginary ice wall that surrounds the entire earth – that no one had ever reached or witnessed before; for as long as humans have lived on this planet!

Honestly; if someone had given one good reason of why the entire world would hide such reality and for what good reason, I might have given the FE issue some serious attention; regardless the FE shoe has caused many blisters on my feet!
I really was hoping to find a logical answer for that particular question, but, unfortunately no one came forward with that answer, that could satisfy my curiosity and the curiosity of many others.

Until FE can cross that allegedly ice wall that holds the whole world in compulsory imprisonment, and until they can come up with an undeniable proof of either the flat disc with its dome, or the endless land all around us, I’m sticking with the majority and trusting the dedicated minds and their scientific accomplishments; the whole world had witnessed!

Good luck on your quest in seeking your reality, and I hope one day you will find what you’re looking for, if you believe it could lead you to the truth – which could be lying all around you and you are simply ignoring it!

God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2017, 12:58:25 PM »
But then there are times when the truth is stranger than fiction :)

Know your place

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2017, 09:40:04 PM »

When you're up against the mentality of the people on this forum in their global frenzy, it's easy for the genuine alternate/flat Earth theorists to strengthen their stance, because their logic should dictate that the traffic flowing through is down to desperation to keep a globe alive, rather than merely brushing past a supposed irrelevant theory to them.

Any more weaklings out there?
A word to the weak. If you start to see flaws in the globe and decide to argue it, then get stronger and follow your nose and do not look back or be diverted back.
You question the globe for a reason and that reason is because your logical, once brainwashed mind has finally managed to take one peek outside of that box it was placed in.

When you open the door from the dark room to the light, you do not allow that door to slam shut back onto you. You adjust your eyes to the reality of what is beyond that door and not be brainwashed into believing you are much more safer and catered for in your dark environment.

I'm skeptical of this.

I could allow my mind to weakly accept this, but I think I will summon my strength (brainpower) and use it to conclude that truth lies elsewhere.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2017, 10:20:36 PM »

Why isn't saying I am FE enough for you?  I don't know you, I don't owe you anything.

You don't owe anything but I would love to see more current discussions about (non-euclidean?) infinite plane theory. I have looked it up a little but I would understand it better if it got discussed more.

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2017, 03:12:57 PM »

No Sir; I believe I came out stronger than when I entered – I came out believing reality cannot be changed using only our imagination and our wishes for a change!

Because, when we look at our current reality, the blind could notice that it has became what it is after long and hard work from many, many scientists from all over the world with a zero possibility of all being wrong or all being part of a global conspiracy.

They live on the same grounds and breath the same air we all do, so why would they want to live a lie all their lives; knowing what the true reality is and do nothing about it or even try to change it! I doubt any scientific mind would allow himself to be part of such conspiracy and such lie!

A scientist dedicates his entire life to his work and to seeking more advanced knowledge – a scientist would not allow himself to be an imposter – it just doesn’t fit his personality and his scientific ego!

I came here to listen to both sides’ arguments and defenses – I was excited to watch what FE would present of different models of what they believe the shape of earth would look like – and that alone (proposing many different models) convinced me that none of them really know what they’re talking about, not to mention no scientific basis to back up their proposals!

They all looked wild and out of this world – something to be made into a movie! I’m sure it would’ve hit records in revenues, but it wouldn’t have crossed the theater’s doors into reality!
I even tried to debunk the entire space program and the moon landings, but again it was toooooooo big, too wide and too expensive to be a silly hoax, conjoint by allies and enemies!

The third issue that had weakened the FET – the imaginary ice wall that surrounds the entire earth – that no one had ever reached or witnessed before; for as long as humans have lived on this planet!

Honestly; if someone had given one good reason of why the entire world would hide such reality and for what good reason, I might have given the FE issue some serious attention; regardless the FE shoe has caused many blisters on my feet!
I really was hoping to find a logical answer for that particular question, but, unfortunately no one came forward with that answer, that could satisfy my curiosity and the curiosity of many others.

Until FE can cross that allegedly ice wall that holds the whole world in compulsory imprisonment, and until they can come up with an undeniable proof of either the flat disc with its dome, or the endless land all around us, I’m sticking with the majority and trusting the dedicated minds and their scientific accomplishments; the whole world had witnessed!

Good luck on your quest in seeking your reality, and I hope one day you will find what you’re looking for, if you believe it could lead you to the truth – which could be lying all around you and you are simply ignoring it!

I think for many reasons this is one  of the most interesting, honest and revealing posts I've ever come across on this forum.

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2017, 10:37:08 AM »
That is a very strong argument actually and you are not giving it the credit it is due.

You are actually an eyewitness to a flat earth.

Other than mountains and valleys, wherever I have looked out my window, the earth has always been flat.

That is strong evidence.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2017, 11:23:59 AM »
That is a very strong argument actually and you are not giving it the credit it is due.

You are actually an eyewitness to a flat earth.

Other than mountains and valleys, wherever I have looked out my window, the earth has always been flat.

That is strong evidence.

Have you ever been any where other than looking out your window ?
Ever been at sea or to a shore looking out to sea ?
Ever been to an astronomical observatory ?
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2017, 01:31:04 PM »

I'm pretty sure you owe me a cookie though

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2017, 03:02:53 PM »

I just made some chocolate chip and pecan cookies, I will save you some.

davidathm

• truth is a weapon - Ennemi of the State
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2017, 06:00:04 PM »
Well..... you got yourself to believe that you live on a ball XD
what can the logic answer to that ? lmao
Life is a Troll and puting the idea to everyone that it is round is the master-pičce troll. Make it round so you can hold it in your hands ! People are dying going too far and talking too much ! Wake Up !

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2017, 08:47:32 PM »

I just made some chocolate chip and pecan cookies, I will save you some.
I love pecan cookies!

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2017, 08:48:45 PM »
Well..... you got yourself to believe that you live on a ball XD
what can the logic answer to that ? lmao
Because all of the evidence supports it?

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2017, 08:48:14 AM »
Have you ever been any where other than looking out your window ?
Ever been at sea or to a shore looking out to sea ?
Ever been to an astronomical observatory ?
I have traversed thousands of miles and have stood on the shore of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans/The Gulf Coast/Every coastline of the Great Lakes/Canada/Mexico and various spots in between.

I have sailed a boat in both the Atlantic and Pacific and on several rivers and Great Lakes.

While outdoors at these very places and when looking out the window while at these places, the Earth looks flat to me.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2017, 11:43:07 PM »
I have scaled Mt Everest's lofty heights. I have donned a wing suit and soared like an eagle. If anything, you should believe me!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 06:10:01 AM by Boots »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2017, 11:45:58 PM »
I just had a wicked OBE and I travelled the solar system and beyond! I came back to tell you guys you should believe ME! Now I'm going back to stalk some hot alien babe in the Triangulum galaxy. She's about to take a shower

Later, losers  8)

Know your place