New Dangers - Eye Filters are now REQUIRED

• 264 Replies

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
Re: New Dangers - Eye Filters are now REQUIRED
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2016, 07:13:48 PM »
Recent research suggests that the reason the moons rays are harmful is due to them being polarized.

Recent research also suggests the Earth is round and that the moon is reflecting light from the Sun by scattering it.
Rowbotham showed that the nature of light from the moon is distinct from that light from the Sun. It has often been noted that the moonlight causes certain trees and plant life to grow better or worse. This is why there used to be laws dictating that one should harvest during certain moons, and avoid direct contact with others. There were even laws to prevent sailors from sleeping on deck in the moonlight.

Rowbotham is an obsolete 19th century loser. And those moonlight laws stemmed from mythology. When science came, we found out the Moon reflected the light instead of making it from moonshramp!
"When science came"? The notable difference in the science of the ancients and that of the era of enlightenment was that shift from the study of causes to the describing of nature.
I have seen the moon in the sky at night. Have I gone mad, committed crimes, or gone blind? I guess that is your excuse for thinking the earth is flat: "Oh the moonlight hit me!".
You might as well say "oh I've stood by a microwave once, have I gotten cancer?" Of course not. You've been luck so far, but your luck shows nothing to truth of the matter.

Correction: with the door open for 5 minutes. But what is the probability? Because I will punch the numbers in.
No matter what, you are still dealing with a sample size of one. This is ludicrous.
Rowbotham, among others, talks in depth about the dangers of the moon. Now we finally have a good reason why this is happening and how to protect ourselves against the harmful Luna.

Let me translate for you: "Some random 19th century idiot, among other 19th century idiots, talk "in depth" about the "dangers" of a natural satellite which emits no light but we say it does. Now we finally have a good reason to make excuses and how to protect ourselves against the backlash that follows."
The dangers of moonlight have been known since antiquity. Any horse owner that has had the misfortune of seeing their horse come down with moon blindness will attest that the intermittency of the blindness is accordance with the phases of the moon.

Do you know what they did in antiquity? Urinate on things to make them clean, so many things from those eras are archaic.
A wise idea. I have been told it serves as not only a great cleaning agent but also a source of many modern amazements. Check out this smithsonian article:
The cleansing power of pee: If you’ve investigated the ingredients in your household cleaners, you may have noticed a prevalent ingredient: ammonia. As a base, ammonia is a useful cleanser because dirt and grease–which are slightly acidic–get neutralized by the ammonia. Even though early Europeans knew about soap, many launderers preferred to use urine for its ammonia to get tough stains out of cloth. In fact, in ancient Rome, vessels for collecting urine were commonplace on streets–passers-by would relieve themselves into them and when the vats were full their contents were taken to a fullonica (a laundry), diluted with water and poured over dirty clothes. A worker would stand in the tub of urine and stomp on the clothes, similar to modern washing machine’s agitator.

Even after making soap became more prevalent, urine–known as chamber lye for the chamber pots it was collected in–was often used as a soaking treatment for tough stains.

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/from-gunpowder-to-teeth-whitener-the-science-behind-historic-uses-of-urine-442390/#DVVhlMBMhxrwbYXc.99

It will even whiten your teeth.

To combat this, if you plan to spend anytime out at night in clear view of the moon it is strongly suggested you protect yourself with polarized filters, easily available at many stores as "Polarized Sunglasses." Likely we will need to do some research to ensure we are filtering out the dangerous light, but in the meanwhile it is again REQUIRED of all Flat Earthers who wish to keep their sight and sanity to wear their sunglasses when looking at the moon.

"A polarizer or polariser is an optical filter that passes light of a specific polarization and blocks waves of other polarizations." Wikipedia

You are still getting some polarized light. I guess you will go a bit crazy, steal a gum stick from your neighbor, and lose a bit of vision. Still! I did not have that either! And what is this keeping sanity thing? Your sanity is defined by the number of excuses you DON'T use, and I am sorry but you do not have much sanity. And by the way, take a look at the sun with your sunglasses. Who cares if you get actually blind, you will get feeling like taking mushrooms!
Exactly. It allows light of a specific (safe) polarization and blocks the dangerous glow of our friends on the moon.

Wait wait wait, did you just say you are friends with hypothetical bioluminescent multiracial microbes on the moon? That's like me saying I married a tachyon! Frickin stupid!

When choosing your glasses make sure to take into account that you'll likely want a wider range of sight. Thus, wrap around glasses will both block the most moonlight and allow for a clear field of vision to study.

But the moon is like half a banana width 3 inches from your eyes! Why?
Oh the globularist silliness. The earth is like a pear, and now the moon is a banana? I simply don't understand what you are getting at sir.

You nincompoop! First of all, when Sir Tyson was talking about pears and the Earth, it was a metaphor! He was saying like it's 60-something km wider at the equator which is almost nothing! Secondly, I was talking about banana for scale! I did not have the immediate access to the angular size of the Moon. I guess all the Minions would have eaten the Moon already if it was a banana and Gru shrunk it and stole it from the sky.
I doubt the Queen would ever give Tyson the honor of knighthood as he is a charlatan, though his ties with the conspiracy do run deep. Yes, the light from the moon is dangerous, regardless of its apparent size in the night sky.
1. OK, but bold-face it and make it red next time, then you will get their attention.
2. f.lux makes the light warmer at the night for it to adjust to like house lights. Without it your eyes could hurt and stuff like that.
3. Just buy really cool sunglasses. Then you will look cool.

Often people tell me I am silly for discounting the entire history of what everybody believed everywhere about the shape of the Earth. Well everybody believes the moon is dangerous, across cultures, lands, worldviews. Coincidently, all cultures also believe in a FLAT EARTH. To question these truths is what is silly!

To question the fact there are no Mars transits or Pluto transits or Planet 9 transits are silly, we only see Mercury and Venus transit the Sun, which shows we are in the heliocentric system.
It would do you well to read Earth: NOT A GLOBE or Carpenters 100 proofs. With it is proved beyond the doubt of any rational man that the Earth does not swing around the Universe at ridiculous speeds clutching onto its atmosphere like a handbag.

1. Science made us cleaning products, toothpaste, and shampoo, things which probably clean better. Plus the smell is putrid!!
2. I referred to Mr. Tyson as a Sir because to me he is a respectable person. He does not have that Sir thing.
3. This will take time.

The Earth spins, the Earth rotates around the Sun, the Sun rotates around Sagittarius Alpha, and the Milky Way is moving in a direction toward Andromeda. Considering your simpleton brain cannot fathom that, I will explain.

The next star is 4 light years away. Giant distance. In no way, shape, or form is Proxima Centauri tugging on the Earth. The Earth is in gravitational capture of the Sun.

Imagine whirlpools, with objects right above them. That is basically gravity, and at a certain velocity, you can circle along a path near the whirlpool. The bigger the object's mass, the deeper the whirlpool. We have a whirlpool, but it is very very very micro-tiny.

Now, imagine the Sun with a big whirlpool, the Earth skidding along on a stable path along the outer reaches of a deeper part near the whirlpool with its own smaller whirlpool, and the moon doing the same thing but around the Earth's whirlpool. But the whirlpools don't rapidly spin around, because it's not actually whirlpools, it's bends in space time.
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2016, 05:51:30 AM »
However to be safe, if you cared about the movie goers you should hand out sunglasses to wear over their 3d glasses.
If you haven't realised it yet, I think John is being very clear that he's having a laugh with this shit.

That is actually pretty funny.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2016, 07:46:43 AM »
However to be safe, if you cared about the movie goers you should hand out sunglasses to wear over their 3d glasses.
If you haven't realised it yet, I think John is being very clear that he's having a laugh with this shit.

Yeah, I haven't bothered to respond to it as John is clearly now just as big a troll as lagba. That statement about the sunglasses over the 3D glasses is funny though.

For those actually interested in the science of light polarization:

http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~kyba/publications/skyglow_polarization.pdf

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2016, 09:15:54 AM »
I hope the OP is satire, but I've really no idea.

My addition of the warning of modern LCD screens was. Heh - he even edited his post to include it.

You can't really use polarized glasses with LCD screens, seeing as how LCD screens are... well, polarized.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2016, 02:34:23 PM »

Alignment. It is the specific polarization pattern of the moons light that causes the wide range of adverse affects attributed to the moon's dangerous glare.
Not one source listed claims moonlight is dangerous. You need to realize you can pass light through a polarizing filter and it will filter out the light that is not in the correct orientation. It des not add anything.
Even more specifically, it has a range of around -1% at 11° to about +7% at 105° with the shift to the positive occurring at the occult number of 23°.
Completely made up.

One of many differences is that it has negative polarization from particle scattering likely caused by irregularly shaped particles smaller or equal to the moonlights wavelength. This is consistent with a bioluminescent source and also explains the genesis of the irregularly shaped particles[nb]Known as Neil-Sokarul Particles or NSP for short[/nb].

Optical rotation is a known scientific property. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_rotation
Plane-polarized light can hit a molecule and if the molecule is chiral, the light will rotate. This is not a property of an organism. Once again, you are making things up.
Even in glob science this effect has very little study attributed to it, likely due to the ridiculous myth that the moon's light is not dangerous and again the 'damned' nature of the research itself. To replicate this exactly in a laboratory would be impossible due to a lack of samples for the bioluminescent source to match the Neil-Sokarul particles it gives off.
Like I said, optical rotation is a known scientific property.  You did not invent something new.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2016, 10:11:40 AM »
Even more specifically, it has a range of around -1% at 11° to about +7% at 105° with the shift to the positive occurring at the occult number of 23°.
Completely made up.
If one were to use a phased parallel shearing filter combined with a unilateral correcting sensor with a thrust vector range of 10-100 SAE nanometers, the RNA/DNA cross-sampling can be observed.  Alternating direct current sin-wave fluctuation can occur in the occult range specified +/- 5%.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 11:18:03 AM by 29silhouette »

« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2016, 10:32:32 AM »
Completely made up.
I one were to use a phased parallel shearing filter combined with a unilateral correcting sensor with a thrust vector range of 10-100 SAE nanometers, the RNA/DNA cross-sampling can be observed.  Alternating direct current sin-wave fluctuation can occur in the occult range specified +/- 5%.
Only on Thursdays.

getrealzommb

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2016, 11:02:21 AM »
Completely made up.
I one were to use a phased parallel shearing filter combined with a unilateral correcting sensor with a thrust vector range of 10-100 SAE nanometers, the RNA/DNA cross-sampling can be observed.  Alternating direct current sin-wave fluctuation can occur in the occult range specified +/- 5%.
Only on Thursdays.

I cant do Thursdays, except for in the month of Septober.

Bi monthly Sundays?

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2016, 01:27:21 PM »
Completely made up.
If one were to use a phased parallel shearing filter combined with a unilateral correcting sensor with a thrust vector range of 10-100 SAE nanometers, the RNA/DNA cross-sampling can be observed.  Alternating direct current sin-wave fluctuation can occur in the occult range specified +/- 5%.

This is utterly ridiculous! Any fool knows that you'd need a bilateral correcting sensor and a thrust range of at least 104 SAE nanometers! Even on a Thursday.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

getrealzommb

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2016, 01:38:29 PM »
Completely made up.

This is utterly ridiculous! Any fool knows that you'd need a bilateral correcting sensor and a thrust range of at least 104 SAE nanometers! Even on a Thursday.

I cant do Thursdays, except for in the month of Septober.

Bi monthly Sundays?

I can bring my bilateral correcting sensor, my £23 phased parallel shearing filter, and an inverted quadropod to balance it all on, every other Sunday.  (I share them with a friend, he gets them the opposing Sundays)  Thursdays clash with my water basket weaving class.  :-[
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 01:41:54 PM by getrealzommb »

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2016, 03:30:37 PM »
Completely made up.

I think I see the problem.  My method does work, but you have to use the day between Wednesday and Thursday.  The 'conspiracy' does a good job keeping it a secret, but it is there.  There's a little known hack of setting your clock ahead at midnight the following day, a day in advance after reversing it forward a day.

Otherwise a non-euclidean optical tetranometer can be used to calculate the difference.

« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2016, 11:06:50 AM »
Otherwise a non-euclidean optical tetranometer can be used to calculate the difference.

Fortunately, Mr Davis has one of these devices.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.

« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2016, 04:25:58 PM »
John, it is wonderful to have actual research instead of people out-armchairing each other. I really feel like you are one of the few people actually interested in science on the forum. That's why we would really love to have your report published here first.
Thank you. Which report are you talking of?
Yours. I suppose you have run an experiment to come here and claim what you have, haven't you? So I'd like to review the report.

Actually, a scientist is not supposed to make his research public. Moreover, Albertus Magnus expressly prohibited that. I think he is absolutely right.
"It is not necessary that hypotheses should be true, or even probable; it is sufficient that they lead to results of calculation which agree with calculation".
Copernicus

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2016, 10:10:01 PM »
Even more specifically, it has a range of around -1% at 11° to about +7% at 105° with the shift to the positive occurring at the occult number of 23°. One of many differences is that it has negative polarization from particle scattering likely caused by irregularly shaped particles smaller or equal to the moonlights wavelength. This is consistent with a bioluminescent source and also explains the genesis of the irregularly shaped particles[nb]Known as Neil-Sokarul Particles or NSP for short[/nb]. Even in glob science this effect has very little study attributed to it, likely due to the ridiculous myth that the moon's light is not dangerous and again the 'damned' nature of the research itself. To replicate this exactly in a laboratory would be impossible due to a lack of samples for the bioluminescent source to match the Neil-Sokarul particles it gives off.

Look, you people are treating these "Neil[2]-Sokarul Particles or NSP[3] for short" far too casually. There is most certainly a warning buried in there somewhere, maybe someone can help ferret it out! If appropriate action isn't taken it might have implications for the whole Flat Earth Society.

[2] I am of the opinion that they are very relevant to ancient reptiles among us, like
      and possibly to ,
     these may be infecting the whole environment with these insidious NSPs!

[3] These NS Particles really need further research. John's bringing them to our attention is to be commended.
      Just look up  NSP & Harm Reduction, maybe I'm wrong, it could even be those NSPs.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2016, 12:43:03 PM »
If its not gravitation, as the sources ruled out, what do you think it is then other than light?

And yes, at least one of the sources I have posted does list it as dangerous. In fact, almost all the sources mention how one can see how previous results have shown

Moving on, those numbers aren't made up. So... good job on that.

I am also not talking about optical rotation - are you sure you know what that word means? I never said I invented it either Sokarul. NSP, however are the proposed small non-rotund particles responsible for scattering and polarizing, specifically those such particles within the lunar life forms. Its well known that the exact solutions for the scattering do not adhere to Mie scattering as they are non-spherical and below the wavelength in question. This is consistent with bio-luminescent life due to the minute non-spherical particles present around and in said life-forms.

Look, I understand its hard shedding the scales from ones eyes. Letting go of the globularist lies spoon fed to you throughout your entire academic career is not easy even for the stoutest of minds. Often it leads to existential crises or cognitive dissonance. But still, you must try to understand. I can lead the horse to water, but I can't make him wear sunglasses. He has to do that for himself.

Incidentally, somebody should do a study on the affects of polarized eye filters to combat moon blindness in horses.

Its ludicrous to say the moon is not dangerous and you know it. Every culture on earth has known it. Animals know it. Primates know it. Lions know it. Doctors, Nurses, Psychiatric professionals all will attest to the moons dangerous affects. And even you, yes you, know it somewhere buried deep below the piles of rotund mess they threw in your head. You just have to let it shine through.

Let your innate knowledge shine through. While the last hundred or so years may seem impressive to you, they are but a drop in the bucket compared to the evolutionary distilled knowledge lying dormant and suffocating below layer after layer of indoctrination.

To everybody else, the dangers of the moonlight are very serious and the topic should be treated as such. We wouldn't want someone coming here and thinking this is a joke and then contracting lunar blindness or lunacy. Even if you don't believe in the dangers of the moon, this gives you no right to put others in serious danger by making light of such a serious topic. The fact of the matter is that given Pascal's Wager, it would be foolish to not wear your sunglasses at night until we've had time to study this new development.  In addition you'll receive the benefit of being able to track visions in your eyes.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 12:50:21 PM by John Davis »
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2016, 12:59:00 PM »
If its not gravitation, as the sources ruled out, what do you think it is then other than light?

Troll Power.

I'll give you 8 out of 10 on the Willmire Comedy Index for that post.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2016, 01:04:48 PM »
Rhubarb rhubarb, watermelon, peas and carrots, walla walla.

« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2016, 02:22:25 PM »

He's flipped.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2016, 02:25:09 PM »

He's flipped.

lurk moar  :P

I will be buying polarized glasses this weekend so I can garden by the moonlight.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

LuggerSailor

• 12 men on the Moon, 11 of them Scouts.
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2016, 02:51:24 PM »
That's probably the most sensible thing he's posted in this whole thread.
LuggerSailor.
Sailor and Navigator.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2016, 05:51:20 PM »

Agreed. It's funny as hell. At this point, he's the only "FE'er" on here who actually makes an effort.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2016, 08:39:20 PM »

He's flipped.

I will be buying polarized glasses this weekend so I can garden by the moonlight.
Surely you keep all your plants well protected from these cross-polarised rays. I think rhubarb is especially sensitive.

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2016, 09:04:46 PM »

Don't forget polarized sun/moon screen.  SPF 30 at least.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2016, 12:30:33 PM »

Don't forget polarized sun/moon screen.  SPF 30 at least.
Lightscreen lotion is a great idea. While its main intent is to block UV rays, most of which are not given off by the moon (about 1% compared to the sun) using a Zinc Oxide based screen will surely help mitigate damage. It is best to cover the areas that are expected to have the most damage (The brain and Eyes) completely as in this shot:

If possible, make sure to apply it even more evenly than this woman to ensure you don't get odd glances due to having streaks on your faces. Additionally, black turtle necks and pants should be considered, again to help reflect as many of the harmful rays as possible. Coupled with polarized eye filters you'll be unstoppable. Take for instance this fellow, clearly aware of the dangers of the night he has done well to cover his entire body with white paste, sunglasses, and gloves:

Likely you'll even notice some increased attention from the opposite sex - our sexual drive is keenly linked to how powerful the opposite sex seems. Your increased power during the moonlight hours will make you an ideal match for any mate of the night.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2016, 12:35:53 PM »
I live in Florida, there's no way I can wear a turtle neck shirt whilst gardening  :'( I will just have to risk the moon burn.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2016, 12:45:44 PM »
I live in Florida, there's no way I can wear a turtle neck shirt whilst gardening  :'( I will just have to risk the moon burn.
You'll likely be ok if you just use the screen. You may also consider a wide brimmed gardening hat. Simply line the inside with foil, black cloth, or another suitable material and you'll be gardening again with ease of mind. The most important area to protect is your head!

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2016, 01:01:12 PM »
While we're at it, we should all install filters to remove the dangerous dihydrogen-monoxide from our drinking water.

While you are at it, this is a very present danger. This dangerous compound is also present in our bath or shower. Don't go out of doors when it is raining without protective clothing. It is even dangerous to swim in the ocean....it is even more pesent there. It is everywhere. Avoid contact with it by all means if you intend to stay healthy, both mentally and physically.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2016, 02:44:05 PM »
You'll likely be ok if you just use the screen. You may also consider a wide brimmed gardening hat. Simply line the inside with foil, black cloth, or another suitable material and you'll be gardening again with ease of mind. The most important area to protect is your head!

Oh, I could make a gardening hat out of foil!

« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2016, 10:08:00 AM »
Mr Davis, I'm interested in your opinion - since the moon is so deadly to ships that crews are forbidden to sleep on the decks, do you think this might be the cause of extinction of the dinosaurs as they travelled the oceans in their boats? Since it is proven beyond doubt by FE'ers that dinosaurs did make boats, right?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2016, 10:10:47 AM »
Mr Davis, I'm interested in your opinion - since the moon is so deadly to ships that crews are forbidden to sleep on the decks, do you think this might be the cause of extinction of the dinosaurs as they travelled the oceans in their boats? Since it is proven beyond doubt by FE'ers that dinosaurs did make boats, right?

Please make your own thread about the dinosaur boats.  This thread is about moonlight dangers.  Your are just trying to derail now.