Poll

Should the subject and technique of immortality, soul and body transformation be shared with the public?

Yes please
2 (100%)
No wise, no, don't.
0 (0%)
I'm already a snake, tss.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $

• 163 Replies

Lorddave

Re: Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2023, 11:43:28 PM »
They are starting to work out how to reverse aging.
Its not easy, the body has no reason to live past your parenting years, so we have to program it to want to live.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/12/health/reversing-aging-scn-wellness/index.html

If your under 40, there is a good chance you will live to see aging as a solved problem.
No need to give Wise any money
Immortality is currently not for sale. I will use my knowledge to cancel the immortality of the undead. I will explain all the details at the meeting to the members of the counsil.

Thus, they will have paid the price of sending 10 million Syrian invaders to my country and insisting that the pharaoh be my president.

Immortals neither will president, nor will be King in anywhere anymore. It has ended, I mean, it will.

I'm not bluffing, I don't, but I'm open to offers of peace. The terms of peace are: abandoning the pharaoh's insistence on the president, sending 10 million Syrians to their homes, and halting global genocide plans such as fake alien invasion, epidemic, global warming-induced plans, haarp-type attacks, etc and also to abandon the policy of economic crisis and the insistence on global slavery based on the one-state regime.

The terms of the deal are heavy, oh yes, because the payoff is heavy too.

Do you even know one person whose immortal?  Because I bet they age.  Thus making immortality a curse.

Also, why tell us?  We don't care.  We're not immortal.

Well... You guys aren't anyway.
Just because they're going old doesn't mean they're going to die. Getting old or getting sick is not related to their death.  I don't want to talk more about this.

No, but a body that ages becomes frail.  Joints hurt.  Movement is a chore.  Your eyes get dim.  Hearing becomes worse.  Your body deteriorates and without natural death, you'll be stuck in conatant pain, unable to act or perhaps even think coherently.  It will be like hell and you will beg the reaper to take you.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2023, 12:54:44 AM »
Its not easy, the body has no reason to live past your parenting years, so we have to program it to want to live.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/12/health/reversing-aging-scn-wellness/index.html

If your under 40, there is a good chance you will live to see aging as a solved problem.
Immortality is currently not for sale. I will use my knowledge to cancel the immortality of the undead. I will explain all the details at the meeting to the members of the counsil.

Thus, they will have paid the price of sending 10 million Syrian invaders to my country and insisting that the pharaoh be my president.

Immortals neither will president, nor will be King in anywhere anymore. It has ended, I mean, it will.

I'm not bluffing, I don't, but I'm open to offers of peace. The terms of peace are: abandoning the pharaoh's insistence on the president, sending 10 million Syrians to their homes, and halting global genocide plans such as fake alien invasion, epidemic, global warming-induced plans, haarp-type attacks, etc and also to abandon the policy of economic crisis and the insistence on global slavery based on the one-state regime.

Do you even know one person whose immortal?  Because I bet they age.  Thus making immortality a curse.

Just because they're going old doesn't mean they're going to die. Getting old or getting sick is not related to their death.  I don't want to talk more about this.

No, but a body that ages becomes frail.  Joints hurt.  Movement is a chore.  Your eyes get dim.  Hearing becomes worse.  Your body deteriorates and without natural death, you'll be stuck in conatant pain, unable to act or perhaps even think coherently.  It will be like hell and you will beg the reaper to take you.
Death has nothing to do with them. I wrote about it in the book of wisdom. I also said that I did not want to write anything more. I understand your concern but this will only cause you ignored. Because you're forcing me to make mistakes, and it's better to ignore you for a while than to take a risk, last warn.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=90832.msg2404219#msg2404219

Read it, don't ask anything more.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2023, 02:57:59 AM »

Death has nothing to do with them. I wrote about it in the book of wisdom. I also said that I did not want to write anything more. I understand your concern but this will only cause you ignored. Because you're forcing me to make mistakes, and it's better to ignore you for a while than to take a risk, last warn.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=90832.msg2404219#msg2404219

Read it, don't ask anything more.

But I must!

1. It mentions nothing of aging.
You see them die, but that deceased person is shown to you as someone who looks like him. In reality that person does not die, he just changes name and disguise.
If I were to behead an immortal and hold his head with me for 40 days and 40 nights, how can he be someone else?  Are immortals able to predict when they will be 'killed' and have a look alike prepared?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2023, 03:01:49 AM »

Can we have less of the "beheading immortals" talk please, it gives me the shivers.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2023, 05:06:05 AM »
[Questions that the answers can cause chaos in the world]
This has reached such an extent that I have to fix the problem about you. You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2023, 05:40:32 AM »

Can we have less of the "beheading immortals" talk please, it gives me the shivers.
Just keep your eyes out for people with really dodgy accents

"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2023, 05:58:05 AM »

Nice coat though.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2023, 06:06:28 AM »

They why did you revive the topic.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Lorddave

« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2023, 09:17:10 AM »
[Questions that the answers can cause chaos in the world]
This has reached such an extent that I have to fix the problem about you. You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

A wise man without the discipline to resist answering is not wise.

Tho this is, quite possibly, the best reason to be blocked ever.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2023, 04:34:00 AM »
Aging and not being able to die are two very different things. Not giving wise money either way, but still.
Why would anyone want to be immortal? Cant think of any worse torture. In about 4 - 5 billion years the Sun will consume the earth. The planet will be lifeless well before then. IF your still wondering the planet then, you will get consumed by the sun, unable to die, and experience nothing but flames, and light for billions of years. Followed by darkness and cold for trillions afterwards.

Id chose not aging and still able to die over immortality.

But thats impossible
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2023, 05:58:11 AM »
The truth of the matter is I don't think the worldly life is good enough to be worth living more than an ordinary life time. Too boring to even live for once. But this is a valid way of thinking for healthy-minded people like us. For a species that thinks it is superior to humans, aims to enslave them, and thus tries to prove that it is superior to humans, living more than once or for a long time can be a goal that can be used to achieve something.

In this context, it seems inevitable that a species that does not belong to the class of human beings, but is related to humans, discovered and used immortality. They are so old that they even outlived the genies. In this way, they have enough life experience to manipulate genies and use them for intelligence.

Of course, this will give people the time they will need to explore different civilizations by reaching other dimensions of being, such as underground or beyond Antarctica, for those exploring the infinite energy cycle. As angry globalists, you can think of it as getting enough time to explore different civilizations in space. In any case, some species, and some people under certain circumstances, may need it. Of course, this is not a need for healthy people like us. However, it wouldn't be bad if I turned into an eagle and dropped a device on Lucifer's head.  Now he was worried about it. For the first time, he was worried about a person. haha. What I do is the guarantee of what I will do. This will be my reaction to their election of ReTaErd (Recep Tayyip Erdoğan) as president. If you were Lucifer, would you help someone whose name is shortened to ReTard become president? So Lucifer is also Retard. Then let me tell you, it is a miracle that he is at the top with this retardiness. I think it's time to show him that miracles are no more. The sad part is that she will only learn this once in this lifetime.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2023, 07:06:08 AM »
The truth of the matter is I don't think the worldly life is good enough to be worth living more than an ordinary life time. Too boring to even live for once. But this is a valid way of thinking for healthy-minded people like us. For a species that thinks it is superior to humans, aims to enslave them, and thus tries to prove that it is superior to humans, living more than once or for a long time can be a goal that can be used to achieve something.

In this context, it seems inevitable that a species that does not belong to the class of human beings, but is related to humans, discovered and used immortality. They are so old that they even outlived the genies. In this way, they have enough life experience to manipulate genies and use them for intelligence.

Of course, this will give people the time they will need to explore different civilizations by reaching other dimensions of being, such as underground or beyond Antarctica, for those exploring the infinite energy cycle. As angry globalists, you can think of it as getting enough time to explore different civilizations in space. In any case, some species, and some people under certain circumstances, may need it. Of course, this is not a need for healthy people like us. However, it wouldn't be bad if I turned into an eagle and dropped a device on Lucifer's head.  Now he was worried about it. For the first time, he was worried about a person. haha. What I do is the guarantee of what I will do. This will be my reaction to their election of ReTaErd (Recep Tayyip Erdoğan) as president. If you were Lucifer, would you help someone whose name is shortened to ReTard become president? So Lucifer is also Retard. Then let me tell you, it is a miracle that he is at the top with this retardiness. I think it's time to show him that miracles are no more. The sad part is that she will only learn this once in this lifetime.

Your revolutionary ideas are being monitored by the Millî İstihbarat Teşkilatı .

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2023, 07:19:36 AM »
As a remind, I am still keeping you on the ignore list. Best wishes.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2023, 08:39:27 AM »

Which is sweet irony.  I tried to warn you, for who is to come.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #134 on: June 01, 2023, 12:40:21 AM »
What do I have to do to get on this exclusive list?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #135 on: June 01, 2023, 01:07:09 AM »
Acting like a retard or turd, or being a clone and ignoring the warnings made by me.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #136 on: June 01, 2023, 02:36:16 AM »

Ask him about immortality.  He hates having to answer things that would "destroy humanity" and he has no will power to keep from answering.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #137 on: June 01, 2023, 07:06:47 AM »
Acting like a retard or turd, or being a clone and ignoring the warnings made by me.

Can't deny how much wise loves me.  He now calls others what I've called him.  What beautiful projection.  Only the best of BFFs would consider mimickry .
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2023, 06:01:10 AM »
The best kind of user is the one that threatens to place you on an ignore list. Finally, through lots of begging eventually does. And then still replies to you.
Those are the funniest.

I bet Wise responds to all those he ignores as well. He just cant help it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2023, 06:15:39 AM »
The best kind of user is the one that threatens to place you on an ignore list. Finally, through lots of begging eventually does. And then still replies to you.
Those are the funniest.

I bet Wise responds to all those he ignores as well. He just cant help it.
You lost the bet. Replying to someone I ignored is your wrong sence. I see the posts I have ignored when people that I have not ignored are quoted. And in this case, the person I reply to is not the person I ignored, but the person quoting him. I don't care what the person I ignored says or thinks, but I do care what the person quoting says and thinks. However, if these people continue to express lie and wrong opinions about the ignored people, they will be on the ignored list. By the way, both posts written above you are on the block list, I don't care what they write. But if you had quoted them, I could have replied to you on that. Persisting in this attitude means that you are closer to them and that you want to be on the ignore list. Since you've already been on this list so many times, I think it's turned into a kind of addictive Stockholm syndrome for you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2023, 07:08:59 AM »
You know... If wise ignores everyone...will he just stop posting?

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2023, 08:34:07 AM »
You should know that your in trouble when you cant find supporters of your fringe conspiracies on a Flat Earth Society site.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2023, 11:28:04 PM »
How many are we here as real members, i.e. believers or ordinary people? About 10 or a bit more:

Me, Sceptimatic, Sandokhan, Tom Bishop, faded mike, danang, bulmabriefs144, turbonyum2, Ski, cikljamas, bullwinkle... You can find these names in wise's list.  Other than these names are either angry globalists, AI bots, or government officials. As the list goes down, being a normal person decreases and being an angry globalist increases.

What matters to me and to believers is what we think of each other.

Ignoring angry globalist AI bots does not cause to lose reputation, contrary cause it gains. Now you are one of them.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2023, 11:34:56 PM »
You should know that your in trouble when you cant find supporters of your fringe conspiracies on a Flat Earth Society site.

Congrats on getting on the list!

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2023, 01:51:20 AM »
Thank you!

I wonder, as his echo chamber gets smaller, will his ideas become more nuts or less so?
Or eventually is it just an echo chamber with one member?

Lorddave

« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2023, 02:29:58 AM »
Thank you!

I wonder, as his echo chamber gets smaller, will his ideas become more nuts or less so?
Or eventually is it just an echo chamber with one member?
Neither.
He just wants the attention.  But he's a moron since those of us he blocks are still able to see his posts.  We can monitor everything and report back to our government masters so he can be ... Dealt with.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2023, 04:16:36 AM »
He just wants the attention.  But he's a moron since those of us he blocks are still able to see his posts.  We can monitor everything and report back to our government masters so he can be ... Dealt with.
How do you deal with someone like him?

Keep small children away from him.
Put him on a no fly list.
Warn people he comes in contact with of his condition?

He is really harmless unless he comes in contact with children. Keep children away from him at all cost.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2023, 05:46:17 AM »

He is really harmless unless he comes in contact with children. Keep children away from him at all cost.

Well he's from Turkey.  Turkey pays good money to keep eyes on their whackos.
Rabinoz RIP

Lorddave

« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2023, 06:10:52 AM »

Well he's from Turkey.  Turkey pays good money to keep eyes on their whackos.
Or revolutionaries.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2023, 10:52:32 PM »
Will you stop insulting? You are not currently disabled and I do not intend to add you. This information not only prevents the person asking the question from wasting time to continue with the questions, but also prevents others from thinking that there is no answer to this question.

My ignoring is not for the purpose of prevent you reporting  me anywhere, it is for ignoring your questions. It basically works this way. I suggest that you turn on your normal mode without further manipulating the subject. Giving information about the ignore is for informing the person and others about why they are not getting answers to their questions. If I don't specify it, you won't know if I ignored you or not.

I have served at different levels of the state and have no enemies. Let go of your childish behavior and grow up.
Wise, this is going to be hard to grasp for you. But you can do what most people on earth do.

Just ignore someone by not reacting to what they are saying without publicly broadcasting it. Your just looking for attention.

This is how it works. You see something you want to ignore, then, what you do is, nothing. You do nothing. You move on to another discussion, or dont reply to them.

This may be hard for you. But with some practice, you will find a way to ignore things, without making a big thing about it.
This is how 99.99% of people do it. Its super effective.