Is he serious?

• 48 Replies
?

Cameron 1964

• On the run from the Illuminati
Re: Is he serious?
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2024, 08:20:49 AM »
cobra, you really need to read up on the dating methods. Here is the best place to start:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1640735#msg1640735

A mechanical dynamics phenomenon, easily shown as the reason low pressure systems spin one way north of the equator and the opposite direction south of the equator. A feature of reality your childish FE model can't explain.

What is this, flat earth debate 101? I dealt with such matters many years ago. The Coriolis effect is caused by the rotation of the ether field above the surface of the Earth. Read up on ether magnetism:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg759332#msg759332

North Pole - Center - South Pole, different spin in either semiplane. Quite simple.
So now the aether moves physical objects around. Cool. Seems like another paradox. Let's call it the Sandhokan Aether paradox.

To answer you original question. No he's not serious, he just likes messing with folks.
Throwing out garbage science to spin you up and change the topic.
Cause the whole subject matter is ridiculous.
A flat earth, really?
Anyone who has been to an ocean coast know this is silly.
I can't see islands 10 or 20 miles off the coast.
Gee, the ferry boat disappears mikes miles from shore.
I can't see the shoreline from 20 miles out.
Hmm... Doesn't appear like a flat ocean.
Why does the angle to the North Star change so much when I go north or disappear completely at the equator?
Hmm.. that's not right for a flat world?
Why are the stars rotating around a southern polar axis and not wissing by sideways?
Hmm, that doesn't seem to makes sense .
Why are everyday events I observe not consistent with a flat earth?
Hmm, I wonder....
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 08:43:54 AM by Cameron 1964 »
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

?

Cameron 1964

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2024, 08:49:10 AM »
Have you seen the argument that gravity doesn't exist. That's a hoot. Especially Turbonium _s attempts to explain. Some funny stuff.
The other argument is gravity doesn't exist because of the three body problem.
I really hope these people are just goofing around. It would quite troubling to think people can be that separated from reality otherwise.

JackBlack

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2024, 02:23:28 PM »
What's crazy is when people resort to telling blatant lies like  turbonium2 when they say the public can't buy telescopes.
Try to actually understand what they are saying, before you go making entirely insane assumptions and providing crap which in no way refutes what they say.

If you actually bothered reading what they said you would know their claim is that in the past astronomers were using telescopes (often ones custom built by them) and claiming to see things which other people couldn't verify, and now pretty much anyone can buy a telescope and not see the same things, so he claims they are lying.

?

Cameron 1964

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2024, 12:35:51 PM »
Have you honestly just created a thread saying technology which is informed by science, is now refuting science? So, the same camera technology which is used in super powerful telescopes which take us up close and personal to planets and other galaxies, is now disproving stars as suns?

Did you forget to take your pills this morning?

I haven't taken their pills, swallowed their bs, accepted their endless excuses for hiding rockets from us after the first 3-4 minutes, claiming they've seen millions of things in 'space' through their telescopes, and never once allowing us to see or confirm if it is actually TRUE or not!

When you tell me this is all about 'SCIENCE', it SHOULD BE about science, and not about HIDING things from us, preventing others from CONFIRMING the CLAIMS of scientists, with a pack of BS excuses for hiding things from us!

THAT is the pill YOU'VE been taking all this time, sadly. 

Science IS, in it's true form, it's proper form, about the truth, seeking the truth, finding the truth, whenever possible, and - MOST IMPORTANT - it is about being OPEN, HONEST, and TRANSPARENT in all things, all claims made, all actions, findings, and conclusions...

Do you even REALIZE what those bunch of liars, known as 'astronomers', have always DONE, since day one? 

They've always made claims, about seeing things, in 'outer space', to the whole world, and have NEVER, EVER, let others, let us, the public, SEE what THEY have claimed to see, through their telescopes, and never WILL let anyone else see through them, at any object, or 'distant, unknown galaxies', etc. which we have NEVER seen, nor CAN see, because those BS artists don't ever LET anyone else see through them, using BS excuses, which are NEVER, EVER allowed, with any ACTUAL sciences, which, as I've just said, are open, honest, and fully transparent, in all actions, all claims, all findings, results, tests, and conclusions.

When a so-called 'science', is about observations of something nobody can even SEE by eye, or by our OWN instruments, our OWN telescopes, or after we DO have such instruments, have made up a story about how stars cannot be seen properly using the same methods used for ALL things we see, through the same instruments! 

After they made up a BS story, that claims only ONE object, must use this, um...unique method, which is absurd, and NEVER used, because it makes objects with light, in the distance, look like BLOBS of light, if it WAS done, by letting in all EXTERNAL light, from elsewhere, which does NOT come from the object itself!

How can anyone not UNDERSTAND that it does NOT work, in any way? 

You can keep on arguing that it DOES work, and I'll keep on explaining to you why it can NEVER work, and say using that 'method' for objects with light, in the distance, ON EARTH, which ALSO appear to us as 'tiny points of light' in the distance, they ALSO would look like blobs of light, and then sharpen them, into a SHARP blob of light!

Even if stars WERE 'trillions of miles away from Earth', and even if there WERE an 'endless space or universe, and somehow, it is PITCH BLACK everywhere else, but stars, even though they've also told us there's COUNTLESS stars out there, in 'endless space', which would BLANKET our skies at night, with those countless stars out in 'space', but whatever, it's all TRUE, because they've TOLD US it is all true!  And they've SEEN it! And TOLD us what they have seen, through their powerful telescopes, nobody else is allowed to see through!

That's NOT a science, it may be CALLED a 'science', and believed by the masses as a 'science', because all of us were TOLD, and TAUGHT, it was a 'science', so I ONCE DID believe it was a 'science', without any clue about it as the very OPPOSITE of a science, which I later found out.

So over 10000 years, or so, until the telescope was invented, we used many, many different instruments, for magnification of objects in the distance, land in the distance, while at sea, and it became standard to use these instruments on ships, and in surveying land, and so forth.

Those instruments were very, very important, and they made ever more advanced instruments, that saw things ever further out in the distance, saw things closer up, etc.

We had small scopes, and binoculars, among many others, as rival companies worked on developing ever better, more powerful instruments, and did so, and sold many, many of these instruments, around the world.

Everyone here has binoculars, or most of us do, for example. A lot of us have telescopes, or had one, or can get one, but never, ever, can get one as good as 'astronomers' have!

If we had all those instruments, before the telescope came along, it would make sense to build them, sell them, around the world, in the same way, right?

But what was done, with the telescope, was to PREVENT them from us, to build them for a great, newly created field of 'science', that will use those powerful instruments, which will make stars, and planets, seen very, very close up, as never before could be! 

Because up to that point, we were told, and taught, over and over again, for absolutely NO reason, nor useful or worthwhile to know, no matter if it IS true, or is NOT true, because it's entirely irrelevant, and useless to bleat about to children, of any age, let alone a 7 year old, or 12 year old, clueless about basic geography, at that point!  What a joke!

If you cannot understand, it is simply a ruse, a con, a trick to fool people about how to 'see stars', up close....you choose not to see it as a ruse, a trick.

Isn't it odd, that if all we could ever hope to see of all the stars, with any instrument, right now, or ever made in the future, will always show stars as nothing more than tiny points of light, from using them on Earth, anyway!

While they also claim to see unknown, much more distant stars, and galaxies, nobody else has ever seen, or allowed to see!   This is a complete perversion of any sort of actual science.

This is how any science can be used two ways, one is for reality, and truth, and transparent, the other way is in hiding all of the truth, making up lies about truths, and so on.

See the distinction here?
Jack, you're defending the defenseless.
Clearly Turbonium is claiming astronomers never let anyone look in their telescopes.
Which patently false. Sure normal folks can't build a modern billion dollar telescope for themselves, but it's dishonest to say nobody has access to a telescope.
You can buy a pretty impressive one for not too much money or go to a local university that has a big one and look through that one.
Then and only then can you claim fakery by an entire field of science.
But Turbonium would never do that because he already has all the answers with zero evidence, just pure assumptions and unfounded claims.

?

Cameron 1964

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2024, 04:53:12 PM »
For Space Cowgirl.

Leavin' home, out on the road
I've been down before
Ridin' along in this big ol' jet plane
I've been thinkin' about my home
But my love light seems so far away
And I feel like it's all been done
Somebody's tryin' to make me stay
You know I've got to be movin' on
Oh, oh big ol' jet airliner
Don't carry me too far away
'Cause it's here that I've got to stay
Goodbye to all my friends at home
Goodbye to people I've trusted
I've got to go out and make my way
I might get rich you know I might bet busted
But my heart keeps calling me backwards
As I get on the 707
Ridin' high I got tears in my eyes
You know you got to go through hell
Before you get to heaven
Big ol' jet airliner
Touchin' down in New England town
Feel the heat comin' down
I've got to keep on keepin' on
You know the big wheel keeps on spinnin' around
And I'm goin' with some hesitation
You know that I can surely see
That I don't want to get caught up in any of that
Funky shit goin' down in the city
Big ol' jet airliner
Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah
Big ol' jet airliner
Carry me to my home
'Cause it's there that I belong

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2024, 05:45:54 PM »
For the past week Whiskey in the Jar has been stuck in my head. Nothing I do gets rid of it. lol
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Cameron 1964

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2024, 06:12:15 PM »
be thankful it's not some horrific tv jingle. That happens to me sometimes. Then I need a does of the dead or some pre-wall Floyd. 😉

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2024, 06:01:29 AM »
For the past week Whiskey in the Jar has been stuck in my head. Nothing I do gets rid of it. lol

The only version.

Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2024, 06:21:58 AM »
Jura, my mother made me watch some singing twink Riverdance thing on Youtube the other day. It doesn't matter what else I listen to, I even listened to Metallica!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2024, 11:56:31 PM »
Umm. Why did moderators derail this most seriousl thread? Seems like a coverup. I am starting to the wise and sandakaka are nasa spies.

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2024, 06:36:45 AM »
Jura, my mother made me watch some singing twink Riverdance thing on Youtube the other day. It doesn't matter what else I listen to, I even listened to Metallica!

There's a million other catchy songs out there. Are you chasing some suggestions?

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2024, 12:06:20 AM »

Now that’s the most interesting comment you have ever made in your puff. A totally excellent musical number based on an old Irish folk song. Phil and his band made some great tracks though I’m not sure what he’d think if, he’d been still around, about that one being stuck in a mind such as yours….
Really…..what a laugh!!!

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2024, 06:51:34 PM »

Cured yet, of that shitty song? If not, try "flawless" by George Michael or "Moves like jagger".

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2024, 07:24:22 AM »

Less of the “shitty song” Smokey, it’s a classic, especially set against George Michael.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2024, 07:53:18 AM »
You are free to debate all you like, but you and your alt just spam insults. I warned you yesterday, so you're on notice. Try to attack the argument and not the person making the argument.

We are inclined to attack the person making the argument when said argument is not an argument but a false reality. I mean, you tell me, keeping our differences aside, is the sun really no older than 6.9 * 10˛ years?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 07:59:04 AM by EarthIsRotund »
I love Mairimashita Iruma Kun

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2024, 08:36:25 AM »
You are free to debate all you like, but you and your alt just spam insults. I warned you yesterday, so you're on notice. Try to attack the argument and not the person making the argument.

We are inclined to attack the person making the argument when said argument is not an argument but a false reality. I mean, you tell me, keeping our differences aside, is the sun really no older than 6.9 * 10˛ years?

You are inclined to attack the person because you are too lazy to debate, or you don't have the strength of mind to resist your urges.

I don't know how old the sun is! I am more inclined to think it is a few billion years old.

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2024, 04:05:22 PM »

Less of the “shitty song” Smokey, it’s a classic, especially set against George Michael.

I know. I was just stirring. I wasn't serious and very rarely am. But for a song stuck in your head replacement, because I'm such a prick.......

Plug in Jack Black - (the real Jack Black) - Tenacious D - "Tribute" or "Master Exploder". 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 04:07:42 PM by Smoke Machine »

gnuarm

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2024, 06:18:53 AM »
Right. How was the measurement done? What method was used? Please explain to your readers. Light is a variable, not a constant, the barrier constituted by the ether slows down its speed considerably. So do explain what method was used.
Stop making shit up. Light speed is constant in a vacuum. Proven over and over. Starting with Michelson and Morely.
No ether effects except brain damage from breathing to much ether.

Just to be accurate, the M&M interferometer experiment did not prove the speed of light in a vacuum is constant.  It proved that there was no medium (typically called the "Aether") which light traveled through.  They did this by measuring the difference in time it took for light to travel on two perpendicular paths.  They could measure this to a fraction of a wavelength of the light they used.  By rotating the apparatus, they showed this time to be constant in any orientation.  Had there been a medium carrying light, they would have seen the differential timing to vary with orientation. 

No part of this experiment was used to calculate the speed of light.

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2024, 11:30:15 PM »

Normally a debate is between two points of view that both have an even chance of being right. Often the result of a debate will come down to opinion rather than any underlying truth.
On this site debate is not really the term that needs to be applied as the notions put forward are often so preposterous that they fall well beyond the borders of probability and exist no more than in an irrational thought.
When someone put forward a thought that the sun is just a few hundred years old there is little point in dealing with such irrationality as the thought borders on madness.
As for name calling, that’s endemic on this site. Just read any of Jack Black’s comments for an example.
Really…..what a laugh!!!