Must Flat Earther's also subscribe to the moon hoax conspiracies?

• 93 Replies

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Must Flat Earther's also subscribe to the moon hoax conspiracies?
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2013, 01:26:51 PM »
Why do you ask?  Is it that you feel that drugs invalidate a situations worth or its fruit?
Your statements seemed vague and rambling. Drugs can change ones perception of reality and their ability to express it. Drugs don't invalidate a situations worth, I was just having trouble determining perceiving your reason for posting. Perhaps I should not have.been so judgemental, forgive me.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Puttah

« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2013, 08:51:17 PM »
Why do you ask?  Is it that you feel that drugs invalidate a situations worth or its fruit?
Your statements seemed vague and rambling. Drugs can change ones perception of reality and their ability to express it. Drugs don't invalidate a situations worth, I was just having trouble determining perceiving your reason for posting. Perhaps I should not have.been so judgemental, forgive me.

Forgive us John Davis.
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2013, 09:29:50 AM »
Nothing to forgive, I was simply curious.  I posted due to the question being asked, and I responded in what I thought was a reasonable way.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2013, 01:43:19 PM »
What was the original subject again...?