Poll

Should the subject and technique of immortality, soul and body transformation be shared with the public?

Yes please
2 (100%)
No wise, no, don't.
0 (0%)
I'm already a snake, tss.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $

• 163 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2018, 12:17:16 PM »
I'm struggling with my immortality right now. Was it really worth the fraction of a Bitcoin to become immortal? Why do I suddenly feel empty inside? What happens when the sun becomes a red giant? Will I survive, and just feel burny all over? AM I IN HELL NOW?? Can this panic attack go on forever?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2018, 12:48:37 PM »
I hope you saved enough for retirement.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2018, 03:36:37 AM »
Sounds like I must stay alive in next 20 years for collect the required money.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2018, 02:16:41 PM »
I'm struggling with my immortality right now. Was it really worth the fraction of a Bitcoin to become immortal? Why do I suddenly feel empty inside? What happens when the sun becomes a red giant? Will I survive, and just feel burny all over? AM I IN HELL NOW?? Can this panic attack go on forever?

As the sun loses mass, Earth's orbit wont be as tight and hopefully should escape being swallowed in the red giant phase. Life on Earth will be impossible only 1 billion years from now, so you will have another 4odd billion years to come up with a plan on your own in case the Earth will not escape being engulfed in the red giant phase

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2018, 06:55:37 AM »
Can you outline in general terms the method you'd use to attain immortality? You don't have to give any details, I'm just interested in the subject.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2018, 01:48:29 AM »
I still need f*cking 100m $.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2018, 01:50:34 AM »
Can you outline in general terms the method you'd use to attain immortality? You don't have to give any details, I'm just interested in the subject.

This is a kind of hint. will not wash!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2018, 01:51:51 AM »
Okey: Hint cost is 10m $. Because with 10m$ I have a chance to collect the remained money with investment for a few years. Hmm. Meaningfull.

I may give hint for 10m$.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2018, 06:32:27 AM »
ok.

10m$ (10 Monopoly Dollars) for hint. 

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2018, 08:38:21 AM »
ok.

10m$ (10 Monopoly Dollars) for hint. 

You have won this hint:

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2018, 06:24:28 PM »
I have a 100 trillion dollar note, do you take Zimbabwe currency wise??

Immortality for you, me and all my friends.

I am excited
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2018, 07:00:09 PM »

I am excited

Talk about the right product at the right time!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2018, 01:30:56 AM »

I am excited

Does not wash. Only Turkish Lira or global moneys work.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2020, 03:52:54 AM »
It is interesting that I could not find enough fund for it.

Is not there anyone in the world who can fund this project?

So, there are 7,53 billion people want to die and zero want to not die. So, why are you crying when your friends are dying, crocodile tears? ???
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2020, 07:04:41 AM »
Money is available at https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62555.0

Why would I deal with it when I already have something deserve more money than it?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2020, 03:07:12 PM »

So, there are 7,53 billion people want to die and zero want to not die. So, why are you crying when your friends are dying, crocodile tears? ???
Did you get any replies?  Where did submit your business plan?  Did you try to get any grants for your research?

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2020, 03:14:12 PM »
Money is available at https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62555.0

Why would I deal with it when I already have something deserve more money than it?
You "Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $" is just as much a fable as "Heiwa's €1 000 000 challenge".

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2020, 10:23:27 PM »

You "Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $" is just as much a fable as "Heiwa's €1 000 000 challenge".

Evidence?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2020, 12:17:34 AM »

Evidence?
Wise/brotherhood of the dome/Intikam made the extraordinary claim that "Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $".
So it's up to wise (or you, if you'really if you're offering) to provide extraordinary evidence to support his extraordinary claim.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" by Carl Sagan and
"The weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness." by Pierre-Simon Laplace.

PS Why isn't this topic in CN?

magellanclavichord

• Cheerful Globularist
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2020, 06:39:43 AM »

Plenty of people don't want to die. Of the 7+ billion people living on the Earth today, zero believe that you can actually make them immortal.

Does anybody still believe that Wise is what he claims to be? He's either a joke, insane, or the world's worst con artist.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2023, 12:11:00 AM »
After I made this discovery, I thought for a while: Why did God want me to discover it?

So yes, it's actually the result of a process. So why did this process work like this and why did things come to this point? Maybe God wanted me to be immortal? Oh, maybe, if you're still not bored of this world, you can stay as long as you want. Oh no. This is not the answer.

I hid it for years after I made this discovery. And I waited to find the root cause. There must be a reason? Oh, yes, now I understand. And I understand better why the rich are not interested in this project. Global tirans are not interested in immortality, because they already are so. This explains a lot. So they don't even want us/they to test if this is true. Because they don't want their secrets exposed.

This also explains why they make their plans for the long term. So think about it, since they're a bunch of perverted pedophiles, manipulative, selfish creatures, why would they make 50-year, 100-year plans? Oh then I'll say it, because they won't die and they will see 100 years from now, and much longer. They will continue their perverted lives for all these hundreds of years.

They play the way they want with people around the world. They do everything to make people ignorant, stupid. So enslaving them, and enslaving them again and again. First they liberate and then they enslave again. There are many civilizations beyond Antarctica and below ground. But they prevent us from reaching them. They never want us to be free. And unfortunately they are immortal. So what does my discovery of how they become immortal yields if they use the same method?

To end their immortality! Because if you know how to do something, you know how to prevent it. Oh yes, I know how to stop this. So they will no longer be immortal. They will live once and die once, just like an ordinary mortal. This will equalize the conditions and allow people to live freely. RPOTD is not suitable for this job, it seems too far for me. If I can provide a structure around me, I can provide this job.

Why am I doing this?

1- They sent 10 million Syrian invaders to my country.
2- With a dictatorial leader like Erdogan, they destroyed freedoms, democracy, economy and all human values ​​in my country.
3- They are trying to enslave both my country and the world under a single state with methods such as Kovid and fake alien invasion.
4- Even though I said that I want Erdogan not to be elected, that I do not prefer to live in the same country with her, or even to be in the same realm of existence, they still insist that she be president in my country.

Under these conditions, I have no choice but to destroy their entire scheme. If I can't do that, that is, if I can't achieve, at worst, I will perish, and that means that the dome will collapse and everyone under it will die. Either way, they will be dead and no longer immortal. I've chosen my team, now I'm waiting for them to accept the quest.

I am establishing the structure based in Istanbul, but if anyone wants to join from abroad, this is possible provided that they come to Istanbul.

Leave the baphomet to me! Let's dance!

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2023, 12:41:15 AM »
They are starting to work out how to reverse aging.
Its not easy, the body has no reason to live past your parenting years, so we have to program it to want to live.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/12/health/reversing-aging-scn-wellness/index.html

If your under 40, there is a good chance you will live to see aging as a solved problem.
No need to give Wise any money
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Lorddave

« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2023, 08:27:49 AM »
Jellyfish, crabs, and lobsters have already solved this.  They are immortal and can only die by physical trauma.

Why would anyone need another solution?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2023, 11:51:08 AM »
Its not easy, the body has no reason to live past your parenting years, so we have to program it to want to live.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/12/health/reversing-aging-scn-wellness/index.html

If your under 40, there is a good chance you will live to see aging as a solved problem.
Aging and not being able to die are two very different things. Not giving wise money either way, but still.

« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2023, 11:56:37 AM »
Jellyfish, crabs, and lobsters have already solved this.  They are immortal and can only die by physical trauma.

It's really not all is is cracked up to be.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Lorddave

« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2023, 12:22:29 PM »

It's really not all is is cracked up to be.

Well... Not when you can't molt it isn't.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2023, 06:46:54 AM »

Immortality is currently not for sale. I will use my knowledge to cancel the immortality of the undead. I will explain all the details at the meeting to the members of the counsil.

Thus, they will have paid the price of sending 10 million Syrian invaders to my country and insisting that the pharaoh be my president.

Immortals neither will president, nor will be King in anywhere anymore. It has ended, I mean, it will.

I'm not bluffing, I don't, but I'm open to offers of peace. The terms of peace are: abandoning the pharaoh's insistence on the president, sending 10 million Syrians to their homes, and halting global genocide plans such as fake alien invasion, epidemic, global warming-induced plans, haarp-type attacks, etc and also to abandon the policy of economic crisis and the insistence on global slavery based on the one-state regime.

The terms of the deal are heavy, oh yes, because the payoff is heavy too.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 06:54:39 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2023, 07:08:36 AM »

Immortality is currently not for sale. I will use my knowledge to cancel the immortality of the undead. I will explain all the details at the meeting to the members of the counsil.

Thus, they will have paid the price of sending 10 million Syrian invaders to my country and insisting that the pharaoh be my president.

Immortals neither will president, nor will be King in anywhere anymore. It has ended, I mean, it will.

I'm not bluffing, I don't, but I'm open to offers of peace. The terms of peace are: abandoning the pharaoh's insistence on the president, sending 10 million Syrians to their homes, and halting global genocide plans such as fake alien invasion, epidemic, global warming-induced plans, haarp-type attacks, etc and also to abandon the policy of economic crisis and the insistence on global slavery based on the one-state regime.

Do you even know one person whose immortal?  Because I bet they age.  Thus making immortality a curse.

Also, why tell us?  We don't care.  We're not immortal.

Well... You guys aren't anyway.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2023, 11:11:12 PM »

Do you even know one person whose immortal?  Because I bet they age.  Thus making immortality a curse.

Also, why tell us?  We don't care.  We're not immortal.

Well... You guys aren't anyway.
Just because they're going old doesn't mean they're going to die. Getting old or getting sick is not related to their death.  I don't want to talk more about this.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1